Don’t think this video was posted yet, if it was, apologies.

Here another brave (female) doctor speaking out, Dr Katrin Korb of Oldenburg, Germany. (English subs)

- coronavirus is about power and money;
- speaks out against the fear being spread by the government;
- at 5:14 mentiones paragraph 2 of the German Constitution, which does NOT specify right to health but right to physical integrity, that is a big difference, so there is no right to health, being sick is part of life but no one should inflict physical harm on us, even with a dubious vaccine;
- she will not take this mRNA vaccine in the making, nor her children nor will she recommend it to her patients;
- the German taxpayer pays for the consequences of the lockdown and vaccine development, without having been asked, Germany pledged 525mln Euro of taxpayer’s money already for vaccine development within the EU, and no one asked us if we are okay with that, because we are deemed too stupid to decide on such matters;

She also looks to where to go from here:

- people who can think for themselves, being creative, take responsibility for themselves, working on their own health and the health of our world. People who are positive, who have friends, who enjoy life, do not get sick easily, and if they do, they eventually unite with death. You have no power over these people;
- i don’t want to get back to the old normal. I wish for a new better normal (8:37) with free and self-determined people, who are responsible for themselves.

Hope she gets a lot of traction.

Hi Persej. I've only watched 1 of the Dr.'s videos and I don't recall him denying the existence of virus' either. In fact I too thought his argument sounded genuine and I'm not so sure that this is what makes him a "good C.I agent". I didn't get the "fantasy in his head" thing either. Maybe I'll have another listen.

You have a whole website about that theory that if you are interested: Questioning Covid – Clinicians, Researchers, & Health Experts from Around the World Interrogating the Mainstream Narrative Around the Pandemic

Is it possible that you are overusing this[Cointelpro] term a bit? It doesn't seem safe to label anyone who's speaking out against the madness without a good amount of study/scrutiny. Baby, bathwater and all.

Well, in some cases it could be just a "pattern recognition run amok". I have no proof of who is consciously telling lies, who is doing that unconsciously, who is unable to understand some things, who is simply uneducated, who doesn't want to believe in some things because he is afraid of the consequences of some conclusions, who is a victim of his own mind or experiences in life, and many other combinations of those factors...

So yes, when I say that somebody is COINTELPRO I am putting all of those factors into a same category, which technically is not good, but the point is that I see a lot of false theories inserted into the alternative views about Covid, which is a very purpose of COINTELPRO operations. So the purpose is fulfilled, whether intentionally done or not. And we saw that the same thing happened every time when the major operations of the PTB were implemented. So we can certainly expect it this time as well.

We already have a lot of good videos and testimonies of doctors and scientists who talked about Covid madness. None of them said that viruses do not exist. But we should trust psychiatrist on that?! That doesn't seem rational to me.

I re-watched part of one of his first videos (Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?). In that one, Kaufman is detailing his theory about how the "new" virus was "discovered". He talks about how it was never purified correctly, so that the results did not contain a single virus. Jon Rappaport talked about the same kinds of things on his blog at nomorefakenews.com. He's been reporting on this "thing" (whatever it is making people sick) since the beginning. If the "virus" was not correctly identified, or if government used the term virus to cover for some other cause, then all things that happened after that are poisoned.

I don't see Rappaport as cointel-pro (but could be wrong, of course). As for Kaufman, the video I referenced was pretty clear. The only thing I find suspect about Kaufman is that his eyes are constantly moving, as if he is reading a script.
Thanks SevenFeathers. I began watching the vid in your link but alas my bonus time(bandwidth) is over for today. I'll view more tomorrow.

Honestly the part I did watch almost put me back in bed. I prefer a simpler tone.

So far it sounds like he is debunking the test.

Thanks.

You have a whole website about that theory that if you are interested: Questioning Covid – Clinicians, Researchers, & Health Experts from Around the World Interrogating the Mainstream Narrative Around the Pandemic

Well, in some cases it could be just a "pattern recognition run amok". I have no proof of who is consciously telling lies, who is doing that unconsciously, who is unable to understand some things, who is simply uneducated, who doesn't want to believe in some things because he is afraid of the consequences of some conclusions, who is a victim of his own mind or experiences in life, and many other combinations of those factors...

So yes, when I say that somebody is COINTELPRO I am putting all of those factors into a same category, which technically is not good, but the point is that I see a lot of false theories inserted into the alternative views about Covid, which is a very purpose of COINTELPRO operations. So the purpose is fulfilled, whether intentionally done or not. And we saw that the same thing happened every time when the major operations of the PTB were implemented. So we can certainly expect it this time as well.

We already have a lot of good videos and testimonies of doctors and scientists who talked about Covid madness. None of them said that viruses do not exist. But we should trust psychiatrist on that?! That doesn't seem rational to me.
Thanks for the link Persej. I will peruse it.

I was able to watch 1.5 of them this morning. I still haven't come across him stating "viruses don't exist" per se.

I do prefer to share Zach Bush and Judy Mikovits.

So the lady politician is called Sara Cunial, as you can imagine she is despised by most of the other Italian politicians but the people are supporting her and surprisingly in big numbers.

I saw her speeches on YT and I love her, great politician. I shared her videos on FB and FactCheckers tagged my posts. "Oh, it's not true that Bill Gates wants to kill us, he is a savior of humanity!" :rolleyes:

Another faker caught in action:

Pretty sure this wasn't actually written by a 120-year-old man, but it does put the current situation in perspective. Seeing how docile and cowardly the modern American has become surely has our ancestors spinning in their graves.
That was really good. Perspective always helps identify insanity.

Gyms: masks are mandatory.
lol. Remember how I said a few weeks ago that it's starting to look like they're just murdering people now? I think I was right. Some of these rules are literally designed to kill people. And it's really hard to chalk this all up to incompetence.

*************************************************************************************************

I really like "anti-social distancing". Choosing the right words is a good weapon. After all, that's what the other side is doing constantly.

Today I came up with another term, when I read an absolutely idiotic sentence that said that the masks are to 'protect our respiratory system', which is literally the opposite of what they do. So I'm introducing Anti-respiratory face cover.

Thinking along these lines, I've come up with a few slogans and pieces of 'good advice'.

Practice anti-social distancing. You can develop your own paranoid schizophrenia in just a few months!

Be a shut-in, save lives!
(Another great alternative is 'Become a NEET, save lives!', but idk how many people know what that is.)

Keep a distance of 2 metres from other virus carrying units. (That's about 6.66 feet for Americans.)

If you're feeling happy or free, please put on your anti-respiratory face cover and hide somewhere where nobody can see you. The feeling should disappear quickly.

You can become infected just by seeing other people. Don't look at anybody and disinfect your eyeballs twice a day.

Stupidity is the new normal. From now on, we'll have to be stupid every day, forever. We have fukked up so much we can never go back.

Idiocracy is the new normal. The stupidest people are ruling over other stupid people who are clearly stupid enough to vote for them. There's no way back because everyone's too stupid.

Clap for the heroes... if you're retarded and have nothing better to do.

About learning from history...
When it comes to learning from history, the #1 example of something bad in history that should never repeat is always Hitler's Nazi Germany. And yet we're heading in exactly the same direction right now, and most people are cheering on and asking for more. It's almost as if they have some kind of a virus that prevents learning from history.

About mandatory vaccination...
Let's do some math. 0.004% of the world population has died with corona. If we vaccinate everyone, and only 0.4% of the vaccinated suffer some ill-effects (maximum optimism), it will be 100 times more than how many died, i.e. 30 million damaged individuals. The dead ones were mostly old and sick people. The ones damaged most by vaccines are children. This isn't 'saving lives'. This is destroying young lives forever to save a few old lives for a few months. And the real damage from vaccines may not be 0.4% but, say, 4%, i.e. 300 million people (the population of the US), or more. Does this really sound like a good plan? And make no mistake - even if everyone gets vaccinated, most of those old people we're trying to 'save' will get the flu or corona anyway. Vaccination has NEVER actually prevented people from getting the disease they had been vaccinated against. There HAVE been epidemics with 100% of the infected having been vaccinated.

(This was written for outsiders. Of course we know vaccination is a complete scam.)

In other news, zombies are back.

ddcz.png

Today I came up with another term, when I read an absolutely idiotic sentence that said that the masks are to 'protect our respiratory system', which is literally the opposite of what they do. So I'm introducing Anti-respiratory face cover.

Suffocation muzzle.

Another great alternative is 'Become a NEET, save lives!', but idk how many people know what that is.

'NEET lives save lives' has a certain ring to it. Only problem is the number of people who aspire to the NEET life.

So, we have:

Social distancing = Anti-social distancing
Shelter in place = House arrest

How about

"Essential" = Government approved
"Contact tracing" = Big Brother snitch program
Another one: Vaxxinazis
As MI says, then choosing the words is quite important as to the effect of the antidote. From the above, I made a short list of things that can be copy/paste to social media. Once we start to think of this more, we will find more things and perhaps also better wording depending on locality or situation. Be creative!
I think this is one of the areas, where we can have some fun doing it and also some potential impact. It would certainly qualify as a way of exposing the lies in a subtle way as the C's suggested.

Here are some suggestions, both to share but also to start to incorporate when we interact with others.

1) Stay home save lives = stay in house arrest, to save the lives of our (psychopathic) leaders

2) Social distancing = Anti-social distancing

3) Shelter in place = House arrest

4) "Contact tracing" = Big Brother snitch program

5) "Essential" = Government approved

6) Winning hearts and minds = Rape, murder and pillage
(This is from the time of the Iraq invasion in 2003 and was the official aim by the warring party).

7) Protect the elderly = Starve the elderly of their will to live

8) Clapping for the heroes: Celebrate your own house arrest, the robbing of your personal rights and freedoms, for losing your means to earn a living and thus the means to look after your own family.

9) Government Experts = Pathocratic ordained priesthood
10) Covid-19 = Covid-1984

11) Pandemic = Planned panic => Plandemic

12) Wear a mask = Show your submission to the new priesthood

13) A Mask = an anti-respiratory face cover

14) A vaccer = a vaxxinazi

Today, I am really pissed off after a conservation with my apartment manager regarding the care of her husband, they have been lifelong partners. He is 73 years of age and despite health conditions is fully cognitavley aware.

It started about a month ago, he had two brief visits to the ER, his wife queried a stroke on the first occasion, he was discharged, and the next day she again called for unresolved and further symptoms resulting in a further 911 call (which resulted in hospitalization and subsequent surgery) the responders stated it was an abuse of the system and why was he not transported by car, her response was, that would have resulted in him being sat in a chair in the ER waiting room, and a delay in care.

A stroke was diagnosed (this story is all, related to me as far as I can recall). And from what she relates to me a clot was discovered at the back of the head, that required surgery, he also suffered a further clot post surgery. From what she tells me from discussion with her husband (he is allowed to call thanks to a cell phone) his memory and mood remains intact, although he does have a left sided neglect.

She tells me he is not doing well, he has lost 40 lbs because the hospital food is atrocious (having worked in healthcare, I can attest to that, it is nothing more than prefrozen food produced on an industrial scale, devoid of any nutrient value and full of GMO's). He is also dehydrated because, like a lot of people he does not drink water and being a diabetic does not drink juice. They do offer nutritional drinks, many of which can be purchased for children and adults in grocery stores and pharmacies. Again, these are mass produced full of GMO's and synthetic vitamins and other supplements, he says they taste like chalk. He takes BP medication, staff have informed her his BP is low, no wonder, I say. They have allowed her to bring in her home cooked food, thank goodness, but she is not allowed to see him, and leaves it at the nursing station, I suspect there is a plexiglass screen in place.

She also informed that the hospital is only 70% full this when on days gone by, there was such an inflow of inpatients, that beds had to be set up in the hallways of floors to cope with the influx of inpatients.

Anyway, to continue this monologue, they are now pushing for him to be transferred into a care home. She adamantly refuses this, it's just not an option, She wants to care for him at home, she can afford to purchase a hospital bed, she continues to work and has extended health that will cover costs for home care support. I suspect as a couple they are financially secure. To transfer to a step down care facility, while awaiting placement in a long term care facility, she was given a figure of $250 a week for his care. Again she refused. She tells me she doesn't care how much it costs, she will continue to keep her husband at home, I could go on but this will suffice.

She has been unable to contact the physician who performed the surgery with questions regarding the care of her husband after numerous request both in hospital and in the physicians office, there has been no response and has been given the runa around, offering alternative physiciand, that have no knowledge of the patient history.

She informs me that he had a psychiatric evaluation approximately 1 week after surgery, this demonstrated cognitive decline, this blew my mind as a previous healthcare worker, that is very familiar in care of the elderly in a community setting, giving support at home and also in a care facility. Why any professional would consider this a valid test of cognitive function, fills me with disgust. He is asked on a daily basis, "can you give me the date", his response how can I give you the date, I have not idea, there are no calenders, there are no TV's ( and I can confirm this because I breifely worked on the floor in question) every day is the same.

Again to continue this monologue, I gave her advice on how to proceed to make her voice known and what avenues she could proceed to ensure that her husband will return home. This so important, because, as we age after such a change in health and welling, transitional changes to different levels of care in a facility setting can contribute to a decline in life expectancy, some have assessed this at around 6 months due. This can occur regardless of cognitive status, some do adapt, but IMO it depends on how well an individual is able to accept a more regimented and monitored approach to care, care being a misnomer.

Our deaths of an aging population IMO are maybe sending us a message on some level. They are the canaries in the coalmine

But this also reveals just how far healthcare has devolved. It does not provided health, there have never been any innovative changes on how healthcare can be structured to provide communities and nations with a system that will benefit all. Alternative treatment is debunked, now even more than ever. The clamps of censorship are becoming more apparent.

So this is just a slice of the reality that is being created around us regarding the care of the elderly that is at this time front and center, in the political discourse, they are using the elderly as an emotional response, using the human instinct for care and concern for one another and also the ponerization process of healthcare by individuals to take this pathological message to the public when in reality, those in the power structure have neither care or share concern, other than for themselves or their own kind, even then the infighting is being revealed at this time for all to see.

Still pissed off but not so much now I have this out of my system. thanks for reading.

A bit of regression yesterday in a different park where most of the people were wearing masks.

Positive note today was Target didn't ask the kids to wear masks and no one said anything about the mask not covering the nose.

paragraph 2 of the German Constitution, which does NOT specify right to health but right to physical integrity
Anyone know if there were German court cases challenging mandatory vaccines when the Constitution provides the right to physical integrity?

Again to continue this monologue, I gave her advice on how to proceed to make her voice known and what avenues she could proceed to ensure that her husband will return home.

Perhaps you already gave this advice, so for what it's worth! If she and her husband have a good relationship with their GP, I would have her call their GP, explain the situation, and tell the GP that it is her husband's wish to receive care at home (that it's one of his "care goals"), and she can also say that she'll take precaution because of the coronavirus, etc. and ask the GP to contact the hospital. Hopefully some pressure from his GP can help.

Back
Top Bottom