George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

This reminds me if the distinction between ISIS and 'moderate rebels' in Syria 🙄

The protestors are not protesting because of 'an epidemic of police abuse on the people in the US.' Saying this is wishful thinking. The protestors are protesting an epidemic of violence specifically targeted at black Americans on racial grounds. They are being quite clear about that. At no point have any of them said anything different.

No such epidemic of racial violence exists. The perception that it does is an illusion created by the media, for the specific purpose of hystericizing one part of the population and weaponizing it against another part.
No distinction between nonviolent protestors and violent actors? Comparing nonviolent protestors to ISIS and Syrian terrorists? That doesn't make sense to me.

Is it true that Floyd was in police custody in a police car, and then police took him out on the ground and put a knee on his head? If true, then there is no problem with nonviolent protests.

Do you have a problem with nonviolent protests? I don't. I have a problem with violence under the cover of protests. They are not the same thing.

I spoke with a couple of friends who live in the Bay area, CA. As they are the epitome of what the radical left would brand as "privileged" (they worked like mad to get where they are but never mind that), I was worried for them. I was reassured when they told me that nobody around them buys into this race war (regardless of their skin's color). Everybody wants to see the end of police brutality, equal justice for all and judging people by the content of their character. Martin Luther King's legacy is still present, even if it's not reported by the MSM.

Below is an interview of former police officer, Mr. Tatum, hosted by the Rubin Report.

Part 1

Part 2

Finally, I wanted to say how grateful I am for all of you who shared their opinion on this thread. It's so easy to get polarized on these issues.

No distinction between nonviolent protestors and violent actors? Comparing nonviolent protestors to ISIS and Syrian terrorists? That doesn't make sense to me.

Is it true that Floyd was in police custody in a police car, and then police took him out on the ground and put a knee on his head? If true, then there is no problem with nonviolent protests.

Do you have a problem with nonviolent protests? I don't. I have a problem with violence under the cover of protests. They are not the same thing.

To be clear, nonviolent protests don't bother me. Even if what they're protesting is stupid and fake.

In this case, the protestors are not protesting one dead man. He's just a symbol. They're protesting 'an epidemic of racialized violence'. Which doesn't exist. It's made up. It's an illusion. The protestors are just as deluded as the rioters and only slightly less hystericized.

But that's beside the point of whether, in the context of violent riots, it is praiseworthy or even acceptable for the police and military to take a knee in front of the political cover for the rioters. Personally, I find that shameful, and not a little concerning.

I realize the question was for psychegram, but I just wanted to say that if nonviolent protesters are touting ”Black Lives Matter” ,as in the organisation, then even non-physically violent protests make me feel a little uneasy...

When I tune into the two bubble realities to take their temperature, I find myself more drawn towards the "Rioters are bloodthirsty animals who need to be shown what for!" camp, though I recognize that they're just mechanical beings who have just been programmed and had the correct activation code keyed in.

The other reality bubble has lots of good points; a man was killed on camera and it was terrible, and something has to be done!

That bubble truly believes in some aspect of the far left narrative; that Capitalism is evil, victim hierarchies are the best way to define oneself, reality is subjective and there is nothing but power to be seized and projected, "All Cops Are Bastards" etc.

And the fog of confused population surrounding those two bubbles, through some form of gravitation, are pulled into one bubble or the other, either through sympathy, disgust, anger or fear of reprisal for not choosing. Getting all wound up and making emotional choices.

But the thing to remember is that the granular details of who hit who first, who is the most injured party, whether kneeling is good, whether there is a great race divide, etc., are a distraction.

Because UFOs are Real, and Aliens are planning to Eat us.

-Sure it's not a bad exercise to be able to sort through these human narratives to try to reveal the truth of the details, to isolate the most sensible logical assessment of them. -So that when asked for an opinion, we can instead provide a more grounded answer. People want to know, "How should I feel about this? Should I condemn looting and try to bring about calm? Or is it best to smash the symbols of the white patriarchy, burn down their cities and maybe build something new and better? I want to do the right thing! What is the right thing?"

We are human, after all, and this is our human nest that we've built and must live in.

Here's the problem, though. None of that is actually relevant to the larger picture; it's all silly and manipulated hamster drama; UFOs are Real, and Aliens are planning to Eat us.

Remember those hundreds of fully prepped but otherwise empty concentration camps dotted all over the U.S..?

Remember strange terms like, "Rex-84" trumpeted atop pre-social media websites like this one: THE LOCATION OF CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN AMERICA (Filled with hysteria and semi-truths, but also quite enough truth to warrant notice.)

Just because you're a 3D linear dummie and all that jazz seems so far in the past as to not be relevant.., (I mean, gosh, that was a hot topic, what, 20 years ago..?), doesn't mean that a 4D alien planet processing division cares a whit about our time constraints and social trends.

If George Floyd was an addict with a violent past, (and it sounds like he was), and if his killer was a not-all-there machine, isn't the point. A small group of National Guardsmen taking the knee for the camera refusing to do their jobs to protect an innocent and frightened American civilization in favor of half-baked emotional rhetoric, whether that was right or wrong isn't the point. It's a distracting detail. Confusion and instability are the objectives. A fog of war IS the objective.

The most positive indicator of species intelligence, the most encouraging ping in the collective awareness has been the observation of those stacks of bricks.

The point we need to recognize is that Color Revolutions work, and are currently the most convenient tool for sending us through container processing points like Denver Airport.

Avoiding, or at least sensibly managing, that eventuality if at all possible is the thing we ought to be concerned about.

I think the American constitution allows for people to protest non violently...

It doesn't matter if you agree with the protest... As long as it's non violent I think that's protected by the constitution... Right?

So they can be protesting for the grand reveal of the flat earth or whatever it is they feel they want to protest. That's protected.

As long as it's non violent then they can make their case.

None of that is actually relevant to the larger picture; it's all silly and manipulated hamster drama; UFOs are Real, and Aliens are planning to Eat us.

Well, more accurately: they're already eating us, feasting on negative emotions from 4D. Which these riots are providing by the truckload, from both sides of the manufactured drama. As designed.

That said, while there's no doubt that there's real danger in our reactions to the riots providing food for the Moon, there is also no doubt that it is the rioters who are currently acting as the proxy for 4D STS. Kneeling before them, as a symbolic act of submission to them and their fake victimhood narrative (using fake victimhood to ensnare prey is an STS tactic btw), is not a trivial act. Think about what that act says; about the message that sends through the noosphere.

Consciousness is fundamental to reality, and symbols matter.

No such epidemic of racial violence exists. The perception that it does is an illusion created by the media, for the specific purpose of hystericizing one part of the population and weaponizing it against another part.

It seems like you are sticking with the fine point of police violence against minorities in your writing. Okay, so the statistics don't bear out the idea that cops disproportionately kill blacks/minorities over whites. But I don't think that is only what people are upset about and protesting over. It's police targeting, harassing, unconstitutional search and seizures, etc. against blacks in the US. Right off the top of my head I am thinking of NYC's awful stop-and-frisk policy, which most certainly targeted blacks (and NY police were likely trained by the intel agencies). There are many other examples as well, including Ferguson, MO, but all around the US.

So I think you are missing the forest for the trees in regards to why people are so upset towards police in the US. It's not just about white cops killing black people. It's about mistreatment, it's about harassment, it's about having their constitutional rights taken away from them almost on a daily basis. These things are definitely happening, and people should rightly be demanding accountability over those illegal actions. They haven't been getting that for years through other means, so at some point the anger will build up. Certainly there are groups like Antifa or BLM which are probably controlled opposition created to channel all this anger towards something that the elites want.

But there is, IMO, righteous anger out there and I don't see it as an illusion created by the media or hystericization - although some of that is occurring as well. It seems you are so focused on the specific point of police violence that you are missing out on the above points and that's creating a separation in seeing the situation objectively that other members see as black and white thinking.

Its amazing to think citizens works for decades to be able to afford to live in their country and in that same country the powers set agendas in play that are designed to kill their own citizens to get said agenda accomplished. Work to make money for powers said powers stage events that encorporate killing "their own"

We really are chickens in a chicken coop with the powers at be outside the coop.

When I say we I mean the majority of citizens.

Having the opportunity to be an obvital is a luxury to have the time/energy to do the work to be able to do the work in your environment. It is not set up for you to go through life succesfully much less go through life AND do the work.

Good luck to everyone the uphill work battle keeps on getting steeper and steeper
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To think the system was benefiting "them" financially and control wise as everyone is mainly huddled around bigger cities and not self sufficient on their own. It gives me the feeling of the expression beating a dead horse. The powers are beating a dead horse they had all the money and all the control.

I wonder what "they" are trying to accomplish because if one has something and they are not stopping its not about what they already have. I don't think its about money or control anymore to be honest. The powers want something else as you need a lose rope, you need people to feel they are in control to have control over them so something is not adding up in my mind. They have the money and the control and want something else what is the 3rd or 4th thing?????????????????

Last edited:
I know that people are and I am not saying they are not but I think it may beehove us to brainstorm as to why this is all happening from a future agenda standpoint so we can get ahead of this or atleast gain wisdom. If one knows an answer they can study the formula for the answer to get it right every time. We have the luxury of the C's and for a lack of a better term "test answers" (no disrespect)

Maybe in a thread we can all come up with a C's question that can be asked as an educated well thought out questions to ask in next session.

From my expeirence the C's respond to those who have worked for their question you have to do all the work hit a brick wall to get their best answer - they know what we do and will know if we do this.

Im only 34 and was not cognazent of world events from 85-2000 so that only leaves 20yrs for me but this is unbelevable ive never witnessed anything close to this to the point were it has to be figured out and is a GREAT chance to gain practical 3D wisdom this is one of the best opportunities to gain wisdom because a large like minded group is focued on the same thing and we have the best resource. As a forum we have the luxury to be like minded and there are not a million people here so we can focus on a goal and intent. Personally I think comming up with a question for the C's using all of our minds is a good goal intent. Its very productive IMO

Personally I do not think this is just about Power, Control, Money...What is that something else that they want? - That would be mine because I understand wanting Money, power, control I do not know this other thing and I don't think its just them wanting more of the same because what is happening tips the scale this has officially distroyed what ever balance "they" had...They want a change in BIG way..What is it and its not just "they want trump out" or "stricter gun laws" or something like that this took too much energy to create and was successful for what reason?

For my being its best if I understand the Macro first it leads to easier understanding of the Micro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom