Joan, are you sure about hearing from the video said that DNA vaccines uses gold particles?
Which means Monoatomic Gold. That horrible things might going to happen and whole population become slave?
But I didn’t heard, maybe my hearing is not good.

The way I understand it, he is not talking about vaccines currently in use but using gold as a transport mechanism attached to the DNA in a proposed vaccine to enter into a persons DNA and affect changes. On reflection and watching this video again, I realize that this is in all probability another disinformation source, because reflecting again, he never discusses sources, I just swallowed it whole and he never states any medical or other qualifications to back up his claims.

Thank you for pointing my errors out Kay Kim, I should have explained my thoughts more clearly. The references I gave came across as fear mongering, that was not my intent. I should not have posted in the first place without researching. These vaccines are a new technology, the effects are unknown on a larger population, because at this point we have no idea how the trials for any new vaccines are being conducted.

With the current state of hysteria, quoting from the C's transmission. transform a whole population into hypnotic submission, the levels of fear and hysteria are working well enough at this time for some.

Again thanks for the learning lesson Kay Kim.

I'm way behind because of work, but saw these today.

In the first linked article: Not only is the CDC lumping "positives" together, there is still the questionable practice of testing with PCR.

Diagnostic tests for COVID-19 work by detecting viral genetic material in nasal swabs, throat swabs and saliva samples collected from patients, Live Science previously reported. The tests, although not 100% accurate, can reveal whether a given patient has an active COVID-19 infection right now, at the time of testing.

The inventor of this method was Kary Mullis:

PCR is a needle in a haystack technology that can be extremely misleading in “the diagnosis of infectious diseases.” The first conflict between this revolutionary technology and human life happened on the battlefield of AIDS, and Mullis himself came to the front line arguing against PCR as diagnostic tool.

The "although not 100%" link actually suggests : Even if you test negative for COVID-19, assume you have it, experts say.

They are suggesting most are false negatives. ?? "Experts" 🚽

Last edited:
Speaking of Kary Mullis: Turns out he was very outspoken of FaUcci during the time of HIV and held quite a bit of sway considering his pioneering of PCR(which was erroneously used to test for HIV). Unfortunately he is not longer around to rustle feathers in this debacle as he passed away last September from pneumonia. Interesting cause/timing.

I'm surprised we haven't heard from Peter Duesberg yet. Or maybe we have? He shared many of Mullis' ideas. Definitely a controversial figure who maintains HIV does not lead to Aids.

In reading about HIV, I wonder if that wasn't a bit of a trial run for this current mess. Definitely a few of the same players.

I haven't seen this shared in the forum, I think this is useful to be shared in social media to counter the lockdown narrative:

While not a gauge of whether the decisions taken were the right ones, nor of how strictly they were followed, the analysis gives a clear sense of each government’s strategy for containing the virus. Some — above all Italy and Spain — enforced prolonged and strict lockdowns after infections took off. Others — especially Sweden — preferred a much more relaxed approach. Portugal and Greece chose to close down while cases were relatively low. France and the U.K. took longer before deciding to impose the most restrictive measures.

But, as our next chart shows, there’s little correlation between the severity of a nation’s restrictions and whether it managed to curb excess fatalities — a measure that looks at the overall number of deaths compared with normal trends.

I conclude with the words of the great physician who is credited with smallpox eradication, Donald A. Henderson (1928-2016).

The interest in quarantine reflects the views and conditions prevalent more than 50 years ago, when much less was known about the epidemiology of infectious diseases and when there was far less international and domestic travel in a less densely populated world. It is difficult to identify circumstances in the past half-century when large-scale quarantine has been effectively used in the control of any disease. The negative consequences of large-scale quarantine are so extreme (forced confinement of sick people with the well; complete restriction of movement of large populations; difficulty in getting critical supplies, medicines, and food to people inside the quarantine zone) that this mitigation measure should be eliminated from serious consideration.

The covers do not have to be for a 5G towers. They could also be used for a 4G. But the designs are amazing.

I'm way behind because of work, but saw these today.

Symptoms of the syndrome — dubbed multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) — can vary. But patients tend to have symptoms similar to those found in Kawasaki disease, a rare childhood illness that causes inflammation in blood vessel walls, and in serious cases can cause heart damage, Live Science previously reported. Symptoms can include fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, neck pain, rash, bloodshot eyes and fatigue, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Checked West Virginia family FB today and a pastor's son hospitalized/diagnosed in April:

"Test for covid 19 came back NEGATIVE. PTL!
At this point they think he has SIRS (SYSTEMIC INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE SYNDROME). It causes his heart to go in and out of afib and his temperature has spiked several times."
Wiki:
SIRS is a serious condition related to systemic inflammation, organ dysfunction, and organ failure. It is a subset of cytokine storm, in which there is abnormal regulation of various cytokines. SIRS is also closely related to sepsis, in which patients satisfy criteria for SIRS and have a suspected or proven infection.
Well, it just gets more complicated - is it still a nothing burger or is something totally different going on? :huh:

Meanwhile, masks are the new look more and more as the public is turned into trained seals. Dog getting groomed today but will take much longer as only one bathtub can be used to ensure social distancing of the masked employees. Hair salons are requiring clients to wear masks as well. I may have to cave on this one or else let my hair keep growing unchecked. Don't have a friend or relative who cuts hair unfortunately. I can trim my bangs but that's it.

Retail stores have reopened and as rain has persisted, went to the mall to walk with my friend. She was going to wear a mask but I started telling her all the reasons why it was bad for health. She decided there weren't that many people inside and relented but cut me off as to any more info on the subject. We ate at newly reopened restaurant which switched to paper disposable menus and had booth seating relegated to every other one to ensure appropriate social distancing.

Ohio State Fair has been cancelled along with other annual festivals that occur summer thru Labor Day. Still uncertain if the Amusement Parks are going to open at all. Of course, if they do, I guess kids will have to be on every other carousel horse and every other seat on the roller coaster! Just think how long the wait lines will be!

Heard on the radio that 55% of the public is OK with economic hit rather than go back to previous normal with the pandemic continuing. Keep thinking of the Gurdjieff material quoted previously and is proving to be 100% correct!
That reminds me of something Gurdjieff talked about. Here's the quote I'm thinking of from In Search of The Miraculous. I think this is one of the most brilliant descriptions G. ever made, and I think this is exactly what is going on right now.

There are periods in the life of humanity, which generally coincide with the beginning of the fall of cultures and civilizations, when the masses irretrievably lose their reason and begin to destroy everything that has been created by centuries and millenniums of culture. Such periods of mass madness, often coinciding with geological cataclysms, climatic changes, and similar phenomena of a planetary character, release a very great quantity of the matter of knowledge. This, in its turn, necessitates the work of collecting this matter of knowledge which would otherwise be lost. Thus the work of collecting scattered matter of knowledge frequently coincides with the beginning of the destruction and fall of cultures and civilizations.
On the way to the mall, a utility truck by the road had workers installing some new apparatus between two spaced light poles. Probably another 5G installation. There's no escape.

Last edited:
These guys are saying all the forbidden things in a covid world. In the previous video, Tim said something interesting. He said that when the Joe Rogan steps out of YT many people will be switching to other channels. And if these guys at one point become banned people will probably go out and search for other podcasters with the similar views. So in the end we will probably see a lot of little podcasters coming into the attention of wider audience. And if Spotify plays this right, they can get a lot of new podcasters and expand their business.

So who knows how will this play out in the end. It seems like "programming is complete" doesn't mean that everyone is programmed, but that everyone who can be programmed is programmed. And a lot of the people are still not programmed. And who are those people? Those are the people who worked very hard on improving their knowledge base.

Here's some stuff I have been thinking about for a few days.
Again, I apologize ahead of time for whatever offence this info may trigger in any true "Believers".

Our Timeline was derailed from Peace and Health, Kindness, Love, and Whole Hearted Compassion with Nature, to all out WAR, by enforcing a Foundation of Control, with fear and disease, pain and dependency, and painful, unresolved deaths.

A System that is Always pushing FEAR of the ENEMY.
Programming us with ongoing thoughts of WAR against our bodies, our loved ones, and ATTACKS of unknown causes.
The enemy is... Nature, and the Intellegently Designed Beings that we are.
True Knowledge is POWERFUL and that is where there is HOPE!

The Darwinian BELIEF System of Conventional Allopathic Medicine hasn't been around all that long.

We can change or direct this TimeLine, this Reality Program we are still trapped in, looping around and around.

What if the solution is CHANGING just ONE MORE of the STS installed Operating BELIEF systems?
The System that hooks us/ ties us in to this dystopian reality with the Symbols, the Spells and the energy of the STS control system.

From the C's:
A: We have told you before: The Nazi experience was a “trial run,” and by now you see the similarities, do you not? […] Now, we have also told you that the experience of the “Native Americans” vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer “food for thought.” In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thy perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you “there.” Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this “veil remains unbroken.”

I've been researching and learning how to heal and rewire my BRAIN, over the past 25 years.
Learning how to break the "Veil of Bodycentric control", and a new REALITY, a higher density Timeline is possible.
All it takes is being Brave enough to give this reality we are in, a 180 degrees turn.

EVERYTHING we FEEL and THINK is transmitted to our entire BEING.

Our BEING here, our Souls connection to LIFE and all the lessons and simple Karmic understandings, is dependant upon being IN the Body, but NOT of IT.

Our thoughts and emotions pulse and transmit EVERYTHING we think and FEEL into the Energy envelope,(Spiritual Body, aka the C's) that surrounds us, and creates our Frequency Resonant Vibration.
The combined INFORMATION that is transmitted by our Frequency is broadcast OUT to every other living organism within an approximate 6 foot radius around us.
Our pets, our plants, all the People, everything in that approximate 6 foot radius, gets our FRV "Thought" vibes.
We are our own 5G networks.
The combined Cell transmissions made by our bodies beats everything else out!
1590176275480.png

We have been programmed, believing lies via fear, shocks,and trauma.
Convinced to BELIEVE that we are being RANDOMLY attacked, for unknown reasons, all the time.
The most likely enemy is called GERMS, another is by UNKNOWN AGENTS, usually described as "CANCER and or DISEASE causing AGENTS".
Just reading that can trigger feelings of FEAR, HELPLESSNESS, and DEPENDENCY to kick in, and our intellect starts playing the installed program of BODYCENTRIC CONTROL ....and the Conventional Medicine Circus BEGINS!

I have been keeping up with the engaging strawman argument that has been going on here.
"Viruses DON'T exist" swings to "Yes they do, the Doctor Said, so you are a MORON" has distressed me, because EVERYONE is KINDA RIGHT, but still KINDA WRONG, because both sides are still on the BODYCENTRIC FOUNDATION.

What if we look at the "Symbols" and Beliefs regarding the words "Virus" and "Exosomes "?
virus (n.)
late 14c., "poisonous substance," from Latin virus "poison, sap of plants, slimy liquid, a potent juice," from Proto-Italic *weis-o-(s-) "poison," which is probably from a PIE root *ueis-, perhaps originally meaning "to melt away, to flow," used of foul or malodorous fluids, but with specialization in some languages to "poisonous fluid" (source also of Sanskrit visam "venom, poison," visah "poisonous;" Avestan vish- "poison;" Latin viscum "sticky substance, birdlime;" Greek ios "poison," ixos "mistletoe, birdlime;" Old Church Slavonic višnja "cherry;" Old Irish fi "poison;" Welsh gwy "poison"). The meaning "agent that causes infectious disease" is recorded by 1728 (in reference to venereal disease); the modern scientific use dates to the 1880s. The computer sense is from 1972.

Sorta sounds like a weaponized word, Virus, hey?
Lots of scary stuff attached to that "Symbol".

This so called Scary particle of NATURE was Named VIRUS and "spelled" into popular Modern Darwinian Medicine and Science in the late 1880's by several men.
Something was happening in Nature to produce the Tobacco mosaic virus.
These guys managed to isolate it, name it, and the Spell was cast!

Dmitri Iosifovich Ivanovsky (alternative spelling Dmitrii or Dmitry Iwanowski; Russian: Дми́трий Ио́сифович Ивано́вский; 28 October 1864 – 20 June 1920) was a Russian botanist, the discoverer of viruses (1892) and one of the founders of virology.

Martinus Willem Beijerinck
(16 March 1851 – 1 January 1931) was a Dutch microbiologist and botanist who was one of the founders of virology and environmental microbiology who was convinced that the virus had a liquid nature.
Contagium vivum fluidum (Latin: "contagious living fluid") was a phrase first used to describe a virus, and underlined its ability to slip through the finest-mesh filters then available, giving it almost liquid properties.

Now, one has to weed through a lot of prizes, and back slappers, awards and puffed up egos, but, in my opinion, this is where the NAZI connection starts to get woven into The Conventional Medicine WAR against Nature.

Enter the creation of the "Vaccine and Virus" propaganda machine:

The Doctor who seems mainly responsible for Weaponizing and promoting the FEARFUL "word" "Virus", on behalf of the The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research was:

Wendell Meredith Stanley (16 August 1904 – 15 June 1971) an American biochemist, virologist and Nobel laureate.
MS in science in 1927 followed by a Ph.D. in chemistry two years later.

As a member of National Research Council he moved temporarily for academic work to Munich before he returned to the States in 1931.

His time spent in Munich was with Heinrich Wieland (4 June 1877 – 5 August 1957) who , as of 1925, was the Chemistry Professor at the University of Munich . During Wendell Meredith Stanley's time at the University of Munich, Wieland won the 1927 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his research into the bile acids.
Heinrich Wieland
found new synthetic routes for mustard gas and the first synthesis of Adamsite.

Heinrich Wieland
also befriended and "Protected" Jewish students, (possibly true SEMITES?) who were "racially burdened" after the Nuremberg Laws. Students who were expelled because they were "racially burdened" could stay in Heinrich Wieland's group as chemists or as "Gäste des Geheimrats" (guests of the privy councillor).

Here's an article regarding the takeover of the Darwinist Allopathic War against Nature and Reality:

In 1910, the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations commissioned Abraham Flexner to produce a detailed audit of all types of medicine and medical education available in the United States and Canada. At that time, there were many types of medical treatment available, such as Naturopathic, Chiropractic, Herbalist, Homeopathic etc., however, the "Flexner Report", as it became known as, formed the basis of a plan to massively fund and promote one particular type of medicine, called "Allopathic Medicine".

Allopathic Medicine is the practice of only treating the symptoms of an injury, but not the cause. This approach was excellent at providing trauma care after accidents for example, if someone had been struck by a bus, then the Allopathic practitioner would deal only with the symptoms of the accident, they would stop the bleeding, and deal with cuts, bruises and broken bones, the cause of the symptoms, in this case, the bus, is irrelevant and duly ignored.

Rockefeller and Carnegie massively funded allopathic practitioners, founded medical schools teaching allopathic methods, built hospitals that only used allopathic medicine, funded the creation of Medical Associations and Boards to regulate medical practice to ensure that only allopathic methods could be considered as medicine. Rockefeller also ensured that insurance companies only paid out for allopathic treatment and the media would only pump out Doctor and Hospital movies and TV shows featuring... You guessed it, Allopathic Medicine.

This is the only reason why this system of medical treatment, that treats only the symptoms of a disease and not the cause, is predominant in the world today, not because it is particularly safe or effective at healing the human body, but because it was manipulated into place by massive amounts of money.

Rockefeller's goal, on the surface,
was to dominate the oil, chemical, and pharmaceutical markets, so his company [Standard Oil of New Jersey] purchased a controlling interest in a huge German drug/chemical company called I.G. Farben. (the company which created Zyklon B gas, chemical and biological weapons during World War II). The hidden agenda of Rockefeller, like all of the elite class, is depopulation.

This is not some conspiracy theory, but the stated aim of the elite class, whose weapons of choice are vaccines and "healthcare".

If you want to have a look at some of the info from the Pasteur foundational twist, ther is this:

In 1996, Gerald Geison (Princeton University) published his book “The Private Science of Louis Pasteur”. Based on Pasteur's lab notes, Professor Geison exposed Pasteur's germ theory as being based on fraudulent data. In spite of the evidence that Pasteur had committed scientific fraud, Pasteur's theory is still governing today’s medicine and medical science. Considering that there is no scientific evidence for the claim that viruses cause diseases, including cancer, this implies that worldwide vaccination programs imposed on an entire population, particularly on children and the elderly, are based on a scientific hoax.

: http://www.susandoreydesigns.com/insights/pasteur-recant.html
From the essay:
A Brief Comparison of Pasteur's Germ Theory and Béchamp's Microzymian Theory
I cannot fairly leave this subject without some explanation of Béchamp's theory. You can easily find on the internet people who ridicule Béchamp's theory without really understanding it. I want to counter them.

