Now this is interesting - how PTB counts covid-19 victims.

From RT article:

Health officials in Washington state said they are reassessing their Covid-19 fatality data, warning of underreported deaths, even after noting that five people who died of gunshot wounds were inexplicably included in the figures.

“We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes. We have about 5 deaths... that we know of that are related to obvious other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds,” Dr. Katie Hutchison, health statistics manager for the Washington State Department of Health, told reporters on a conference call on Thursday.

More in:

Washington officials admit to counting GUNSHOT DEATHS in Covid-19 tally, say virus death toll likely underreported despite lapses

I'm way behind because of work, but saw these today.

When told how the CDC chose to lump the results of both tests together, director of the Harvard Global Health Institute Ashish Jha told The Atlantic, "You've got to be kidding me ... How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess."

Symptoms of the syndrome — dubbed multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) — can vary. But patients tend to have symptoms similar to those found in Kawasaki disease, a rare childhood illness that causes inflammation in blood vessel walls, and in serious cases can cause heart damage, Live Science previously reported. Symptoms can include fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, neck pain, rash, bloodshot eyes and fatigue, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

A possible silver lining to the lockdown is that it might drive a stake through the heart of the public school system. In a good and sane society, this would be a very bad thing, but that society is not our society. The public school system as it actually exists is principally an indoctrination system, in which any sort of practical education or, heaven forbid, training of the mind to actually think, takes a back seat to breaking students' spirits and making them into neurotic, compliant little slaves.

Schools in the US and Canada are putting in place reopening guidelines that turn them into joyless prison camps. Parents everywhere seem to be saying, nuts to this, we'll just homeschool ... as they've been forced to do for the last few months anyhow.

I wonder if this is one of the forms of backfiring the Cs referred to. Seems like burning one of the primary engines of social control isn't exactly a positive outcome for the pathocrats.

Public Education On The Edge Of Collapse - Victory Girls Blog

Smokers in South Africa are either nearly broke from buying cigarettes on the black market at double and tripple the price or plain desperate, some actually smoking tea.
South Africans now smoke rooibos, but a lung expert won’t recommend it

Main reason is the Minister in charge with the lockdown also being a recipient of the Tobacco Free World Award from WHO (1999).
See awards section on
Nkosazana Clarice Dlamini Zuma, Dr | South African Government

In the beginning of June our province, Gauteng is supposed to go Level 3. I bet cigarettes will continue to be interdicted. I really miss my menthol Heets. I‘ve been smoking overpriced random ‘stinkers’ for more than two weeks now.
Eish!
The Tobacco Gate continues. Although not fully deliberated upon in the National Command Council today’s discutions left a thumbs down for cigarettes but a thumbs up for alcohol for the upcoming Level 3. See below a short article from The Sowetan.
Will the tobacco ban be rolled into SA's level 3 lockdown regulations?
Clarice is on a roll.

The Netherlands: Fewer suicides in first two months of lockdown, police figures show - DutchNews.nl

Fewer suicides in first two months of lock down, police figures show

May 22, 2020

There has been a sharp drop in the number of suicides and attempted suicides over the past two months, but police have been called out to deal with more ‘disturbed’ individuals, according to data collected by the 25 regional safety teams and quoted by broadcaster NOS [in Dutch].

The number of suicides since social distancing measures were introduced, are down between 15% and 20% the police figures show, even though experts had expected an increase.

Bauke Koekoek, a lecturer in crisis nursing at the police academy, told broadcaster NOS that it is difficult to explain why there have been fewer suicides since the lock down was introduced.

‘More people feel uprooted and perhaps this has led to others feeling less deviant than they did before,’ Koekoek said. ‘But it could also be that people are waiting to see what happens.’

In previous economic crises there has been an increase in the number of suicides, NOS said. However, the ‘we are all in this together’ feeling the current crisis has generated, and more support from/by the government, may have offset this, Koekoek said.

The suicide prevention hotline Stichting 113 Zelfmoordpreventie told NOS that its volunteers have not noticed an increase in suicides or in calls for help either.

‘But risk factors such as unemployment are increasing, so we must all remain alert,’ a spokeswoman said.

In 2018, 1,829 people committed suicide in the Netherlands [of a population amounting to about 17.5 million].

If you, or someone you know, needs help, you can contact 0900 0113 (available 24/7) or to go website 113.nl.

I found this
the madness of certain humans... or considered to be so...
Coronavirus Gives a Dangerous Boost to DARPA’s Darkest Agenda - Activist Post
There was a link in Whitneys artikle to a Wired artkel that reminds me of the 21march session talking about a vaccin/virus that dumbs down: This Scientist Wants Tomorrow's Troops to Be Mutant-Powered

In one dire scenario, an army might attack its enemies by changing their physiology to make them dumber, slower, more afraid. In The Atlantic recently, two researchers even discussed the possibility of governments or terror groups genetically assassinating enemy leaders by tailoring cancers specifically to the target's DNA. The authors pointed out that the U.S. State Department already surreptitiously collects DNA samples from foreign dignitaries.

There are several ways these theoretical bio-attacks could be accomplished. At an August war game hosted by the Army, Herr and other experts said biological agents could be slipped into an enemy's food or water supplies or dispersed by air. Herr says it could also be possible to secretly add an agent to a commercial product. "Someone thinks he's taking protein powder but he's really taking God-knows-what."

Back
Top Bottom