They already are the most technology dependent generations so I do not think they can understand the life without it, if online platforms are used it will enable more surveilence and profiling of children through access of these platforms and more dependeble on computer screens if already are not so it will be a matter of time when you get transhumanism and virtual reality in real life when the schools would be not needed anymore when it comes to younger generations if everything would proceed as it is and luckily it would not. Glad I do not have any children in these times, never were that type although.
I agree. But I think that gets to us all. Imagine a life without internet - starting NOW. I am pretty sure for most even of us here on the forum THAT WOULD BE quite a shock. No possibility for research on the net, no forum, no email. We all would be quite limited. But I really agree with all the rest. Don't use smart apps. Best might be: Ditch your smartphone, get a dumb one. And reduce use of internet to the "nescessary".

Here are some suggestions, both to share but also to start to incorporate when we interact with others.

1) Stay home save lives = stay in house arrest, to save the lives of our (psychopathic) leaders

2) Social distancing = Anti-social distancing

3) Shelter in place = House arrest

4) "Contact tracing" = Big Brother snitch program

5) "Essential" = Government approved

6) Winning hearts and minds = Rape, murder and pillage
(This is from the time of the Iraq invasion in 2003 and was the official aim by the warring party).

7) Protect the elderly = Starve the elderly of their will to live

8) Clapping for the heroes: Celebrate your own house arrest, the robbing of your personal rights and freedoms, for losing your means to earn a living and thus the means to look after your own family.

9) Government Experts = Pathocratic ordained priesthood
10) Covid-19 = Covid-1984

11) Pandemic = Planned panic => Plandemic

12) Wear a mask = Show your submission to the new priesthood

13) A Mask = an anti-respiratory face cover

14) A vaccer = a vaxxinazi
New Normal = New World Order

It's for your own good = If you know what's good for you

Mandatory mask = Stay muzzled / suffocate / censored / dehumanized

Maintain social distancing = Obey social conditioning

Wear gloves = Contact prohibited

Geeze, the psychological implications of these measures is beyond the pale. 3D/4D criminal geniuses at work!

I mean, it's been years since I got into a fight with someone over 9/11. Now, if you say "it was an inside job", people generally just sort of shrug and say, "yeah, probably".
So, in time, if you say "the pandemic was really a plandemic", then people will generally just sort of shrug and say, "yeah, probably". :shock:

when it comes to younger generations if everything would proceed as it is
Boy, that wake up aspect of the virus better really work - and fast! Can't help but recall those Denver Airport murals depicting the future that had only children represented - adults were out of the picture, literally.

I agree. But I think that gets to us all. Imagine a life without internet - starting NOW. I am pretty sure for most even of us here on the forum THAT WOULD BE quite a shock. No possibility for research on the net, no forum, no email. We all would be quite limited. But I really agree with all the rest. Don't use smart apps. Best might be: Ditch your smartphone, get a dumb one. And reduce use of internet to the "nescessary".

That is true and I agree, but we are a tiny minority here and it is not a natural thing when you look at it but nothing is any more, most of it out there is disinfo, conform, buy, make stupid, bread and circus, depopulate and people giving freely their information and surveillence we could have ever dreamed for CIA/military organized program used for control that has the most influence then any other media today. When you take all the pros and cons it is an most evil tool in known human history. I remember in 1999 when the first mobiles came in primary school and where like bricks, those sci fi movies of that time becoming reality today, when you pause and think a little of it who would expect it.

Boy, that wake up aspect of the virus better really work - and fast! Can't help but recall those Denver Airport murals depicting the future that had only children represented - adults were out of the picture, literally.

Something like this ;-):

preuzmi.jpg

Small town of 17.000 in Hungary, West of Ukraine, 90 miles from the Ukrainian border..

+ As of May 4 the Dangerous & Health-Destroying Face masks have been made mandatory in every shop & pharmacy by [EU] government decree. Some of us flout or partially obey here & there.

+ Our Mayor said, there were no registered Corona-sicknesses since 30 days in our little city, so he is opening playgrounds, fitness & skate parks and the machine-museum. Our Flea-market [sellers influx from neighboring settlements was probably seen as potential viral vector until now] opens on June 3.

+ A famous Nazi-Mayor of one settlement - by Europe's greatest lake - in our country went full Mussolini ordering hefty fines for anybody caught by the police not wearing a potentially dangerous=health destroying face-mask outside and or at designated places.

+ Before the pharmacy an elderly lady - well into Grandmother age accosted me. She was clutching a handful of coins in her gnarled old hand full of liver spots, some of it fell. She asked if I could complete her medicine-money: only ~half an EURO / ~ 50 cents were missing. Of course! Naturally.

I remembered 10+ years ago, especially during the economic crash, how elderly and 50+ in subway crossings were holding shoddy signs made from torn-cardboard paper, their handwriting screamed = "Please! I am hungry!" begging for food. At an arms length from them an endless stream of younger workers were constantly moving by, 99% of this busy "People-Stream" were ignoring their plight. Couple of times there I picked out people, because I recognized the suffering etched into their faces and the shock in their wide eyes - people in whom I clearly recognized a Soul shining... the power of their Soul-radiation was unmistakable.

In the case of this elderly lady Grandmother, before the pharmacy, I didn't detect a gram of Soul in her, and I was half wondering why.. Maybe because of her mask and I couldn't see her face and her voice was muffled.., but my Internal Voice immediately warned me:
- Pay attention, this is important!
(As in key meeting of Karmic-importance.) So I did. Then it was clear why.. Though there was no 'Soul-connection' made that would have flooded me with a strong emotion, characteristic of these interactions, but as I was going home I made another Aim, if ever.. ever in the next couple years I'll get as far as Fulcanelli.. strictly regards to gold, I'll make waves in our city counteracting the Terror of the Situation about elderly poverty:
The current situation of the 65+ elderly were having a hard time with the age-restricted shop-visit times and many of them not having children or grand-children to help them out. Where previously they could move freely, now they are basically denied service, but of course our government realized that and they can ask the Family Helper Service to buy them the basic necessities in shops, groceries especially were mentioned on the Mayoral decree: basic foods like milk, bread and butter....

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about that. I definitely know normies who don't buy the official JFK, 9/11, or Epstein narratives, but still think the virus is the real deal. TPTB have a way of mainstreaming various aspects of conspiracy culture, making belief in specific conspiracy theories socially acceptable while still maintaining the belief that the authorities are totally telling the truth this time.

I mean, it's been years since I got into a fight with someone over 9/11. Now, if you say "it was an inside job", people generally just sort of shrug and say, "yeah, probably".

So true about the 9/11 normies. It used to be that if you considered 9/11 an inside job you were "woke". My friends who I used to consider "woke" are totally falling for this virus scare. To my surprise, I thought I would easily find support from my woke friends in regards to my observations and now beliefs about COVID but NO! they don't want to hear it. It's crazy how the media can spin a story in a way which will put relatively observant and intelligent people into a brainwashed stupor.

I try to shake them awake by telling them "Look man, we're in the middle of a 9/11 type event. It's unfolding in realtime right in front of us. Things are obviously not adding up!". Unfortunately they give me some quote from MSM about how bad things are and I should stay home and be safe. It's pretty nuts.

Since my separation from my family passed 3 months I made some efforts to find out if I can travel from Poland to Hungary via Slovakia. I sent an email to the Slovakian Ministry of Border Protection and requested permission for transit. After 1 hour got an answer and basically was informed no transit is allowed via Slovakia, neither private nor business. I know I can enter Hungary on business pretense (order confirmation or business correspondence) but the only way is via Germany and Austria. Czechs also do not allow transit unless you get a permission from the Embassy. So, if I wanted to travel I would need to make huge D-tour and instead of 500km make 1500km. Lovely. I miss my son and wife very much after 3+ months of not seeing them.

Any Czech members can check if and how it is possible to transit Czech on business trip? What docs are needed. Not much I can find on the Polish net.

Isn't there also a section in the law on blackmail? Since everything they're proposing about the vaccine is, in itself, blackmail.
I agree.

Since my knowledge of the German language is still limited to daily use, I cannot really say, but probably there is.
As far as I´ve got it, the low is implemented. And it isn´t really easy to take it down, once it is already there.... :-(

Maybe some German members can explain this situation better...
Maybe I misunderstood the whole thing....

To my surprise, I thought I would easily find support from my woke friends in regards to my observations and now beliefs about COVID but NO! they don't want to hear it. It's crazy how the media can spin a story in a way which will put relatively observant and intelligent people into a brainwashed stupor.
Kinda makes one wonder why the PTB felt the need for a virus to make the population more controllable - hasn't that already been achieved through MSM programming, substandard education, fraudulent science, conventional medicine/vaccines/drugs, official propaganda, false patriotism, GMO/factory farmed food, chemical soup environment, beaming? I guess they're shooting for 100% compliance/obedience - bio-robots 'r' us? We're just not genetically engineered enough yet? You know, I've never been a big fan of science fiction or horror films and yet, here we are - a sad state of affairs indeed. But, then again, what good is faith if it can't be tested every now and then, even to the extreme (not there yet no doubt).
Any Czech members can check if and how it is possible to transit Czech on business trip? What docs are needed. Not much I can find on the Polish net.
Geeze - "papers please"! And has been noted, Nazism has come roaring back! Meanwhile, let's keep this in mind:

Speaking truth to power is a non-violent political tactic, employed by dissidents against the received wisdom or propaganda of governments they regard as oppressive, authoritarian or an ideocracy. The phrase originated with a Pendle Hill pamphlet Speak Truth to Power: a Quaker Search for an Alternative to Violence, published in 1955. Speak Truth To Power is also the title of a global Human Rights initiative under the auspices of Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights.

So true about the 9/11 normies. It used to be that if you considered 9/11 an inside job you were "woke". My friends who I used to consider "woke" are totally falling for this virus scare. To my surprise, I thought I would easily find support from my woke friends in regards to my observations and now beliefs about COVID but NO! they don't want to hear it. It's crazy how the media can spin a story in a way which will put relatively observant and intelligent people into a brainwashed stupor.

I try to shake them awake by telling them "Look man, we're in the middle of a 9/11 type event. It's unfolding in realtime right in front of us. Things are obviously not adding up!". Unfortunately they give me some quote from MSM about how bad things are and I should stay home and be safe. It's pretty nuts.
That just goes to show how difficult it is to really wake up. I said that any significant awakening is unlikely, and even if people somehow figure out that the corona circus is a scam, it doesn't mean they're awake. They just either figured out one thing, or they haven't even figured it out but instead sort of randomly decided to believe it. This is typical for my mother, for example. She believes some things that are actually true, but she believes them for the wrong reasons and doesn't actually understand any of it. (But of course she thinks she is super awake.)

So yeah, you tell people 'Dude, this is just like 9/11', and they just give you that 'But this is different' bullshit. They're not really awake. Their 'understanding' of 9/11 is kind of accidental and probably isn't really 'understanding' at all. They may have just changed their opinion because they noticed most of their friends already have, or whatever.

And when the Cs said there will have to be more suffering before people 'wake up', again, it's a different kind of wake up from what we've experienced over the years. It'll be a reaction to harm done to them. More of a shock realisation than awakening. There won't be much understanding of what's going on. Awakening to knowledge and understanding actually requires that you spend a lot of time doing some research and thinking about it. The shock may tell them things are not what they seem, but they'll have little clue what those things really are.

Waking up requires work. No shortcuts.

In Estonia, they started testing digital "immune passports" for SARS-CoV-2.

And one more news:
Bank of France completes digital euro testing (blockchain)

Well, it seems to me these guys go hand in hand: COVID-19 digital passport + digital money. If you have neither one nor the other, then you do not exist! The film "Enemy of the State" (Will Smith) will appear as a kindergarten compared to this new DIGITAL WORLD OF SLAVERY

I haven't watched this yet. It was just sent to me in messenger. Just reading the headline, some of you might be interested.

I might have missed it if this was already posted. If it was, please ignore the noise. I am working so not a lot of spare time to watch videos.

That just goes to show how difficult it is to really wake up. I said that any significant awakening is unlikely, and even if people somehow figure out that the corona circus is a scam, it doesn't mean they're awake. They just either figured out one thing, or they haven't even figured it out but instead sort of randomly decided to believe it. This is typical for my mother, for example. She believes some things that are actually true, but she believes them for the wrong reasons and doesn't actually understand any of it. (But of course she thinks she is super awake.)

So yeah, you tell people 'Dude, this is just like 9/11', and they just give you that 'But this is different' bullshit. They're not really awake. Their 'understanding' of 9/11 is kind of accidental and probably isn't really 'understanding' at all. They may have just changed their opinion because they noticed most of their friends already have, or whatever.

And when the Cs said there will have to be more suffering before people 'wake up', again, it's a different kind of wake up from what we've experienced over the years. It'll be a reaction to harm done to them. More of a shock realisation than awakening. There won't be much understanding of what's going on. Awakening to knowledge and understanding actually requires that you spend a lot of time doing some research and thinking about it. The shock may tell them things are not what they seem, but they'll have little clue what those things really are.

Waking up requires work. No shortcuts.

That reminds me of something Gurdjieff talked about. Here's the quote I'm thinking of from In Search of The Miraculous. I think this is one of the most brilliant descriptions G. ever made, and I think this is exactly what is going on right now. I highly recommend reading this, and the whole book if some of you are note yet familiar with Gurdjieff's ideas (even though he had his blind spots):

"If we take a certain quantity of gold and decide to gild a number of objects with it, we must know, or calculate, exactly what number of objects can be gilded with this quantity of gold. If we try to gild a greater number, they will be covered with gold unevenly, in patches, and will look much worse than if they had no gold at all; in fact we shall lose our gold.

The distribution of knowledge is based upon exactly the same principle. If knowledge is given to all, nobody will get any. If it is preserved among a few, each will receive not only enough to keep, but to increase, what he receives.

At the first glance this theory seems very unjust, since the position of those who are, so to speak, denied knowledge in order that others may receive a greater share appears to be very sad and undeservedly harder than it ought to be. Actually, however, this is not so at all; and in the distribution of knowledge there is not the slightest injustice.

The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them
, in the general distribution, for the purposes of life. This is particularly evident in times of mass madness such as wars, revolutions, and so on, when men suddenly seem to lose even the small amount of common sense they had and turn into complete automatons, giving themselves over to wholesale destruction in vast numbers, in other words, even losing the instinct of self-preservation. Owing to this, enormous quantities of knowledge remain, so to speak, unclaimed and can be distributed among those who realize its value.

There is nothing unjust in this, because those who receive knowledge take nothing that belongs to others, deprive others of nothing; they take only what others have rejected as useless and what would in any case be lost if they did not take it. The collecting of knowledge by some depends upon the rejection of knowledge by others.

There are periods in the life of humanity, which generally coincide with the beginning of the fall of cultures and civilizations, when the masses irretrievably lose their reason and begin to destroy everything that has been created by centuries and millenniums of culture. Such periods of mass madness, often coinciding with geological cataclysms, climatic changes, and similar phenomena of a planetary character, release a very great quantity of the matter of knowledge. This, in its turn, necessitates the work of collecting this matter of knowledge which would otherwise be lost. Thus the work of collecting scattered matter of knowledge frequently coincides with the beginning of the destruction and fall of cultures and civilizations.

This aspect of the question is clear. The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen its fear and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear. It is even difficult to imagine all the horror of this slavery. We do not understand what people are losing. But in order to understand the cause of this slavery it is enough to see how people live, what constitutes the aim of their existence, the object of their desires, passions, and aspirations, of what they think, of what they talk, what they serve and what they worship.

Consider what the cultured humanity of our time spends money on; even leaving the war out, what commands the highest price; where the biggest crowds are. If we think for a moment about these questions it becomes clear that humanity, as it is now, with the interests it lives by, cannot expect to have anything different from what it has. But, as I have already said, it cannot be otherwise. Imagine that for the whole of mankind half a pound of knowledge is allotted a year. If this knowledge is distributed among everyone, each will receive so little that he will remain the fool he was. But, thanks to the fact that very few want to have this knowledge, those who take it are able to get, let us say, a grain each, and acquire the possibility of becoming more intelligent. All cannot become intelligent even if they wish. And if they did become intelligent it would not help matters. There exists a general equilibrium which cannot be upset.

That is one aspect. The other, as I have already said, consists in the fact that no one is concealing anything; there is no mystery whatever. But the acquisition or transmission of true knowledge demands great labor and great effort both of him who receives and of him who gives. And those who possess this knowledge are doing everything they can to transmit and communicate it to the greatest possible number of people, to facilitate people's approach to it and enable them to prepare themselves to receive the truth. But knowledge cannot be given by force to anyone and, as I have already said, an unprejudiced survey of the average man's life, of what fills his day and of the things he is interested in, will at once show whether it is possible to accuse men who possess knowledge of concealing it, of not wishing to give it to people, or of not wishing to teach people what they know themselves.

He who wants knowledge must himself make the initial efforts to find the source of knowledge and to approach it, taking advantage of the help and indications which are given to all, but which people, as a rule, do not want to see or recognize. Knowledge cannot come to people without effort on their own part. They understand this very well in connection with ordinary knowledge, but in the case of great knowledge, when they admit the possibility of its existence, they find it possible to expect something different. Everyone knows very well that if, for instance, a man wants to learn Chinese, it will take several years of intense work; everyone knows that five years are needed to grasp the principles of medicine, and perhaps twice as many years for the study of painting or music. And yet there are theories which affirm that knowledge can come to people without any effort on their part, that they can acquire it even in sleep. The very existence of such theories constitutes an additional explanation of why knowledge cannot come to people. At the same time it is essential to understand that man's independent efforts to attain anything in this direction can also give no results. A man can only attain knowledge with the help of those who possess it. This must be understood from the very beginning. One must learn from him who knows"

Heard this on radio Fox News - two dam failures in Michigan - someplace under 9 feet of water - 500 year event. Maintain social distancing in shelters. Will look for print article.

As most know, Michigan governor continues to be a petty tyrant in this covid event with lots of citizen protests. Earth event under way.

Here's one:

Michigan dam failures force 10,000 to evacuate and could leave one city under 9 feet of water

rtx7joh8-3cccc08a7c9a23417bf41dddd556e816c6d4aa36-s800-c85.jpg

Couldn't insert CBS video.

Meanwhile several roads in Franklin and Delaware County of central Ohio are closed due to flooding/high water.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom