Session 21 March 2020

Concerning 4D bleedthroughs, my son and I are long time pros at noticing glitches in reality and intrusions from other type beings, but we have both noticed an increase of not so sutble happenings.

One thing is the disappearance/reappearance of items and even posts I and others made at a different community I belong to. This was witnessed by others, also. Sometimes disappearing for a good chunk of the day and checking audit logs showed that no one deleted the posts. Other times the disappearance/reappearance happened quickly. And as I said, items in my home have been doing the same.

The above has happened recently. Months before that, I had a retangular portal open just below my ceiling, as I was sitting in a chair reading. The shape of it suggested an opening made with a type of tech, so I do not think it was natural and I took it as a negative intrusion. After, I had a series of finance mishaps which were unfortunate and could have caused me to blow my cool, if I didn't know better.

From my son the following accounts:

Something is definitely up. Son has been seeing stuff, esp. walking to work, outside....And btw, he told me something hit him, as in changing behavior..... it has set up the yes/no conflict in him but this is good as before there was dominace of a darker sort expressed....the fact he's telling me these things is very good! Anyway he's seeing glitches in the reality that appear before him and other things and beings....Like an exagerated in height/width "tall skinny blackman" who appeared/disappeared....no negative feelings from this. Holes that are opening in atmosphere. And one odd occurance which he said was the most strange for the length of it's appearance and watching it head on as he approached and very clear.....A young girl....he said "dancing with her legs." I asked if he meant Irish or step dancing....he said maybe. Behind the girl was an ox or a horse but it disappeared just as he got close enough to distinguish it.

Then last week, my son found (3) 90W 12V solar panels on the railroad tracks during the day. He went that evening to get them. After trying to carry 2 found it too heavy and could only carry one at a time. So he set one down by a rock structure and would come back. First he sat down to have a smoke and said all sound quit....before he could hear the crickets and night sounds and it all just stopped...complete silence....Ok creepy. When he came back for the 2nd panel, it wasn't there.....no one was out or on a remote part of the tracks....He started walking back and further down off and away from the tracks was the other panel!....He said that creeped him out....more than the silence....which btw broke and noise returned to normal when he got up to walk home.

Appearances/disappearences and strange apperations or lost time are things I expect as effects of the wave.... Cosmic rays were high enough to issue a health alert on the day he found/retrieved the solar panels too....if that's even a factor in this.....And we had a tornado that night.....never happens here.....

These are similar to what the Cassiopaeans said we would begin to see....along with time glitches. And what they called 4D bleed throughs. And yes, I'd think our most psychic would see these first but later on others will and it will make them feel crazy....that's where we can help others. Any others here noticing glitches or portals opening or strange sights that don't fit the norm?

Started this tread a few days ago; Glitch in the matrix

I am a bit of an insomniac so I tend to sleep where I lay. Being also a light sleeper I welcome every shuteye I can get at night.Last night that happened to be the big couch in the lounge.

I was woken from a deep sleep this morning around 2-3 am by a most putrid smell that almost made me gag. Something between stale dog poop and rotten meat. Ghastly. As I move to get up, I heard my husband getting up to use the bathroom down the hall. He saw me getting up and I asked him if he could come over and tell me if he can smell anything unusual. He said, no.

I could not believe he couldn't smell THAT. The dog is never inside and the doors to the bag porch were closed. He went outside to check for a scent of anything. Nothing. I could still smell it quite strongly. He went back to bed.

After he left, I curled up on the opposite end of the couch with one hand cupping my nose and tried to go back to sleep. I could not explain what and why this smell was there. I went to use the bathroom. Nothing. I came back to lay down, it appeared again. It was like an invisible cloud of stench in one area. After a short while I went back to sleep with my nose cupped as I felt really sleepy and tired.

In the morning we turned all the furniture and found nothing. The floor is slate, so no stale spills or bits of food could have been on the floor. Just really bizarre, especially because it was so strong and only I could smell it.

Not saying it's a bleedthrough or not but I hope I don't smell something like that again. 🤔
For about 2 months I've been experiences strange things about smells, most of time when I am at home, and during the day, even if two or three times it was at night. All of a sudden I smell a scent which is not related to anything possible smelling this in the house. I check but nothings seems to justify this sudden smell. These are strange smells, difficult to describe, but not always bad, a few times they were even enjoyable. They last from a few seconds to a few minutes. When it happens that my friend is there I ask him if he can smell it, but no, he can't. I have no explanation for that, but what you said made me think to my experience. And it's something I have never experienced before.

I recall there is a method for creativity where you sort of meditate or allow yourself to doze off and you hold an object that would be loud enough that when you drop it you awake, and you try to recall what you were just dreaming about. Thought I'd mention it, even though it seems with the brainwave entrainment it's more of trying to attain a long term state.

It's the hypnagogic state, your brain is beetween alpha and theta waves (7 - 8 hz) and enhance your creativity because you are at the border of the unconsious =) you can see the file I attached, you will find a lot of good stuff !

Attachments

• The Hypnagogic State A Critical Review of the litterature.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 46
Reading this transcript, I am not sure about the comet cluster that would be impact physically in this earth.
Maybe someone can explain simple way for me to understand some of sentences,

A: The cluster is a symptom
A: Cluster can approach from all directions
Q: (L)...we are going to move into this comet cluster, as into a realm?

March 23rd, 1996

A: Just as your bible says; "You will know not the day, nor the hour." This means there is no warning. None. No clue. No prophecy. And these events...
Q: (V) What events of the past, as well?
A: Cosmic and "man made" cataclysms.
Q: (L) Well, you've said that there's a comet cluster that's coming this way. Is that still correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is this body that has been called Hale-Bopp, is this that comet cluster?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is this comet cluster that's coming, and you've indicated that it could arrive anywhere between 18 years, something like that, is that correct?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Now, is this something that can be seen from a great way off?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is this something that's going to impact our particular immediate location, and appear suddenly, as this comet that has flown overhead just did? Nobody saw it until a very short time ago, and all of a sudden everybody sees it?
A: The cluster is a symptom, not the focus.
Q: (V) What is the focus?
A: Wave, remember, is "realm border" crossing... what does this imply? Consult your knowledge base for Latin roots and proceed.
Q: (L) So, the Latin root of realm is regimen, which means a domain or rulership or a system for the improvement of health. Does this mean that, and as I assume we are now moving into the STO realm, now, out of the STS realm?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) And also, can I infer from this, that the comet cluster exists in the other realm?
A: Partly.
Q: (L)Well, previously, you had said that the comet cluster would come before the realm border. Which indicated that the comet...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, how can something so... you said it appears to be one single large body, and that our government knows that it's on it's way, and that apparently somebody has spotted it. Which direction is it coming from?
A: Direction?
Q: (L) Well, the comet cluster. That comet cluster, is, I am assuming, a real body, in third density experience, right? A part of a real cluster of bodies in third density experience. Is that correct?
A: Cluster can approach from all directions.
Q: (L) So, can I infer from what has been said, that we are going to move into this cometcluster, as into a realm?
A: Border changes rules.
Q: (L) But if we run into the comet cluster before we cross the border, then, I mean, I would understand if we were going into the realm border first...
A: Part in part out.

(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Should we get one?

A: Yes

I don’t know the specifics on the biofeedback machine but if it’s designed to aid the brain to reach certain states (alpha, beta, delta, theta and/or gamma) there is a mobile app called Binaural that you can download for free. I’m just not positive if it has the exact same effect as the biofeedback machine but it does save money for those who are tight at this time.

This website explains how Binaural Beats work:How Do Binaural Beats Work?

Here is the link to the free app called Binaural:‎Binaural (β)

All you need are headphones that plug into your cell phone so that you’ll have the ability to have one frequency play in your right ear and another frequency play in your left.

Cheers!

I don’t know the specifics on the biofeedback machine but if it’s designed to aid the brain to reach certain states (alpha, beta, delta, theta and/or gamma) there is a mobile app called Binaural that you can download for free. I’m just not positive if it has the exact same effect as the biofeedback machine but it does save money for those who are tight at this time.
I'm paranoid about subjecting myself to random programs that may Greenbaum me, eg Aurora Colorado movie theater Joker shooter.

I'm paranoid about subjecting myself to random programs that may Greenbaum me, eg Aurora Colorado movie theater Joker shooter.
I suppose that is possible with software such as this. I’ve only used it twice and both times for about 10 minutes right before bed at delta frequency and didn’t notice much of an effect other than a sort of “slowing” down or relaxing feeing.

The problem is that, as Ark correctly suggests, the state of research nowadays is actually greatly diminished from what it was roughly 40 years ago, which is something of a mystery. It is as though this field was completely washed out of the collective consciousness. What we have today is very tip-of-the-iceberg. I recommend reading "The Awakened Mind" by C. Maxwell Cade, which may well be the seminal book capturing how far they went in the 60s and 70s.

When these files are prepared correctly there is absolutely no risk of undesirable or even unexpected brainwave entrainment. But on the other hand, primitively constructed files may not be "enough" for the brain to willingly entrain to the file. The result is a placebo effect. The only way to be absolutely sure is to measure the brainwaves with an EEG and apply the needed signal processing (or trust the processing of a marketed device to tell the truth...)

Reading this transcript, I am not sure about the comet cluster that would be impact physically in this earth.
Maybe someone can explain simple way for me to understand some of sentences,

I can try.

A: The cluster is a symptom

The cluster is a symptom of a human spiritual evolution. Comets mark the end of the old world and the begining of the new, just like with dinosaurs and previous human civilizations.

A: Cluster can approach from all directions

Well, since we live on a planet that is constantly spinning and orbiting, the cluster can aproach us from all directions. And also, who knows how many objects will this cluster consist of, and what will their orbits be once they enter the inner Solar system. All of that is unpredictable at this moment.

This is what you can find in Kuiper Belt:
  • The Kuiper belt contains millions of icy objects ranging in size from small lumps of ice to large objects of 100 km in diameter or more.
  • It is estimated that there are around 35,000 Kuiper belt objects that are larger than 100 km in diameter. This is several hundred times the number and mass of objects found in the asteroid belt.
  • There may be as many as 100 million small and faint objects in the belt, with a diameter of 20 km or less.

So we are potentially talking about thousands of different object that can hit us.

Q: (L)...we are going to move into this comet cluster, as into a realm?

C's said that these Earth changes will happen simultaneously. So we will have the comet cluster together with "realm border" crossing which changes the rules of our world since we will be crossing into the 4D world where space and time are different. The Earth as we know it should be a different place that how it is now, whatever that means.

Pentagon declassifies three UFO videos taken by Navy pilots
  • "The declassification of the videos late Monday was meant to “clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real,” the Pentagon said in a statement Monday.
  • The footage, which shows unidentified objects flying at high speeds in the Earth’s atmosphere along with audio of Navy pilots expressing shock and awe, was initially leaked in 2007 and 2017.
  • The U.S. Navy formalized a reporting process last year for pilots to report incidents of UFO sightings."

"The declassification of the videos late Monday, one of which was taken in 2004 and the subsequent two taken in 2015..."

What I find myself questioning is the timing of the Pentagon's announcement. It happened in the late afternoon yesterday, with hashtags about the declassified UFO material trending on Twitter. Today there's a goofy hashtag #AliensExist trending where you find a lot of people joking about aliens, and no real information offered.

I have a feeling this Pentagon move may be distinct from Trump's present objectives since he makes no mention of this in his tweets. (In just a few minutes -- today at noon -- he's sending a fleet of military jets out across New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania to dazzle the eye, and uplift the spirits, it seems -- although I think it a strange time for such a display which, officially at least, is intended to honor the army of valiant healthcare workers out there fighting the good fight against the Coronavirus).

But back to the Pentagon announced declassification: I'm wondering whether it represents the opposing faction inserting UFO's into the political landscape, given so many are anticipating a landslide victory for Trump come November. Certainly "Sleepy Joe Biden" doesn't seem to present a real threat -- unless the machinery behind him, which failed to get Hillary into office, manages to overcome some pretty enormous obstacles. So, is the timing of this part of some political maneuver?

Anyway, I'm posting this here given the cosmic aspect of the C's recent prognostications. Does this Pentagon announcement suggest the public is being prepped for something far more "earth shattering" to come?

Pentagon declassifies three UFO videos taken by Navy pilotsok
  • "The declassification of the videos late Monday was meant to “clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real,” the Pentagon said in a statement Monday.
  • The footage, which shows unidentified objects flying at high speeds in the Earth’s atmosphere along with audio of Navy pilots expressing shock and awe, was initially leaked in 2007 and 2017.
  • The U.S. Navy formalized a reporting process last year for pilots to report incidents of UFO sightings."

"The declassification of the videos late Monday, one of which was taken in 2004 and the subsequent two taken in 2015..."

What I find myself questioning is the timing of the Pentagon's announcement. It happened in the late afternoon yesterday, with hashtags about the declassified UFO material trending on Twitter. Today there's a goofy hashtag #AliensExist trending where you find a lot of people joking about aliens, and no real information offered.

I have a feeling this Pentagon move may be distinct from Trump's present objectives since he makes no mention of this in his tweets. (In just a few minutes -- today at noon -- he's sending a fleet of military jets out across New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania to dazzle the eye, and uplift the spirits, it seems -- although I think it a strange time for such a display which, officially at least, is intended to honor the army of valiant healthcare workers out there fighting the good fight against the Coronavirus).

But back to the Pentagon announced declassification: I'm wondering whether it represents the opposing faction inserting UFO's into the political landscape, given so many are anticipating a landslide victory for Trump come November. Certainly "Sleepy Joe Biden" doesn't seem to present a real threat -- unless the machinery behind him, which failed to get Hillary into office, manages to overcome some pretty enormous obstacles. So, is the timing of this part of some political maneuver?

Anyway, I'm posting this here given the cosmic aspect of the C's recent prognostications. Does this Pentagon announcement suggest the public is being prepped for something far more "earth shattering" to come?
Gee Heather I've personally been down this road sooo many times and with hope but like NASA (never a straight answer) with their constant feed cuts, just kicking the can down the road always. Who would benefit from this kinda knowledge? Certainly not them in my estimations.just like the Navy carriers and pilots just dribbles and on and on and on. Ya some might have conflicting agendas and maybe this is one of them, thus the massaging, but I'm not holding my breath, well maybe just a little.

Gee Heather I've personally been down this road sooo many times and with hope but like NASA (never a straight answer) with their constant feed cuts, just kicking the can down the road always. Who would benefit from this kinda knowledge? Certainly not them in my estimations.just like the Navy carriers and pilots just dribbles and on and on and on. Ya some might have conflicting agendas and maybe this is one of them, thus the massaging, but I'm not holding my breath, well maybe just a little.

It's strange timing though, no? Especially in the middle of the Coronavirus situation. Do you have any ideas as to "why now"?

It's strange timing though, no? Especially in the middle of the Coronavirus situation. Do you have any ideas as to "why now"?
Hmmm, really good question and l don't have a clue to why now, especially after watching one of the videos Zzartemis posted, the mask. That one really knocked me out of my catbird seat (Not that l was really in one). Timing. . . Conflicting agendas only comes to mind, how conflicting wait and see maybe.

Back
Top Bottom