You can also check international and individual country laws on anti-slavery with particular attention to entrapment into slavery and deceptive recruitment. There are also the elements of a legal contract or agreement to investigate. In particular a contract or agreement can be null and void if any form of duress or coercion is used or there has been a lack in full and frank disclosure of the subject matter of the agreement.

I'm not sure how helpful knowing the law for protection will be. How the spirit of the law is interpreted, adjudicated and enforced has a lot to do with what is in the hearts and minds of those that are enforcing it. The law itself also has loopholes for those who do not have our best interests at heart to exploit.

The Common Law in Australia has this to say about Informed Consent to Medical Treatments:

Even the legal definition of the word 'right/s' has loopholes to exploit. In Blacks Law 4th Ed. the definition of 'right' covers over two pages, but in particular there's this:

View attachment 36383

So with that in mind, and while the law may provide some protection with the right people at the right time, I think it's probably also a good idea to be prepared for the possibility that we won't be able to avoid vaccination so preparation for that possibility along the lines of the advice of the C's is probably the best approach to take.

21st March, 2020

I can't emphasis strongly enough how one should not allow a DNA or mRNA vaccine to be injected into them.

You know there will be people who will have their lives destroyed by these experimental vaccines BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU'LL BE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE.

Why take the gamble?

You know if you suffer devastating side effects that the state will do its best to discard you like used toilet roll and no one or nothing will be held to account.

We know all this already!

These are not unknowns...

We know covid is pretty much like the flu now....

I would say that it's better to suffer the consequences of not taking this vaccine than taking it.

You know that enough people will get sick from the vaccine that they'll be discontinued... We know this already.

I repeat again... The more we learn about these people making the vaccine, their motivations and drives, plus what type of vaccine they are cooking up... Only an insane person, knowing all these, will take the vaccine.

It can't be any more clear I don't think! It's as clear as driving your car off a cliff and hoping to magically be okay when you hit the ground on the other side! I say, why take the gamble? Just stop the car and don't drive it off the cliff in the first place!

This might end up being one of the key decisions you make in your life! It's that critical!!!

That just goes to show how difficult it is to really wake up. I said that any significant awakening is unlikely, and even if people somehow figure out that the corona circus is a scam, it doesn't mean they're awake. They just either figured out one thing, or they haven't even figured it out but instead sort of randomly decided to believe it. [..]
One area of belief may be affected by others and together they help to uphold each other. In the case of having faith in the Covid-19 explanations, as promoted by many medias, companies and politicians, they may not rest on only that one belief. Here are some possible supportive beliefs that support mainly because they are distorted, but also informs us that Covid-19 is by no means the only one:
The conviction of the truth of the CO2 anthropogenic global warming narrative
The conviction that the reasons for the wars in Afghanistan and the Middle East were justified for the reasons told. This is perhaps more interesting for people who follow history and politics, just like the next one.
The belief that some of the events in history as JFK and many other assassinations, 9/11 etc happened as told, even if plenty of evidence documents the history taught does not add up.
The belief that vaccines are always the saviours the pharmaceutical companies promote them to be.
The belief that all the official dietary recommendations are all for our good.
The belief in the multiple gender self identification concepts.
The belief in Darwinism and the accidental origin of life out of chaos.
Relativism of values and knowledge. All is relative except that it contradicts itself when insisting on "All is relative."

If one attempts to question the accepted views in a serious way, then one may be labeled a conspiracy theorist, a promulgator of fake news, an anti-vaxxer, a danger to public health, a Russian agent, a climate change denier, etc. While each of these labels may reflect the literal meaning, the terms also serve to keep the public debate within limits, and as a mean to attack an opponent. However, knowing these limits one may also be relaxed about seeing people around who for all the arguments brought up stick with what they are told to believe.

When I talk with people, it happens a subject comes up that they know particularly well and where they have
discovered corruption of some kind in a way that unsettled them. Maybe one could appreciate such openings and insights and ask if that might be the only area where the reasoning they put forward has relevance and application. If a world view is fenced in with official narratives, then looking for the holes in the fences may be helpful, also for one's own protection. Fortunately it is not rare to find holes in a fence, sometimes if a hole is discovered it can be explored and made more clear and visible with participation of the person one interacts with. In a sense it is a process of learning, and leads to a concept called inguiry-based learning which may have something to offer in this regard:
Inquiry-based learning (also enquiry-based learning in British English)[1] is a form of active learning that starts by posing questions, problems or scenarios. It contrasts with traditional education, which generally relies on the teacher presenting facts and his or her knowledge about the subject. Inquiry-based learning is often assisted by a facilitator rather than a lecturer. Inquirers will identify and research issues and questions to develop knowledge or solutions. Inquiry-based learning includes problem-based learning, and is generally used in small scale investigations and projects, as well as research.[2] The inquiry-based instruction is principally very closely related to the development and practice of thinking and problem solving skills.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquiry-based_learning#cite_note-3The concept of enquiry based learning can inspire one to think of different ways to talk about say Covid-19 related issues. There might be ways of interacting that involves more than the debunking of lies, the stating of facts or providing a logical sequence of premises in an argument. One notices that inquiry-based learning involves active learning. In other words, the learner needs to ask and be willing to go along for this to process to work. For some people such periods do not really arise, for others they may last only a few seconds at time.

Any of the German members know of the speaker in this video?

One of the best and most informative videos I've heard on DNA/RNA vaccines.

Vital viewing in my opinion.

To give an idea of the speaker there is:
It is Clemens Arvay - Wikipedia
Arvay was born in 1980 in Graz, Styria. After completing secondary school, Arvay initially studied landscape ecology at the University of Graz until 2005. In 2007, he also completed his master's degree of studies in applied plant sciences at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences in Vienna.[3] Arvay subsequently held various positions, including quality manager for the organic brand "Zurück zum Ursprung" (Back to Origin) of the Hofer supermarket chain.[4] This significantly boosted sales of organic foods in Austria.[5] Later, Arvay temporarily obtained a position working for the Austrian environmental protection organization, Global 2000.[6] Since 2012 he has worked exclusively as a freelance author[7][8]. Arvay is the father of an autistic child.[9]
In 2011, Arvay published his first non-fiction book on forgotten species of vegetables. The author reached a wide readership with his second book "Der große Bio-Schmäh" (The Big Organic Fraud):[10] Released in 2012, the author offered a look "behind the scenes of the supposedly picture-perfect world of organic foods,"[11] which was touted as being "a dispassionate and therefore also credible account."[12] Within a few weeks, the book ascended to the Austrian bookseller association's bestseller list for non-fiction books.[13] In 2013, in an additional book, Arvay advocated reining in "power-hungry food conglomerates" in favor of regional, small-scale farming.[14] This book also was published in Japanese.[15]

In 2014, Arvay teamed up with the actor Roland Düringer on a book titled "Leb wohl Schlaraffenland" (Fare Well, Land of Plenty) in which both authors discussed the "major philosophical questions in life."[16] As an experiment, Düringer decided to do without modern advances and to live according to the way things were 40 years ago.[17] In the course of additional activities as an author, Arvay once again took on the ramifications of industrial farming, in his book published in 2014, having to do above all with the artificial standardization of food by policymakers and industry, along with the practices of large seed producers.[10]

I haven't watched this yet. It was just sent to me in messenger. Just reading the headline, some of you might be interested.

I might have missed it if this was already posted. If it was, please ignore the noise. I am working so not a lot of spare time to watch videos.

In that article Gates states:

Here’s how an RNA vaccine works: rather than injecting a pathogen’s antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself.

Isn't this what the new debate over what viruses are is about? That basically your body carries all the information, all the time, needed to manifest any disease or health improvement? Did Gates just slip and reveal something here or am I looking at it from a wrong approach?

Ran into this one this morning:

Over 500 Doctors Warn Trump Nationwide Shutdown May Cause 'Millions of Casualties'

However well-intentioned lockdowns are, doctors and researchers warn that a protracted isolation and anxiety stemming from measures to curb the pandemic may exert a higher toll than the virus itself.

They called the nationwide shutdown a "mass casualty incident" which put millions of Americans at risk because they are being forced to miss routine screenings that could detect serious health conditions like cancer or prevent cases of stroke and heart attack.
"It is impossible to overstate the short, medium, and long-term harm to people’s health with a continued shutdown," reads the letter, which was sent on Tuesday. "Losing a job is one of life's most stressful events, and the effect on a person's health is not lessened because it also has happened to 30 million other people."

"The millions of casualties of a continued shutdown will be hiding in plain sight, but they will be called alcoholism, homelessness, suicide, heart attack, stroke, or kidney failure," they wrote. "In youths it will be called financial instability, unemployment, despair, drug addiction, unplanned pregnancies, poverty, and abuse."

Dr. Simone Gold, the lead organiser of the letter and co-founder of a doctors' anti-lockdown group called A Doctor A Day, suggested that most efforts should have been focused on helping the most vulnerable portion of the population, rather than on trying to keep society 'safe' as a whole.

Multiple studies have predicted that the coronavirus lockdown may have a hidden, indirect death toll. Research by the Well Being Trust published this month estimated that conditions largely stemming from the response to the coronavirus – such as unemployment, isolation and a feeling of uncertainty – could cause up to 75,000 deaths from alcohol or substance abuse and suicide.

Another study by the non-profit institute Just Facts concluded that anxiety caused by the pandemic will "destroy seven times more years of human life than can possibly be saved by lockdowns".

Vaccines must be optional, Moldovan Church tells state authorities

Meeting at the Metropolitan residence in Chișinău under the chairmanship of His Eminence Metropolitan Vladimir yesterday, May 19, the Holy Synod of the Moldovan Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate adopted an address to the state authorities regarding a possible future coronavirus vaccine, reports the site of the Moldovan Church.

The appeal, addressed to the President, head of Parliament, and Prime Minister, emphasizes that, according to the Moldovan constitution, any vaccine should be offered on a voluntary basis, despite talk from politicians and businessmen around the world about making a coronavirus vaccine mandatory.

Recalling the March 17-May 17 state of emergency in Moldova, the hierarchs write that, “During this time, we all had the opportunity to understand what it means to restrict the basic rights of citizens.”

“An increasing number of presidents, politicians, deputies, businessmen and medical experts openly declare testing of certain vaccines against COVID-19, which should be mandatory. There were also such statements in the political environment of the Republic of Moldova,” the appeal states.

However, the constitution of Moldova does not allow for forced vaccinations, the bishops write. The Convention on Human Rights also stipulates that the “vaccination of the population, as well as any medical intervention, should be carried out on a voluntary basis, only with the consent and full information of the patient,” the hierarchs add.

“The interest and good of the human being must prevail over the unique interest of society or science. (It follows from this that the public good cannot be invoked to harm a person),” the Holy Synod reasons.

Thus, the Synod calls for the state to ensure all the basic rights of citizens who refuse mandatory vaccination, and to ensure the human right not to be implanted with any chips or devices, “taking into account the information provided by scientists about their danger, as well as the prophecies of the Apocalypse of John the Evangelist and the holy fathers.”

That prophecy of the Apocalypse might turn out a little bit problematical for the PTB. :-)

From a video of Amazing Polly;

President of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina samples the miracle anti-coronavirus drink
Madagascar has launched a drink that it touts as a remedy to prevent coronavirus infection and cure it.

President Andry Rajoelina launched the product in Antananarivo on Monday and drank a bottle of the drink called “Covid Organics” or CVO.

The country’s Institut Malgache de Recherches Appliquées (IMRA) produced the drink from the local plant, Artemisia annua or sweet wormwood.

It is a green leafy plant that emits a striking odor and is also used for malaria.

The miracle drink
Rajoelina said the drink is effective against the virus as it strengthens the body’s immune system.

In a tweet, he said the drink will be distributed free of charge to the most vulnerable compatriots and sold at very low prices to others.

“All profits will be donated to IMRA to fund scientific research. Let us believe in our ability to cope and move forward”, he said.

IMRA has developed more than 50 products by combining traditional medicine and modern sciences, since it was founded.

Madagascar has 121 novel coronavirus cases and no reported deaths as of Monday afternoon.

An interview with France24:

Saw this last night on whatreallyhappened:
People who recover from coronavirus and test positive again are NOT contagious: Korean CDC finds 're-positive' patients did not infect any of their 790 contacts

Patients who test positive for the novel coronavirus after having recovered are not contagious, a new study finds.

Researchers from the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) looked at 285 survivors who tested positive after previous tests said they were negative.

None of the 790 people that the patients came into contact with were found to be infected with COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus.
The team says the findings are a sign that some areas might be safer to reopen than previously believed.

Researchers also found that the virus samples collected from the patients who tested positive a second time couldn't be grown in lab cultures.
This suggests the patients were not re-infected but rather that they were shedding dead virus particles.

The results are welcome after health authorities in South Korea raised alarms last month upon dozens of recovered patients testing positive for the virus again.
As of Tuesday, more than 400 people have reconfirmed cases of the virus, according to the KCDC.
'We're putting more weight on the theory that dead virus fragments remain in a recovered patient's body, since we haven't seen evidence of infectivity,' Dr Ki Moran, a professor at the National Cancer Center Graduate School, told The Wall Street Journal.

Because of the study's results, South Korean health officials will no longer consider people infectious after they recover from COVID-19.
This means that after recovering or completing an isolation period, resident will not have to test negative for the virus before returning to school or work
'Under the new protocols, no additional tests are required for cases that have been discharged from isolation,' the KCDC wrote in a report, according to Bloomberg.
Cases in which someone has tested positive again will not be referred to as 'PCR re-detected after discharge from isolation.'

The report also found that almost all of the 285 patients had antibodies, which provides more evidence that antibodies provide protection against the virus.

However, it remains unclear how many antibodies one needs to prevent being re-infected and how long they remain in the body.
The findings are not just important to South Korea but across the world, including local and state governments in the US as they grapple with how to safely reopen.

One idea has been to issue 'immunity passports' or 'risk-free certificates' to people who were infected but later tested negative.
But the World Health Organization (WHO) advised against this and said the accuracy of such documents could not be guaranteed.
'Some governments have suggested that the detection of antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could serve as the basis for an 'immunity passport' or 'risk-free certificate' that would enable individuals to travel or to return to work assuming that they are protected against re-infection,' the WHO said in a statement.
'There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection.'

Good news! But then, the WHO denies the evidence because, ya know, vaccine! :evil:

I´m not sure in which part of Poland you are currently and to which part of Hungary you must travel, but if you go east Hungary, did you check if there is a shorter route via Ukraine? :huh:

I am mid-South so both West and Eastbound routes are OK for me. I have to go to the Budapest, which is center of the country, slightly to the North.

I did check Ukraine option, but I realized my passport expired and getting one now is 1 month, so this option is out of consideration. So the option is either via Czech>Austria or via Germany>Austria.

That is a real bummer if you will have to triple your journey.

Yes, my regular trip is 500km, but via Germany it is 1500km, so literally triple.

I sympathize with you; as we moved to Germany we didn´t go back to Croatia for almost 2 years. I missed my parents and my brother very much. Wen we were off to the journey home, instead of the trip that takes 12-13h, we ended up stuck in the crowd from Frankfurth to the Austrian border, and in the end the journey took more than 20h in a car with 2 children.
On the Austrian border, we had to stop and take a nap in the car.....
On a journey that long, every minute counts because one simply cannot either stay wake or think.
I hope they will open borders soon and you will get home safely...

This is awful, I am sorry you had to go through this with 2 kids to boot. Glad you made it safely.

The trip via Germany is like 15hrs, but there are controls on Austrian and Hungarian borders, so it may be a few hrs extra and I will have to stop and sleep, since as you said, you cannot drive more than 10 hours without falling asleep behind the wheel.

I will wait for Anka to get some info about the Czech route and if it is too much hassle to get the permission, I will go via Germany and Austria next week.

Lord Sumption here in the UK arguing for a lifting of lockdown restrictions. He reminds the host of the original reason for lockdown being to prevent hospitals from being overburdened. This seems to have been conveniently forgotten now that hospitals have been managing.

I can appreciate that governments were pushed to take these major measures by the PTB and fear of being responsible for mass deaths. The UK government seems to be a mess of contradictory messaging right now, both continuing the exaggeration of the threat, and simultaneously trying to return from lockdown; with extra control measures such as tracking.

I am trying to consider the governments rationalization, perhaps there is the realisation that lockdown cannot be infinitely sustained. Lockdown has had and will have major economic and health repercussions, thus it must be made to appear to have been beneficial to save face. Thus the threat must appear to have been real, yet the exaggeration of the threat inspires fear which increases public resistance to undoing lockdown. Whilst this continues the danger of public backlash if it was all revealed to be for nothing grows ever larger.

That is based on a Sky News report. I read it the other day, watched their video, and this is what I commented on FB:

Added: I did find it curious that there was a 'coordinated attack' from US media against Mexico. I saw at least those two reports (NYT and Sky News) - both quoting unnamed sources. While I'm not particularly sympathetic to the current government, it does seem to me that it was the target. This is another instance of politicizing the virus. Not only is the Mexican left-wing government not very much in the grace of the US, but Mexico also took a path similar to Sweden and others - not being too strict on the lockdown (depending on the state or city, but still quite flexible in general) - which would be embarrassing to its northern neighbour given the mortality figures. Thus the articles. Sadly, there's a huge segment of the Mexican population, mostly upper classes, which seems to delight on the idea that things may be much worse than they seem and want a much stricter lockdown.

Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante) lives in Mexico. He went to Mexico City to investigate:

Back
Top Bottom