George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

That definitely crossed my mind as well, that this has to do with the upcoming elections. They're willing to burn cities to the ground in an effort to defeat Trump, apparently.

edit: changed will to willing

Yep very important point I think. I would think there is a good probability that what is going on right now in America is largely an attempt by some PTB to inflame the situation in order to either overthought Trump, or more likely, make Trump look bad for the upcoming elections.

Wolverine/freddy krueger in real life(just in his older years):

An angry motorist was filmed confronting a group of Black Lives Matter protesters, as he threatened them with a massive four-blade contraption and apparently tried to run them over with his car.
Footage of the incident that took place in the New York borough of Queens went viral on Wednesday.

It was not immediately clear what preceded the altercation, but the angry motorist in the video accused the group of throwing “s**t” at his car before making a sudden U-turn and speeding back towards them.

Wolverine’s back in town: Man armed with FOUR-BLADED knife charges at BLM protesters in NY (VIDEOS)

Funny thing those protesters started saying to call the police, case of cognitive dissonance or something.

on kneeling and Loki.

There is also a different take on it:

Yep very important point I think. I would think there is a good probability that what is going on right now in America is largely an attempt by some PTB to inflame the situation in order to either overthought Trump, or more likely, make Trump look bad for the upcoming elections.
I think the same, but still wonder is this all set up from the beginning? Is George Floyd death stage to be the initial flame or they just saw the opportunity to make riots & chaos. I remember what @Jenn said in the previous post how it is not easy to make a tweet viral. Also, there's was many death of Afro-Americans that was killed by police brutality. If this was planned from the start than they are very well prepared and this could go on till the election in November.

Remember when Covid first started, we started getting emails from companies we had some dealings with? Now it's started for this "movement". I got an email from Vitamin Shoppe that told me what it believes. They told me they are against discrimination and prejudice, so they are making a donation to COLOR OF CHANGE. I checked SOTT to see what articles came up, and guess what? Seems Color of Change is another Soros funded group (here's one of the articles Soros: A major funder of 'Global Climate Strike' groups -- Sott.net).

I replied back that " it seems you believe in supporting a racist organization that is interested in divisiveness, not freedom for all Americans,, black, white, or brown. This was a bad decision on your part. I will no longer be shopping at your store."

Floyd's criminal background is out, including holding a woman hostage in her home...at gun point....great guy to burn the country down over!
Said one responder:

"don't think anyone should be.killed for any reason. But he was in prison for 5 and then parole. I'm sure that the woman that this 6 ft 6 man held a gun at her stomach in her home does not think of him as a gentle giant!

Can't make this stuff up! Breaking news vs
"World War Z"
If that was a news agency, then its a Fake News agency or one of the editors in chief is feeling lucky, because they completely borrowed the World War Z video scenes, so they hope to gain heavy drama for their newscast using a perfectly Art-Directed, multi-million dollar, blockbuster artistic creation, on which project, just on the shown short scenes, literally scores of expert level artists have worked on during their hundreds of work hours = I mean just on the short trailer scenes from the movie. The two pics / scenes are identical.

Last edited:
The 'protestors' may not be engaged in such violent activity, at the precise moment at which the videos of kneeling are taking place; and they themselves might not even be directly responsible. However, they are acting as political representatives for those engaged in this violent behavior.
I don't think so. There are many groups. Legitimate, nonviolent protestors are one group, and I'm guessing the majority. I don't have any problems with nonviolent protestors. Then there are looters, vandals, rioters, and killers using the cover of protests, and I don't know what other solutions there are to these aside from governmental physical force and (when government refuses to provide protection) community self protection armed force, eg 1992 LA riot Korean store owners standing on rooftops with guns when LAPD abandoned the poor areas.

You're also implicitly validating the idea that the riots have a legitimate ground.
The rioters don't have legitimate ground and need to be put down. The nonviolent protestors are legitimate, as there is an epidemic of police abuse on the people in the US.

An assembly of peaceful protestors is not a mob.

That example didn't, but mine did.

The crowd DEMANDED that the police officers guarding the government building take a knee to show their solidarity – and some did so. Showing sympathy or giving power to the mob? ''Anti-racist'' protesters voilently attacked the police in Londen, Downing Street where this took place regardless.

Besides, peaceful protesters or a mob. I don’t like the idea of kneeling because of the reasons stated.

There are many ways of showing sympathy. But they demand kneeling which is telling and is indeed a sign of submission. I also didn't like it.

I also don't like it that this kneeling business is all over the MSM, I guess they think that showing this works in their benefit.

Yeah, by the looks of it right now, this whole thing seems to be THE PUSH to overthrow Trump in a desperate attempt to not risk a loosing election in November, taking a hint from the fact that some of the military AND some of the police are not in line with what Trump and his administration have been saying and doing in regard to the actions to be taken.

Remember when Covid first started, we started getting emails from companies we had some dealings with? Now it's started for this "movement". I got an email from Vitamin Shoppe that told me what it believes. They told me they are against discrimination and prejudice, so they are making a donation to COLOR OF CHANGE. I checked SOTT to see what articles came up, and guess what? Seems Color of Change is another Soros funded group (here's one of the articles Soros: A major funder of 'Global Climate Strike' groups -- Sott.net).

I replied back that " it seems you believe in supporting a racist organization that is interested in divisiveness, not freedom for all Americans,, black, white, or brown. This was a bad decision on your part. I will no longer be shopping at your store."
I had a similar experience when Covid farce started. I stopped ordering 5%cheaper cat food from Germany from zooplus because they wouldnt accept cash anymore and I wrote to them that I wont support any company which does anything that is taking away our "freedoms". Which was totally insane on their part given that it wasnt them who took the cash here in Croatia. Cash would have been in the hands of the delivery company who continued to take cash for other deliveries. And then the delivery company would send them money over a bank transaction. What a contradicting stupidity.

The nonviolent protestors are legitimate, as there is an epidemic of police abuse on the people in the US.

This reminds me if the distinction between ISIS and 'moderate rebels' in Syria 🙄

The protestors are not protesting because of 'an epidemic of police abuse on the people in the US.' Saying this is wishful thinking. The protestors are protesting an epidemic of violence specifically targeted at black Americans on racial grounds. They are being quite clear about that. At no point have any of them said anything different.

No such epidemic of racial violence exists. The perception that it does is an illusion created by the media, for the specific purpose of hystericizing one part of the population and weaponizing it against another part.

Back
Top Bottom