Session 21 March 2020

Anyway, I'm posting this here given the cosmic aspect of the C's recent prognostications. Does this Pentagon announcement suggest the public is being prepped for something far more "earth shattering" to come?

Could be, but could you imagine the general public’s reaction given the response to Covid-19!
Chaos, hysteria, total control…. toilet paper…oh my!

Hmmm, really good question and l don't have a clue to why now, especially after watching one of the videos Zzartemis posted, the mask. That one really knocked me out of my catbird seat (Not that l was really in one). Timing. . . Conflicting agendas only comes to mind, how conflicting wait and see maybe.
The government and other agencies share it only to make an impression on the public that they do not hide anything before people.

The information about aliens shared by them is truncated, showed without context, and publication in little parts in a regular period.

What suggest that they are doing it because, as I wrote in the first paragraph, they want "to make an impression on the public that they do not hide anything before people." And there is NO really will to expose anything, what would make any deep impression on people and people could do something with this.

If there will be serious aliens disclosure, this will be done by themselves, and we will not doubt what has to deal with.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

South Front published this today:

As I watched I remembered having seen it a long time ago. Back then I figured that if it was a hoax, it could have been made by inserting a voice-over. However, my gut feeling is that it's genuine. Anybody knows? I don't think the presenter is Bill Gates as some claim, but he does look and sound like him.

The government and other agencies share it only to make an impression on the public that they do not hide anything before people.

The information about aliens shared by them is truncated, showed without context, and publication in little parts in a regular period.

What suggest that they are doing it because, as I wrote in the first paragraph, they want "to make an impression on the public that they do not hide anything before people." And there is NO really will to expose anything, what would make any deep impression on people and people could do something with this.

If there will be serious aliens disclosure, this will be done by themselves, and we will not doubt what has to deal with.

Hi Luks (and others here weighing in on this).

Timing still seems important to consider here, though. I mean, here we are, in the middle of the Coronavirus "pandemic," when people are shut-in, and totalitarian measures are being installed, and the Pentagon decides that this is the best time to publicly declassify UFO information that could have been declassified years ago? There's got to be a concrete reason behind this decision. And, I mean, how can the Pentagon officially justify doing something that could make people even more stressed out than they already are?

The Pentagon is obviously a powerful entity, and in making this statement now it seems to be operating outside of the president's immediate (and dire) concerns with the Coronavirus and the foundering economy -- I mean, I don't see Trump taking a time out just now to declassify these old UFO documents! So, what's the deal, then, with the Pentagon?

Anyway, possibly with some further research we could come up with something concrete, and not just speculative. Or maybe something will happen that will shed some light on this.

Reading this transcript, I am not sure about the comet cluster that would be impact physically in this earth.
Maybe someone can explain simple way for me to understand some of sentences,

A: The cluster is a symptom
A: Cluster can approach from all directions
Q: (L)...we are going to move into this comet cluster, as into a realm?

@Kay Kim,

I think @Persej describes it well. There are perhaps several cycles within cycles occurring at least very close together.

Sometimes it helps to read more of the surrounding text so I am including a little more.

Session 23 March 1996:
Q: (L) Well, the comet cluster. That comet cluster, is, I am assuming, a real body, in third density experience, right? A part of a real cluster of bodies in third density experience. Is that correct?

A: Cluster can approach from all directions.

Q: (L) So, can I infer from what has been said, that we are going to move into this comet cluster, as into a realm?

A: Border changes rules.

The cluster may not reach earth as a single cluster. There may be comets that arrive from "all directions" and may hit at slightly different impact times I would think.

And the realm border change going from 3D to 4D changes our rules of physics/science as we know them.

So I think the Cs are saying that the comets are not the main focus but it is the realm border crossing that we should focus on and The Wave is the "realm border crossing".

Session 23 March 1996:
A: The cluster is a symptom, not the focus.

Q: (V) What is the focus?

A: Wave
, remember, is "realm border" crossing... what does this imply? Consult your knowledge base for Latin roots and proceed.

When Laura wondered about the comets coming before the "realm border" crossing they seem to be pointing out "Part in part out".
It may be that part of the comet cluster is in 3D and part is in 4D as the earth moves into 4D.

Session 23 March 1996:
Q: (L) But if we run into the comet cluster before we cross the border, then, I mean, I would understand if we were going into the realm border first...

A: Part in part out.

The Cs do say that "some" will hit but not how many or what "locator" they might hit. There could also be an unexpected effect from "electric phenomena".

Session 31 October 2001:
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.

Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.

I think the rules would then possibly change the "impact" effects. Also, 3D and 4D can exist together but the rules of 4D probably really change "the rules".

I know you wanted a "simple" explanation but in this case, I think it may require adding some other aspects to consider. If all the comets in the cluster that do impact earth are arriving at various "times" and from different directions, we may have "time" to grow our awareness of the 4th density into which we are moving. I think some may never really be aware they are even in 4th density as the comets land around them.

Session 9 September 1995:
Q: (L) How can a being be both 3rd and 4th density?

A: It is the environmental surroundings that count, not the structure of the individual. The same is true, for you. After all, you have read literature stating that your world or planet is in the process of ascending from 3rd to 4th density, have you not?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And this literature has also stated that this is an ongoing process, has it not?

A: Then, one must wonder, if it is an ongoing process, how would it be possible, if it is not possible, for a being to be in both 3rd and 4th density at one time... Also, if you will recall from review material, you are currently living in the same environment as 2nd and 1st density level beings. Is this not true?

A: At least that is what you have been told. So, therefore, it is possible for a being to be in 3rd and 4th density. And as we have also told you, when 4th density beings visit 3rd density environment, they are, in effect, 3rd density beings, and vice versa. The so-called abduction takes place, especially if it is a physical abduction, the subject becomes temporarily 4th density, because it is the environment that counts. And the key factor there is awareness, not physical or material structure.

As I watched I remembered having seen it a long time ago. Back then I figured that if it was a hoax, it could have been made by inserting a voice-over. However, my gut feeling is that it's genuine. Anybody knows? I don't think the presenter is Bill Gates as some claim, but he does look and sound like him.

@Windmill knight,

Until you pointed out the presenter was claimed to be Bill Gates I never gave it a thought. I had seen this video several places before and it is in the Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? thread too. After watching it again I see he really looks and sounds like Bill Gates.

It is kind of convincing because he sounds like he really does not know what he is talking about but is still trying to sell a product just like the real Bill Gates still does. As it appeared to me (and some others) the brains (especially the skulls) look identical even though they are said to be two different people.

If it was an authentic video it would indicate how long they have been working on mind-controlling vaccines and Fort Detrick has been up to bio-lab testing for a very long time now.

I lean towards the same opinion with Windmill Knight, that it is not Bill Gates, who is speaking in that video presentation. Gates's melody of the voice is higher in pitch and more nasal sounding and his waving gesticulations with hands are way more theatrical and filled with tension.

@Kay Kim,

I think @Persej describes it well. There are perhaps several cycles within cycles occurring at least very close together.

Sometimes it helps to read more of the surrounding text so I am including a little more.

Session 23 March 1996:

The cluster may not reach earth as a single cluster. There may be comets that arrive from "all directions" and may hit at slightly different impact times I would think.

And the realm border change going from 3D to 4D changes our rules of physics/science as we know them.

So I think the Cs are saying that the comets are not the main focus but it is the realm border crossing that we should focus on and The Wave is the "realm border crossing".

Session 23 March 1996:

When Laura wondered about the comets coming before the "realm border" crossing they seem to be pointing out "Part in part out".
It may be that part of the comet cluster is in 3D and part is in 4D as the earth moves into 4D.

Session 23 March 1996:

The Cs do say that "some" will hit but not how many or what "locator" they might hit. There could also be an unexpected effect from "electric phenomena".

Session 31 October 2001:

I think the rules would then possibly change the "impact" effects. Also, 3D and 4D can exist together but the rules of 4D probably really change "the rules".

I know you wanted a "simple" explanation but in this case, I think it may require adding some other aspects to consider. If all the comets in the cluster that do impact earth are arriving at various "times" and from different directions, we may have "time" to grow our awareness of the 4th density into which we are moving. I think some may never really be aware they are even in 4th density as the comets land around them.

Session 9 September 1995:
If anyone has seen Star Trek, they will remember the "no interference" law.

There are "pre-curvature" and "post-curvature" societies.

"Galactic" societies cannot by "Law" interfere with less evolved societies.

They are "fourth density", but when they are in "third density", they cannot interfere, so they are third density.

Consciousness and free will.

The interesting thing is that in this third density "society" (pre-curvature), there are several thousand people (at least) who "know" that there is a very different existence in "societies" that have achieved "curvature capacity".

An affectionate greeting for those who dedicate to us a wonderful smile of camaraderie, "without knowing each other.";-)

M
South Front published this today:

I have an issue with the authenticity of the scientific study presented in this video. The brain scan image supposedly of two different participants looks identical. The hot spots on the image looked ‘cooked’ , but may have been enhanced to highlight the brain area identified in the study.
Still looks like an image from the same brain.
However the info regarding the VMAT2 gene is interesting. It codes for a mechanism that regulates levels of serotonin, dopamine, and not-epinephrine (from Wikipedia).
If you look up “The God Gene” also there is interesting info to find.

You might remember this video of an ex-Russian intelligence officer. While a lot of what he says rings true, I am not sure about his idea of a depopulation agenda in relation to the COVID-19 epidemics.

Figures show that this virus exhibits low mortality rate, much lower than some "natural" viruses. How to explain then that an engineered virus, allegedly for depopulation purposes, kills less than naturally occurring viruses like some flues (not to mention Ebola or Warburg viruses)?

I would not be surprised that some elite fancy a great depopulation plan, but this epidemics doesn't seem to fit the bill. Rather, as suggested in the last session, it seems that the main goal of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was not depopulation but control.

If control is the main motive, it would explain why the PTB are so invested in enforcing a vaccine for the COVID-19 which doesn't seem to be an immunizing disease, as suggested by this MIT article for example, or Pr. Raoult who recently stated:

Vaccines are not always the right solution. Finding a vaccine for a disease that isn't immunizing ... it's even a silly challenge.

So, according to Raoult and others, COVID-19 doesn't seem to be an immunizing disease. In other terms, if a patient is exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, he won't necessarily develop immunity against it. Consequently, it might get sick again from the same virus.

Consequently, if exposure to the whole "live" virus doesn't grant immunity, how can a vaccine containing only "desactivated" virus and/or fragments of the same virus grant any immunity?

If the objective of the much expected coronavirus vaccine isn't and can not be to trigger immunity, why is it promoted so vehemently by authorities? I guess we can only speculate at this point.

The PTB seem to have freaked out when they realized that the mutated virus could induce, in some cases, a beneficial effect (resistance to control). This unexpected beneficial effect seems to be the main problem of the PTB.

From this perspective it would be logical that the vaccine is the solution to this problem.

Unlike a virus, a vaccine is inoculated directly in the body of the patient. So the viral sequences relative to contagiousness, UV resistance, temperature resistance, which are potential causes of mutations, can be left aside. So the viral elements in the vaccine can only be the stable "control" ones.

Namely, the control part of the virus before it mutated (as initially designed in Fort Detrick) or a viral sequence that neutralizes the beneficial effects mentioned above. Ideally the vaccine would do both: increase controllability and neutralize beneficial effects (resistance to control).

I would not be surprised if the authorities already have the "vaccine" but to preserve the semblance of due diligence and proper clinical trial, don't disclose its existence yet.

Last edited:
How to explain then that an engineered virus, allegedly for depopulation purposes, kills less than naturally occurring viruses like some flues (not to mention Ebola or Warburg viruses)?

I think we're losing sight of this. Because maybe it's not about the body, but the soul...

A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Dear Laura, will be there a new session soon with our friends Cassiopaias? Lovely greetings and thanks....Daniela

Hi Stern, I think almost everyone is waiting for a new session and will be really happy to read a new one :-D . In the meantime some books can be read, news on Sott can be followed, and last but not the least reality observed - especially in these times.

Joe wrote the following some time back where a similar question came up and maybe it is also of help:

What questions would you like answered? Maybe people who have questions for the Cs about the state of the world can start a new thread and post them there and forum members can then try and answer them by using the wealth of information that has already been transmitted combined with the information that we collect every day on Sott.net and this forum. I'd say that with those sources combined, there would be very few questions we could not answer with a decent degree of accuracy.

This might also be a very useful way of coming up with good questions for the Cs that really can't be answered by ourselves.

Dear Laura, will be there a new session soon with our friends Cassiopaias? Lovely greetings and thanks....Daniela

Well, there are very few questions I can think of at the moment; I'm more interested in watching how things develop and comparing events with things the Cs have already said, sometimes even years and years ago! There actually doesn't seem to be much going on that hasn't already been predicted or commented on.

(Joe) I have a question about the vaccine they created at Fort Detrick. How do you tinker or create a vaccine that would make humans more controllable? Is that through the virus or what's in the vaccine like adjuvants?

(L) It could be both, but I think they know what personality traits are linked to what DNA factors.

(Joe) They have enough detail to know that a virus can change DNA? Do they know that?

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

(Artemis) And that's just what they share with the public. They probably know a LOT more.

They seem to know what they are doing with this gene modification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom