Session 9 May 2020

Here in France the Ministry of National Education has published several recommendation sheets for teachers, among which they are asked in particular to detect pupils making remarks critical of the State and even to encourage them to denounce the "abuses" of their parents. a pedagogical circular to teachers before the reopening of schools.
In French we name these people "des mouchards". Jean Guéhenno, a teacher during the Vichy days (1940-45) knew about these insects but with his students. He told that in a class of 50 he had one "mouchard" and 6 or others that were friends with the mouchard. These 9 insects were really disturbing the course of the classes and provoked fear to the rest of the students. Not to Jean, that was a very valiant and strong teacher. So now imagine "mouchards" between students.... with teachers that are scare.

Thank you very much for this interesting session! :flowers:

Once C's said about Putin that he is not perfect, but the best that humanity has. That's interesting, now it costs a situation of "between a rock and a hard place" or he just made a whole wrong turn?
The way that Russia/Putin is dealing with the whole Corona thing --basically the same way as all the other countries --has been a little disconcerting to me.
I'm still hoping though, that he's doing this for a good reason, whatever that may be.

Well, I also wondered about it, because it was clear that for whatever reason Putin chose to take a step back and leave the handling of things to others. And "others" happened to be liberal officials backed by IMF and WHO.

It's quite possible that he is aware that this virus was tweaked in the lab, and that's why Russian military was sent to Italy. In general, the reaction indicates that Putin maybe saw the virus as a bioweapon, despite some official bodies denying it and even persecuting or banning people and sites that talked about it. But the topic could still be discussed during talk shows or various interviews. So go figure! ;-)

The main issue with various restrictions obviously had to do with the economy. Putin was giving orders to the officials regarding helping measures to people and businesses, and the officials were blatantly ignoring the orders, or making the procedure of getting help so complicated and a total bureaucratic mess, that in the end people were not getting it anyway.

Several times Putin had to reiterate the orders and make sure that what was promised will be implemented.

Russian analysts or economists propose all kind of theories regarding this. For example, Khazin said that by distancing himself Putin wanted to show the total inadequacy and negligence of the liberal economic system. That it isn't possible for various reasons to fight them head on, so this is his way of slowly removing them from power, by exposing their total inability to do their job.

But this approach is also questionable, because naturally people see Putin as the main responsible, and now public trust is damaged, and it could have an effect on voting on the Constitution. Or other consequences as well. It is quite possible that Putin doesn't care about his own image as long as it benefit Russia, but then for me personally it was somewhat disappointing to realize that despite his great efforts to remove foreign influence from Russia, he still has to follow the general "trend".

But as others said, it is a lose lose situation, considering the fact that there are many authoritarian followers in Russia as well that demanded restrictions and harsh measures. Or at least they are being vocal on the Russian web. ;-) Those that disagree simply walk outside without a mask or social distancing, and just do whatever they want or can, considering the restrictions. And there are plenty of people like this as well. :-)

Last edited:
"Lunar Module" is our puppy, Luna, whose full name is Clair de Lune.

Last night I watched a bit of youtube before going to bed and stumbled upon your channel's video of the puppies. They were all heartbreakingly adorable! :love: It looked like they had a lovely big area to play in with other 2D friends to play with. I couldn't help but feel gratitude that they and you (the 3D denizens of the chateau) have such a lovely home. You have worked so hard and thoroughly deserve it.

Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

Really?))
What about #Obamagate?(yes, its happened in last few days but still ... What about Cobra insider?
Generl Flyyn ? Anti deep state operations? Facebook Youtube Twitter deleting posts...
Nothing to see here?

Im dissappointed, cause nothing new comes from sessions for long time. ( its my private opinion)
Or some informations is hidden.
It looks you are relatively new to the forum. For most, those are standard blame game circus goes on all the time across the globe. If you don’t read sott.net you may want to read it, as Obama, deep state involvement are extensively covered over the years.

Thank you very much for this interesting session! :flowers:

Well, I also wondered about it, because it was clear that for whatever reason Putin chose to take a step back and leave the handling of things to others. And "others" happened to be liberal officials backed by IMF and WHO.

It's quite possible that he is aware that this virus was tweaked in the lab, and that's why Russian military was sent to Italy. In general, the reaction indicates that Putin maybe saw the virus as a bioweapon, despite some official bodies denying it and even persecuting or banning people and sites that talked about it. But the topic could still be discussed during talk shows or various interviews. So go figure! ;-)

The main issue with various restrictions obviously had to do with the economy. Putin was giving orders to the officials regarding helping measures to people and businesses, and the officials were blatantly ignoring the orders, or making the procedure of getting help so complicated and a total bureaucratic mess, that in the end people were not getting it anyway.

Several times Putin had to reiterate the orders and make sure that what was promised will be implemented.

Russian analysts or economists propose all kind of theories regarding this. For example, Khazin said that by distancing himself Putin wanted to show the total inadequacy and negligence of the liberal economic system. That it isn't possible for various reasons to fight them head on, so this is his way of slowly removing them from power, by exposing their total inability to do their job.

But this approach is also questionable, because naturally people see Putin as the main responsible, and now public trust is damaged, and it could have an effect on voting on the Constitution. Or other consequences as well. It is quite possible that Putin doesn't care about his own image as long as it benefit Russia, but then for me personally it was somewhat disappointing to realize that despite his great efforts to remove foreign influence from Russia, he still has to follow the general "trend".

But as others said, it is a lose lose situation, considering the fact that there are many authoritarian followers in Russia as well that demanded restrictions and harsh measures. Or at least they are being vocal on the Russian web. ;-) Those that disagree simply walk outside without a mask or social distancing, and just do whatever they want or can, considering the restrictions. And there are plenty of people like this as well. :-)

I commented the following in the corona thread about Putin and I still think it remains a good explanation or theory :
I think that Putin (& Lavrov) want to avoid to give any opportunity for the MSM/PTB to critic them, the pro-occidental factions in russia are ready to jump on them. Maybe they expect that with such positionning the russians will react to this, like they (Putin & Co) trust their people and they know that some pressure will come from the population, which would have as effect like to paralize the pro-occident voices, then they would have litterally free hand on the subject to question back the WHO ? This would be a good question to ask to the C's, what does Putin thinks about the vaccines, what does he knows ? From what I read here, in some cases, it can be useful, but the root corruption is coming from the Pasteur vs Bechamps (and 3 others) which is the (frail) fundation of the vaccine theories. But these texts are complex and long to read. Is there a video which popularize this information ? (would be rapidly censored on youtube btw)

I mean, looking it from an original angle : let's imagine that a country is like a human body, with its immune system. Putin is the brain, and he decided to let the natural immunity system of Russia take the hand on this "illness" (by illness I mean here all these lies about this corona story). He maybe simply hopes that Russia, through the healthy (mentally) part of the population, will overcome the illness by itself, avoiding him to be placed in a tough situation if he reacts to abruptly. At least this is what I think (and hope ^^)

Sub-note about the vaccines, as read here on the forum and from Mikovits various declaration, "yes", the principal of vaccination is a method that can bring good results if studied and produced in the real aim to heal people, but it's not anymore the case. It's like for tobacco, it's a good plant, but the tobacco we find now in all the industrial cigarettes is mixed with many bad substances, rendering smoking bad for health. This again remind me of the octave law from G, any good human enterprise is gradually corrupted to finally produce, at the end, the opposite of the original benefits. I'm just wondering if we have examples of the contrary : the start of a bad/harmful enterprise against humans in general that slowly change to producing positive results ?

Trump & Putin

Both Trump and Putin used to impress me with their ability to command the situation and speak in the present (not from notes) Then, I believe in the same week, it changed. During their speeches I rarely saw Trumps eyes, only his eye lids as he read from prepared notes. And Putin pulled out 3x5 card and read from them directly. And both appeared to me to have uncomfortable body language. I thought then and still do…they got them! I think they are both still “themselves” but under duress to do as they are told. Although not likely, I think in the right situation they could break out and manage to alleviate the damages being done.

A whole new reality.

When the Cs said we would have a whole new reality to explore in what “sounded like” the near future I thought. All transferred to 5D? Could be, but probably not. All transferred to 4D, could be, but probably not. I just think those two situations are just a little to grandiose for the present. Something dramatic yes, but a little more mundane would fit better. What I think would fit is “something” whether man-made or a natural occurrence knocking out the grid. Satellites to cell phones all gone. Grid down. Two significant things that should occur: We would be immediately back in the stone age. And all EM pollution gone. That alone could feel completely new, different, and refreshing. Helping or teaching others would then consist of basic tribal life, clean water, shelter etc. and basics of the soul’s journey, responsibility and connectedness to all things and a life of lessons. Those of us here I believe are quite capable of teaching basic humanity, basic stuff both spiritual and physical. And perhaps that’s where helping others and putting someone up on the next step could come in. But at a Juvenile level. Not, OMG son let me tell you about MK-ultra and lizard beings, blue beam, and controlled opposition etc. Those/these lesson are probably only for us and other like us here at this time. Not for the future survivors. I’m not saying this is what will be, I’m just joining the discussion. And thankful for the opportunity to do so!

Do you have some picture of your pups so we can see how cute they are? I wish them warm recovery- I have a cat since last summer, I picked him up from work, fluffy black with a broken tail, only likes Whiskas:lol:, I don't know how we will make it. I shared my supplies with family when the crisis started, and the prices went up plus haven't seen any store stocked as they used to be. I know how to do lots of things with my hands because I worked every summer at my grandpa's farm, but what makes me kind of sad is I don't have family or friends who are willing to do something and I can't earn enough to provide something on my own. It's not fear of dying of hunger that drives me but a need to do something while it's still possible. O my god I hope I don't sound like Bill Gates:rotfl:because he also wants to help, poor bastard. Another thing that bothers me is I really have to wear a mask at work and I feel like I have underwear on my face and I can't breathe. I've seen so many loonies that made me notice my parents who were Tito's sports are in the normal group, just tired of life.
Thank you for the session, good people:love:

See if you can become friendly with your neighbors. You may be able to help each other out, and if there are ever any difficulties, you'll have people who you know, and you'll be able to look out for each other, even if its just in little ways. Kind of like a community. We've all become so socially isolated over the years. It's just an idea, anyway. If it's possible.

There are a few people around here that *seem* ok, but, a lot of people are friendly in facade only. I just get the feeling people simply don't understand us or want to get to know us because our child has a disability that affects his behavior, which can have effects our relationship dynamic. The result is people think we aren't raising him right and always seem to want to give advice without understanding that when you're anxious and your mind is processing everything 42% faster than those who are considered neurotypical, you can't exactly absorb life lessons or behave in a way that accomodates other peoples sensitivities. Then of course because we're taxed with dealing with understanding autism, we're also at wits end with one another and can have passionate arguments of a more Italian nature. It's hard to explain but we were socially isolated before all of this because we're very skiddish around people who might not tolerate severe autism symptoms, so we already avoided crowds, queues, and general public life. Even our own tolerance at times is challenged so It's a heavy burden and not a lot of people can deal with it, which is why it's common to see autistic children raise out of family and in to care facilities.

I'm hoping we do fit in with the right crowd who can tolerate the chaos of the mind because with us it's under constant scrutiny and surveillance due to wanting to prevent or work on emotional reactions that can be more damaging than their worth.

TLDR: We're bound to increase stress levels of a community with little tolerance for disabled needs

Trump & Putin

Both Trump and Putin used to impress me with their ability to command the situation and speak in the present (not from notes) Then, I believe in the same week, it changed. During their speeches I rarely saw Trumps eyes, only his eye lids as he read from prepared notes. And Putin pulled out 3x5 card and read from them directly. And both appeared to me to have uncomfortable body language. I thought then and still do…they got them! I think they are both still “themselves” but under duress to do as they are told. Although not likely, I think in the right situation they could break out and manage to alleviate the damages being done.

A whole new reality.

When the Cs said we would have a whole new reality to explore in what “sounded like” the near future I thought. All transferred to 5D? Could be, but probably not. All transferred to 4D, could be, but probably not. I just think those two situations are just a little to grandiose for the present. Something dramatic yes, but a little more mundane would fit better. What I think would fit is “something” whether man-made or a natural occurrence knocking out the grid. Satellites to cell phones all gone. Grid down. Two significant things that should occur: We would be immediately back in the stone age. And all EM pollution gone. That alone could feel completely new, different, and refreshing. Helping or teaching others would then consist of basic tribal life, clean water, shelter etc. and basics of the soul’s journey, responsibility and connectedness to all things and a life of lessons. Those of us here I believe are quite capable of teaching basic humanity, basic stuff both spiritual and physical. And perhaps that’s where helping others and putting someone up on the next step could come in. But at a Juvenile level. Not, OMG son let me tell you about MK-ultra and lizard beings, blue beam, and controlled opposition etc. Those/these lesson are probably only for us and other like us here at this time. Not for the future survivors. I’m not saying this is what will be, I’m just joining the discussion. And thankful for the opportunity to do so!

C's have noted in the past that knowledge of the Multi-density reality is the only thing that would save humanity.You can't talk about density without talking about psychopathy.From there talking about things like MK ultra is just a short step.I think this kind of knowledge (though much more watered down as all things are when they are widely known) has to be spread for humanity to stand a chance.It would inevitably lead to development of techniques and technologies that actually protect rather than dominate people.

I just get the feeling people simply don't understand us or want to get to know us because our child has a disability that affects his behavior, which can have effects our relationship dynamic. The result is people think we aren't raising him right and always seem to want to give advice without understanding that when you're anxious and your mind is processing everything 42% faster than those who are considered neurotypical, you can't exactly absorb life lessons or behave in a way that accomodates other peoples sensitivities. Then of course because we're taxed with dealing with understanding autism, we're also at wits end with one another and can have passionate arguments of a more Italian nature.

Hello duyunn,
Did you read Heather’s post? If not then you should check it out. It’s about detoxifying the brain, from Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and his treatment.

“Also in the video, Klinghardt points out the rather stunning fact that fifty percent of us will develop Alzheimer’s (I'm uncertain as to whether this is just in the U.S. or worldwide). This is due to the same factors that cause autism: namely, the synergy of mercury, lead, aluminum, agrochemicals — additionally, fluoride, which he has a lot to say about; most significantly, the fact that fluoride is a major factor in preventing the pineal gland from producing melatonin”

High Dose Melatonin Therapy

Back
Top Bottom