Session 9 May 2020

Just occurred to me, if the C's say the effects of the modificaltions are 'deleterious' and face masks have been shown via studies to increase an individuals reuptake of their own viral load, might these face masks be a way of 'reactivating/keeping active the modifications'

.....a thought that came along while looking out a window and seeing people drive by in their cars with masks on

From a psychosocial point of view, watching this all play out is fascinating. On the one hand we have people who are rebelling against the lockdown directives and seeing the BS. On the other, there are people spiraling deeper into fear. I work in a medical facility on the nonclinical side, where I see the medical reports daily. We have seen a few people having nervous breakdowns about the idea of leaving lockdown to go back into the community. They're terrified of the coronavirus, terrified of risking exposure, just about paralyzed by their fear.

I think as we keep adding in weather events, food shortages and even more economic instability, it's gonna get pretty volatile out there.

It's funny (funny strange, not funny ha-ha) - over the years as I considered various situations to prepare for, I was thinking of crises driven by actual events, not so much ones almost entirely created out of manufactured panic. I knew the populace as a whole would react to an event with panic, but I underestimated how much of that panic could be created out of thin air.

Thanks!!, so more "deseases", food storage, bad weather (to hide sky events Orion vs Federation),marcial law, social revolution, and finally game over: A New World , new energy , other dimension??, meanwhile those who survives helping others. Any suggestions?, and finally do we have to accept vacine?
What you have described is life on our planet for ... Well, history does not teach anything different from that.

Maybe it's the 3 density STS?

What is important, the body or the soul?

What is important, the car or the person driving the car?

Oh boy, I really want this change soon. Watching people not being aware of the daunting reality they are in is another more potent league of suffering sometimes... And knowing they wont be aware until even more suffering occurs makes it even worse. I get to just dangle upside down and try to find humour in the situation.

It's hard to be grateful that I kept my job because they laid off my help, reduced the wages of those of us who remained, and the work load hasn't slowed down one bit... It's as if this scheme is built to sap the energies of 'essential' society and service people to the point of exhaustion.

And I get this suspicion that those of us who are essential, who are vital and always typically in work force production mode are going to have to work even harder when food scarcity becomes more prominent.

I wonder if the Cs (or we) can recommend how we can prepare on the small scale for our families in the coming struggles ahead with the coming weather changes?

I've always been fascinated in Earth Ships, Horticulture, Permaculture, Botany, etc... I felt many times in some way these ideas can help, but since the Cs can comprehend all these varying probable scenarios before us, perhaps they might hint at what commodity or methodology of survival can be the most accessible to we the little people? Something that can be a beacon or foundation to help us step beyond our dependencies on PTB. What key habit can we start now that realistically facilitates a way to survive beyond saving money?

I ask here and now because, well, now's a good time to get started! Many of us are at home, stewing in anticipation waiting for normalcy... also, I can't remember if the Cs ever talked about Earth ships or Permaculture? I don't think they've ever had the pleasure of talking to us about these types of innovations!

Maybe they might provide inspiration in this topic that can set the ball rolling for some of us ready to walk away from the 'strobe' shows of society and really start hitting 'real' work home again, instead of waging and spending and waiting for a hint to get out there and rough it.

Am I making sense here?

Thanks for your time transcribing, I love you guys.
Session 28 December 2019

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Thanks for the great session as always :)

I find it hard to accept that Putin has joined the dark side couse im big fan of him, but i hope he's doing that for good reason, as an undercover agent or something like tht haha. Also I would have liked to know about the chills since I have had many chills this week.

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.
Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?
A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...
(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...
(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?
A: Yes

While it seems likely that the intention of the, "may be called by that name!" comment was in reference to another viral outbreak, my first impression when reading the above segment, and which stuck with me, was that the operative name being referred to wasn't perhaps, "coronavirus", but rather "wave", and I was thinking of weather phenomena, or perhaps even a tsunami-style event. We're seeing lots of comet falls lately... It's just a matter of time before something makes a big splash.

That impression hasn't gone away, and I think it might be a second layer meaning not probably intended to be communicated, but triggered nonetheless by a subconscious regard of possible futures, prodded to the surface by the word combinations and the awareness of the quote source. etc.

But like I said, I don't think that's what the C's meant. I just thought the impression was curious and possibly worth sharing.

In Germany, this is already in full swing. 10.000 people (probably more) were demonstrating in one city (Stuttgart) alone. And Dr. Schiffmann, a physician who became famous for his YouTube videos debunking the whole covid scare very skillfully and with lots of soul, founded a new party called "Resistance 2020". They claim to have gained already 100.000 members, which could be true given that it's the only outlet for the millions, or at least hundred thousands of people who question the narrative. The PTB are fighting it tooth and nail, with hit pieces, legally questioning their status as a party because of all kinds of things etc. I think the website is down at the moment, and/or Google censores it so that you can't find it.

Interestingly, the discussion culture of the party is based on "7 habits for highly effective people", particularly the rule "understand first before seeking to be understood". Whoever speaks needs to summarize the position of the one who spoke before, and only if the latter is satisfied may the next speaker speak.

Perhaps the collective memory of Nazism finalle kicks in among some Germans? And the fact that 37% are infected with the "good virus" helps in the process? Indeed, let's stock up on popcorn! 🍿🍿

This is interesting! I wonder if the recent "Obamagate" hashtag which leapt to 3 million twitter engagements as of yesterday might be included under the same general resistance umbrella?

Curious about Dr. Schiffmann, I had a hunt around and encountered the expected language barrier. Anybody interested in scaling that wall may do so quite easily these days. Just follow these steps (I selected a video at random from his YouTube channel):

1. Toggle the "CC" icon (for closed captions) along the control bar at the bottom of the video player.
2. Click the gear icon and select: Subtitles/CC ==> Auto-Translate ==> [Language of choice]

Now you've got pretty good instant subtitle translation. (Though, they call the corona virus, the "crown virus" :-) )

Once he disintegrates, I think the next in line to replace Gates in public adoration will be Elon Musk, who is much more sinister, IMO. When the Gates' trojan horse mandatory mico-chip vaccine plan fails, Elon will be right there with his nueralink chip, rolled out as savior tech to heal, and enhance humanity. He was recently interviewed on the Joe Rogan (Shill) Show. This should scare the heck out of folks because clearly there are plans to change humanity into something far removed from natural creation, without emotions.

You know what's more sickening? A community post from Musk showed up in my YT feed and he's going on about opening his Tesla plant in California like he's in defiance of orders and then he says, "May it be me that gets arrested."

What was even more stomach turning is that every comment said things like: He's a hero
A true leader
God bless you Elon
And other statements from mind numbing programing....Yeah some people will take his chip.

And if the freakin' faker gets arrested and ends up in a news splash as a true American (which he's not) hero more will flock to the feet of that ET- Hybrid.....or so I think he is. If all this does happen, I would humbly ask if the Cs could answer a few questions about Musk.

Thanks also on the confirmation about Trump. Watching him, I felt that he was in the dark on a lot of the CV-19 info. I also feel, whether for his own selfish purposes or not, that he and unknown others in the US government are standing between the WHO's involvement in 'China-centic' plans to dominate world control, using the virus as a cover to implement their tech worldwide for surveillance....but that's another area to be discussed elsewhere?

Great session, keep 'em coming! :hug:

I'd also love to get more info from the C's regarding Musk. That neurolink stuff is chilling!

There are some interesting elements which bear examination:

In that Joe Rogan clip, what they were discussing with regard to neurolink sounds a lot like striving to achieve 4th Density awareness through 3rd Density technology.

That can be seen either as a way to prevent true 4D evolution by hyper-controlling the process from 3D, taking away the pressure for a population to make the natural evolutionary leap by providing a substitute.

OR it could be a natural expression of the actual evolutionary process. -We often expect to see the Wave bring us all to a magical dividing line, and upon crossing it we will simply be 4D beings. Poof! You're a higher level energy being! -But it seems unlikely that it wouldn't be a gradual process made from natural steps. Maybe the technological approach is simply that; one of the steps. At 18:00 what he is describing sounds very much like what I've so far deduced it might be like to exist at 4D.

Although, given the whole Starlink net and other bits and pieces Elon has displayed, I find it very difficult to extend the benefit of the doubt towards him, and lean much more heavily toward the idea that those steps (from 3D to 4D) ought to properly be genetic in nature, (EE breathing to allow high oxygen infusions to fuel the process of DNA unlocking, as well as all this concern over the Coronavirus doing the 'wrong' thing (from the PTB's perspective) in helping people grow).

Last edited:
It just occurred to me this morning that this last act of 3D existence maybe a comedy of errors as well as a war with a happy ending. Since the media is more hysterical than needed to paint Trump in a negative light maybe they are really terrified by this virus. So they are terrifying the people because their greatest fear is the STO-Covid affect on their own kind. What if the C's-initiated sting operation on the whole Eliminate the Opposition by Genetic Warfare plan by the overly intelligent arrogant elite scientist was the cause of this overt power/money grab.

This is my take pitch for a current event movie:

Title: Sting by the C’s

Cast: Pauleae C Newmaneae, Roberteae C Redfordeae, Laura Knight, Ark and The Chateau Gang.​
Extras: The Cassiopeia Form Network Members​
Plot: STO vs STS. Mad STS scientist and the elites who believe they are destined to own the whole world and all humans decide to genetically engineer a common retrovirus to infect the STO opposition with their STS consciousness genes. To protect their chosen followers, they developed a vaccine to protect them from any possible negative affects of this genetically engineered virus.​
The C’s and helpful 4D STO’s tweak the retrovirus to flip the STS followers, especially the enforcers(mossad), into STOs. The comedy of errors ensues!​
The STS’rs freak out after their enforcers refuse to implement planned false flags against their mortal enemy. Mass hysteria, bumbling control measures, uncontrollable economic chaos, and internal warfare disrupts their plans, thus causing them to unintentionally reveal themselves to the unaware humans.​
Reviews: by Futureself R. Us. The Sting by the C’s is a side-splitting laugh-fest for all. It is full of thrills and unbelievable hysterical comedy-of-errors by the excessively intelligent soulless scientist, politicians and propagandist. It’s guaranteed to keep you laughing all the way to your 4D home!​

I know the C’s will not release any trailers but maybe we could ask them, “On a scale from 0-10 how hilarious this the final 3D act going to be?”

This inspiration has helped me to feel less anxious and gave me a chance to have fun. Hope the same for all.:cool2:

I'd also love to get more info from the C's regarding Musk. That neurolink stuff is chilling!

There are some interesting elements which bear examination:

In that Joe Rogan clip, what they were discussing with regard to neurolink sounds a lot like striving to achieve 4th Density awareness through 3rd Density technology.

That can be seen either as a way to prevent true 4D evolution by hyper-controlling the process from 3D, taking away the pressure for a population to make the natural evolutionary leap by providing a substitute.

OR it could be a natural expression of the actual evolutionary process. -We often expect to see the Wave bring us all to a magical dividing line, and upon crossing it we will simply be 4D beings. Poof! You're a higher level energy being! -But it seems unlikely that it wouldn't be a gradual process made from natural steps. Maybe the technological approach is simply that; one of the steps. At 18:00 what he is describing sounds very much like what I've so far deduced it might be like to exist at 4D.

Although, given the whole Starlink net and other bits and pieces Elon has displayed, I find it very difficult to extend the benefit of the doubt towards him, and lean much more heavily toward the idea that those steps (from 3D to 4D) ought to properly be genetic in nature, (EE breathing to allow high oxygen infusions to fuel the process of DNA unlocking, as well as all this concern over the Coronavirus doing the 'wrong' thing (from the PTB's perspective) in helping people grow).

You are so inline with my thinking! I wanted to say more but thought that it would be a distraction from the session thread. These types of musings about graduation to 4D, particularly to STS 4D, in the main corona virus thread (which also steered that thread off course) were many.

I can't help but see all with a panoramic view and this final goal and how it has molded history. I have tons of thoughts from years of reading.....So, do you think perhaps we should create a thread on this?

Bear in mind that I have adrenal insufficiency and even thinking draws much energy. So when I say should 'we' create a thread, I'm looking toward you to do so....and I can add using your posts as a jumpstart springboard for my thoughts....up to you, Woodsman.

Just occurred to me, if the C's say the effects of the modificaltions are 'deleterious' and face masks have been shown via studies to increase an individuals reuptake of their own viral load, might these face masks be a way of 'reactivating/keeping active the modifications'

.....a thought that came along while looking out a window and seeing people drive by in their cars with masks on
A clear sign of those who failed science and math classes. Even more stupid are walkers and runners with masked especially in wide open spaces. Another sign of the unawakened, unthinkers and the undead!

Thanks for the great session as always :)

I find it hard to accept that Putin has joined the dark side couse im big fan of him, but i hope he's doing that for good reason, as an undercover agent or something like tht haha. Also I would have liked to know about the chills since I have had many chills this week.

Putin maybe reacting to the possibility that the virus is genetically engineered to kill Russians. Since, there may have been some hints of this type of bio-warfare in the past.

Session 28 December 2019

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

I guess to reiterate, I'm meaning plainly to see what the Cs could say when face with this question, but it's not really even just for the Cs to answer:

What key habit can we start now that realistically facilitates a way to survive beyond saving money?

what is driving this question is weather and food shortage. should we stock pile as the main method to get over this? or is there like a specific food that saves everyone like potatoes? Or should the Cs just not have to lend insight on this and we just figure it out? It just feels like there are innovations within reach that everyone can do and I'm overwhelmed with curiosity as to what Cs recommend based on what they know is coming.

I think my point is clear now thanks Wandering Star.

also related How to Grow Potatoes Indoors

This method would be used by the STS types since STO requires work and self sacrifice to achieve higher consciousness. The slow and steady versus the fast and careless.

Back
Top Bottom