Session 9 May 2020

Thank you for the great info! The weather here in Bavaria has either caused draught or continuous rain and this morning it was 4 degrees.
I’ve noticed that the fruit and veggies are getting smaller, too.
My canning equipment arrived today, so I’m going to get busy, though the rest of my family think I’m a bit nutty.
Servus!
Bavaria, spent 3 wonderful years there, love the place! Sound like you have a patch of green to grow things on. I'm raising meat chickens at the moment and will be slaughtering my first lamb soon. The chickens I grow on my own 900 meter block, along with a few veggies, the lamb in on a paddock down the road.

Alles Gute!

posted on the same day as this session from Ben Davidson, nice info on the galactic current sheet aka the WAVE starts at 3.33
and more on the GCS
I am currently watching some of the most current videos on YouTube about the topic. A lot of good information to think about and put in the learning curve.

Thanks for posting and I am watching on a 36" screen. Great stuff!

I tried to find a way to preserve egg yolks to make fat bombs and there seems to be none. The only way i think i could eat my breakfast chocolate fat bomb when there are no eggs and no butter in shops is to buy a freezer and make fat bombs and freeze them.
1589637846309.png
How to store eggs
Only store eggs that are newly laid.
Bury them in a box of salt.
This traditional way of storing eggs has almost been forgotten.
Eggs last about a year when they are completely buried in salt.
No air
That way, you'll have eggs and salt for survival...

I haven't tried it yet, but we could test it.
Maybe the forum could open a "survival" post, just in case...
Still, you have to want to "survive"

One other thing.
Professor Montagnier's video
He's talking about the HIV sequence introduced into Covid 19...

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 36298
How to store eggs
Only store eggs that are newly laid.
Bury them in a box of salt.
This traditional way of storing eggs has almost been forgotten.
Eggs last about a year when they are completely buried in salt.
No air
That way, you'll have eggs and salt for survival...
Or you could make pickled eggs (with vinegar). Either way I guess you can only store boiled eggs. I was trying to find a way to preserve yolks. Maybe yolks could be dried and powdered, but it seems too difficult.

I was trying to find a way to preserve yolks. Maybe yolks could be dried and powdered, but it seems too difficult.

Salt-cured egg yolks will last 3-4 weeks in the fridge, probably longer if tightly wrapped and frozen.

Preserving the meat and fat to store it in room temperature is easy. Apart from organ meat, which will not last. I tried to find a way to preserve egg yolks to make fat bombs and there seems to be none. The only way i think i could eat my breakfast chocolate fat bomb when there are no eggs and no butter in shops is to buy a freezer and make fat bombs and freeze them.

Recently i've been thinking that the harvest of the human race has already started in earnest or maybe is starting or is just about to start. Whatever lessons come, i start to trust the love of the Higher Power and begin to see the beauty of creation. I am grateful for your work on communicating with higher beings.

I haven't tried any of the egg preservation techniques in this video, the eggs my chickens lay don't last that long!

Thank you All again for another amazing session and especially your beautiful statement of gratitude at the beginning. I'd also like to join in saying "Thank You!" to the C's for being here and helping us navigate these insane times! I wonder what we'd talk about if the world was actually a pretty calm and reasonable place? 😄

Thanks so much for the amazing session. Well, I guess we were all shocked about Gates being a greenbaum. Although, it does make sense. In some of those recent videos, especially where the interviewer is talking about mass death and sickness, Gates is listening with a creepy grin on his face, almost like he is going to break out in a chuckle. (huh?) I was thinking, jeez, you can't hide your glee even for an interview? I know geniuses can be somewhat different, but he answers in a way that give you a sense that "nobody is home". And not that I could know for sure, but you also get the sense he doesn't seem all that bothered by the escalation of his demonization lately. Anyway, I won't go so far as to say I feel bad for him, but it does put a different light on things.

Same here. I can't just feel sorry for the guy either, even if this explains quite a bit. I mean, maybe it's a bit of both in some Greenbaum cases? As in, there has to be a specific substratum, something in the person's nature too. Otherwise we would be talking about him being constantly "activated" every time he opens his mouth or gives a talk or is interviewed or goes to Africa to kill people, spread vaccination. He may not know how easy to discard he is, due to his own ego and wishful thinking. But the acts or plans themselves may be influenced by "above"? I can see the tragedy or people being 100% victims of experimentation and mind programming. But when it comes to important figures that inflict so much suffering, I imagine they may have been "chosen" because from the get-go, there was something useful in their personalities/being. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom