Session 21 March 2020

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

can someone please give me an example of the triplicative connecting clue profiles in this realm so I can “get” what they are talking about?

thanks

Go to this page:

for a discussion of a triplicate of triplicates..

I can only agree that the pace appears to be 'quickening', and am keeping my eye on President Trump just in case he turns out to be 'the antichrist' who deceives even the elect, and he is coming up to the point where he will have served three and a half years of his Presidency, which could be the "Time, and Times, and half a Time' of Biblical prophecy, and the other sign that the end has come is supposed to be 'the destruction of Damascus' (and I can't remember where this quote is in the Bible). Remember that Damascus is the city which has stood in its place longer than any other city. I have been interested in this ever since I read that 'The generation which sees these things come to pass, will see the coming of the Lord', the first of these things was the reinstitution of Israel as a State, which happened with the Balfour declaration in 1948. I was alive then. Another occurrence will be the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.
And, at the last, Trump.

@MusicMan,

I am not sure it was "Damascus" but the 7 years and in the middle of the 7 years (3.5 years/42 months) is referred to in at least several places in the bible.

42 months

I'll let you decide what is relevant to Trump or Israel or and all of these current events.

I was really into bible prophecy and did much cross-referencing so I think I know how you still wonder about how these current events may relate.

For me, it has been the realization that maybe only 30% of the bible is accurate and the future is "open" that makes me have a different view of all my past programming and expenditure of energy.

All I can say for now is that I am more skeptical than I was in that period of my life.

The Cs said something that made me think.

Session 7 1996:
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

Q: (L) (L) Anything further for tonight?

A: Goodbye.

End of session

Over recent weeks I have had the strong feeling that the sands of time are running out and that the end times are very close now. Part of me has felt panicky that I have so little time left to 'save' myself. A calmer part of me then points out that the die is likely most cast i.e. who I have been for the 54 years I have been shuffling around this mortal coil will count for much more than a last-minute attempt to 'save myself'. Thus I should keep calm and carry on. It is not time to put my feet up, there are still things that can be done but I have come to an acceptance that whatever the outcome shall be for me, I am at peace with it. I do not know if I shall stay here in a 3D Hell on Earth, transition to 4D or 5D but I am going to keep doing what is in front of me and what will be will be. I shall, as the C's say: "Wait and see".

That thread title is so apt! :thup:
I think many, many, in this forum have had your same thoughts.

I think, and it is only my opinion, that you know and we know, what is not yet "perfect" in us.

Becoming "perfect" is such a difficult thing ... but it is what we seek here.

Do you understand?

Cheer up. You have / we have, the "gift".

Let's enjoy the "show" as we work on "being" ourselves.;-)

Thanks, @thorbiorn for the "convention" pieces of the puzzle.

You know it seems a bit like we are in "chaos" right now. I don't get as much sleep as I used to get. I don't know if any of you are having difficulty or not but maybe we all could use some "rest" to refresh our souls. This has been on my mind off and on so I thought this might be a good "time" to add some review of what the Cs say about it.

Session 21 July 2002:

The thing that struck me was that "unstable Gravity Waves" are linked to the "so-called sexual center". I do not think this is necessarily the "Lower emotional - sexual chakra". The "so-called sexual center" could be something of a higher order and located in the solar plexus. That could possibly place it just below the "heart chakra" or correspond to the "heart chakra" which is "the higher emotional center".

The solar plexus was discussed in other sessions probably because it needed further "research".

Session 25 March 2017:

How important is the link between "unstable gravity waves" and the "so-called sexual center"? I think it is "the central ingredient of all existence"

Session 15 June 1996:

I think in a time of "chaos" we need to recharge our batteries from time to time and I can't think of a better way to do it than possibly get better physical sleep and also continue to "meditate".

Thanks to Laura's research we have a breathing/meditation program that is like no other.

Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

We are currently making this more accessible to the public forum for those who want to take a more active part using Zoom meetings.

Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice
We are at the moment we are and through dreams many "attacks" are carried out.

Keep "working" on the dream topic and the "right" solution will come for you.

In my case, after always having, every night, "bad dreams" that did not let me sleep well, the answer came.

In my case it was sleeping with my crystal under the pillow, leaving this under my head in the dream.

Never again a bad dream and a perfect rest.

Thank you from here for that "gift", that "remembered" at the right time.

Courage mate.

A friend of our family who lives in Wales has also been sending regular pics of morning skies over the Irish Sea, from his region on Facebook, and they are interesting sunrise scenes. Somewhat reminiscent of the smokey skies we had here in New South Wales during the recent bushfire season.

Very similar skys over the Midlands to and can change daily or even through the day quickly, lots of change going on around us and the sky's are no different never seen so many ice rainbows in the clouds over the uk as I did last year.

Go to this page:

for a discussion of a triplicate of triplicates..
Thanks

Was some kind of ultra-new special beaming technology employed in the past 10 days (or something very shiny and special that they only bring out for 9/11 type events)?

(L) In other words, we'd like to know about the beaming...

A: Both beaming and 4D bleedthrough.

I wonder if this beaming has to do with 5G technology ??? that would be a very good question.👍

Was some kind of ultra-new special beaming technology employed in the past 10 days (or something very shiny and special that they only bring out for 9/11 type events)?

(L) In other words, we'd like to know about the beaming...

A: Both beaming and 4D bleedthrough.

I wonder if this beaming has to do with 5G technology ??? that would be a very good question.👍

@Den,

I think 5G could qualify as "shiny and special". I would also keep an eye out for 4D bleedthrough.

Session 30 January 2010:
(PoB) One more question: there were several events at the beginning of this month on the 9th and 10th of January around New York. At airports, there were radio frequency problems while a plane was making an emergency landing, and some other weird things like power surges affecting 3 states in the US. All of this, as one of our readers noted, was around the grids.

A: 4D bleedthrough.

Session 14 June 2014:
(L) And it says the first disappearance problems coincided with NATO conducting electronic warfare exercises in Hungary. And they reported that on June 7th. During the exercises, NATO was reportedly using devices that can interfere with enemy radar according to the Telegraph. German air traffic control stated they were trying to identify the cause of the outages... So there's a little bit of confusion with these stories here, and I'm wondering is this actually what was going on? That NATO was conducting planned military exercises, whose goal was the interruption of radio communication frequencies? Is that actually what they were doing?

A: No, not even close!

Q: (Pierre) Was it some density glitch?

(L) Were these hyperdimensional or 4D bleedthrough glitches?

A: Yes. Just like Flight 370.

Q: (Pierre) So, was it like for Flight 370, was it a not-so-subtle message to the PTB?

A: Not a message, but a "sign." Notice how quickly the Iraq problem exploded.

Session 4 April 2015:
Q: (L) And of course, since it was an Airbus, then it would affect France, and it was a German flight, so it affects Germany. So it was damaging to both France and Germany.

(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

Q: (Galatea) Which airport had the blackout again?

(Niall) Amsterdam.

(Galatea) Did they also cause the power to go out in Amsterdam?

A: No. There are reflective events of 4D bleedthrough. Remember who is closest to 4D STS?

Q: (L) I think they once said it was Mossad. Very high up in Mossad. So, these activities are closely reflective and interrelated. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And I guess it will get worse.

Q: (L) And it's all because they feel the pressure of the Wave.

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (Galatea) Are you gonna help make sure our members don't get on a plane that crashes?

A: For those who ask and observe the signs, things should be fine.

Session 2 May 2015:
(PoB) I would like to ask about this Boeing military jet that disappeared from the radar over the English Channel for one hour?

A: Already answered similar question.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they said it was glitches and 4D bleedthrough.

(Andromeda) Did it reappear?

(Perceval) This one landed safely, but it disappeared for about an hour.

A: Glitches are making the PTB nervous.

Q: (L) And when the PTB get nervous, they get nasty.

Q: (Scottie) That's the problem.

(Perceval) Is there any actual potential for these glitches to be beneficial in any way in terms of exposing some truth to ordinary people?

A: Accidentally.

It might get very interesting if the PTB have to contend with 4D bleedthrough more and more.

,,strategic enclosure,,

Quote: (Citat:)

,,That thread title is so apt!,, :thup:
(En)

This is what you call freedom of the press. or the freedom to disparage other people, though this falls within the category of insulting members of one people, if not the people.

As you are a good and skilled writer, you are using vile and naive qualifications, because you think so
that the one to whom your comment refers is not smart enough to understand yours
ill hatred of the Russians.

What do you know about people, and especially Russians, ... nothing. While the Russians know everything about you and such, which is why ... they are more literate and smarter than you and those like you.

Make a simple comparison for you.

The first table is the statistics of the Cassopeia forum.

The second table is the statistics of a forum or site in Russia, where among the masses of other people your former Truth Seeker member also writes.

He channeled Light Beings in the 1990s and produced thousands of pages in those sessions.
He used sources as 'Set material' and 'RA material' as the basis for channeling.

These sewers were made, for the most part, in the years between 1993-1996, it is absurd
to imagine that he was transcribing Cassiopeian transcripts or transcribing someone's
books.

,, strategic enclosure ,,

The question for you is how many books you have written, how many books you have sold and how many readers you have had in that business.

The other question is how much you made the channeling page, anyone or anything,
so you consider yourself competent to qualify someone your own way.

Cassiopeia Forum Stats.

Forum statistics
Threads... 42,212
Messages... 848,790
Members...5,844
Forum or Site Stats ,, Proza.ru ,,

Works of art
As of 21.04. 2020... 8,902,940 texts were published.
The authors
The portal is published by... 305 579 authors, of which 680 are online
Proza.ru Link Site

Here is an important question to repeat regarding a comment or suggestion in a session:

,,A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!,,

I think you have to put it first: Faith, hope and love, you can also perfect it
relation: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

As for the comments regarding Tesla's key to the Universe or (3, 6 and 9), that is the base code
but it falls within the sphere of the geometry of the Universe.
In my opinion, the comment from the session suggests an answer that intensifies the spiritual plan.

(Sr)
,,strategic enclosure,,

Kod Vas ovo nazivate sloboda štampe. ili sloboda niopodaštavanja drugih ljudi, mada ovo spada u kategoriju uvrede pripadnika jednog naroda, ako ne i naroda.

Kao ti si dobar i vješt pisac pa se služiš podlim i naivnim kvalifikacijama, jer misliš
da onaj na koga se odnosi tvoj komenar, nema dovoljno pameti da shvati tvoju
bolesnu mržnju prema Rusima.

Šta ti znaš o ljudima, a posebno o Rusima, ...ništa. Dok Rusi o tebi i takvim znaju sve,
zbog čega...pismeniji i pametniji su od tebe i takvih kao ti.

Da ti napravim jedno prosto poređenje.

Prva tabela je statistika foruma Kasipoeja.

Druga tabela je statistika foruma ili sajta u Rusiji, gdje između mase drugih ljudi
piše i vaš bivši član ,,Tragalac za istinom,,.

On je devedestih godina kanalisao Svjetlosna Bića i napravio je na hiljade stranica
u tim sesijama.

Kao osnova za kanalisanje koristio je izvore kao ,,Setov materijal,, i ,,RA materijal,,.

Ta kanalisanja su napravljena, većinom, u godinama izmeđe 1993-1996, apsurd je
da umišljate da je prepisivao Kasiopejske transkripte ili da je prepisivao nečije
knjige.

,,strategic enclosure,,

Pitanje za tebe, koliko si knjiga napisao, koliko si knjiga prodao i koliko si čitaoca
imao u tom poslu.

Drugo pitanje je koliko si napravio stranica kanalisanja, bilo koga ili bilo čega,
pa sebe smatraš mjerodavnim da nekoga kvalifikuješ na svoj način.

Statistika foruma Kasiopeja.

Forum statistics
Threads... 42,212
Messages... 848,790
Members...5,844
Statistika foruma ili sajta ,,Proza.ru,,

Umetnička dela
Od 21. 04. 2020. objavljeno je... 8.902.940 tekstova .
Autori
Portal objavljuje... 305 579 autora, od kojih je 680 online

Link sajta ,,Proza.ru,,

Ovdje se ponavlja jedno važno pitanje vezano za komentar ili sugestiju u okviru sesije:

,,A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!,,

Mislim da na prvo mjesto treba da stavite: Vjera, nada i ljubav, tu takođe možete apsolvitrate
relaciju: Otac, Sin i Sveti Duh.

Što se tiče komentara vezano za Teslin ključ Univerzuma ili (3, 6 i 9), to jest osnovni kod
ali spada u sferu geometije Univerzuma.

Po meni komentar iz seanse sugeriše odgovor koji potencira duhovni plan.

,,strategic enclosure,,

This is what you call freedom of the press. or the freedom to disparage other people, though this falls within the category of insulting members of one people, if not the people.

No, it falls in the category of an accurate assessment of a person's character. A bit like yours in fact.

As you are a good and skilled writer, you are using vile and naive qualifications, because you think so
that the one to whom your comment refers is not smart enough to understand yours
ill hatred of the Russians.

"ill hatred of the Russians"? :lol: You sound like a social justice warrior. Get a grip on yourself.

What do you know about people, and especially Russians, ... nothing. While the Russians know everything about you and such, which is why ... they are more literate and smarter than you and those like you.

We know a baked noodle when we see one. If you or seeker of worship are representative of Russians, then we have good reason to want to stay well away. The truth, however, is that you are simply a pair of common or garden idiots with delusions of grandeur.

Make a simple comparison for you.

The first table is the statistics of the Cassopeia forum.

The second table is the statistics of a forum or site in Russia, where among the masses of other people your former Truth Seeker member also writes.

Sounds like he's found himself a bunch of other noodles to bake with. Maybe you should join the soup.

@reilpmeit,

Session 26 November 1994:

Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all a%out?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the "Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?

A: Close.

The Wave Chapter 62: Secret Games at Princeton
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?

A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement… see?

Thank you for finding and posting this part and I do apologize for editing it the way it turned out. It would not let me quote the whole thing so I copied and pasted the parts I wanted to focus on. I read this a long while ago and it is another thing I struggled to understand in the terms of probability. Even understanding that the future is fluid it was hopeful for the many in some aspects if the 90 % were able to transition and then while I was also learning and reading about the other lessons, it seems that today we are closer to the 90% being left behind due to all the previous factors that have been discussed. But as the C's say... it's open. :-P

Thank you @anartist for the reply and the pdf. I ordered one too , but that is biosone II, little bit bigger box. I went with biosone II as the picture shows electrodes, and biosone I picture on ebay doesn't show any electrodes or accessories( so not sure what i will get). I will have to wait and see what i will receive.
Well @seek10 I have been testing the biosone, and could not achieve the alpha state! I thought, maybe this does not work. Then I had an idea to use the Digital Audio Video Entrainment device I have. I set it to entrain my brain to Alpha, and wore at the same time the Biosone, and it worked. I was able to hear the 'warbling' sound that marks achievement of alpha brainwaves. Tomorrow I will try the Theta brainwave on the D.A.V.E. and the Biosone, and report back. If it works on both, then it can be used to teach oneself to attain Alpha or Theta brain states.

(L) That reminds me: Several people have talked about having hot flashes or waves of heat or sudden sharp pains and all kinds of weird sensations over the past few months. Is that because of the virus, or...?

A: 4D bleedthrough.

Q: (Joe) Hang on a minute. 4D bleedthrough is meant to be going around a corner and driving into Moscow!

(L) There are a LOT of effects of 4D bleedthrough.

(Joe) Well, that's what we want. Hot flashes doesn't do it, I'm sorry. I'm expecting a lot more than that. [laughter]

A: Expect more later. Things do take "time" in your realm.
I am a bit of an insomniac so I tend to sleep where I lay. Being also a light sleeper I welcome every shuteye I can get at night.Last night that happened to be the big couch in the lounge.

I was woken from a deep sleep this morning around 2-3 am by a most putrid smell that almost made me gag. Something between stale dog poop and rotten meat. Ghastly. As I move to get up, I heard my husband getting up to use the bathroom down the hall. He saw me getting up and I asked him if he could come over and tell me if he can smell anything unusual. He said, no.

I could not believe he couldn't smell THAT. The dog is never inside and the doors to the bag porch were closed. He went outside to check for a scent of anything. Nothing. I could still smell it quite strongly. He went back to bed.

After he left, I curled up on the opposite end of the couch with one hand cupping my nose and tried to go back to sleep. I could not explain what and why this smell was there. I went to use the bathroom. Nothing. I came back to lay down, it appeared again. It was like an invisible cloud of stench in one area. After a short while I went back to sleep with my nose cupped as I felt really sleepy and tired.

In the morning we turned all the furniture and found nothing. The floor is slate, so no stale spills or bits of food could have been on the floor. Just really bizarre, especially because it was so strong and only I could smell it.

Not saying it's a bleedthrough or not but I hope I don't smell something like that again. 🤔

If it works on both, then it can be used to teach oneself to attain Alpha or Theta brain states.

While we're on the subject of sleep, and I'm only half kidding here, but isn't an easy way of getting into Alpha brain wave mode simply being sleep deprived, or meditating? Two nights ago I stayed up too late and yesterday I was in drowsy mode all day. Reading was accompanied by dozing off and going into random daydream type thinking.

I recall there is a method for creativity where you sort of meditate or allow yourself to doze off and you hold an object that would be loud enough that when you drop it you awake, and you try to recall what you were just dreaming about. Thought I'd mention it, even though it seems with the brainwave entrainment it's more of trying to attain a long term state.

Not saying it's a bleedthrough or not but I hope I don't smell something like that again

Would definitely be annoying, and I'm sensitive to smells. But I think the sulfur smells are the ones that are more indicative. I'm thinking of associations with Bigfoot and general UFO experiences.

Some weeks ago and I didn't write it down, I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud bang noise. It sounded like a gunshot. I looked around the house to make sure everything was ok. I recall that those noises can be something like tearing through the realm curtain. And it also reminded me of pineal gland activation, which can sound like a loud internal head noise. I've been taking melatonin regularly for about two months, but nothing like that has happened. I actually stopped these last few days, because I think you need more than 7 hours to do so without grogginess, at least for me now.

Concerning 4D bleedthroughs, my son and I are long time pros at noticing glitches in reality and intrusions from other type beings, but we have both noticed an increase of not so sutble happenings.

One thing is the disappearance/reappearance of items and even posts I and others made at a different community I belong to. This was witnessed by others, also. Sometimes disappearing for a good chunk of the day and checking audit logs showed that no one deleted the posts. Other times the disappearance/reappearance happened quickly. And as I said, items in my home have been doing the same.

The above has happened recently. Months before that, I had a retangular portal open just below my ceiling, as I was sitting in a chair reading. The shape of it suggested an opening made with a type of tech, so I do not think it was natural and I took it as a negative intrusion. After, I had a series of finance mishaps which were unfortunate and could have caused me to blow my cool, if I didn't know better.

From my son the following accounts:

Something is definitely up. Son has been seeing stuff, esp. walking to work, outside....And btw, he told me something hit him, as in changing behavior..... it has set up the yes/no conflict in him but this is good as before there was dominace of a darker sort expressed....the fact he's telling me these things is very good! Anyway he's seeing glitches in the reality that appear before him and other things and beings....Like an exagerated in height/width "tall skinny blackman" who appeared/disappeared....no negative feelings from this. Holes that are opening in atmosphere. And one odd occurance which he said was the most strange for the length of it's appearance and watching it head on as he approached and very clear.....A young girl....he said "dancing with her legs." I asked if he meant Irish or step dancing....he said maybe. Behind the girl was an ox or a horse but it disappeared just as he got close enough to distinguish it.

Then last week, my son found (3) 90W 12V solar panels on the railroad tracks during the day. He went that evening to get them. After trying to carry 2 found it too heavy and could only carry one at a time. So he set one down by a rock structure and would come back. First he sat down to have a smoke and said all sound quit....before he could hear the crickets and night sounds and it all just stopped...complete silence....Ok creepy. When he came back for the 2nd panel, it wasn't there.....no one was out or on a remote part of the tracks....He started walking back and further down off and away from the tracks was the other panel!....He said that creeped him out....more than the silence....which btw broke and noise returned to normal when he got up to walk home.

Appearances/disappearences and strange apperations or lost time are things I expect as effects of the wave.... Cosmic rays were high enough to issue a health alert on the day he found/retrieved the solar panels too....if that's even a factor in this.....And we had a tornado that night.....never happens here.....

These are similar to what the Cassiopaeans said we would begin to see....along with time glitches. And what they called 4D bleed throughs. And yes, I'd think our most psychic would see these first but later on others will and it will make them feel crazy....that's where we can help others. Any others here noticing glitches or portals opening or strange sights that don't fit the norm?

Back
Top Bottom