Session 23 May 2020

Thank you all so much for the new session.

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Artemis) Astronomical phenomena... Didn't they recently broadcast that aliens or UFOs are now real or something like that? Is that related?

A: Yes. Clever you are!

As much as the prospect of observing electro machining thrills my soul, the C’s sounding like Yoda was definitely today’s highlight 🥰

Thank you all for another interesting session :flowers:

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

There's also this from 27th May, 2000:

Q: (L) Don't play with me on this one! I want to know what is the cause of the so-called "cart tracks" on the island of Malta?

A: Grooves.

Q: (L) Well, I KNOW that! But they are grooved in such a way that they cannot possibly be cart ruts, as they are called. I just recently purchased a book about the archeology of Malta which talks on and on about the temples and so forth, and then, on the very last page, devotes a single paragraph to the "cart ruts." This book says:

"The enigmatic cart ruts are too obvious in the Maltese rocky landscape to be ignored in any work, however concise, on Maltese archeology even though they are still not easy to locate in the chronological sequence. according to the traditional view, they should be placed in prehistory, more precisely in the Bronze Age, the main argument being that some specimens are cut by "Punic" tombs and, therefore, should be prior to that period. The validity of this argument is, in my view, highly questionable particularly since for Temi Zammit, its originator, 'Punic' could mean anything from the 7th century BC to the 3rd century AD, especially as far as tombs are concerned. In my search and study of ancient quarries over the last fifteen years, I found cart ruts very frequently, almost invariably, associated with them. The best example is, perhaps, the Buskett group which lies next to the largest and most important of Malta's ancient quarries. For this reason I cannot refrain from believing that they were intended for the transportation of construction blocks from the quarry face to the road in ancient (i.e., not prehistoric) times. This view is supported by a good number of parallels abroad (for instance in Sicily, southern France and Greece) as well as by their concentration in several areas around Melite which must have required a constant supply of ashlar masonry for its buildings. "

There is a single picture of the ruts in this book. In the 1975 Lexikon der Archaeologie (30), the entry under Malta reads:

"More emigrants from Sicily came to the island around 3200 BC. An astonishing number of megalithic temples were constructed between 2800-1900 BC. The still extant temples, some thirty in number, exhibit a highly developed plan and superstructure ...This population possibly followed warlike immigrants from western Greece... The strange 'cart-ruts' belong to the same period." Now, the problem with this cart rut theory is the following: When you look at these furrows impressed in the ground, most of them parallel as they should be, the natural thing is to think of them as ruts. But, apparently, close examination shows that they CANNOT have been ruts in the ordinary sense of the word. The reason is that the tracks of the two parallel furrows are not only DIFFERENT FROM RUT TO RUT! but also vary in the course of a single stretch! They run through valleys, over hills, and sometimes exist in several "pairs" side by side which then unite into single two track stretches, followed by sudden curves. They also run off straight into the Mediterranean. Others end abruptly at cliff edges. They are from 65 to 123 cm wide. The furrows themselves are frequently over 70 cm DEEP! At one place, on rut runs in a curve over a hill and cuts 72 cm into the limestone ground. If a cart ever ran in these ruts, it could not have taken a curve because of the great depth of the ruts! Either the axle would have vanished in the deep imprint or the axle must have been at least 72 cm high which would have given the wheel a diameter of 1.5 cm. But that presents the problem that such a large wheel could NOT have taken such a tight curve! It would get stuck or break. Such wheels that would be necessary to navigate the depth of the ruts could not have maneuvered in the narrowness of them which is approximately 6 cm. Since every single-axle cart has two wheels which must run absolutely parallel in the furrows, we are faced with an impossibility. Even a double axled cart would not work because when taking a curve, the rear wheels have to trace a narrower track than the front wheels which is why large trucks have to make a wide swing to take a tight curve. At another point on the island, four pairs of ruts join together into one rut. They all have different "gauges" a prior to this union. Nearby, there is a rut that crosses another, but they are of different depths. Another rut is up to 60 cm deep, and has a width of 11 cm at the deepest point, and 20 cm at the highest. As noted, in many places, the ruts run straight into the waters of the Mediterranean.

It was assumed until recently that the ruts would end underwater a few meters from the coast, which would suggest that they had originated when the sea level of the Mediterranean was lower. However, divers have discovered that the ruts continue in the stone to great depths below sea level. Now, recently, a German real estate investor who was also a part-time archeologist, claimed to have identified a megaliths temple similar to Mnajdra on the sea-bed in Malta's territorial waters. Supposedly, the discovery was made by two Maltese divers who noted the structure during a dive on the 13th of July in 1999. They took photographs. This was some 3 KM off the eastern coast of Malta. If this discovery were "authenticated," it would overturn existing history as we know it! In order for a temple to lie on the bed of the Mediterranean sea, it would have to date to the last ice age. The implication would then be that the Maltese temples are at least 6,000 years older than previously thought.

Following this announcement, which really set the archeologists on their ears, there was a report printed in the "Malta Independent" on Sunday, November 7th, 1999 which said: "The initial caution and scepticism with which the news was received by local archaeologists would now appear to be vindicated. After an on-site dive carried out by the Museums Department last Friday, a spokesman for the Department expressed serious doubts that the underwater structures in question have any archaeological importance at all, let alone constitute a complete prehistoric temple, as suggested by amateur German archaeologist Dr. Huber Zeitlmair, who took credit for the discovery. An official press statement to this effect is expected to be released shortly.

The structures which elicited such widespread interest and even excitement were first filmed by local divers Shaun and Kurt Arrigo on an underwater plateau some three kilometres east of Malta. At its deepest point the plateau is over 25 metres below sea level; at its shallowest, about seven metres. Strewn about the area are several large rectangular stones which give the impression of fallen menhirs. Beyond, there are a number of what appear to be kidney-shaped chambers, bearing some resemblance to the apses of above ground temples such as Mnajdra and Hagar Qim.

"For Dr. Zeitlmair, video footage was evidence enough to publicly assert that the structures represent a complete megalithic complex, constructed at a time when the plateau would have been above sea level. the fact that it is now underwater could be due to the melting o the polar ice caps during the last ice age, which would mean that the structures were inundated between 8,000 and 10,000 BC.

"The implications are, to say the least, dramatic. Sadly, though, his interpretation has not stood up to preliminary investigations, and it now appears that what we are dealing with is most likely a natural phenomenon. Meanwhile, contacted independently of the Museums Department, Professor Anthony Bonanno of the Department of Classics and Archaeology at the University of Malta, described the possibility of an underwater temple as "extremely improbable."

"'The fact that Dr. Zeitlmair is part of a society of 'Palaeoastronauts' automatically puts me on my guard" , he says. As for the theory of an antediluvian temple culture, Prof. Bonanno dismisses it out of hand.

"'Our existing temples have been very reliably carbon-dated to the period 3,600 to 2,500 BC. In that space of time we have traced a regular evolution in style, from the small and rudimentary to the large and complex." The good professor then goes on to suggest that, if the ruins ARE validated, the only way they could possibly have gotten where they are is if they were contemporary to the ruins on the island, and were on an adjacent part of the island that "sank because of a fault in the rock."

So, what it amounts to is another discovery is being co-opted by the authorities who immediately pooh pooh it, cover it up, explain it away with their circular cerebral gymnastics.

The bottom line is: I want to know what was the cause of these crazy cart ruts that cannot have been cart ruts! They cannot possibly be cart ruts!

A: Energy grooves.

Q: (L) What kind of energy?

A: Something like short circuit at time of disturbance in magnetic field of planet.

Q: (L) Was there something inlaid there that conducted this energy? I mean, did this rock melt like this because it had lines of conductors laid into the ground?

A: Crystal generators were once used to collect and redistribute cosmic and terran energy fields.

Q: (L) How long ago were these ruts or grooves formed?

A: 14019 years ago as you measure it.

Q: (L) Was this before the temple structures were built on Malta?

A: Yes. Survivors built those.

Q: (L) These ruts are certainly in the way. They are a definite hazard to walking. Maybe they filled them in with dirt that later washed away.

A: Magnetic disturbance, human cause.

Q: (L) What do you mean by that? Are you saying that the magnetic disturbance was caused by humans, or that the magnetic disturbance contributed to the cause of the ruts, and that the ruts were caused by humans, in such case, how did they cause the ruts in relation to the magnetic disturbance?

A: No. Calamities caused magnetic disturbances. Picture a short circuit in the global crystal power grid.

Q: (L) So, in other words, a global crystal power grid short circuited due to magnetic disturbances, and these human constructed grid lines all over the planet - I'm sure they must have existed in other places if that is the case - did it just melt the rock?

A: Maltese condition is somewhat unique from a preservational standpoint.

Q: (L) Again, did the rock just melt along these laid out grid lines?

A: More like atomic changes structurally.

Q: (A) I don't understand if they were built or were they natural lines of conduction? Was this power grid artificial or natural?

A: An artificial utilization of natural energy fields.

Q: (L) Well, archaeologists like to explain them as cart ruts. But to dig such ruts 72 cm deep would take a VERY long time. And there is no consistent size or depth or direction, so that they are completely unexplainable as cart ruts. Yes, there ARE places where you see real cart ruts. In ancient Rome, they placed stones in the streets for pedestrians to walk across because the streets were often muddy or full of waste or water. But the stones were placed at specific intervals to accommodate a standard axle width. Here, there is NO standard! There is not standard axle width, there is no standard depth, there is no standard anything. Another explanation offered was that the Maltese were "dragging" things with something like the Native American travois deal. Get real! 72 cm deep in solid rock?! That's a LOT of dragging ! Another explanation was that the ruts were used to contain rolling balls on which things were slid along the ground. Only problem is that there is no consistent width of individual ruts, and many of them are incised as "V's" in the rock, not rounded as would be thought if balls were being used. None of the explanations make any sense. But, let's move on.

Here's an article that has a picture of the 'cart' tracks on Malta:

Thank you for a very interesting session! :thup:
I didn't expect it so quickly.
A: Hello children. Hinokiaea of Cassiopaea. It has been an interesting five months has it not? More to come!
A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Interesting times are coming!
A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

(Joe) Chasing people!

Lightning on the ground? Is all the electrical equipment on Earth failing?:umm:

Last edited:
It might be a coincidence, but someone from the gas company came to my door saying that the neighbour had complained of a strange gas smell happening all last week and he couldn't find the source. He checked all the appliances and they turned out ok, but this may explain it.

I was walking on a country road, no houses or cars nearby. And we don't have gas lines in our area. So I don't know where the smell came from, except from the sky!

I feel a Pink Floyd moment coming on...

I got a strong feeling of deja vu after reading that :shock: .

(Artemis) Astronomical phenomena... Didn't they recently broadcast that aliens or UFOs are now real or something like that? Is that related?

The Force is strong with you, young padawan!

(Artemis) It's almost like they HAVE to reveal the real existence of UFOs because of some reason, but they don't really want anybody to be paying attention.

Yes, 'they' knew that the reality of 'UFOs' was soon going to be impossible to deny because a whacking great big 'spaceship' is going to suddenly appear over a major earth city so they have managed the public awareness before this in order to best protect their own position. Desperately trying to cling to power that is an illusion anyway. Talk about wishful thinking!

(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?

(L) Several places: Los Angeles...

(Andromeda) North of France.

(Niall) Paris

(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.

(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Realm curtain breached.

Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!

(Niall) And window fallers.

(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?

Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

I saw about the sulfur smell in LA in the Corona thread just before seeing this thread and was tempted to make a joke about how demons in LA seemed quite appropriate :shock:.

I can't wait until they spin it that they are our saviours who have come to save us all :rolleyes:.

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

LOL

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

*Michael Jackson popcorn gif*

(Joe) So have their attempts to stop people from contracting it worked to some extent?

A: No

:clap::thup::clap::thup: Oh the schadenfreude and after all their efforts and all they have put the masses through. What a shame! :evil:

A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

*and here we go Joker gif*

I feel like an overexcited schoolboy who knows that all his Christmases and Birthdays are just around the corner!

I would NOT want to be part of the PTB right now though. I have always thought that it is much better to be a 'nobody'.

I wonder which part of the PTB will be the first to throw Israel under the bus?

Thank you all for this incredibly interesting session! It really ties the last session together and clarifies some pertinent points. Regarding the smell, I noticed a smell during several days in the last couple of weeks upon entering my house. Being my sense of smell is not great I wondered what it could be? Reminded me of burning electrical wiring and I checked the circuit breakers and went from room to room to find the source. Happened around three times and the odd thing is I smelled it in my yard as well. Wrote it off to someone burning refuse and a neighbor walked by and mentioned that someone was burning something that smelled strange. I must pay closer attention going forward and very glad this was brought up in this wonderful session. Thanks again to all and wishing Ark success in his latest endeavor! So very grateful for this forum!
I also had the smell of burning wiring in my yard two weeks ago and I don't know where it comes from.

Thank you Laura and Team for the wonderful session

Session Date: May 23rd 2020
(L) Alright... Now let's go back to our intro. You said there were lots of interesting things in the last five months, and there's more to come. Last time, you said there are going to be weather issues.

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.

Q: (L) Hmm.

Q: (Joe) Artemis, you just referred to those recent reports about UFOs - the Pentagon stuff. You asked if that was related to the astronomical phenomena?

(Artemis) Yeah.

(Joe) In what way do you think they were related?

(Artemis) Well, you have a pandemic, and then on the side, "Hey! UFOs are real! LOL!" But then let's just sweep that under the rug. Like they got it out of the way because they have to. It's kind of suspicious.

(L) It's extremely suspicious. And meanwhile, they're pushing these investigations into Obama and his gang in a fairly determined way. With the pandemic thing going on, that's kind of... I mean, they can erase that from the front page with pandemic news.

(Artemis) It's almost like they HAVE to reveal the real existence of UFOs because of some reason, but they don't really want anybody to be paying attention.

(L) Yeah. Next questions?
This reminds me of astronomical observatory they shut down last year or so. So bleed through's are increasing and they can't hide it any more. so they have to release it to as in "3 stages of truth" meanwhile calling every body who doesn't follow authorities as tin-foil conspiracy nuts.
Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident
When it becomes Self-evident,as per their plan, people have to be asleep to get scared and diefy them. For that, people have to take vaccines, carry vaccine certificates etc. But now, it all looks unlikely even if billions die.
(Pierre) I have a few. They're along the theme of cometary bombardments, mass extinctions, and viruses. First question: How during those cometary induced mass extinctions did new viruses get injected? Three hypotheses, not mutually exclusive: Carried by the comet, materialized by the radiation caused by the comet, and upper atmosphere viruses carried down to the surface by the comet?

A: Realm curtain breeches by EM pulses.

I wonder, whether it needs to be at the virus and gene level only. Can't it be at a entire assembled body ( that can sustain itself at the planetary frequency) level once realm border is breached? Funny this reminds me of "Transient passengers throwing body parts". Probably, that violates free will.
Q: (Pierre) We have injection of new information via those materialized viruses. How do new lifeforms evolve? Example: Dinosaurs demise, mammals appear. This new form, mammals, did it evolve from scratch, did it evolve from pre-mammals, or did it evolve from surviving dinosaurs? Where did it come from? There were these new viruses, but where did the viruses anchor and develop these new forms of life?

(L) Well I can answer that.

(Pierre) What is it?

(L) Well, by the time the dinosaurs were on the eve of extinction, there were already pre-mammalian lifeforms. Proto-mammals. And that would be where they would anchor...

(Andromeda) Anchor and cause mutations.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Another question is, during a viral epidemic there are deaths. Do those deaths mean that the victims are essentially incompatible with the upgrade brought by the virus?

2018-09-02
(Approaching Infinity) If the first cell more or less appeared in sea water, there's still the question of how that cell came about because it is irreducibly complex in the sense that the cell needs the insides of the cell, like the genome and the proteins, in order to create the cell through self-replication. And then within the cell, it's the same thing with DNA: the DNA needs proteins and enzymes to replicate and do all the stuff it does. But the proteins and enzymes need DNA in order to produce themselves. So, it seems like all of things needed to come about at the same time.

(Joe) The chicken and the egg.

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah.

(Pierre) There is a solution to solve this paradox, but maybe it's wrong. My hypothesis is that there's a density shift from first to second density when you get a critical mass of 2nd density organisms (molecules for example) and then you reach a critical mass of information, so they're ripe for graduation into 3d. Is this hypothesis right?

(L) You haven't read enough yet. It's impossible without the first step, manifestation of basic cellular life.

(Approaching Infinity) So how does the first cell manifest?

A: Partly correct, pair.

Q: (L) Well, what is the other part of it?

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.

Q: (L) So the elements were developing, were present, and jostling around together in the primordial soup or whatever... But then the genome was manufactured.

(Pierre) It goes both ways: downside up, molecules reaching critical mass, and from top down - from 4th density down to 3rd.

(L) So in a sense, that's the basic thing about intelligent design. There is a lot of parts to it that rely on the nature of the physical world itself and how all the different elements - which themselves come into being via information - accumulate or gather or interact. And then a direct intervention is added. That's what it amounts to.

A: Yes indeed!!!

Q: (Joe) Who sends it through the realm curtain from 4th density?

A: Transient passengers. Perhaps the term will have more meaning now?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) It's almost like in the Bell Witch case when there were direct manifestations of things. I would imagine that if there's this information being sent through the realm curtain into 3rd density, if you were an observer watching in the sea water with a microscope, it might appear as if the cell just manifests. It just takes form and looks like it came out of nowhere.

A: Very close indeed!

Q: (L) Has this sort of direct intervention happened more than once? Like when major changes of DNA have occurred, or when there were major changes in the so-called evolutionary record?

I have to wonder STO mutation of Coronavirus is the Transient passenger thing? May be in some part.
(Joe) We asked about that, and they said something was coming through. I think they said it was some kind of a breach in the realm curtain or whatever. Did that have anything to do with this pandemic business?

A: Only partly.
Even if it is partly, what part? Are they setting up technology through Israeli agencies so that every body hypnotized by the fake Coronavirus scare? I don't know.
(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?

(L) Several places: Los Angeles...

(Andromeda) North of France.

(Niall) Paris

(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.

(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

(Joe) Yeah.

Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!

(Niall) And window fallers.

(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?

Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, so you can kind of see what's going to happen. Pandemic, aliens are real, celestial stuff, 4D STS beings... Put it all together and you know what's gonna happen.

(L) We're in deep doodoo!

(Niall) They're preparing for the eventuality that people will see them.
Who needs Hollywood Sci-fi movies, when we have C's narration of reality of nature exist? I had a strange experience 2 days back in the middle of the night and reading this is interesting.

Some times, i get strong temptation to release the sexual energy ( particularly it is accumulated for a week or two and certain image triggered while roaming on the internet, but normally gets ignored). Often, I resist it, but 2 days back, i told myself 'let it go'. Problem with it is, I feel depressed, drowsy, old programs of guilt and anger for failing comes back for few days. So I tend to be cautious not to allow depressing thoughts of "Not good enough" after it. I was aware and cautious, but after some time( few minutes I guess), suddenly I heard big thud sound as if some thing is approaching like in a movie. So, I opened my eyes and sat on the mattress to see whether the floor is shaking or not. After 2 or 3 times opening and closing the eyes observing the difference, it was clear that I am only hearing in my mind's eye when eyes are closed not in the physical world. I am not freaked out, but sensed some thing beyond my ability to handle it and needs to be handled immediately. Only thing I could do is mentally reciting Prayer of the soul. Luckily it seems to have worked, the sound or movement or scare stopped.

My thought process is , 4D STS is taking this energy for 300,000 years, nothing new and this is not the first time I did it either and probably the medium became thin ( lot more people should be observing it too) and i happens to sense it for the first time for myself? I haven't smelled any suplur smell or any thing and not paying attention to it either.

May be it's all my imagination which I am not familiar with. Thinking it is not, my mind led to the next thought, who cares even if i pray? Thinking that help is available, how does it work in these times? Some body is asking for help, some body else is giving it according to their own criteria of intervention. Reality thinning happens for both 4D STO and 4D STS, so help becomes easier?
Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!
When the thinning of real border happens, does it mean 4D STS start eating people alive like in Godzilla movies?( probably not) OR Since planet is moving to 4D, it becomes easy for 4D STO to intervene, if they chooses to? Is that all "Help is on the way", "Simple Karmic lessons", "You don't need any body's help to evolve", "natural cycles" , "Level playing field" etc. means?

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.
What about the people who got electricuted some years back and C's said that they attracted it. The thought itself scary on a planet with 8 billion people. Call it "Nature" or "God" whatever.
[Review of previous session notes]

(Chu) I have it here: "Yes, but that too will backfire due to exposure." No timing...

A: Bigger exposure coming.

Q: (Artemis) Laura asked in a previous session if the virus could manifest in a negative way in some people. Are we talking about an Invasion of the Body Snatchers kind of thing happening here?

A: In some cases it may seem that way.
sounds like child abductions by pedophiles and people are desensitized of it even if "Epstien didn't kill him self". Blame it on "new terrorist" in lines of Hitler, Osama, commies, Russian and Chinese.

Q: (Chu) Last time, they gave the percentage of people who had the positive version of Covid-19. But how many people total have caught the virus?

A: 24 percent.

Q: (Andromeda) So 37% of 24% of population had the positive one.

(Chu) And a quarter of humanity had it, so it's not even as virulent as they claimed.
With 7.8 billion the planet, 24% is 1.87 billion , 37% of them have positive mutation - almost 700 million. No wonder STS gang got freaked out.
twists and turns is much better than roller coaster. I guess what had changed? probably STO intervention in coronavirus created a split of realities in the mind of masses.

Yeah, that was something! Concerning portals and bad weather, last week we had quite intense water downpours (Central Italy) during one night in particular, with very, very, loud thunders and one rumbling sound that lasted like an infinite 20 minutes or so, and I had many friends who couldn't sleep at all that night. No sulphur smell though, the stormy mass was some Km away, lucky me:lol:

What is the time frame for those bad-smelling events?

Thanks for the session!
We had crazy weather here in Perth Western Australia - the media was saying it was supposed to be the storm of the decade. The crazy weather is to last the whole week. I too can attest no smell of sulphur here.

Thank you for a very interesting session!

(Andromeda) So 37% of 24% of population had the positive one.

(Chu) And a quarter of humanity had it, so it's not even as virulent as they claimed.

(Joe) So have their attempts to stop people from contracting it worked to some extent?

A: No
[....]

Like in the prayer of Cosmic Mind:
"Clear my eyes
that I may see
Clear my ears
that I may ear
Cleanse my heart
that I may know and Love
.... "

Well, that was an interesting session, thanks very much guys.

Nice, looking forward to seeing the plans fail

A: Bigger exposure coming.

The PDB have to go all out, can't turn back now. They will eventually expose themselves. How exciting, good times to be alive.

Sure will Cs thank you. I like roller coasters. What as happened the past few months is nothing compared to what's coming.

Have no fear and whatever happens keep the faith. These times are OUR times.

Thanks again guys and stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom