I haven't watched this yet. It was just sent to me in messenger. Just reading the headline, some of you might be interested.

I might have missed it if this was already posted. If it was, please ignore the noise. I am working so not a lot of spare time to watch videos.
I went to watch it but it is print. Here is the main statement from Bill.

“Vaccines circumvent this whole process by teaching your body how to defeat a pathogen without ever getting sick. The two most common types—and the ones you’re probably most familiar with—are inactivated and live vaccines. Inactivated vaccines contain pathogens that have been killed. Live vaccines, on the other hand, are made of living pathogens that have been weakened (or “attenuated”). They’re highly effective but more prone to side effects than their inactivated counterparts.

Inactivated and live vaccines are what we consider “traditional” approaches. There are a number of COVID-19 vaccine candidates of both types, and for good reason: they’re well-established. We know how to test and manufacture them.

The downside is that they’re time-consuming to make. There’s a ton of material in each dose of a vaccine. Most of that material is biological, which means you have to grow it. That takes time, unfortunately.

That’s why I’m particularly excited by two new approaches that some of the candidates are taking: RNA and DNA vaccines. If one of these new approaches pans out, we’ll likely be able to get vaccines out to the whole world much faster. (For the sake of simplicity, I’m only going to explain RNA vaccines. DNA vaccines are similar, just with a different type of genetic material and method of administration.)

Our foundation—both through our own funding and through CEPI—has been supporting the development of an RNA vaccine platform for nearly a decade. We were planning to use it to make vaccines for diseases that affect the poor like malaria, but now it’s looking like one of the most promising options for COVID. The first candidate to start human trials was an RNA vaccine created by a company called Moderna.

Here’s how an RNA vaccine works: rather than injecting a pathogen’s antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself. When the antigens appear on the outside of your cells, your immune system attacks them—and learns how to defeat future intruders in the process. You essentially turn your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit.

Here’s how an RNA vaccine works: rather than injecting a pathogen’s antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself. When the antigens appear on the outside of your cells, your immune system attacks them—and learns how to defeat future intruders in the process. You essentially turn your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit.

Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.” ~ Bill Gates

And when the Cs said there will have to be more suffering before people 'wake up', again, it's a different kind of wake up from what we've experienced over the years. It'll be a reaction to harm done to them.

That reminds me of a sign I saw a number of years ago. It stated: "If you still believe in the system, you haven't experienced it yet."

Waking up requires work.

I and others I know have experienced the system, and it was not pleasant, to say the least. But there was no way (for US) to go back to sleep once we had learned some things. When I wondered about how people can hear certain things, and not wake up, a friend said, "If they did wake up, then there would be a feeling of wanting to do something about the problem, which is a painful thing when nothing CAN be done sometimes. It's easier to stay asleep."

But for me, I could never go back to sleep. And yes, it is painful sometimes. But that is my path in this life and I will continue on.

Hello everyone :)

I'm still far behind but I'm eagerly climbing this precious mountain of information. The journey is the reward ;P Thanks everyone for the valuable insights and observations. I'm not sure if I can add much to the discussion at the top of this mountain but I thought I share some of the thoughts that occupy my mind recently. I'm still trying to understand the basics of this bizarre process we are witnessing right now.

It's uncanny to observe this kind of reality split, that devides people into authoritarian followers (some of my collegues and family members among them), who just take for real whatever they are being told and people of good conscience, capabable of critical thinking. By calling every opposition and all critics dangerous "heretics" and "crazymen" without going into much detail, the authority constantly increases the number of "crazy" folks and at the same time tries to radicalize the authoritarian followers against those "crazy"( thinking) people, it seems.

Is this polarizing action intended or a sign of desperation? It's alienating effect seems to contradict the mind control agenda, that aims at keeping people asleep instead of getting them alienated/waking up.

The leaders and their authoritarian followers behave like fundamentalistic believers and twisted cultists in disguise, pretending to uphold scientific reason and common sense while fighting the very same thing, they are claiming to protect, but calling it the exact opposite of what it truelly is. Their credibility is just a hollow facade, convincing only for the most superficial eyes, that are blinded by the fancy special effects of knowledgable and sophisticated sounding speeches, doctor titles and status symbols, that are expressed by those political and scientific con artists in front of the camera at prime time. This reversal and undermining of facts, of healthy values, has almost a satanistic quality, if you think of the christian cross turned upside down. I'm not much into this specific topic but at least from a symbolic point of view there seems to be some correlation.

I wonder how far they can get with that strategy, because it gets more and more absurd and less and less convincing to the naked eye. Critical People can't all be nazis if this group of "crazymen" becomes increasingly diverse: proffessors, medical doctors, academics, pop stars, journalists, priests, Elon Musk. Also the "different" demonizing labels, the MSM fires into every direction, got inflated to such a degree, that they all mean the same thing. Nazi, Tin Foil Hat, Putin Troll, Antisemite, Conspiracy Theorist, what have you? It's stupid name calling. Those demonized people have networks of other people who know and respect them, family, friends, collegues, business partners in all areas of expertise, who know better. What do they make of it? "Haven't you heard? Elon Musk suddenly got crazy as well. Has the virus started to attack peoples mind? Is the second wave overrunning the mental institutions instead?"

If I turn on the MSM, their "reality" looks more and more fake, the special effects get cheaper, the backdrops flatter, with bad actors all over the place, stupid dialogue and a storyline made of plot holes and contradictions and the music is basically noise, even to the ears of Stockhausen. I'm sure there are those who would believe that the sky is green from now on, if the authorities would claim this to be true. Everyone who dares to oppose this claim, no matter what hard evidence he or she might have, like "look out the window!" is seen as a dangerous "crazymen" who wants to "take away our freedoms". Never mind that freedoms have already been taken away by the all mighty leaders, BUT that OF COURSE is something completelly different BECAUSE... its an exception for our own protection.

But those authoritarian followers expect to be saved by their all mighty leaders and they want their comforts back, don't they? How well can those leaders save and comfort their followers in the long run? There must be limits to the suggestibility of authoritarian followers, or so I hope. Or is the programming that complete? Can they have people think and do whatever they wish? Is the sky really green for them? Does wishfull thinking become a reality at some point, at least for them? Will people end up sitting naked in the dirt, making animal noises and putting leaves into their mouths, believing firmly that they are eloquently discussing the latest news over tea, wearing the latest fashion, feeling comfortable and save, even when it starts raining?

Those are the thoughts that went through my mind recently. I hope I'm not repeating too much of what has already been written. 🤔

Last edited:
I am seeing this everyday.
Family Violence, Murder/Suicides of parents killing their families, then themselves and young adult suicides.
I force myself to watch one hour of News Media in the mornings.
The snippets are briefly mentioned in sound bites, or just shown a mention on the "Scrolling news banner", and then gone.
This is an ongoing Evil Rip tide of mass murder.

Ontario residents bracing for mental health crisis triggered by COVID-19, poll suggests
Michelle McQuigge
The Canadian Press Staff
Published Monday, May 11, 2020 8:23AM EDT
Mental health

(File photo)
TORONTO, ONT -- A new poll from one of Canada's leading mental health organizations says Ontario residents are bracing for a mental health crisis triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The survey from the Ontario division of the Canadian Mental Health Association is the first in a series of three questionnaires meant to gauge the impact the outbreak and its various ripple effects will have on the way Ontario residents feel and behave.

The majority of the 1,001 respondents to the online poll conducted by Pollara say they fear the effects COVID-19 will have on the national economy, the future for both older and younger generations, personal finances and the well-being of friends and family.

The survey found 53 per cent of participants worry about their own mental health as a result of the pandemic, while 67 per cent say they're concerned about the toll on their loved ones.
The survey also found 23 per cent of respondents admit to increasing their use of substances such as alcohol, cannabis and tobacco.
CMHA Ontario says the survey's findings all point to a looming surge in demand for mental health supports that the province's existing systems simply aren't equipped to handle.

Heard this on radio Fox News - two dam failures in Michigan - someplace under 9 feet of water - 500 year event. Maintain social distancing in shelters. Will look for print article.

As most know, Michigan governor continues to be a petty tyrant in this covid event with lots of citizen protests. Earth event under way.
Is the DCM trying to tell the Governor to water down the lockdown restrictions?

Just came across an article from Dutch MSM that mentioned the benefits of smoking against Covid-19. The article states that:

- Research published in The Lancet pointed out that smokers were less likely to contract Covid-19.
- Researchers think that nicotine attaches to the same receptors in your nose that the virus also needs to get into the cells.
- Ben Everse, an owner of a tobacco shop said that he noticed that all the people he knew who contracted the virus were all non-smokers. Everse also said that he's been smoking since he was 14 and never got the flu. He added that in the past couple of weeks, the number of customers has doubled! He doesn't think it's because of this news, but he says that whoever is currently smoking will likely not stop smoking hearing that it's protective.

:cool2:

Alan Dershowitz says you have no right to refuse a vaccine! Maybe he doesn't, but I sure do!

I don't think that means anything regardless of his conviction.

Ultimately what will happen is what people are prepared to let happen.

If enough people do not want to get vaccinated, then the government can't do anything about it.

Also don't forget this guy is part of the swamp.

Or he'll soon have a flood of angry people on his hands.
Actually, Michigan's governor is a tyrannical _itch - (hmm, could be a b or a w) - and the very agitated citizens have been 'raining' civil disobedience down upon their elected officials, first with guns and now with scissors:
Anti-lockdown demonstrators trade guns for scissors at Michigan 'haircut' protest
Demonstrators in Michigan gathered for "Operation Haircut," the latest in a string of protests against the state's stay-at-home order.

May 20, 2020, 3:28 PM EDT
By Dareh Gregorian

Hundreds of protesters turned out to protest Michigan's stay-at-home order on Wednesday — and get free haircuts.
Toting signs that read "End tyranny," "Live free or die" and accusing Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of "killing small businesses," demonstrators rallied outside of the state Capitol in Lansing as part of "Operation Haircut."

Several barbers were in attendance, giving free trims to demonstrators. Some of the barbers and protesters were not wearing face coverings. Many of the demonstrators also stood within 6 feet of one another as they waited for their cuts.

At least three of the barbers were given citations for disorderly conduct, the state police said on Twitter.

"All individuals engaging in haircuts are being educated on the law," the police tweeted. "Those who do not comply will be cited for disorderly conduct. All citations will be forwarded to the AG’s Office for review."

The police estimated there were 350 people in attendance.

Whitmer recently extended her stay-at-home order until May 28. She said Tuesday that it was unlikely barbershops and hair salons would be given the greenlight to open anytime in the near future. Michigan has had over 52,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and more than 5,000 deaths from the virus.

"I would love to go to get my hair done, too," Whitmer told local television station WWMT. "But the fact of the matter is, the nature of that personal service is such that it is intimate, it is close, you can’t social distance and get your hair cut.”

The event was organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, which said it was inspired by a barbershop owner whose license was suspended for refusing to close his shop. The barber, Karl Manke, attended the protest and was cutting hair.

One of the organizers, Meshawn Maddock, told FOX 2: "This is about our governor overreaching. It feels tyrannical what we are living under here in Michigan right now."

Despite the citations, the event was less heated than other protests at the Capitol. At one protest in April, armed demonstrators pushed into the building while the Legislature was debating an extension of Whitmer's state of emergency.

Whitmer was not in Lansing on Wednesday; she went to Midland County, where thousands of residents had to be evacuated after two dams were breached by flooding.

From article twitter:
EYeYu4TWsAARgp7

Replying to
@MichStatePolice
Seig! Heil!

EYfoHivXYAUPQOM

Meanwhile, Michigan residents are driving to Toledo, Ohio, for personal services as Gov. DeWine allowed barbershops/salons and other selected businesses to open last Friday.

New Normal = New World Order

It's for your own good = If you know what's good for you

Mandatory mask = Stay muzzled / suffocate / censored / dehumanized

Maintain social distancing = Obey social conditioning

Wear gloves = Contact prohibited

Geeze, the psychological implications of these measures is beyond the pale. 3D/4D criminal geniuses at work!
Above ALL Maintain SOCIAL DISTRESSING!!! :evil::evil::evil: as it is the key that unlocks the control of EVERYTHING!:evil::evil::evil:
I wish there was a Lizard emoji...

Back
Top Bottom