Session 23 May 2020

So do we need to learn some STS ninja self defence skills?
Or is the ability to wield and argument like a sword and show no mercy enough?
Also what about in places like where I live that we have sulphur literally coming out of the ground and it’s strong accompanying smell due to usual volcanic activity-will that be a place that attracts unusual phenomenon?
What do you think?

Thanks so much for the session everyone! :flowers:

I'm reminded of similarities with the UFO contactee phenomenon. They are both phenomenon so as to hide the true reality that's behind it all. The present day absurdities mirrors the bizarreness of the UFO contactee phenomenon who were told by their "space brothers" that they were here to "save the world" and other absurd nonsense and the contactees actually believe it to be factually true.

Perhaps one possible scenario is that the PTB will admit (or it will be "leaked" or the mainstream media switch gears) that the Corona thing was a hoax, that Bill Gates/whoever is evil, science is corrupt and so on, which would shell-shock all the authoritarian sheeple. This then creates perfect conditions for a "savior" to appear - aka space brothers, aliens, some evil God, whatever...?

One scenario, there are tons of other possibilities. Reality seems to have become so unstable, as if we were at a giant crossroads with tons of connected pathways and alternate worlds... I'm really curious how it will all play out. Twists and turns and roller coaster! :-O:cool2:

Last edited:
It was mentioned in strange-sounds-in-the-sky-trumpets-groaning-scraping thread that some of the sounds in the sky sounded electrical in nature.

So apart from an uptick in strange things to see, there'll probably be more strange sounds as well.

About strange sounds heard in the sky..the other day I was listening to a podcast that is linked to in the thread, Supposed UFO crash in Magé, Brazil - people see lights in the sky, helicopters and hear gunshots.. the caller in to the show mentions a strange humming or low frequency sound heard in the sky in Brazil for several days prior to the alleged UFO crash in Magé, Brazil. Currently trying to find other sources that mention this strange sound heard prior to the crash as this was the first I’d heard of it.

The strange sound is mentioned at about the 8 min mark during the podcast (you have to scroll down the page a bit to get to the podcast):

Very nice to have a new session so soon, I think we all needed it! The show we're all watching here on earth gets more and more crazy by the day, and with even more twists and turns on the horizon, I really can't imagine coping with it all if it were not for Laura and the C's. Big, heartfelt thanks for the session!

Feel the same way too and thank you for posting another amazing session :flowers: - I think we all really needed it in these crazy times.

About 4D STS entities entering our density - I posted an update the "our haunted planet" section about a series of stabbings and attacks in Singapore all in day including a brutal murder on the 10th of May; but it is still bugging me till today. Maybe its related or maybe not - and when the lizzies enter our density, maybe besides the smell of sulfur, we have to also look out for events like this, where the attacks are random, without reason, and the victim and the perpetrator have no connections to each other. It could also be related to corona craziness, just speculating fwiw.

Wonderful session folks, thank you! :flowers:

As usual, so many things come up - tied into other sessions and our current condition.

When the question on Sulfur came up, it had been puzzling me and had looked at it in a thread yesterday from a question from Cleo - and here it is in this Session, and whoa, this is going to get interesting. Like a roller coaster it has been said, yet long ago a 'cliff hanger' were words used by the C's to describe future events. Whatever the case, indeed, keep the popcorn at the ready! 🍿

Glad you may have settled upon some thinking with your questions, Ark. Fascinating work.

Really appreciate the questions and words by other in this thread, too.

Here's a video of electricity arcing:
I don't know much about electricity, but I haven't seen electricity run a double parallel line like the furrows in Malta. I've only seen it branch out from a single trunk. Does anyone have an explanation?

Yes, there were good arcing examples you provided, Jones.

Don't specifically know, Cordillera, perhaps it is as adjacent running voltage phases. Here is a old training video 'Like a Bird on a Wire' and note the guys interaction with two phase wires, note also his discussion of Faraday cages, and his clothing and how he interacts with two phases while bringing himself to the same phase potential. There is also this brief *example (*advertising caution*) for a single ignition spark plug vs 3 phase arc spark plug - probably better examples out there, yet in a pinch...

The Malta furrows seem like a function similar to plasma arc machining.

Thank you to Laura, Ark, and the crew again for such an encouraging session with questions that are universal and also unique to the participants too.

Yes, 'they' knew that the reality of 'UFOs' was soon going to be impossible to deny because a whacking great big 'spaceship' is going to suddenly appear over a major earth city so they have managed the public awareness before this in order to best protect their own position. Desperately trying to cling to power that is an illusion anyway. Talk about wishful thinking!

@strategic enclosure,

The "great big 'spaceship' is going to suddenly appear over a major earth city" reminds me of an old 2009 TV series "V".

I think it was actually referenced in a session but I have not located it yet.

Thank you very much for the session!!!

I have a strange electric feel for quite some time now, maybe ten days? The feeling is not inside of me, it is more like "in the air" and resembles a little this rubber-soles-on-carpet-electrostatical charge thing. At least two times I had a tiny little discharge feeling (you know, that stingy prickly feeling you get when you touch the door handle or your pet) without touching anything. Does anyone here have the same thing or something similar going on?
It's a little different for me. When I turn off the light and go to bed, when I smooth the blanket with my hands, I see sparks of blue bright light near my fingers, but it does not shock me. This is probably a common phenomenon of static electricity, even if static discharges are not felt, but only visible. I don't really know.

Nun, das wäre sicherlich bequemer als Freitag : thup: .

Well, that would certainly be more convenient than Friday : thup: .

Hello Stern, as Andrian indicated, perhaps use deepl.com to do your translating and you can use the 'Spoiler' tab to keep the original German text.

Hallo Stern, wie Andrian angedeutet hat, verwenden Sie vielleicht deepl.com für Ihre Übersetzung und Sie können den Spolier-Tab verwenden, um den deutschen Originaltext beizubehalten. :-)

PS I was going to buy a phone with GPS / GLONASS. I no longer need it if all the orbiting satellites fall? Better to buy a compass and sextant?
Joking as a joke, but I seriously think about whether the approaching changes of the Earth can damage the Internet and other communications (and other electronic equipment). How will we interact with each other if the Internet does not become? Is there any plan B for this case?
Probably, there will be problems with wireless technology only. And the Internet, which is transmitted over fiber-optic communications, will remain. For a while.

About the sulphur smell felt in a large area who goes through Belgium and the northern regions of France, an article in the Ouest France news tries to give an explication claiming that it was due to multiple factors: sewer brewing, violent electrical activity caused by the storms, a pollution wave and strong North-Est winds.
I'm not expert in this field, but we already know where this smell comes from. The article accounts however for the unusual meteorological activity, but can this explain the sulphur presence ? Again I'm not qualified to debunk the connection, so if someone who knows better can cast a glance at it, here the article in French followed by some excerpts translated into English.

Une odeur de soufre inquiétante s’étend de Lille jusqu’à Nantes : on vous explique ce qui se passe

A worrying smell of sulphur stretches from Lille to Nantes: we explain what's going on
Since last night, a strong smell of sulfur reigns over part of the country, from the Hauts-de-France to the Pays de la Loire, via the Ile-de-France region. This worrying phenomenon has its origins in several factors, some natural, others linked to human activities. We will explain.

During the night of Sunday to Monday, May 11, the telephone did not stop ringing at the fire brigade of the Ile-de-France region. A few hours earlier, it had been the same with their colleagues in the Hauts-de-France. And, since Monday morning, it is the inhabitants of the Pays de la Loire region - and particularly Nantes, Sarthe and Le Mans - who have been calling the firemen.

Each time, they all report a phenomenon that is both unpleasant and worrying: a strong smell of sulphur hovering in the air. Each time, the fear of an industrial accident like the one in Lubrizol, near Rouen, is evoked by the people - sometimes in panic - who make up the 18. Wrongly: No particular intervention is underway," explain the Paris firefighters.

What's this smell?

It's a sign of air pollution. To what? Two main things. NO2 first - translate: nitrogen dioxide. Nitrogen dioxide is a member of the NOx family of compounds, which are oxides of nitrogen formed when oxygen and nitrogen are combined. Remember that NO2 is a very toxic gas when inhaled. It is pungent and stings the eyes because, to make a long story short, it interacts chemically with water (including water in our eyes).

However, this smell can also be a sign of sulphur dioxide (SO2) pollution, with its characteristic rotten egg smell. That said, the air quality monitoring body in the Ile-de-France region, Airparif, has not found high levels of SO2, but points out that this nauseating smell can also be emitted by a component that is very present in wastewater, hydrogen sulphide (H2S), a gas that is very recognizable... but which is not included in its readings.

"It looks like a mixture between a burnt insect in a halogen pole and old Brussels sprout..." an internet user says.

What is the origin of this smell?

- The stirring of the sewers

That's what Paris City Hall said last night. Emmanuel Grégoire, first deputy, says that it could be linked to the mixing of the sewage networks because of the heavy rains that make the decomposition gases rise.

Without being false, on the contrary, the assertion does not seem to be sufficient: certainly, the violent storms of this weekend have led to heavy rainfall, themselves clogging and mixing the network of rainwater and sewage. It seems unlikely that such rotten-egg smells could be produced over such a distance, from Lille to Nantes.

In a tweet, Emmanuel Grégoire announces that "no fire or industrial incident has been reported". He added that "checks are underway.

That sulphur dioxide or hydrogen sulphide has been released into the atmosphere through the sewers of large cities is highly plausible. But these gases alone are not sufficient to create a phenomenon of such geographical scope. So what could have amplified the phenomenon?

- The storms themselves

It is not necessarily known, but thunderstorm phenomena are nitrogen oxide factories (incidentally, the same applies to volcanic eruptions and large forest fires).

More than 1.2 billion lightning bolts occur worldwide every year. Laboratory and field tests have shown that the core of some lightning strikes reach 29,700°C. This is a monstrous heat, at least enough to instantly melt sand and break oxygen and nitrogen molecules into two individual atoms.

Translate: each of these billions of lightning bolts produces a blast of nitrogen oxide (NOx) that reacts with sunlight and other gases in the atmosphere to produce, among other things, ozone.

Or, la France a connu ce week-end une violente activité électrique. Pas des milliards d’éclairs, bien sûr, mais en nombre suffisant pour p

Now, France experienced a violent electrical activity this weekend. Not billions of lightning bolts, of course, but enough to produce nitrogen oxides, as Mark Parrington explains in a tweet.

- A wave of pollution

We saw it this weekend, and we can only notice it since this Monday morning: after south-westerly flows which brought powerful and long-lasting thunderstorms up over France, a huge cold front, coming from the north-east, quickly pushed back this warm and humid air to bring its cool temperatures as far south as the Loire.

This caused thick fog and mist over the waters of the English Channel, but also over the Cotentin and Northern Brittany from Sunday.

In doing so, this strong wind carried with it, and accumulated along the warm edge, the pollution-laden atmosphere (NO2 and SO2 in particular) that prevailed over Great Britain and Northern Europe (Netherlands, Belgium...), especially over large cities (Antwerp, for example).
This wave of pollution, brought by a sustained north-easterly wind, seems in any case to be the predominant factor here.

Back
Top Bottom