Session 9 May 2020

I feel very grateful to Laura and the crew. Thank you Laura. I feel very grateful to the C's. Thank you Oleakmaea of Cassiopaea. I feel very grateful for the long list of blessings in my life. Thank you for sharing this session and for sharing all the sessions forthcoming from this experiment. May the love and the light of the infinite creator surround and protect all of you.

SO RIGHT Trobar - ALL THINGS MUST PASS, and day by day we can see this leading to something, more LIVELY,. After the DUD!
Good to have you ONBOARD! We know but we forget every 2 seconds that there is none else besides the Light! Full time job!!!

This is something I wonder about. What does technology look like in 4D? We know 4D involves 'variable physicality', meaning (if I understand correctly) that thoughts can be directly manifested in the material realm. Also time and space become much less limiting. But how does that work?

Then, there's 'evolution'. If life is designed by 4D engineers, then life itself is a technological artifact. 4D STS can't create life; it can only pervert what's been created by 4D STO. That in turn suggests that 4D STS and STO have very different capabilities: creation vs. manipulation.

Yet they must also have similar capabilities, e.g. the ability to move about in space and time at will. 4D STS seems to do that using UFOs. What about 4D STO? Does 4D STO even need technology, in the way we understand it?

I think that sto and sts can exist within the same civilization, that is, they all need technology.
In recent translations of Laura (into Russian), there is a direct indication that the Sumerian fish people were reptilian gods.

If you remember Sitchin (in fact, his books brought me to this forum), then in his books Enki = STO, and his brother Enlil = STS and they interact very well with each other (using different technologies!). Their father Anu was the cruel ruler of the STS. Do you remember that other gods (Enlil and Co.) forbade Enki to save humanity during the great flood. But Enki disobeyed them (other gods), he called Utnapishti (Noah in later biblical sources), put a reed wall between himself and him and began to tell the wall (and not Utnapishti!) How to build an ark (Noah's ark in later versions of the Bible ) Thus, Enki behaved like an STO (in my opinion), he circumvented the ban (not to tell people about the flood), but did not break it! And he saved the people (whom he loved). That is, he served himself through others = STO.

As for 4D technologies, we simply don’t understand them at the 3D level. I read a lot of information about Bob Lazar (this is the physicist guy who talked about zone 51). I believe this guy because he talked about element 115 (Moskovium) when it was not yet discovered by earth scientists, and he said many times that mass and rotation are not needed to create gravity (Cs confirmed more than once that gravity is the key throughout).
So, Lazar said that the United States had at least 9 flying saucers in zone 51, that they gathered the most intelligent physicists to understand how they work (reverse engineering). And the physicists of the earth did little to understand (their knowledge was not enough for this!) In these flying saucers, because they had no wires at all inside and they violated ALL physical earth laws

I read a lot of information about Bob Lazar (this is the physicist guy who talked about zone 51). I believe this guy because he talked about element 115 (Moskovium) when it was not yet discovered by earth scientists

Weeeellll......

For anyone who's even minimally familiar with chemistry, it's not so hard to "predict" the existence of any given element, since all that is, is adding another proton and several more neutrons to a nucleus.

The real test: does element 115 have the properties Lazar predicted? Here I'm skeptical, since it has a half-life of just 0.6 seconds.

I was wondering if anybody is familiar with Deborah Tavares and stopthecrime.net? There is a lot of fascinating documents that can be find on the site and a lot of the stuff that is talked about on this site, as well.

Maybe he volunteered to be Greenbaumed. Maybe they tricked him with promises of more riches, fame, power.
The poor man is either suicidal like Epstein or is officially brought around the corner by an opponent of vaccination. The best thing would of course be an official crime charge. Psychopaths always have the peculiarity of blowing up other psychopaths so as not to be guilty alone. The latter variant would be my personal preference - it has enormous to wake uppotential

Hello @Anabell, welcome to the forum! It's customary for new members to make an introductory post in the Newbies forum where you can tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

As far as Deborah Tavares goes, she and stopthecrime.net have been discussed in various places which you can find by using the very helpful search function at the top of the page. I'm not very familiar with either, but just taking a brief look at the site and the youtube channel there's a mix between good info and disinfo. Was there anything in particular that you think is worth sharing from the site or channel? If so, would you mind linking to it and putting together a synopsis for peeps so that way they can get up to speed on it faster?

So, Lazar said that the United States had at least 9 flying saucers in zone 51, that they gathered the most intelligent physicists to understand how they work (reverse engineering).
The part where I started doubting Bob Lazar is when he said that he was walking through a hangar in area 51 and it had other doors opened on the back, and all 9 UFOs of different shapes and forms were visible AT THE SAME TIME.
This is a stretch. While they reverse engineered some of them, Bob Lazar reported casualties have taken place. Who puts all the eggs in one basket? If one of those saucers blows up, it would take the rest 8 with it... Is it how it works in skunk works black budget projects these days?

I'm of the opinion that radioactive elements are 4D materials, or materials that transit densities. They are unstable because the energy density is too much for our reality and they can never quite "solidify". From the 4D perspective, many of our stable materials are "dead matter" and they are toxic, uncomfortable, or depressing because there is just not enough "life" in them. Conversely, transuranium elements have too much life, are more light and energy than matter as we understand it, and wreak all kinds of havoc with 3D systems, causing toxic, uncomfortable, or depressing reactions until they decay into something that "fits." I've heard some sources claim that nuclear energy was a technology inspired by aliens, and the 3D conventional wisdom before nuclear energy was that you could never turn lead into gold; there was literally no chemical reaction which makes it possible because atoms are fundamental and immutable. We now know that you can by manipulating subatomic particles with the right sequence of nuclear reactions, but it's not really practical. As for transuranium elements, if you gather enough of them in one place, you can literally watch one thing spontaneously transform into another thing with entirely different properties right in front of your eyes, although much of it is obscured by an otherworldly neon glow. It's literally variability of physicality. As for element 115, Bob Lazar did an interview fairly recently that I believe everyone at Caesarea watched, where he said that the element 115 that the aliens synthesized was different from what had been discovered in Russia, that it was stable. At first glance this seems absurd, how could the physical environment on their planet be so different from ours? I'm thinking that if time is not linear, but selective and variable, the 4D entities have some way of directing the flow of time around an object so that it is essentially timeless. Something that would seem unstable becomes solid for what would be percieved as a long period of time because the rate of time in different locations essentially becomes a function of the consciousness of the observers who are in the area. This principle is related to the way that you can be abducted, spend several hours on one of their ships, and then return at the same time that you left. In this environment half-life becomes essentially whatever you want it to be, and perhaps the 4D entities have some way of imbuing the time cycle they have selected into the material after it is manufactured in a way roughly analogous to how we can permanently change the properties of a metal after it is tempered or annealed.

Same here. I can't just feel sorry for the guy either, even if this explains quite a bit. I mean, maybe it's a bit of both in some Greenbaum cases? As in, there has to be a specific substratum, something in the person's nature too. Otherwise we would be talking about him being constantly "activated" every time he opens his mouth or gives a talk or is interviewed or goes to Africa to kill people, spread vaccination. He may not know how easy to discard he is, due to his own ego and wishful thinking. But the acts or plans themselves may be influenced by "above"? I can see the tragedy or people being 100% victims of experimentation and mind programming. But when it comes to important figures that inflict so much suffering, I imagine they may have been "chosen" because from the get-go, there was something useful in their personalities/being. FWIW.
The Greenbaum instrument has probably been used for a long time. Perhaps we are actually dealing with the highest level of ponerological psychopathy. How many floors could there be above Mr.Gates? Probably not many anymore, because personally I could rank Gates quite high. Perhaps the highest level 3STS. And here there will be opponents with different interests. Another claim to power. Perhaps the direct influence of 4STS and it is the first point of contact. Who can rule out how many leaders are not also under Greenbaum. Our Merkel had very strange peculiarities regarding her public appearances. Hilary Clinton too. And when I look at these horrible Biden - they could actually be all potential Greenbaum or at least be under some unhealthy influence

The Greenbaum instrument has probably been used for a long time. Perhaps we are actually dealing with the highest level of ponerological psychopathy. How many floors could there be above Mr.Gates? Probably not many anymore, because personally I could rank Gates quite high. Perhaps the highest level 3STS. And here there will be opponents with different interests. Another claim to power. Perhaps the direct influence of 4STS and it is the first point of contact. Who can rule out how many leaders are not also under Greenbaum. Our Merkel had very strange peculiarities regarding her public appearances. Hilary Clinton too. And when I look at these horrible Biden - they could actually be all potential Greenbaum or at least be under some unhealthy influence

Gates is a known entity so I doubt he is at the highest level in the 3DSTS hierarchy. I would have thought that the highest level would not be a public figure at all who would use a public figure like Gates as a tool to use and discard as needed. Unless the highest rung of 3DSTS are all in the dark whilst thinking that they are in the know and just do what they're told by their 4DSTS handlers. Who knows? I doubt we shall ever find out. I just want their STS hierarchy to collapse like a pack of cards! Bring on the space rocks!

I think that sto and sts can exist within the same civilization, that is, they all need technology.

I understand that from the Cs information, the 4th density STO and STS exists in different realm or different environment, because their vibration frequency resonates is not match with other group.
In some cases 4th density STS trying to dominate STO force and STO must resist, thus generating 4D battles, just like we are in the midst of spiritual warfare with STS oriented people here in 3rd density realm.
And when we cross over to 4th density, we will find direct contact with same vibrations frequency that matches in 4th density, so 3rd STS meets 4th density STS, and 3rd STO candidate’s will connect with 4th density STO beings.

December 29th 2018

(L) Because I think about it a lot lately! Years and years ago the Cs talked about 4D battles as weather, and darned if we are not seeing it now in spades!

(Joe) I know, but... When they say 4D battles, what do they mean?

(L) What do you mean by "4D battles?"

A: As above, so below.

Q: (Joe) Are there wars in 4D?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Their version of war.

A: STS seeks to impose domination which must be resisted. You wrote about this yourself

June 22, 1996

Q: (L) Okay, let's go back to the "balancing" of Earth. How can this be done?

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

September 9, 1995

Q: (L) Okay. The next question: Are any of the Grays what one might call "good guys?"

A: That is a subjective interpretation any way you look at it. For, after all, what is good and what is bad?

Q: (L) The definition that has been given is STS and STO. So, are any of the Grays STO beings?

A: Well, again, if we can review for just a moment. It is subjective to refer to either STS or STO as either good or bad. It merely means Service to Self and Service to Others. Now, the determination as to whether it is good or bad is made by the observer. It depends on your point of view. It depends on your objective. It depends on a lot of things. One is merely service to self. This is inward turning. The other is Service to Others which is outward expanding. It is part of the balance which makes up that which we refer to as the Universe.

Q: (L) Are any of the Grays STO?

A: In very rare instances, Gray beings have crossed over into the STO realm, but in their natural environment, they are, in fact, STS, as they were constructed to be.

Q: (L) How does it occur that they cross over into the STO environment?

A: Simply by natural circumstance, in the same general way that it occurs that human beings in the 3rd density STS environment can, under certain circumstances, rise to the STO level. Very rare.

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

Q: (L) That's not a pleasant thought.

A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cyber-genetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts: they are independent.

Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say there is any percentage, any fairly measurable percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?

A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY small. Hardly worth mentioning.

Q: (L) What about the Grays?

A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it is very small, relatively speaking

Thank you so much for this session - as well as for the previous one! :flowers: I mostly haven't read the comments there yet because of being so caught up in the Corona thread and in trying to manage the crazyness of the situation (besides other things) - feeling kind of being overwhelmed by the speed and acceleration of events and information (next to battling / managing upsurges of uncomfortable and disturbing emotions and thought programs), in particular. But that seems to be the nature of the phenomenon called "The Wave", which seems to have taken up speed. However, the information from that session per se and from the Corona thread, EE, smoking and times in nature as well as opportunities in talking to friends (even if it was online or via telephone only) contributed in helping to keep me sane. Although the way in managing to do so seemed rather bumpy at times (but am surely not alone with that!).

Things have gotten somewhat more relaxed at my place (with more stores and restaurants having opened up again - guests don't have to wear face masks in the latter one but staff has to) and things feel much less like a rollercoaster than it was back in April, but I am not deluding myself even if it may currently somewhat "feel" like "things will go back to normal." In fact, it rather feels like the calm before the storm (and these may be literal storms) - or kind of like being close to the sea and seeing the animals running inland as they feel tremors caused by a deep-level earthquake which may trigger a huge tsunami, while humans cannot feel these tremors (yet).

However it seems to me, some more people are waking up due to this craziness and the contradictory nature of statements by politicians, "experts", media and the anti-corona measures. They see at least that something is wrong - even if they don't have the knowledge yet that others have gained in the previous decades. So, ironically, the way in which things like face masks are being enforced on the population actually contributes to demasking the PTB which push to implement these very things - the pathology is becoming more obvious.

The reference to the "next wave" reminded me of the reference to "chills" and its many possible meanings that were explored on various places in the forum (like here and here). Chills can also feel like "many little waves / ripples" moving through the body.

As to what manifests as the next wave can be many things. I am guessing that a cold wave might be involved (especially if you look at the sun with no activity in sun spots), but we can't know for sure until the referred events happen. We can assume that these events will be more drastic in nature and thus many more people may wake up. Have started some prepping as well, by often buying some extra food to store it when doing my regular grocery shoppings (which I am doing since two months now, since the lockdown started). Considering to add a freezer some time later, after having found a space where to put it.

As for Bill Gates, it came as a surprise for me in a sense as well. But on some level it already seemed suspicious to me that he was "presented" as kind of an "Anti-Christ" (or "badge"), as the Cs have said before that "Anti-Christ" is Consortium - which is composed of many individuals (denizens of 3rd and 4th density STS). That he's some kind of poster child (with Elon Musk & others possibly waiting in the line) sounds logical to me. At first I fell into the pity trap too, but then I remembered the Cs saying: "Pity those who pity". Also, pitying him would be "giving to STS" and a waste of energy which can be used for much more useful things pointing towards STO.

There's Brenda's list from a session from last May, where this is mentioned:

Conserve energy and not feeding STS dynamics:
STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food. When you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. We have to be careful not to fall into the pity trap, they’ll try to make us feel guilty or sorry for them, and that makes us food. At the same time you're feeding your own ego because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire.

Like others, I really liked the Goodbye message: If the ride gets faster and rougher from now on, it is still better than the long dragged-on process of deterioration we have been witnessing (and suffering) over years. It may be painful in many respects, but as a network we may stand a much better chance of living through these times and arriving at the the new lands after passing through the Dark Valley.

I think what we've been experiencing in that last rollercoaster month of April already and in learning how to manage this situation can serve us for taking on whatever may be in the future as well. Getting ready with what we've gained in knowledge, while keeping up Faith - that we will be provided with what we need; somewhat like with the principle "Ora et labora": Pray and Work.

And keeping calm like the Cs suggested may help with all that. The Stoic approach comes to mind here as well as the approach of anti-fragility. Hope everybody of us will manage getting through the times that are ahead of us.

For anyone who's even minimally familiar with chemistry, it's not so hard to "predict" the existence of any given element, since all that is, is adding another proton and several more neutrons to a nucleus.

The real test: does element 115 have the properties Lazar predicted? Here I'm skeptical, since it has a half-life of just 0.6 seconds.
I think that if the notorious “stable” isotope of Moskovium 299 had been synthesized by someone on Earth, we would never have known about this.

From Cs answers:

Q: (L) Bob Lazar supposedly worked on alien craft retro-engineering?

A: Did but sinister. Involved with questionable types.

Q: (L) His video about working at area 51 and descriptions of propulsion systems and alien craft was or was not truth?

A: Close to the truth. Craft tech: minor points were off.

I think that if the notorious “stable” isotope of Moskovium 299 had been synthesized by someone on Earth, we would never have known about this.

Interesting. Hadn't realized the Cs had addressed this. Maybe there's something to it after all.

In any case, since the stable isotope hasn't yet been (officially) discovered, I really don't think that the synthesis of an unstable isotope counts as a hit for him. So far as I know there's no real limit on atomic number, so saying that there are higher numbered elements waiting to be found is a pretty safe prediction.

Back
Top Bottom