Session 21 March 2020

I also noticed interesting things in the last 2 weeks.
First, my wife found a broken piece of glass just near the sink. It was a 5-6 cm long, and about 2 cm wide with sharp edges.
Nothing was broken. We checked all the glasses, all the objects from glass that we have at home. nothing was missing. I asked my son, and my parents if somebody broke something from glass, but all the answers were negative.

Then at the end of the last week. When I was going back from work with my bicycle, after about 100m I stopped to take off my jacket because it was sunny and hot. At that moment when I put the jacket on the bicycle frame, I noticed an old and black piece of cloth hanging on the frame between my jacket and the frame.
it was a piece of black cloth, and it was probably an upper part of man's underwear. A rectangular piece long about 30cm and wide about 5-6 cm.
A day after that my laptop died. It was all fine and a few days ago I was using it. I made a proper shutdown and put it on its place as usual. It is a 10 years old laptop but in a good shape for basic use. So the next day I bought an SSD disk in order to change its old disk and make it faster
I came home and when I tried to power it up it was dead. Just like that.
I tried everything I know but nothing.
The next day I opened it to see if I can do something. I took my guitar pick and used it as a tool for opening the plastic frame of the laptop.
I could not do anything. I closed it, put it in the bag and come back to collect all the tools. When I came back I was missing the guitar pick.

I spend a lot of time searching for that white plastic guitar pick but I could not find it. I even checked the garbage, Asked my wife and son to help me but nothing.

I don't say that all this is connected to glitches in the matrix so to say but are some interesting observations that I noticed recently.
As you talk about your guitar pick... 4 days ago my guitar reduce the action string by herself !! I thought i have reduced months ago the action at the maximum, because she was buzzing if i do more. And 4 days ago... i take the guitar, and, incredible she was more easy to play !!! So ?!? 😉
What i have also notice strange is from about 2 weeks more clac or pop around me like dilatation sounds ? I don't know perhaps just normal sounds ?

thank you @hesperides @Kay Kim for your additionnal answers. Now, I can think that disasters are going to happen, but we must keep the faith that despite what we will see and feel, some of us (I hope) will be withdrawn when disasters are at the point of no return, as if a split is going to occur. separate the wheat from the chaff somehow, It really reminds me of that notion of the eternity of the soul. Trusting in the invisible, accepting with all our being that we should not fear death since it is only a mechanism of the universe, staying in a state of impermanence, continuing to develop positive emotions, to feel and express joy in spite of surely all the global chaos (even worse than now) that we will witness. This sums up laura's words in the previous session, (yeah it's just to put them back to print in our mind ^^)

In other words, a group of people that have that kind of faith that in the face of everything being literally awful as it is in our world today, that they still have faith in the other reality, they still have faith in doing good, doing right, being loving, that they do not buy into the whole Darwinian materialistic thing, and basically they don’t believe those lies and by those means they are able to, at a certain point in time that Paul called the culmination of the ages, be restored to this Edenic state... in other words a 4D STO reality. Am I interpreting that correctly?

A: Oh that was beautiful!! We are impressed!

Q: (L) Well la-dee-da! So that's basically what the anchoring of the frequency is about. And that's part of the interior state that people have to be in in order to anchor that frequency - to have that kind of faith. It’s not where you are, but who you are and what you see? Even in the face of everything being against your ideas, against what you think, against what you've figured out...

(Joe) Even things inside you being against you. The internal fight. You have faith that doing what it doesn't like that you will kind of achieve something worth having.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Joe) It's internally and externally at the same time.

(L) So it's not faith IN Jesus as Ashworth points out. It's faith OF Jesus that sets the example. And the example was put in a metaphor of the story of this crucifixion or death, but the metaphor represents basically the crucifixion of every person. They're crucified inside and outside because they are faced with this reality that rejects their consciousness, their more or less divine connection, their spiritual connection. They say that everything is just random mutations and random evolution, and that's wrong. That's the Big Lie.

Over recent weeks I have had the strong feeling that the sands of time are running out and that the end times are very close now. Part of me has felt panicky that I have so little time left to 'save' myself. A calmer part of me then points out that the die is likely most cast i.e. who I have been for the 54 years I have been shuffling around this mortal coil will count for much more than a last-minute attempt to 'save myself'. Thus I should keep calm and carry on. It is not time to put my feet up, there are still things that can be done but I have come to an acceptance that whatever the outcome shall be for me, I am at peace with it. I do not know if I shall stay here in a 3D Hell on Earth, transition to 4D or 5D but I am going to keep doing what is in front of me and what will be will be. I shall, as the C's say: "Wait and see".

Please note that most of the posts by @Seeker of Wisdom which were not relevant to this thread and the answer to those posts have been moved here:

That thread title is so apt! :thup:

Looks like a small lenticular cloud to me. That's my guess.

Example:

I'd still say it's significant, particularly so if they're not common in that region. It's probably a sign that the atmosphere is changing - it's colder?

Kinda related so i'll mention it here: in the last few weeks i've seen so many Tweets from the UK showing vivid sunsets, sun pillars, sun dogs, and rare cloud formations. Maybe it's just the lockdown but i really think there's been a quick uptick. Those kind of phenomena aren't so common there, i think.

I have seen those clouds many times in my recent dreams, followed by irregular dreams and sometimes nightmares

Hello, today there were important news in Ecuador, the videos published on social networks of failures in the collection of corpses have attracted the world's attention, I must indicate that the deaths are real but the number of deceased is not, as published by official channels. Until yesterday, in government statistics, the deaths did not exceed 500 people, today it was announced that the deaths from possible cases of coronavirus and natural deaths in April are 6703, only in one province. This same day, the IDB announces a disbursement of 25 million, the possible support of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was also announced, as if the announcement of a high number of deceased people was a condition for delivering aid. I think we will be the testing ground for what awaits the rest of the world when the new vaccine appears.

A calmer part of me then points out that the die is likely most cast i.e. who I have been for the 54 years I have been shuffling around this mortal coil will count for much more than a last-minute attempt to 'save myself'. Thus I should keep calm and carry on. It is not time to put my feet up, there are still things that can be done but I have come to an acceptance that whatever the outcome shall be for me, I am at peace with it.

Sure, you're what you've been mostly. Not sure what you mean by save yourself, as we always have something to work on. And it sounds kind of religious. I just want to say that I wouldn't discount single events and decisions that don't really count for much time-wise. Maybe some things are weighted more, and surely single events can open one up to different branches on a timeline. At least, that's how I feel about it but maybe I have some normalcy bias or denial going on.

The topics of "chills", "convention", "Pump and Circumstance aka Hope and Glory"
Below are some excerpts that together elaborate on the subject of "chills", with connection to "convention" which again may connect to "Pump and Circumstance aka Hope and Glory".
The recent mentioning of chills began in the last session of 2019:
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
And then in February came the media promoted Corona virus, but that was just one kind of chill. "You ain't seen nothing yet!"
Q: (L) Alright. General questions? OH! I do want to make a comment. Last session, we were told that things were gonna get really wild and hairy in the new year. And boy did things just kinda blow up in the first couple of weeks! There was the assassination of Soleimani and then the appearance of this new coronavirus and the shoot-down on a plane after the assassination of Soleimani. It's really bizarre that they used the word "chills" with all these people coming down with this virus and getting really severe fevers and chills...

A: More to come!

Q: (L) You mean there's more craziness to come this year?

(Artemis) It's gonna get way weirder!

A: Oh indeed! You ain't seen nothing yet!
From the present session, there is the reminder that "There are chills of different kinds."
(Joe) In the last session, they said that soon things will become very chaotic and strange and that it would give many people chills. Was this situation that we're in now what they were talking about?

A: Partly. There are chills of different kinds.

Q: (L) So there can be chills that are caused because you're sick, and others that can be caused because you're freaked out! AAAAH! Next?

(Joe) So these aren't the chills then of the non-physical kind. These are the chills of the sick kind.

(L) Well, I guess sometimes you can get both at the same time.

(Chu) It could also be the planet chilling.

(L) Yup. Ice Age. Also, what happens if the planet gets the chills and starts shaking?

