Session 21 March 2020

Another HIT for the C's in relation to this session. Religious overtones and very plausible reality coming from reality creators!
There will be 'those' and there will be 'these'. Unless this video is a hoax - somehow I doubt that - it was all 'mis'-spelled for us from above (puns intended) but wow! Thank you: (I cant see anyone making this hoax unless it's a cycle of hoax inside another cycle?)/ this is 2015 - imagine 2019-20) Imagine being one of these individuals in the room?
Pretty? You want to hope they are not your husband (dont see any females) or father, or brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
@reilpmeit,

I see you are residing in "Paradise Lost" so you may not have to worry about any "destruction" but keep in mind:
I don't know how my location has anything to do about me worrying about destruction ,or has to do about anything what I have written here. We all are in "Paradise Lost" location,don't you agree?

I see you are from "Valley of the shadow" ,that must be The USA? You don't have to answer this question.

Who is responsible for mankind's "destruction"?
About responsibility, an old saying "Devil won't show up the door,uninvited" could answer that.

And your earlier comment about "mass hybridization" is a good example of "destruction"

No, it is has to do more about aligning souls to STS pathway.

As for other non-US proxies knowing who created the COVID-19 virus, I would think the 2 main ones might be Russia and China and I would think they have their own agendas to worry about.

China already know from where virus originated,and that is why it reacted the way it reacted.And its harsh decisions could be justified.But not reaction of the rest of the world.

Russia stays silent,and I think that comes more from good relationship between two presidents,than anything else. It looks like they trust each other (Putin and Trump), be it for better or for the worse.

About nukes,I didn't though of most powerful countries. Anywhere were American soldier landed its foot in recent past,look there.
From end of WWII and atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan, to until present day Syria and Iran. If situation boils up, those countries will be more than willing do the nuking, or eventually to provide few dirty nukes. And the rest of the (non English native language) world pretty much hates USA.

I am not so sure that is the case. Maybe more than a few years ago but I kind of doubt my local hospital could do it.

There are even mobile DNA labs. It is all packed in one ore two briefcases and costs just a few thousand dollars. Look it up on the net.

If I understand correctly, maybe we won't see the destruction of the planet because we will be somewhere else ? It's like we are going to be moved in another realm if we are going in 4D ? We could avoid cometh, ice age, plague ? I just try to understand, Is someone can help me figure out what this means ? thank you !

Well, seems like we have a chance to see Comets. After that, probably transition going to be accelerates dramatically.

October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.
A: Close.
Q: (L) And that is...?
A: The transition to 4th density.
Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?
A: After.
Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....
A: Precede the transition.

November 26, 1994

Q: (L) You have told us through this source, that there is a cluster of comets connected in some interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the ecliptic every 3600 years. Is this correct?
A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.
Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system, (Jan or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition? Is this a mitigating factor?
A: Will be mitigated.

July 03, 1999

Q: (A) There is no schedule, but there was uncertainty concerning the disasters that are coming...
A: Disasters?!?
Q: (A) Yes, disasters... these comets will come and some of them are supposed to cause a pole shift and this is certainly a disaster...
A: Whoa! Wait a minute, Arkadiusz! All is according to perspective! Let us not be subjective. If one transits to 4th density in the midst of said "disaster," then how disastrous is this!?! And, how does one suppose to know the "schedule," when it is up in the air, so to speak?
Q: (A) So, it is not going to be a disaster for some - those who transit to 4th density. I understand.
A: And for those who transit to 5th density, it will not be so bad either. Sort of like, "sit back and enjoy the show."
Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th density soon?
A: Soon? Later? What is the difference?

July 22nd 2012

Q: (L) Any other questions on that topic? I think I asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.
A: Pretty much.

August 3, 1996

A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.

Q: (T) Which is that sol is one part of a twin system?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?

A: Yes. How about "Brown stars?"

Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star...

A: Yes, but not "brown" ones.

Q: (L) What is the point of a brown star?

A: No, silly! Try the most obviously apparent.

Q: (L) Okay, it has burned so long it is about to run out of gas?

Q: (T) It is running out of matter that gives it color?

A: Why did we put "brown" in quotes?

Q: (L) Because... I don't know.

A: How easy is it to see brown against a black background?

Q: (T) Not easy at all! That is why they can't see the dark matter...

A: That is why scientists dubbed it "brown."

Q: (L) How does brown star connect to twin sun theory?

A: Guess!

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?

A: Dark star.

Q: (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.
A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud?

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.
A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition?

A: Completion of Grand Cycle.

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

July 4, 1998

Q: (A) I am trying to write down some things about a cosmology, and I have some questions mainly about the coming events. First there was the story of the sun's companion brown star which is apparently approaching the solar system, and I would like to know, if possible, details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it? Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Flat elliptical.

Q: (A) But how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness.

Q: (L) What is the closest it could come to earth... (A) Solar system... (A) I understand that this brown star will enter the Oort cloud...

A: Passes through Oort cloud on orbital journey. Already has done this on its way "in."

Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?

A: Has passed through.

Q: (A) So, it will not approach...

A: Oort cloud is located on outer perimeter orbital plane at distance of approximately averaged distance of 510,000,000,000 miles.

Q: (L) Well, 510 billion miles gives us some time! (A) Yes, but what I want to know... this Oort cloud is around the solar system, so this brown star, once it has passed through... (L) It must already be in the solar system? (A) No, it could have passed through and may not come closer. Is it coming closer or not? Is it coming closer all the time?

A: Solar system, in concert with "mother star," is revolving around companion star, a "brown" star.

Q: (A) So, that means that the mass of the companion star is much...

A: They are moving in tandem with one another along a flat, elliptical orbital plane. Outer reaches of solar system are breached by passage of brown companion, thus explaining anomalies recently discovered regarding outer planets and their moons.

Q: (A) But I understand that the distance that the distance between the sun and this brown star is changing with time. Elliptical orbit means there is perihelion and aphelion. I want to know what will be, or what was, or what is the closest distance between this brown star and the sun? What is perihelion? Can we know this, even approximately. Is it about one light year, or less or more?

A: Less, much less. Distance of closest passage roughly corresponds to the distance of the orbit of Pluto from Sun.

Q: (A) Okay. Now, this closest pass, is this something that is going to happen?

Q: (A) And it is going to happen within the next 6 to 18 years?

A: 0 to 14.

Q: (A) Okay, that's it. I have some idea about this. Now, I understand that, either by chance or by accident, two things are going to happen at essentially the same time. That is the passing of this brown star, and this comet cluster. These are two different things?

A: Yes. Different, but related.

Q: (L) Is there a comet cluster that was knocked into some kind of orbit of its own, that continues to orbit...

Q: (L) And in addition to that comet cluster, there are also additional comets that are going to get whacked into the solar system by the passing of this brown star?

Q: (A) I understand that the main disaster is going to come from this comet cluster...

A: Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.

Q: (L) So, it could be spread out... (A) We were asking at some point where it will be coming from. The answer was that we were supposed to look at a spirograph.

Q: (A) Now, spirograph suggests that these comets will not come from one direction, but from many directions at once. Is this correct?

A: Very good!!!

Q: (A) Okay, they will come from many directions...

A: But, initial visibility presents as single, solid body.

Q: (A) Do we know what is the distance to this body at present?

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and others, if you pay attention.

Q: (L) Yes. I have noticed that particularly. (L) And also the signs in people - these kids killing their parents, all these people going berserk

A: Spike.

Q: (A) So, we have these two physical disasters or events, the coming brown star and the comet cluster, but we have been told that this time it is going to be different because this time it is accompanied by a plane convergence.

A: Yes. Magnetic field alteration.

Q: (A) This plane convergence, or this magnetic field alteration, it's supposed to be related to realms crossing or passing. A realm border.

A: Realm. What is root of "realm?"

Q: (L) Reality.

Q: (L) Are there any other conditions that we should be aware of at the present time?

A: Point is to watch, look, listen.

Q: (L) When we are watching, looking and listening, is there some particular thing we are supposed to be watching for that is to give us a clue about something?

A: All.

Q: (A) When you watch, look and listen, you are getting some signals, and these signals cause a certain pattern of thinking which were not yet able to emerge, but now, after you receive certain signals, you start to think in a different way. So, you cannot now think in a different way, but when you learn this and this has happened, then you start to think in a different pattern.
So, you cannot now do things, but you always have to be ready to change your thinking at any moment when you understand more, when you see more, when you notice more, when you put things together which are not yet together.
Then, there may be a big change of perspective, a total change. And this we have to keep our minds and thinking patterns open and ready to change, and work and put the puzzle and mosaic together.
And, this is all that counts. It is this work that we are now doing that counts, not some future big thing: oh! Now we go on a ship! No, it is only doing our best, and what is it? Our best? It will change. I believe so. That is the idea. So, everything depends on this.

A: Yes. You see, my dear, you cannot anticipate that which is not anticipatable.

I don't know how my location has anything to do about me worrying about destruction ,or has to do about anything what I have written here. We all are in "Paradise Lost" location,don't you agree?

I see you are from "Valley of the shadow" ,that must be The USA? You don't have to answer this question.

About responsibility, an old saying "Devil won't show up the door,uninvited" could answer that.

No, it is has to do more about aligning souls to STS pathway.

China already know from where virus originated,and that is why it reacted the way it reacted.And its harsh decisions could be justified.But not reaction of the rest of the world.

Russia stays silent,and I think that comes more from good relationship between two presidents,than anything else. It looks like they trust each other (Putin and Trump), be it for better or for the worse.

About nukes,I didn't though of most powerful countries. Anywhere were American soldier landed its foot in recent past,look there.
From end of WWII and atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan, to until present day Syria and Iran. If situation boils up, those countries will be more than willing do the nuking, or eventually to provide few dirty nukes. And the rest of the (non English native language) world pretty much hates USA.

There are even mobile DNA labs. It is all packed in one ore two briefcases and costs just a few thousand dollars. Look it up on the net.

@reilpmeit,

I agree with you. Being in the USA is like the Valley of the Shadow". All your points are well-taken. I think mobile DNA labs would only be as good as the training for those using them but I have not researched that much.

I don't blame many around the world for looking forward to the fate of the USA (and allies). I just happen to live here.

Session 30 August 2014:
Anam Cara) Is there a Chinese Putin who's waiting to make his move on the geopolitical stage?

(Perceval) Ah, Pu Ting! [laughter]

A: Not likely.

Q: (Mr. Scott) You don't need a Chinese Putin when you've got a Putin Putin.

(L) When you've got Putin in Russia, what do you need a Chinese Putin for?

(Perceval) You've got a rootin-tootin' Putin! [laughter]

(Alada) Well, China is so big, but it's so relatively quiet...

A: Still waters run deep and strong. The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.

I hope you stay safe wherever you live.

Maybe instead of hijacking this thread, open up your own thread, the 'wisdoms of the seeker of wisdoms' show your sources and the reading material the forum hasn't been exposed to, and lets look at it objectively.

I don't think he needs a thread of his own. If he actually wanted to talk about data and compare notes, he would have just posted his stuff in the coronavirus thread like everyone else is doing. Instead he disrupts this thread with how glorious he is and how lousy everyone else is. It's a common enough song and dance routine we see from people who haven't learned basic manners or communication skills.

Additionally, it looks like his mysterious 'sources' are from his channeled material. That in itself isn't bad, but it goes to show how important work on the self is as well as an ability to be critical about the material being recieved. Anyone prone to throw temper tantrums when faced with minor feedback should not be taking on such an activity.

Another HIT for the C's in relation to this session. Religious overtones and very plausible reality coming from reality creators!
There will be 'those' and there will be 'these'. Unless this video is a hoax - somehow I doubt that - it was all 'mis'-spelled for us from above (puns intended) but wow! Thank you: (I cant see anyone making this hoax unless it's a cycle of hoax inside another cycle?)/ this is 2015 - imagine 2019-20) Imagine being one of these individuals in the room?
Pretty? You want to hope they are not your husband (dont see any females) or father, or brother?

@guimondaniel,

I am not sure that it is a "hit" for the Cs. Other videos covering this Funvac/Funvax have been posted here and other threads.
It is difficult to keep up with all this.

By @Alana in a thread back in 2011 Alleged Pentagon Virus to alter 'god gene'
By @Aeneas here.
By @Jones in Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?
By @Woodsman in Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

I had seen it on YouTube before and I got the impression that contractors were doing a good sales job to get a contract. They had nice charts and the 2 brain scans of supposedly 2 different brains that looked like the same brain to me. We can see how good the COVID-19 creation has gone so far.

