Session 9 May 2020

My thinking is if power goes have a thermal cover for the freezer. The more food in the freezer the better. The food will take some time to thaw out depending on how often it's opened. Your plan B sounds good, could vacume pack the meat with the salt.

If you had a gas powered generator you could power on the freezer after opening it to get what you need, and then let it run until the compressor shut off and then just keep it shut until you need to open it again. Repeat.

That would fit because the 3D beings here to help us, were still in 3D, as were we.

I got the feeling that we had already experienced a great turmoil, none of which was viewed at the time.

But i understood that they were here to assist those who were moving on to 4D as well as those who were remaining here in 3D. There was something else going on that I couldn't put my finger on, which now can be understood. Our dna had been or was in the process of being un-truncated. I do favor the latter.

Apparently, it doesn't happen in the blink of an eye around here.

I’m currently re-reading The Wave, and what you wrote above made me think of a passage from a session in the book I just read today that mentions the “thousand year period”:

Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density, which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision, which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the “thousand year period”. This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self.

FWIW!

Bill Gates being a greenbaum subjects is really sad :cry:
It's time to learn to hunt properly I assume, I always expect the sky falling onto us, and up until now I have not experienced really bad weather event, maybe soon!

Thank you for this great session in this time of ressession.

WIN 52 (FWIW)

I’ve had many dreams set in a post-apocalyptic future. Even had a deceased relative show up in one to specifically tell me that this would happen. Then years, even decades, for some of them have pass, and I’ve just kind of set them into curiosities box. “If” something apocalyptic happens “soon” (as I’m not so young anymore) then I’ll re-file those dreams in the “omen” box.

I’ve written this elsewhere, I believe in the tsunami thread, that the house I presently live in is too similar to ignore to the dream house I was in when everything ended. And that dream was of a pyroclastic blast tsunami.

Preserving the meat and fat to store it in room temperature is easy. Apart from organ meat, which will not last. I tried to find a way to preserve egg yolks to make fat bombs and there seems to be none. The only way i think i could eat my breakfast chocolate fat bomb when there are no eggs and no butter in shops is to buy a freezer and make fat bombs and freeze them.

Recently i've been thinking that the harvest of the human race has already started in earnest or maybe is starting or is just about to start. Whatever lessons come, i start to trust the love of the Higher Power and begin to see the beauty of creation. I am grateful for your work on communicating with higher beings.

WIN 52 (FWIW)

I’ve had many dreams set in a post-apocalyptic future. Even had a deceased relative show up in one to specifically tell me that this would happen. Then years, even decades, for some of them have pass, and I’ve just kind of set them into curiosities box. “If” something apocalyptic happens “soon” (as I’m not so young anymore) then I’ll re-file those dreams in the “omen” box.

I’ve written this elsewhere, I believe in the tsunami thread, that the house I presently live in is too similar to ignore to the dream house I was in when everything ended. And that dream was of a pyroclastic blast tsunami.

Dreams are primarily self driven emotional and archetypal character messaging. The storyline and visual story are secondary. Visions are messages from a higher being and are primarily about the story and the visual cues. Would you say yours are dreams or visions?

The pyroclastic blast tsunami could be the wave! 🌊

Dreams are primarily self driven emotional and archetypal character messaging. The storyline and visual story are secondary. Visions are messages from a higher being and are primarily about the story and the visual cues. Would you say yours are dreams or visions?

The pyroclastic blast tsunami could be the wave! 🌊

It seems like we’re in a wave right now and it’s picking up! I get nauseous imagining all of the world coming back for that drop at the end. But that’s the fun part right?

Edit : Sweaty palms and goosebumps just thinking about what’s coming.

Primeaddict:

I’m a little confused after reading your description of dream vs vision, but following your line of: “primarily about the story and the visual cues.” Then I’d say “this one” was a vision. Although I’m pretty sure I was asleep at the time. I have a simple idea for that: if I’m asleep-it’s a dream, if I'm wide awake I go physically blind and then see something then it’s a vision😊 In that dream it was my older brother and he told me what was going to happen, what to look for, and what to do, so it was more like a set of instructions.

If you’d like to discuss this further, I’d be happy to, but we should probably take it to the ‘Dream of a tsunami” thread on the “Memories, dreams and reflection” page, or wherever you think it appropriate, so as not to highjack this tread.

Primeaddict:

I’m a little confused after reading your description of dream vs vision, but following your line of: “primarily about the story and the visual cues.” Then I’d say “this one” was a vision. Although I’m pretty sure I was asleep at the time. I have a simple idea for that: if I’m asleep-it’s a dream, if I'm wide awake I go physically blind and then see something then it’s a vision😊 In that dream it was my older brother and he told me what was going to happen, what to look for, and what to do, so it was more like a set of instructions.

If you’d like to discuss this further, I’d be happy to, but we should probably take it to the ‘Dream of a tsunami” thread on the “Memories, dreams and reflection” page, or wherever you think it appropriate, so as not to highjack this tread.

I thought you were dealing more with a vision since for me dreams are usually about myself and often unreliable source of knowledge. I agree we should go no further since this is off topic and I'm very satisfied with your perceptions. Your post is helpful.

I’m currently re-reading The Wave, and what you wrote above made me think of a passage from a session in the book I just read today that mentions the “thousand year period”:

FWIW!

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, traveling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cybergenetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

I might suggest that you read the session 24 September 1995. It would be worthwhile for your knowledge base.

The truth is that sometimes I can't find the right words to express all my affection and gratitude towards Laura, the whole team and the C's ... just thank you, thank you and thank you all, and all of you who support Laura and this invaluable work. Personally, I don't know what would become of me without all this, a big hug to everyone.

One other thing I like about this forum is not just the fascinating information I am getting from C's and the wonderful people they are in contact with, but also the actual people here, discussing rational things. Things that I have been thinking. I don't feel alone anymore. Looking around in my life, seeing the insanity that is driving the insane people doing ridiculous things to their lives, it makes me feel alone, angry and sad. It's nice to know that there are other good people out there, thinking like I do. Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom