Session 9 May 2020

It wasn't 37% of the population. It was 37% of the infected. And I don't think we know how many infected there are, since all the official numbers are bogus, and afaik the Cs didn't say.
It would be interesting to ask the Cs how many people were infected by the beneficial virus.

He think he is so smart but he doesn’t know that he is a Greenbaum Victim!
Maybe he volunteered to be Greenbaumed. Maybe they tricked him with promises of more riches, fame, power.

Q: (L) (...) It's been a roller coaster of a month.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

Thank you for this fascinating session - well done, everyone. I am also grateful for all the guidance and the insightful information, and continue to look forward to these monthly communications.

As far as the weather is concerned, it appears that this topic is already on the radar of the financial world. Here is an article from Bloomberg which discusses what may come in the near future.

Some weeding may be required.

Tropical Storm Arthur Stirs Fear of Hyperactive Hurricane Season
By Brian K Sullivan
17 May 2020, 22:04 GMT+10

1589789694735.png
Tropical Storm Arthur. Source: NOAA

Tropical Storm Arthur became the first named storm of 2020, forming 16 days before the formal start of a hurricane season forecasters worry has the potential to mirror the worst ever.

Arthur reached tropical storm status overnight, and at 8 a.m. New York time was 355 miles south-southwest of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, with 40 mile-per-hour winds. It will approach the coast Monday, but isn’t expected to make landfall. It represents a record sixth year in a row that a named storm has preceded the formal June 1 start of the hurricane season, said Jim Foerster, chief meteorologist with DTN, which provides weather for energy, agriculture and industry.

While early storms boost a season’s overall numbers, they don’t indicate the ferocity of what will happen in the deep Atlantic during the height of the season. This year, scientists see ominous clues with conditions in place similar to 2005, when a record 28 storms clawed across the Atlantic, including Hurricane Katrina which devastated New Orleans, killing 1,800.

All the puzzle pieces are in place, no matter how I slice and dice it,” Jim Rouiller, the lead meteorologist at the Energy Weather Group, said by telephone. “It gives me higher than normal confidence this year will mimic a hyperactive hurricane season, and that is what 2005 was.”

1589789762233.png
The path of Tropical Storm Arthur NOAA

Exceptionally warm waters in the Atlantic have the potential to rev up the 2020 hurricane season. While 2020 might not produce as many storms, the summer and fall could have the feel of that record-breaking year, Rouiller said.

There are other clues scientists are watching closely as well. An El Nino forms there when a broad band of warm water along the equator raises atmospheric temperatures globally, causing rain in some areas, drought in others and severe storm-destroying wind shear in parts of the Atlantic.

This year the odds of such an event are small, with pools of cool water rising up from deep below keeping the climate neutral so far in a condition similar to that seen in 2005. No El Nino -- or the development of its opposite system, a La Nina -- means no wind shear at a time when climate change is increasingly nudging Atlantic temperatures to record highs.

1589789819330.png
Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Photographer: MODIS via NASA

Tropical cyclones are born from, and feed off of, warm water. Across the Caribbean and in the Gulf of Mexico there is “a huge pool of high-octane fuel that is sitting in wait for hurricane season,” Rouiller said in a telephone interview.

Two other indicators scientists are keeping a close watch on both carry the potential to rev up storms.

The first is an eastward-moving disturbance of clouds, rainfall, winds and pressure known as the Madden-Julian Oscillation, according to Rouiller. This year, the oscillation is likely to send a number of strong pulses of atmospheric energy across the Atlantic during the heart of hurricane season, unleashing a cluster of storms, he said.

Brazil, Africa
The second is the buildup of warm water in a broad stretch of water between Brazil and Africa, according to Ryan Truchelut of Weather Tiger, a commercial forecaster in Tallahassee, Florida.

The water in that band could well migrate northward in the next few months, Truchelut said, adding more heat into the area between the Caribbean and Cabo Verde where some of history’s most destructive storms have formed.

The early start of the season with Tropical Storm Arthur is also concerning. The start dates for hurricane season are based on long-term averages, but climate change is allowing conditions ripe for tropical storms to arrive earlier -- and stay later -- in the calendar year.

“With climate change we are seeing these traditional patterns shift from where they used to be,” DTN’s Foerster said by telephone.

Covid-19
And all of this comes in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis, as the world has shut down, or will slowly be getting back to work. Companies in vulnerable areas -- from the U.S. Gulf Coast to the entire East Coast -- should be preparing now, said Katherine Klosowski, a vice president at FM Global, an industrial insurer.

“Rattling at the back of my mind is this: Mother Nature is that one entity that didn’t get the memo to stay at home,” said Klosowski, who overviews natural hazards and structures engineering for her company.

Rouiller, too, says he’s most concerned about the coronavirus lingering or coming back as hurricane season reaches its peak between the end of August and the beginning of October (Edit: Interesting comment in the context of the session!). While people might be wary to end up in close proximity with others in shelters, they should still go, he said.

The thing here is you are at a much higher likelihood of getting yourself killed in a hurricane than from the virus threat,” Rouiller said.

AccuWeather Inc., meanwhile, predicts as many as 18 storms could reach tropical storm strength and get a name, well above the 30-year average of 12. Michael Mann, a Penn State climatologist, and his colleagues called for between 15 to 24 Atlantic storms last week if a La Nina forms and “a best guess of 19” without.

I see very few people going for low numbers right now,” said Dan Kottlowski, a tropical meteorologist at AccuWeather.

As I´m also rereading The Wave, here is one quote from Ch.20:

The key to creating an effective spy or assassin, rests in creating a multiple personality with the aid of hypnosis,” a procedure which he described as “child’s play.” By early 1969, teams within the CIA were running a number of bizarre experiments in mind control under the name Operation Often. In addition to the normal assortment of chemists, biologists, and conventional scientists, the operation employed psychics and experts in demonology.

So when one thinks about this "job" done to Gates and others, it is pretty obvious for which team are they playing.

And to think that those are the persons that are giving the people advises and directions, it gives me the creeps.....

Regarding Gates, I'm not too surprised about the GB thing. BG is GB, sure. Why not. He certainly doesn't look like the mastermind of anything. I mean, just look at him. Look at what he wears. He looks like an overgrown kid from the 80s who somehow got a bag of money and now he thinks he's the king of the world.

But anyway, even if he's a GB 'victim', he has still caused plenty of harm, both in the computer world and with his stupid vaccines, and god knows where else. So don't feel sorry for him. Either way, karma will decide what he deserves. Probably not gonna be nice.

And as for the mandatory vaccines, I don't think there's much chance we would have to get them. Sure, they'll push for it. Sure, many people will volunteer, and many will be convinced/coerced. But there will be (and already are) a lot more people than just us resisting, and by the time they get to us, there will be total chaos and they won't be able to finish it. (Also by that time, it will probably be pretty clear the vaccines aren't 'working' anyway.)

Things are speeding up, and from the looks of it, the PTB will soon have more pressing matters to deal with than vaccinating every single person on the planet. Even if they can vaccinate 99% (which I really doubt), that still leaves some 80 million people unvaccinated. I'm certainly planning on being one of those, no matter what restrictions they manage to impose on us. (And again, I doubt they can do much in that regard where I live and many other places.)

If we get a period of time when we have to deal with some restrictions if unvaccinated, it won't be too long. If we're prepared, we can handle it. The number of people fighting back will only increase. And it looks like it won't be too long before the tide starts turning.

Prepare for what's coming, and prepare your children. They'll have to be ready to navigate a very different world from the one we grew up in. At this point I feel like it doesn't even matter whether they return to schools, as the quality of education will be pathetic anyway, and the stupidity of the measures introduced in schools right now better avoided. You should just educate them yourselves if possible, and probably not so much in mainstream stuff as in what really matters.

For the past 10+ years, I've felt like things were progressing really slowly, so I'm glad this is changing. The suffering that will follow was always inevitable. We've been waiting for it. We've been preparing for it. We can handle it, no matter what comes.

So again, 'enjoy the show', and prepare for the next phase.

Thank you for the session as it takes alot of energy...This is what I said in another threat. Its like people need their fear they cling to it like its another body part...

: (Joe) Back on the last question about how the governments of the world were lied to... At this point, after seven or eight weeks, surely most of them have some doubts about it?

A: At this point, yes indeed. But the populace is programmed to panic, so what can they do?

From what I understood from Cs, once in 4D we will be on an equal footing with reptiles. Can we be equal, having stones and sticks against spaceships and flying saucers (vimaana)?

This is something I wonder about. What does technology look like in 4D? We know 4D involves 'variable physicality', meaning (if I understand correctly) that thoughts can be directly manifested in the material realm. Also time and space become much less limiting. But how does that work?

Then, there's 'evolution'. If life is designed by 4D engineers, then life itself is a technological artifact. 4D STS can't create life; it can only pervert what's been created by 4D STO. That in turn suggests that 4D STS and STO have very different capabilities: creation vs. manipulation.

Yet they must also have similar capabilities, e.g. the ability to move about in space and time at will. 4D STS seems to do that using UFOs. What about 4D STO? Does 4D STO even need technology, in the way we understand it?

Anyhow, at this point, this is all rather pointless speculation, since we're in 3rd density and the mechanics of 4th density are, by definition, beyond our comprehension.

And as for the mandatory vaccines, I don't think there's much chance we would have to get them. Sure, they'll push for it. Sure, many people will volunteer, and many will be convinced/coerced. But there will be (and already are) a lot more people than just us resisting, and by the time they get to us, there will be total chaos and they won't be able to finish it. (Also by that time, it will probably be pretty clear the vaccines aren't 'working' anyway.)

It's worth noting that their plans don't seem to ever come out the way they want. After 9/11, they were hoping to roll over the entire middle east in a few years. Almost 20 years later, and they get stalled in Iraq ... bogged down in the clusterf*ck that Iraq became, and unable to generate any enthusiasm in the population for wars in Syria or Iran. Not for lack of trying, either.

That's just one example. There are others. Brexit certainly wasn't part of the plan. Neither was Trump. The populist wave that moved through European politics in the post-migrant era, from Salvini to the Yellowvests, certainly was not to their liking.

There's a pattern of them underestimating the ability of ordinary people to push back against their agenda, and of failing to account for the unexpected. Wishful thinking really is their Achilles' heal. Like you said, it'll be the same with this. A huge part of the population has no intention of getting the Covid-1984 shot. Attempts to force it on them will increase entropy in the social system, ultimately making it more difficult to exert the kind of micromanagerial control they're aiming for.

In the end, this plan of theirs is going to run into reality and stall. They just aren't as capable and intelligent as they think they are.

This is something I wonder about. What does technology look like in 4D? We know 4D involves 'variable physicality', meaning (if I understand correctly) that thoughts can be directly manifested in the material realm. Also time and space become much less limiting. But how does that work?

Then, there's 'evolution'. If life is designed by 4D engineers, then life itself is a technological artifact. 4D STS can't create life; it can only pervert what's been created by 4D STO. That in turn suggests that 4D STS and STO have very different capabilities: creation vs. manipulation.

Yet they must also have similar capabilities, e.g. the ability to move about in space and time at will. 4D STS seems to do that using UFOs. What about 4D STO? Does 4D STO even need technology, in the way we understand it?

Anyhow, at this point, this is all rather pointless speculation, since we're in 3rd density and the mechanics of 4th density are, by definition, beyond our comprehension.
In 4D reality would be malleable to our thoughts. Based on my expeiences with this in 3D, one would have to show impeccable responsibility with one's thoughts to graduate to 4D STO. There lies the reasoning a candidate might be sorely tested, poked and prodded attempting to cause them to become reactionary with their thoughts.....all actions begin with a thought.

IMO, no, tech would not be needed as in 4D STS.

It seems that the 4th STO Forces are watching over from their density. And when some dire situations arise in this density that threatening our lives, then they come here and watching.
Because STO beings will not interfere in the persons free will, I think we should keep asking their help right now, especially the situation we are facing nowadays.

A: 4th level STO!

Q: (L) Ahhh! What Susan was talking about, we need to ask about the good guys.

A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

Q: (T) 4th density STO beings can actually help in a meaningful way! We knew there was both sides, but we never asked.

A: Orion Federation.

Q: (L) What can you tell us?

A: We are providing invaluable information which becomes knowledge, but you are under attack, therefore, you could maybe use some direct power from the same density as the attack is coming from.

Q: (L) How do we get ahold of them?

A: Off the hook!

Q: (L) Okay, guys, what do we need to do here?

A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.

Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble.

A: Not STO!

Q: (T) The STS can't stay, only the STO.

A: Yes.

Q: (T) So, we need to find a Nordic, do we know one?

A: Have seen them at meetings and such.

Q: (L) What kind of meetings. (J) MUFON meetings?

A: MUFON.

Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.

That session from 2001 reminds me a lot of our present situation.

Q: (L) Is all of this going to culminate in some plan that is being activated at the present time? Is this all directed to a specific outcome by the powers that be, so to speak?
A: Mostly; but unexpected twists and turns from opposing forces.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are going to be twists and turns. Can we know any of the highlights of these twists and turns in our global or national situation? It sounds like an interesting show? Is it better that we don't know? If the STO forces are planning something, maybe it's better that we don't know so that it remains a surprise. Is that true?
A: Close. Just know that help is near.

Q: (L) Well, that is what we thought up to the present. Next question: Is the anthrax that has been contracted by several people around our country a terrorist act against our country by foreign terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Where did the Anthrax come from?
A: U.S. government.
{This proved to be correct. The anthrax strain was produced in U.S. gov laboratory.}
Q: (L) That's not very nice. (A) Well, the "U.S. Government" can mean any of many parts that all fight with each other. (L) Okay, when you say "U.S. Government," is that the government that we consider to be our government, or is that the secret government - some maverick branch that is operating without the approval of our elected officials?
A: Latter.

(L) Are any of these people in the government, those in the public eye, the decisions makers; are any of them consciously aware that they are furthering the agenda for the STS takeover of the planet? The main players.
A: No.

L) Are all of these people going to be exposed, caught, shown for what they are?
A: Ultimately.
Q: (BT) Yeah, and that can be part of the STS program anyway. Expose 'em and replace 'em with something worse. If everybody relies on the government to save us, and then find out that the government is not only not going to save us, but that they are guilty of harming us for manipulation, that is a manipulation of a higher order. (L) Yeah! And then who will the people cry for to be in charge? Aliens?

And in 2013 they said that the unknown respiratory disease is caused by government experiments:

Q: (L) Okay, speaking of transitions and changes and people attracting things to themselves that are commensurate with their vibratory frequencies or their consciousness or their information load or lack thereof, there is an unknown respiratory disease going around in Alabama and Texas. The question here is what is it, and what caused it?

A: In this case, look to the secret gov facilities and their experiments.

It seems that the 4th STO Forces are watching over from their density. And when some dire situations arise in this density that threatening our lives, then they come here and watching.
Because STO beings will not interfere in the persons free will, I think we should keep asking their help right now, especially the situation we are facing nowadays.

I've seen references to the Orion Federation, but it's far from clear to me what exactly that is. Is it a political unit, similar to the United Federation of Planets?

On that note: many of the capabilities displayed by the Federation in Star Trek are remarkably similar to those of 4D. Transporters, replicators, and holodecks: variable physicality; ability to manifest thoughts. Warp drive: ability to move freely through time and space. Even the Prime Directive is very similar to the 4th D STO imperative to avoid infringing on free will. And apparently, 4D STO sends observers, which Star Fleet is also known to do. The civilian society of the Federation - an enlightened post-scarcity civilization - is also rather as I imagine an STO civilization to behave.

I wonder if Star Trek was inspired by 6D STO influences?

Also notable is that the modern versions of Star Trek, particularly the execrable Picard, depart in every way from the Star Trek setting: use of money; cruelty; torture; drugs; profanity. Almost like there's a deliberate effort to tarnish that vision.

I've seen references to the Orion Federation, but it's far from clear to me what exactly that is. Is it a political unit, similar to the United Federation of Planets?

I suppose it is, except that they said that they all look like humans, so perhaps you could say that it is also a family unit, since they are all genetically similar. And in the STS groups there are several races. So the OF is more like the Empire in Star Wars, sans the evilness. :-D

I wonder if Star Trek was inspired by 6D STO influences?

I don't know about 6D, but supposedly 4D had an influence. You can find more about that in this session: Session 21 September 1996

Also notable is that the modern versions of Star Trek, particularly the execrable Picard, depart in every way from the Star Trek setting: use of money; cruelty; torture; drugs; profanity. Almost like there's a deliberate effort to tarnish that vision.

Oh, yes! The forces of darkness are destroying the movies and TV shows for quite some time now. They destroyed the Star Wars, the Star Trek and many other franchises. The YT is full of great analysis of angry fans. This world is falling apart in every aspects.

A: Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye.

I feel very grateful to Laura and the crew. Thank you Laura. I feel very grateful to the C's. Thank you Oleakmaea of Cassiopaea. I feel very grateful for the long list of blessings in my life. Thank you for sharing this session and for sharing all the sessions forthcoming from this experiment. May the love and the light of the infinite creator surround and protect all of you.

Back
Top Bottom