SoW, I see that you have posted in the Coronavirus Thread, but I don't know how much of it you have read. Perhaps I can draw your attention to this post, in particular the point made here:

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and maybe you've been caught up in all the hysteria and haven't had the time to read the thread, I know it's long and it's understandable to be scared about what is happening on the planet, but it's not really an excuse to be rude. Maybe take a breath and start reading the thread from the beginning.

Hello, Lainey,
I really like your analysis. I live what you live with your brother with my husband and with my favourite colleagues and it is not always easy to live.
I chose not to share the information (I got the C's message right), but rather to let people find it on their own by asking them "ridiculous" questions that let them think about a fact without having imposed it myself (even if it is a little bit the case!) because I also discovered that people shut down when they are told a fact or a truth that contradicts their beliefs.
Here in Quebec, we have a press briefing by our Premier who, every day, repeats to us to keep the 2m distance between us (this is one example among many others).
And every day, I'm troubled to see that he applies the saying: Do as I say, not as I do. He also coughed in his hands in the middle of a press conference! As I was amazed that people didn't even notice it, that's when I came up with the idea of the ridiculous question or to show them that the king is naked.

Here is a capture from my FB page. It's written in "québécois" so I'll translate.

1587007757591.png

"There's something that bothers me when I listen to Legault (our PM)
Every day he tells us to keep the 2m distance and every day we see him, Horacio and Mrs McCann sitting that way.
My husband is 6 feet tall and if I put him horizontal, he won't fit between them.
Eight feet is 6.56168 feet. Is that how far apart they are, or am I the one who doesn't know my measurements?"

The answers I'm getting range from amazement to "I saw it too.

Without wanting to be too affirmative, I believe that by asking a "ridiculous and pointed" question, it is possible to make people think. When I wasn't confined, I would ask questions like: "Do you think that's why xyz is happening?"

I hope I didn't make too much noise with my comment...

Thanks a lot again for this piece of advice. But been there done that as they say. I follow the thread daily.... But let me repeat once again that most of what they say the experts that is is still rather full of assumptions compared to what I receive through my source.... Believe me I cross check every piece of info here or in the sessions with my source and some facts just won't hold water or whatever they call it.....
I'm sorry if I missed any of it, but who exactly is your source?

If I understand correctly, maybe we won't see the destruction of the planet because we will be somewhere else ? It's like we are going to be moved in another realm if we are going in 4D ? We could avoid cometh, ice age, plague ? I just try to understand, Is someone can help me figure out what this means ? thank you !

I´d love your idea/question of being lifted in 4D without having to live out a number of truly heavy wave effects to be true, but for now the way I read the C's allusion to this, as in "Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth", reminds me of another statment they made which is stated in second chapter of the first volume of the wave where they said that we had to change our assumptions about reality if we wanted to experience waves effects in a positive way.

So, for example, seeing myself now how I might reacting to people and media's pleading for law reinforcement to control coronavirus effects isn´t precisely what I´d call a positive attitude to the abrupt sociopolitical changes. But at the same time I know this extraordinary situation is trying to make me aware of the part in me that needs coming out to the light, and really see the far reaching power of people´s belief system for what it is, and more importantly, what is at stake within each human life. This alone requires a great deal of courage and openess to stay commited in the exercise of putting myself in the shoes of other individuals who can´t, or don´t want to understand that this coronavirus dichotomy is hanging their life on a very thin thread.

What I mean is I have already enough on my plate for now, and the possible exhilarating effects of the wave in alignement with myself might rather be a result of having to first witness in full conscience unexplored panorama like deadlier plagues than this one, thefts, murders, climat and earth upheavals, etc.

I can't really answer your question, but frankly, supposing one can be lifted instantaneously to 4D when still in physical body , this would only be for the few who already has proven their absolute commitment to the Law, or so I guess, and methinks I´m still not on that list though. :knitting:

I´d love your idea/question of being lifted in 4D without having to live out a number of truly heavy wave effects to be true, but for now the way I read the C's allusion to this, as in "Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth", reminds me of another statment they made which is stated in second chapter of the first volume of the wave where they said that we had to change our assumptions about reality if we wanted to experience waves effects in a positive way.

So, for example, seeing myself now how I might reacting to people and media's pleading for law reinforcement to control coronavirus effects isn´t precisely what I´d call a positive attitude to the abrupt sociopolitical changes. But at the same time I know this extraordinary situation is trying to make me aware of the part in me that needs coming out to the light, and really see the far reaching power of people´s belief system for what it is, and more importantly, what is at stake within each human life. This alone requires a great deal of courage and openess to stay commited in the exercise of putting myself in the shoes of other individuals who can´t, or don´t want to understand that this coronavirus dichotomy is hanging their life on a very thin thread.

What I mean is I have already enough on my plate for now, and the possible exhilarating effects of the wave in alignement with myself might rather be a result of having to first witness in full conscience unexplored panorama like deadlier plagues than this one, thefts, murders, climat and earth upheavals, etc.

I can't really answer your question, but frankly, supposing one can be lifted instantaneously to 4D when still in physical body , this would only be for the few who already has proven their absolute commitment to the Law, or so I guess, and methinks I´m still not on that list though. :knitting:

I'm pretty sure that whatever happens is going to happen in such a way that it conserves (to a great extent, at least) the observable rules/laws of our 3 D reality. There may certainly be "glitches in the matrix", so to say, but the system seems to be very good at doing what it does: masking hyperdimensional activities from 3D view.

Around our house, we've been paying close attention and indeed, there have been numerous glitches. Of course, the "big one" was the replication of the hat which occurred in March a year ago. It was clearly a signal.

And then, the chaos we experienced with Ark's sickness, followed by Pierre's relapse. All of this sort of thing can be part of a chaotic transitioning to a new reality. But, more often, it is small things that can be easily damped and conserves free will of belief.

Think Laura is absolutely right and for some observation is fairly easy as they are attuned to the situation in hand and notice any glitchs easily.
From a group or family standpoint we had the beaming situation ourselves late last year again of and on till about a few weeks back.
My daughter noticed some strange disappearances near Aberyswyth over a period of weeks fitting the 411 profile very well and odd observations of bleedththough in sightings and situations.
People tend to brush of unusual events in there lives easily and with lockdown fear breeds a real for normality and many don't want to see what's going on in front of them or indeed to them but I have feeling it's changing for many or indeed it's changing for enough of us to make that change .
I agree also that here many things are hidden minute by minute and like Laura says it's hidden well here in 3d and only under certain situations can we observe small events that for the individual can be there awaken moment and we need to share as much possible to help each other as we can with everyone here and don't be like me who nearlly passed an observation or two onto a senior member here who's on my Facebook but felt stupid messaged him and didn't reply sorry Joe.

I also noticed interesting things in the last 2 weeks.
First, my wife found a broken piece of glass just near the sink. It was a 5-6 cm long, and about 2 cm wide with sharp edges.
Nothing was broken. We checked all the glasses, all the objects from glass that we have at home. nothing was missing. I asked my son, and my parents if somebody broke something from glass, but all the answers were negative.

Then at the end of the last week. When I was going back from work with my bicycle, after about 100m I stopped to take off my jacket because it was sunny and hot. At that moment when I put the jacket on the bicycle frame, I noticed an old and black piece of cloth hanging on the frame between my jacket and the frame.
it was a piece of black cloth, and it was probably an upper part of man's underwear. A rectangular piece long about 30cm and wide about 5-6 cm.
A day after that my laptop died. It was all fine and a few days ago I was using it. I made a proper shutdown and put it on its place as usual. It is a 10 years old laptop but in a good shape for basic use. So the next day I bought an SSD disk in order to change its old disk and make it faster
I came home and when I tried to power it up it was dead. Just like that.
I tried everything I know but nothing.
The next day I opened it to see if I can do something. I took my guitar pick and used it as a tool for opening the plastic frame of the laptop.
I could not do anything. I closed it, put it in the bag and come back to collect all the tools. When I came back I was missing the guitar pick.

I spend a lot of time searching for that white plastic guitar pick but I could not find it. I even checked the garbage, Asked my wife and son to help me but nothing.

I don't say that all this is connected to glitches in the matrix so to say but are some interesting observations that I noticed recently.

Back
Top Bottom