The germ theory states that the body is sterile and disease is caused by external germs (microbes). For Béchamp, microbes naturally exist in the body and it is the disease that reflects the deteriorated condition of the host and changes the function of the microbes. The terrain — the internal environment — in response to various forces, fosters the development of germs from within. To my thinking, the germ theory essentially blames the messenger.

This more detailed explanation is extracted from members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/soil.htm#Pasteur.

GERM THEORY (PASTEUR)MICROZYMIAN THEORY (BÉCHAMP)
1. The body is sterile.Microbes exist naturally in the body.
2. Disease arises from micro-organisms outside the body.Disease arises from micro-organisms within the cells of the body.
3. Micro-organisms are generally to be guarded against.These intracellular micro-organisms normally function to build and assist in the metabolic processes of the body.
4. The function of micro-organisms is constant.The function of these organisms changes to assist in the catabolic (disintegration) processes of the host organism when that organism dies or is injured, which may be chemical as well as mechanical.
5. The shapes and colours of micro-organisms are constant.Micro-organisms are pleomorphic (having many forms): they change their shapes and colors (shape-shift) to reflect the condition of the host.
6. Every disease is associated with a particular micro-organism.Every disease is associated with a particular condition.
7. Micro-organisms are primary causal agents.Disease results when microbes change form, function, and toxicity according to the terrain of the host. Hence, the condition of the host organism is the primary causal agent.
8. Disease can "strike" anybody.Disease is built by unhealthy conditions.
9. To prevent disease we have to "build defences."To prevent disease we have to create health.

Spanish Flu Did Not Kill 50,000,000 Vaccines Did and They Are Repeating the Same Pattern Again Now.

I definitely remember reading this many years ago about the deadly vaccines behind this pandemic as well as the life-saving homeopathic treatments. Can we keep history from repeating itself in this current plandemic?

Conventional medicine claims that “viral pneumonia” is caused by viruses, notably by influenza viruses that purportedly caused the Spanish Flu pandemic after the First World War or, in our days, SARS, the Bird Flu, the Swine Flu, and the like. However, none of the influenza viruses have ever been scientifically verified (details are presented in the “Virus Mania” GNM DVD)., however, collectively SHARED mass EMOTIONAL traumas can trigger territorial fear and existence conflicts among the population resulting in a fast increase of influenza cases.

1590151584093.png
These statistics of the Spanish Flu pandemic show that the outbreak started at the beginning of October 1918 reaching its height 3-4 weeks later. According to historical records, Germany asked the Allies for a ceasefire on October 4th, 1918 (the official date of the end of the First World War is November 11, 1918).

With the prospect of peace, millions of people worldwide went into healing of territorial fear conflicts they had suffered during four years of war (see also lung tuberculosis epidemic of 1918/19).

Another one from Dr Mikovits "Responding To Criticism Surrounding My Viral Documentary 'The Plandemic'"

This is an important opportunity and platform for Mikovits to counter the criticism. I've only watched a few of these clips so far, but she's really firing with all cylinders! Compared to Plandemic and some of the other previous interviews, she gets much more into the scientific details of things, and even if I liked her before...I like her even more watching these – she's one smart lady. She also appears more energized, maybe she's found her perfect petty tyrant (Big Pharma, yikes!) to fight against, and her inside warrior has stepped up to the task.

Share far and wide!

A little more hell from Russia:

In almost all regions of Russia, they were obliged to wear masks on the street / in public places. Here is the map (everything is red there!):
755898133912734.png

Authorities in many regions said they would fine those who do not wear masks on the street!
- Moscow Region - В Подмосковье введут штрафы за отсутствие масок в общественных местах
- Kaliningrad region - Калининградцев начнут штрафовать за отсутствие маски на улице
Our governor also obliged everyone to wear masks everywhere (street, shops, etc.) from May 23 (it's Saturday!)
Some regions generally closed on entry and exit, for example, Makhachkala (Dagestan, the very south of Russia) - Махачкалу закрыли на въезд и выезд на время праздника Ураза-байрам

In my opinion, King Pu and his minions (governors and mayors) simply went crazy in their attempt to gain full control over the inhabitants of Russia. They wanted to rewrite the Constitution right before all this hysteria with a crown (April 22), but were forced to postpone the vote on amendments to the Constitution for an indefinite period.
And a couple of days ago they "adopted" the law on electronic voting - Совет Федерации одобрил закон о голосовании по почте
No need to go anywhere (to the polls)! We will steal your voice remotely! And you just stay in the mask.

The local region is entering phase 2 this Monday. All the bars, restaurants, stores, hair salons, garages, etc are opened. People at bars are not wearing masks. In fact, I saw the senior manager remove his mask as he arrived to the bar and proceeded to greet someone warmly. Good of him! Other people in the street take it to an extreme absurdity and wear the mask all the time.

The region was hardly hit. The old people residency was not affected. No one died of COVID-19, literally. In fact, its director was promoted up the ladder and now he is a big boss at a regional level. The thing is, the old people residency is huge and has its own doctors - two of them. That's a complete luxury these days. There are not enough doctors, so a lot of residencies in the country don't have their own and rely on staff that are based on Primary Health Care clinics. That is the one staff that was barred from going to residencies or doing normal medical visits. So while the elderly were dying in residencies out of neglect, the two doctors in the local residency worked extra hours to ensure that everyone was well cared for during the lockdown.

I got word of several over 90 years old patients during the last week or so. They're doing fine, they didn't even have a common cold this season.

I received several complaints from patients about the masks. Those who have low blood pressure, heart failure and COPD are really having a hard time. More people are feeling sick from the masks than from anything else these days.

I'm also seeing deliberate evil just for the heck of it. The other day, we had two patients passing away in palliative care after years with a terminal disease. One patient was over 90 years old and expected to pass away the previous night. And so she did. The family called the emergency line to have the doctor sent for the death certificate so that they could call the funeral services. The emergency line, for no good reason at all, alerted the police about it who then took it upon themselves to activate crime scene protocols and an autopsy - which only the doctor can order. I've never heard a police team taking this liberty with someone who died of natural causes. My colleague who was on shift spent until 3 am calming down the family from the unnecessary drama. The police ignored my colleague when he said that it was a natural death that we were expecting that very night. Word has it that the police was bored, and they decided to "practice" with an elderly woman who passed away. We were all very upset as this event was without precedents. It's good for the police to be bored, but health staff is far from being bored these days thanks to lockdown-induced chaos and health problems. None of us have ever witnessed or heard the police taking this liberty with any patient, ever. So now, on top of everything else, we have to deal with the police in our shifts. I would be pretty outraged to witness authorities doing as they see fit just for fun with our palliative care patients. And I will surely denounce the situation if it was under my watch, if not with the authorities, at least with a human rights organization.

On other news, I got the genetic test for SARS-CoV-2 along with all the staff of the clinic and the old people residency - a few hundred people in total. That was a little bit too late, as they're all likely to come back negative by now. If there are some positives, I for sure would not mind staying at home. I volunteered for the antibody tests, but so far, the system is not interested in doing them. I don't trust the rapid tests since all of them are coming back negative on local studies. I rather have the standard antibody test with a venous blood sample. I'll wait and see if the system offers it gratis, otherwise I'll consider getting it privately. I might not have antibodies, but on the other hand, it's hard to know if I don't do the test. I did avoid several vaccines during the last decade just by the presence of antibodies to the various viruses in my bloodstream. I only presented the blood test result to the staff of the occupation risk prevention department, and they confirmed that I needed no vaccines.

There has been days that I've finished completely exhausted. Same goes for all colleagues, and we're not a very aged team, relatively speaking. I'm not looking forward to the thousands of tourists who visit the local region every summer. On the other hand, it would be nice to see people just having some good quality time with their families and friends.

Last edited:
meeting ID: 953-026-3587
For Agron
Vodafone and Ericsson are working in the UK to install 5G antennas under manhole covers!
Antennes 5G dans les bouches d'égout !
View attachment 36401

This makes no sense to me. By definition a cell antenna needs to be up high so as many cell devices can see it as possible. How can that possibly work if it is installed underground, under a metal cover? I may be wrong but it sounds like sensationalist nonsense to me.

This makes no sense to me. By definition a cell antenna needs to be up high so as many cell devices can see it as possible. How can that possibly work if it is installed underground, under a metal cover? I may be wrong but it sounds like sensationalist nonsense to me.

Maybe there is some confusion here. All cell towers need to be connected to a backhaul network which carries the data to the cellular providers network and from there to the internet if we are talking about data. Maybe installation of that back-haul network is what we are seeing under the manhole covers.

Back
Top Bottom