(Niall) And sneezing.

A: It is possible.
In the sessions of previous years, there have also been chills, in fact they were announced as possibilities early on:
A: [...] Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

Q: (L) Are you a Rodgers and Hammerstein fan? {While “Rodgers and Hammerstein” is what I said, and the creators of “My Fair Lady” were actually Lerner and Loew, the general intent of the question was “musical comedy”.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How do you relate to the Pleiadians?

A: Pleiadians are communicating with many others; we are bursting upon the scene with you, but we are essentially the same, just at slightly different focus points on the realm border.

Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?

A: Future, past and present.
Above the "chills" were related to "the convention". Later in the session, there is mention of the convention as an opportunity.
"Convention is because of realm border crossing." followed by explanations:
Q: (V) I am just concerned about the previously mentioned "convention"...

A: Convention is because of realm border crossing.

Q: (L) And why is there a convention attending this realm border crossing? I mean, is it just a "reely big shew!"

A: It is an opportunity.

Q: (V) As in the windows are all opening at one time so that all these beings can get in at one time?

A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."

Q: (Laura) How can a convention with slews of different kinds and races of people, converging on a single little pin- point planet on the outer edges of an insignificant galaxy, at the farthest reaches of this enormous universe, affect the whole thing?

A: That is your perception.

Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than maybe we would ordinarily have thought?

A: The Earth is a Convergence point.

Q: (L) Has it always been a convergence point? Was it designed to be a convergence point? Or, is it just going to be a convergence point this once?

A: Too many questions at once.

Q: (L) Was it designed to be a convergence point from the beginning?

A: Natural function.

Q: (L) Has it been a convergence point all along? Is that why so many weird things happen here?

A: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".

Q: (V) Has this type of convention thing happened on other planets with other groups of beings?

A: Has, is, and will.
Above the C's mentioned "Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."" This piece of music was written by Sir Edward Elgar and is often used at graduation ceremonies, but this trend began with the Coronation ceremony of King Edward VII.
The Pomp and Circumstance Marches (full title Pomp and Circumstance Military Marches), Op. 39, are a series of six marches for orchestra composed by Sir Edward Elgar.
[...]
The Trio contains the tune known as "Land of Hope and Glory". In 1902 the tune was re-used, in modified form, for the "Land of hope and glory" section of his Coronation Ode for King Edward VII.[10] The words were further modified to fit the original tune, and the result has since become a fixture at the Last Night of the Proms, [...]
Some lines from Land of Hope and Glory are
Solo
Dear Land of Hope, thy hope is crowned,
God make thee mightier yet!
On Sov'ran[3] brows, beloved, renowned,
Once more thy crown is set.
Thine equal laws, by Freedom gained,
Have ruled thee well and long;
By Freedom gained, by Truth maintained,
Thine Empire shall be strong.
Chorus
Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free,
How shall we extol thee, who are born of thee?
Wider still and wider shall thy bounds be set;
God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet,
God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet. [...]
Here is a short version filmed in 1931 with the composer himself is the conductor:
With the Earth moving to 4th Density, graduation is a reasonable metaphor. In 2014 there was more on "convention" and a mention of "Pomp and Circumstance".
(Perceval) Breton filmed a strange light in the sky about half an hour ago outside. Was that a UFO?

A: A case in point. We said that a "convention" was on the agenda some "years" ago.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be the old playing of Pomp and Circumstance, eh?

(Perceval) UFOs, and mothmen, and black-eyed weirdlings...

(Andromeda) There have been a lot of weird sightings lately.

(Approaching Infinity) What was that explosion we experienced and heard two days ago?

A: Comet fragment in upper atmosphere.
And then a few months later there was:
A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Okay, if...

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Do we want to pursue this topic further?

Q: (L) It's up to us?

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

(Perceval) Here's an example. They said it's a creative cosmic process, so it's basically like a giant cosmic rototiller coming through the universe and turning over the soil and spreading fertilizer for new growth to maintain the universe like a good gardener. We're like one little tiny grain.

(Chu) We're like the worms who see the rototiller approaching for hours. [laughter]

(L) We're a microbe in a hundred thousand acre farm.

(Pierre) And we feel the vibrations of the coming rototiller for our whole lives, and just now, the rototiller is coming closer.

(Galatea) And some of you are gonna stick to the rototiller blades and get blasted up into space!

(L) Anything further on that?

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?

A: Depending on karmic "weight".

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?

(L) No, I don't think so.

(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?

(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

Q: (L) Alright then. I guess we can move on to the next questions.

(Galatea) Similarly related, can you tell us how many light-years away you are right now?

(L) They've already talked about that.

(Galatea) But aren’t they move?

(L) I dunno.

(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that distance is not a viable concept. Is that what we're getting at here?

Q: (Pierre) Thought transcends distance.

(L) Thought transcends distance, and we are quantumly entangled or something...

Q: (Chu) There's no time, there's no space...
One could also compare the present chills of 2020 with the ones that preceded Trump assuming the role of POTUS in January 2017:
(L) Yeah. I mean, what is WRONG with these people?

A: They are driven by a lust for money which equals power in your world. Plus the drivers of 4D STS agency to establish total control before changes of a cosmic nature.

Q: (L) Obviously the idea of all that money is dangled in front of them and that gets them to do part of what they do, but it's just freaking crazy! I never imagined I would see something like what's going on nowadays! The level of the lies they tell... And almost everybody knows they're lying! But they say it anyway as though saying it can make it true. It's crazy!

(Pierre) Wishful thinking.

(L) So, what's the ultimate outcome?

A: We have discussed this in the past.

Q: (L) So they want war with Iran. They want to take over Iran?

A: Just hang on and observe what happens in the next 40 or so days. It will give you chills up your spine.

The idea for this post began while rereading Defying Hitler by Sebastian Haffner discussed here. He writes:
The book will tell a story, not preach a sermon; but it has a moral that, like that “other and greater theme” in Elgar’s Enigma Variations, silently “runs through and over the whole.”
I looked up Elgar, found the reference to Pomp and Circumstance, recalled the Sessions, looked them up and found some more. Having completed writing about "Chills" I went back to read the next two lines of the book I was reading:
I will not mind if, after reading the book, you forget all the adventures and incidents that I recount; but I would be pleased if you did not forget the underlying moral.
The moral involves the pervasive assault of a totalitarian mindset on the individual who, if not aware, joins and assists in the continued repression of those reluctant to conform which in this case included Sebastian Haffner himself. Defying Hitler though completed in the 1930s, was not published until after the author's passing in 1999, with the last few missing pages only appearing from a dusty archive in March 2002, half a year after 9-11. As the post 9-11 world has led up to the present Covid19 global lockdown, it makes one wonder to whom Sebastian Haffner was writing: "I would be pleased if you did not forget the underlying moral."? Perhaps at some level, the chills of the past connect with the chills of their future. It almost gives the chills to consider that Haffner might have been writing to us, among others.

That is a wonderful recap and bit of research, Thorbiorn! It absolutely gave me chills to re-read what the Cs have said that now takes on so much more significance.

I'm still in awe of them even if I've always been compelled to research and check things out myself.

Thanks, @thorbiorn for the "convention" pieces of the puzzle.

You know it seems a bit like we are in "chaos" right now. I don't get as much sleep as I used to get. I don't know if any of you are having difficulty or not but maybe we all could use some "rest" to refresh our souls. This has been on my mind off and on so I thought this might be a good "time" to add some review of what the Cs say about it.

Session 21 July 2002:
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?

A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?

A: The pool you have described.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?

A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra

Lower emotional - sexual chakra

Lower intellectual - throat chakra

Higher emotional - heart chakra

Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

[{Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook"

configuration.}

Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources? {Barbara Marciniak, for one.}

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centers] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!

Q: Are the levels of initiation and levels of the staircase as presented by Mouravieff fairly accurate?

A: Yes, but different levels accessed in other so-called lives can relieve the intensity of some levels in "another" life.

Q: (L) So work on the self in different incarnations - assuming one is not an organic portal - can be cumulative? You can pick up where you left off if you screw up?

A: Yes. To some extent. For now, then, good night.

End of Session.

The thing that struck me was that "unstable Gravity Waves" are linked to the "so-called sexual center". I do not think this is necessarily the "Lower emotional - sexual chakra". The "so-called sexual center" could be something of a higher order and located in the solar plexus. That could possibly place it just below the "heart chakra" or correspond to the "heart chakra" which is "the higher emotional center".

The solar plexus was discussed in other sessions probably because it needed further "research".

Session 25 March 2017:
Galatea) Oh, I might as well get out a random question I have while we're waiting. I want to solve this debate once and for all. Pierre says that the solar plexus is the conduit of lower emotions. But I heard that it's the power center of the body. So, what energy is the solar plexus for?

A: You are closer.

Q: (Galatea) As in me?

Q: (L) What did the C's say about the centers? What did they say about the chakras?

(Joe) Lower emotions is the...

(Galatea) That's the stomach, the orange one.

(Pierre) Well, in Buddhist tradition, the basal chakra between the legs was the basic energy...

(Galatea) The basal is below the belly button and the root is the crotch.

(Pierre) Yeah. Instinctive is under the belly button, lower emotion in Buddhist tradition is yellow, then green for higher emotion (the heart), then blue is the intellectual center (the voice), and...

(L) I don't think you're right. We'll have to look it up and we'll include it in the transcript.

(Pierre) They change but they said what unites higher intellectual and higher spiritual was here. They talked about the Shepherds hook.

(Joe) They never said the solar plexus was lower emotions...

(L) Go look it up, Joe. See what the C's said.

[Joe goes to look up the session.] (My Note: that is the session I started with above)

(Galatea) In Bringers of the Dawn, they also say that your solar plexus, which is your power center...

(L) They said you have like 12 chakras or something.

(Galatea) I don't remember that part. But anyway, they say that's where you get your power to like help you with your psychic abilities, to create a psychic shield. So, you'd need the power. It's like the battery pack. So, is the solar plexus chakra sort of like the battery pack of the body?

A: Close

How important is the link between "unstable gravity waves" and the "so-called sexual center"? I think it is "the central ingredient of all existence"

Session 15 June 1996:
Q: (L) Al-Arabi says, and this echoes what you have said, that you can stay in the illusion where you are, you can move downward or upward. Is this, in part, whichever direction you choose, a function of your position on the cycle?

A: It is more complex than that.

Q: (L) Well, I am sure of that. Al-Arabi presents a very complex analysis and he probably didn't know it all either... Nevertheless, it almost word-for-word reflects things that have been given directly to us through this communication.

A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.

Q: (L) Okay. Unstable gravity waves. I'll see what I can find. Is there something more about this?

A: Meditate too!

Q: (L) Yes. Well, they have been telling us to meditate. Have you been meditating, Frank? (F) Not lately.

A: We mean for you, Laura, to meditate about unstable gravity waves as part of research.

Q: (L) Okay. Would it be alright to ask a few more questions about the Sufis?

A: Not unless you wish to get off the track.

Q: (L) That would be off the track from the way we are moving at present?

A: Not until you have memorized Sufi teachings to the extent that you can cross reference with Bible and similar works.

Q: (L) Okay. So, we are onto something with the Sufi teachings. But, we don't need to get off the track. I guess that they did with the Koran what some other mystics have done with the Bible. It is clear that there is something under the surface of it, but it is corrupted and twisted. And, I was convinced by seeing this underlying pattern that it was possible to penetrate the veil, and that gave me the impetus to push for a breakthrough.

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...

A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

I think in a time of "chaos" we need to recharge our batteries from time to time and I can't think of a better way to do it than possibly get better physical sleep and also continue to "meditate".

Thanks to Laura's research we have a breathing/meditation program that is like no other.

Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

We are currently making this more accessible to the public forum for those who want to take a more active part using Zoom meetings.

Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice

I had an unusual dream a few nights ago, maybe it was fueled by the madness going on atm and reading the Cs... I hope this isn't noise.

I was in Africa to pay a visit to a shaman who had taken one of my friends as her apprentice. When we met, she gave me a moonstone, saying that it was my gem and that It was time that I embody the Feminine, for its force was going to be needed in the times to come.
I asked her what I could do, was it true that most people would die in cataclysms?
She said.: Life is Love, and Love is Truth. Lies are death. Many chose lies. They chose death. Many lessons don't want to be learned.

She told me others things, but this part made me think quite a lot. It made me understand the "sit back and enjoy the show" part a bit better. If on another level, people choose to die, or endorse the NWO or whatever is coming for us, it isn't my place to interfere with their path. That dream made me more at peace with the current lockdown, appreciate the present and be grateful.

I had an unusual dream a few nights ago, maybe it was fueled by the madness going on atm and reading the Cs... I hope this isn't noise.

I was in Africa to pay a visit to a shaman who had taken one of my friends as her apprentice. When we met, she gave me a moonstone, saying that it was my gem and that It was time that I embody the Feminine, for its force was going to be needed in the times to come.
I asked her what I could do, was it true that most people would die in cataclysms?
She said.: Life is Love, and Love is Truth. Lies are death. Many chose lies. They chose death. Many lessons don't want to be learned.

She told me others things, but this part made me think quite a lot. It made me understand the "sit back and enjoy the show" part a bit better. If on another level, people choose to die, or endorse the NWO or whatever is coming for us, it isn't my place to interfere with their path. That dream made me more at peace with the current lockdown, appreciate the present and be grateful.

This dream is incredibly clear ! I am so glad that you were able to receive such valuable insights and observations. For my part I dreamt last night of an inheritance from my aunt of 88 kg of gold bullion. Except that I didn't want to keep them for myself and I remember giving them to Laura so that she could continue to do her work (I wish I could have given them to her for real !). It's as if there is a willingness to circulate inner wealth in the network, or to give back to those who have done and contributed so much over the years.

Thank you ryu for sharing this dream. It reminds me of a dream I had 2 years ago while I was living my deepest depression of my life feeling no more reasons and motivation to keep living. It's a long dream but at a certain point I found a huge sphere-shaped emerald lying on a stream. I knew without any doubt that it was a present for me. When I touched it I received a message in my head "only a path with love can lead you to the truth and spare you death". In the weeks following this dream I kind of came back to life.
So the message you received is a perfect addition "Life is Love, and Love is Truth. Lies are death. Many chose lies. They chose death. Many lessons don't want to be learned."

Over recent weeks I have had the strong feeling that the sands of time are running out and that the end times are very close now. Part of me has felt panicky that I have so little time left to 'save' myself. A calmer part of me then points out that the die is likely most cast i.e. who I have been for the 54 years I have been shuffling around this mortal coil will count for much more than a last-minute attempt to 'save myself'. Thus I should keep calm and carry on. It is not time to put my feet up, there are still things that can be done but I have come to an acceptance that whatever the outcome shall be for me, I am at peace with it. I do not know if I shall stay here in a 3D Hell on Earth, transition to 4D or 5D but I am going to keep doing what is in front of me and what will be will be. I shall, as the C's say: "Wait and see".

That thread title is so apt! :thup:
I can only agree that the pace appears to be 'quickening', and am keeping my eye on President Trump just in case he turns out to be 'the antichrist' who deceives even the elect, and he is coming up to the point where he will have served three and a half years of his Presidency, which could be the "Time, and Times, and half a Time' of Biblical prophecy, and the other sign that the end has come is supposed to be 'the destruction of Damascus' (and I can't remember where this quote is in the Bible). Remember that Damascus is the city which has stood in its place longer than any other city. I have been interested in this ever since I read that 'The generation which sees these things come to pass, will see the coming of the Lord', the first of these things was the reinstitution of Israel as a State, which happened with the Balfour declaration in 1948. I was alive then. Another occurrence will be the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.
And, at the last, Trump.

I have seen those clouds many times in my recent dreams, followed by irregular dreams and sometimes nightmares
A friend of our family who lives in Wales has also been sending regular pics of morning skies over the Irish Sea, from his region on Facebook, and they are interesting sunrise scenes. Somewhat reminiscent of the smokey skies we had here in New South Wales during the recent bushfire season.

Back
Top Bottom