Sand & Jenaël's material - the LEO Network

Indeed, I have to agree with others. The extra material only makes me lose even more interest. I don't want to feel good/warm/fuzzy just because it sounds good. (And Vyninho's word salads sure aren't a very good example of how this material helps.) I think you have shared enough, but that this forum is not on the same wavelength.

If your purpose in sharing was to discuss the material as we have tried to do, and be critical about it, it's fine. If you were hoping that some people around here would "see the light" and appreciate S + J's work more or even join their forum, then I'm afraid you are wasting your time, and ours. We have seem several similar groups throughout the years, and how they ended or drifted more and more from reality. So, no thanks.

Y'all have an interesting take on "sharing". It feels a bit more like "selling" or "preaching" to me. I skimmed through a couple of the documents you uploaded and personally I quickly lost interest. The C's and Laura already give me plenty to read and have earned my trust and respect over the years.

I second that. This attitude clearly shows how little co-linearity there is between us and the Leo Gang. Throwing Casswiki vocabulary around doesn't make them co-linear. Especially that their understanding of the concepts they clearly plagiarised from us is rather twisted, as evidenced by the 'word salad' Joe pointed out to them.

If you (Leo folks) had acquainted yourselves with the material this forum is based on you'd know that we follow the principle of giving to those who ask. The Leo network prefers to do the opposite. You preach here about STO frequency while doing very self-serving marketing of your own website for your own purposes here.

As someone who has done a decent amount of professional sales training I'd like to point out that building a feeling of commonality between the sales person and the potential buyer is a pretty common tactic leveraged during the selling/marketing process. Apart from sales, it is also a conscious or semi-conscious technique utilised by manipulators of all shapes and sizes.

Indeed, I have to agree with others. The extra material only makes me lose even more interest. I don't want to feel good/warm/fuzzy just because it sounds good. (And Vyninho's word salads sure aren't a very good example of how this material helps.) I think you have shared enough, but that this forum is not on the same wavelength.

And not to mention that most things that make you feel warm and fuzzy are simply hooking up into your ego and eventually can grow to the point of making you collapse inside yourself, where you become so self serving, and ignore all of reality that you become a dream in the past, you move away from STO, and you even avoid seeing yourself clearly.

The reason I initially got involved with this thread is that the idea of being able to channel yourself in the future is an exciting prospect in our evolution and I'm always looking for other people who can do it. However, this kind of falls into the realm of extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There is nothing in the tone and content of these communications which indicate to me that the Leo group is in any way, shape, or form, part of the Cassiopaean lineage as "angel" claims. As I politely alluded to in my previous post, the connection between "angel" and the Cassiopaeans is essentially make believe, with a few ancillary things thrown in. Jenael may think he is helping in carrying the torch of some Great Work, but really he is feeding his own self-importance by pretending he's really a part of it. I suspect this is why he never engaged here, because he knew at some level that it would not take very long for us to identify his channeling as fraudulent for all intents and purposes, compared to what it purports to be. He would then have to give up his followers and become a more or less ordinary member like me, which would be difficult for his ego.

I think the Leos have two main lines of reasoning that justify their separation, yet claimed similarity with this group. First, I don't think there was much of a coherent French group here when this whole thing first started, and that's bad if you want to hang out with French friends and not really deal with the English language. Most importantly though, is their assertion that we are too intellectually rigid. There are times when I have struggled with this as to how much to trust certain insights that I receive which are not purely scientifically derived. How valid is the scientific method and where should it be modified? Sometimes I feel that the Cassiopaean crystal sitting in my bedroom gives me a certain "nudge" which allows me to make certain inferences about my reality in an unconventional way, which are more comprehensive than a purely scientific approach. While I would not really consider this channeling since it does not meet our standard for testability and credibility, especially knowing that cosmic tricksters can be very tricky, it seems that the Leos took this idea and ran with it full bore as some quintessential thing. For me it's really critical channeling or bust, even though there are certain lower forms of it that may have limited successes within certain narrow domains. In this context, an interesting "back burner" question for the Cassiopaeans would be "Is the overall direction and focus of the forum too intellectually oriented?" Anything short of an unqualified yes basically invalidates the Leo group's entire raison d'etre.
If you (Leo folks) had acquainted yourselves with the material this forum is based on you'd know that we follow the principle of giving to those who ask. The Leo network prefers to do the opposite. You preach here about STO frequency while doing very self-serving marketing of your own website for your own purposes here.
In my opinion this is being a tiny bit harsh. Several members did indicate they would like to know more about Sand and Janael in blackcat's intro thread. Blackcat posted one session and I implicitly asked for more so as to further evaluate the material. After Moyal posted his link, I did poke around their site a bit and didn't get a malicious or passive aggressive vibe like some other Cass wannabe/reject groups that have been discussed in the past. This could because most of it is in French, though. I have no doubt that they were hoping for us to endorse their material, which would be a boon to their group's credibility and influence, possibly leading to financial benefits down the road, but the vibe I got was they sincerely believed that they were advancing the cause by running this parallel organization based on their "intuitive channeling." Despite their intentions, I believe their group ends up serving the same purpose as the more malicious ones, due to wishful thinking.

Hi everyone,

First of all, the “goal” here is absolutely not to “sell - promote” or whatever kind of practice of that order. The “LEO Network” has its own website, an interaction members’ group as well as several other websites associated with it. Using the C’s forum as a platform to share is an interesting option as it is one of its direct purposes, selling or promoting would obviously be a mark of disrespect and interference towards the LKJ group’s energy work and the members of the forum. Anyways, to be very clear, S & J are entirely devoted to their work, have committed themselves body and soul to it, and this since more than 20 years. They have never asked money for it and will not start now by doing so. This would sound crazy according to the ethics of the path towards Knowledge as we all know, as well as what I have witnessed they have been applying courageously in their everyday lives.

I therefore speak for myself. Having gone through many personal experiences, these writings made my consciousness grow and widen the way of seeing things and the world around me. We all have to start somewhere. I was young and my consciousness has evolved since then, but this material did more than help me in order to find answers and did completely change my life. I can not put it differently than what happened for me ! This obviously does not mean, as I precised clearly twice while sharing them earlier, that they do not have a “New Age color”. S & J are even the first ones to say so about their early material on their website.

It was important for me to present Who I Am through What I Am and have been understanding - experiencing, and not through stuff I just learnt and read without vibrating it in my own path. I could talk to you about “MK Ultra” or many other subjects for hours, but do these understandings represent who I am truely ? In my way of thinking, what is interesting is what impact the material had over my path and how it made me question myself, in order to discern what I could seize from it, and what I could put aside for me to go further in my personal quest of discovering myself. I do believe that learning how to bring this knowledge over our personal journeys is what builds our personal strength.

Being a LEO, I obviously work with S & J, and therefore, when I present their work I also present our group’s and stand for myself and the 20 LEOs who have chosen to leave everything for this project : their house, their habits, their region, their country, their jobs, their past. Deciding to go beyond the lies, violence, money and hate which constantly feed our gloomy world as we have ALL chosen to experience and live for Knowledge and its passionate path. We do not live for any other purpose than that. And do trust me, this is a tough and complicated way, which is really not fun for us every day. Everyone is unique, but this is our group’s strength. We have deeply chosen this road in our hearts and consciousnesses and will not go back to feeding a life which does not correspond to what we feel - believe in, or to a world’s functioning system where the human being has his creativity hindered endlessly, and therefore the essence of who he is deep down inside himself.

In another way of doing than yours, we have also chosen to go towards Truth, as we have all noticed within our personal journeys that this world was a crazy and sickening one. As the C’s once said : “Giving back the dues to the Universe - Giving back Truth to lies.”. We have chosen to experience and share about our lessons’ comprehensions throughout situations that the Universe offers us via multiple karmic games in order to be able to free our past memories, our alters blocked in different temporal lineages and develop our amputated genetic.

As we are fully aware that more than 95% of our thoughts aren’t ours, we therefore work in group using the universe’s quantum mirror, in order to match those memories and alters by understanding the pains - fears - sufferings - emotions they manifest inside us in order to seek and understand everything which has happened in our earlier lives - childhood, and that we have unconsciously forgotten in our amnesic minds. Our work is therefore based on learning how to dismantle our psychic barriers, but first and foremost, and THIS IS our full task job - 24/7 - understanding the manipulation mechanisms, energy suckings and primitive reactions of our own and personal predators. We deeply desire to gain our true autonomy and responsibilities back again, to free ourselves from our reptilian skin and brain.

We obviously do not claim to have the Truth. That is why we do our work and are only able to share our own PART of the Truth. You always have the free will to take it or leave it and there is absolutely no problem - bitterness with that ! Even if you do not agree at all with our way of seeing things ! As for giving, we give whatever we can, and only what remains in our hand. Not more than what we can actually offer, this would become waste and another form of intrusion. We never forget that we are still in an STS world of 3rd density, where the manner of understanding - perceiving the art of giving remains biased compared to the true “STO art of giving” of superior densities. That is why we share what we can share when there is an opening, and this did not happen when I entered the forum earlier in 2019 after ordering “The Wave” series. Via a translation sent to the “C’s French Team” and by writing the “Welcome Intro”, these stages naturally led me to this post where these texts were shared, in order for you to know me better and understand the stages of my path. That is why I always explained what they meant to me, and absolutely not what they should represent to you all.

Finally, about our so called “PR Department” and just to observe how linear thinking and projections actually do create “Wishful Thinking”, I did not even know @Vyninho personally before having this experience on the forum, although he is a member of interaction member’s group. He is a being expressing his gut feeling and I do believe that his feelings are to be respected.

Anyways, thank you all for your feedback, and a toute !

The Wave III p.304

“R : Everything is lesson. The school is infinitely vast. There is no other reason for existence. Even the inanimate matter learns that everything is “illusion”. Everyone holds the creation’s in its entirety in his spirit. Now, meditate on this for a few moments. Each soul is omnipotent and can create or destroy existence provided with the fact of knowing how to. You, and us, and all of the others, are linked together because of our mutual possession of everything that is. You can create alternative universes depending on your will, and inhabit them. Each and one of you are the universe's replica in which he lives in. Your spirit represents everything that exists. It is “fun” to know until where we can go.

Q : (L) For who is it fun to see until where we can go ?

R : For all. Challenges are fun. According to you, what are your spirit’s limits ?

Q : (L) The limits ?

R : We ask you.

Q : (L) Well, I guess that there aren’t any.

R : If there aren’t any, then what difference is there between your spirit and the rest ?

Q : (L) I imagine that at the end of the day there is no difference, if everything is fundamentally One.

R : Good. And when two things do not have any limits, they are precisely identical.”

(FYI : Do please double check according to the the original book’s exact translation “The Wave Tome 3”)

Short additional message for @Jones : I was thinking in french, therefore I wrote “bribes” which is a french word meaning : fragments !

Flo

In this context, an interesting "back burner" question for the Cassiopaeans would be "Is the overall direction and focus of the forum too intellectually oriented?" Anything short of an unqualified yes basically invalidates the Leo group's entire raison d'etre.
Maybe this is a good question to ask for some, but I can't see how Laura's and Ark's criteria for this whole experiment as 10% perspiration and 90% research could be anything else but a bit intellectual. This is what makes the Cs sessions so different from other channelers - it is not just taken as truth; nor said to be true because someone intuits it to be true; nor does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy so it must be true. There's actual research to find out if what is being said is factual. Sometimes we have to wait for a while to see if what some of what they say is true as in their predictions, but that is never stated as being true until there is some confirmation. Also, the Cs have always encouraged that what they have given is to be researched.

So far, the Cs track record speaks for itself. I think that if it wasn't for the research and intelligence and knowledge of Laura, Ark and the crew at the Chateau, something sneaky could have taken over. We all know that Laura spent many years researching the best way of channeling and how to spot the pitfalls of same so it has been fairly intellectual from the get-go. And that's all fine and dandy with me.

For anyone who thinks that the Cs and Laura and this forum are too intellectual, there are plenty of others out there that channel that they can go to.

Neil, this is not directed at you. I realize your question was to show if someone thinks it's too intellectual, it's not, not really. I wrote this in case there are some readers out there who may actually think that this place and sessions are too intellectual. Who may think that it's no fun here because things are too intellectual. But, this is a research forum so there's no way around the fact that there is going to be a bit of intellectualizing here. Plus, we do have fun here all of the time.

fwiw

Most importantly though, is their assertion that we are too intellectually rigid. There are times when I have struggled with this as to how much to trust certain insights that I receive which are not purely scientifically derived. How valid is the scientific method and where should it be modified? Sometimes I feel that the Cassiopaean crystal sitting in my bedroom gives me a certain "nudge" which allows me to make certain inferences about my reality in an unconventional way, which are more comprehensive than a purely scientific approach. While I would not really consider this channeling since it does not meet our standard for testability and credibility, especially knowing that cosmic tricksters can be very tricky, it seems that the Leos took this idea and ran with it full bore as some quintessential thing.

One aspect to this question about intellectuality is that from what I understand, our minds are embedded in higher minds, so to speak. The very act of using our reason in the right way "connects" us to higher spheres. Immanuel Kant had similar ideas (though he didn't express them in "spiritual" language) - we live in the "world of appearances" and the "world of reason" simultaneously. They are connected in profound ways, but the world of reason is larger, so to speak, and within the world of reason we can move closer to the truth, even moral truth. It points to something beyond the physical world.

I believe it was in Stainton Moses' channeling that the source said that in some sense, our mind is molded and shaped by higher intelligences. And yet we have free will, and this seeming contradiction puzzles us because we don't understand the interplay between our thinking and the higher worlds from our earthy perspective. We assume that our reasoning is private, it's just our own individual power, that it is separated; but this isn't so.

Stainton Moses' source also talks about "natural channeling" which occurs while we are fully conscious and use our own intellect, maybe not even realizing we are doing it, while being gently informed/guided by a higher mind. It is a matter of a gentle interplay where our own understanding is crucial.

So using our reason/intellect is in itself a form of connecting to higher realms, which means that "intellect vs. spiritual channelling" is a false dichotomy. You can of course use your reason in the wrong way, disconnect yourself from any higher source and just use your mind to play intellectual games. Which is bad. But this shouldn't lead to a criticism of intellectual activity. There are wrong uses of everything.

But of course, intellect is not all. For the "uplink" to work, we must have achieved an emotional (and even bodily) balance, because emotions have a profound effect on our thinking. Not only that, but our emotions themselves are connected to higher worlds. For example, you can ask yourself a question about a decision to take or problem to solve, and listen carefully to the subtle emotional "strings" vibrating in your emotional body. But for this to work, you need to have a clear path to these subtle emotions, they must not be clouded by the lower emotional drives, fears, ideological thinking and so on. And you must not be attached to any "answer" or response, but be completely open. It's very difficult, and it doesn't always work, not least because we are dealing with an intelligence here that we can't control or bend to our selfish whims. It all depends on the purity of our reasoning (using our intellect and knowledge base to the fullest possible extent) and the purity of our intentions.

Again, there is a lot to be said about the dangers of "disconnected intellectuality", or intellect spoiled by lower drives and emotions, but reason/intellect is part and parcel of spiritual development. So I think criticizing this group for being too intellectual doesn't really cut it (if that is what the Leo folks do, I don't know since I'm not familiar with the material). If anything, there may be different paths towards enlightenment, and some may focus more on the work on emotions and less on intellectual pursuits. But by definition they lead to the same destination, which, again, involves using your reason to the highest possible degree. And this reasoning must be informed by study/knowledge input. It's an interplay between gathering knowledge here on earth (including close observation of Kant's "world of appearances"), using our reason, and the world of higher minds.

Sorry for the long post, some of these things have been on my mind for quite some time and I still need to think more about it.

I don't understand what "too intellectual" means. There is bad use of the intellect and there is good use of the intellect as much as there is good and bad uses of emotion, body, etc. One can even say that there is an expanding intellect and a contracting intellect, or mind. A contracting intellect would be for instance a TV expert (clown), turning around in place within the confines of a purely material worldview. It goes nowhere and fails to to see the unseen because it chooses to. The stigma against the intellect may come from those "intellectuals" who operate in a single and very narrow level of analysis. They operate with a faulty intellect and often only parrot what they've been taugh. On the other hand, a healthy intellect or mind operates on different levels of analysis, experience, perception and awareness. Such a process requires discerment, self reflection, and critical thinking in order to avoid the pitfalls of wishful thinking and all kinds of deception, whether internal and external. Otherwise one finds oneself living a dream within a dream within a dream, which is no different than operating with a faulty intellectual framework, only it is less adaptive in the material world but equally leading to be a dream of the past.

The core principle of the Leo Teaching is that to become STO we must give freely is a big red flag. Plus, its blanket condemnation of capitalism as a total STS economic system is a mirror of that red flag.

The giving/receiving teaching was poorly explained, and it is the twisted version of the C’s. The C's has explained that we are currently 3D STS’rs and must cleans our total being to become STO’s in the 4D. We can not be STO's in the 3D.

The self cleansing is the primary point of the C's, not the acting like STO’s. In our current brainwashed state, we give in order to receive, which is totally STS! We do not have the ability to exist as unattached givers in our 3D STS existence since we would end up totally drained or dead. We must maintain our existence which requires us to give wisely and to learn how to avoid manipulative giving.

As far as the teaching that capitalism being a total STS economic system, it is a blanket statement without merit. All economic systems are corrupt and therefore STS. However, the micro economic systems between individuals/groups can be balanced therefore, healthy. Any state-run economy is the bane of its citizens regardless of its form. There are winners and losers in any social economic system which means there is no perfect social economic systems in our 3D existence.

I too am not impressed by Leo, however it may be a stepping stone for some until they are ready to take on the hard work of self cleansing.

MHO

The giving/receiving teaching was poorly explained, and it is the twisted version of the C’s. The C's has explained that we are currently 3D STS’rs and must cleans our total being to become STO’s in the 4D. We can not be STO's in the 3D.

The self cleansing is the primary point of the C's, not the acting like STO’s. In our current brainwashed state, we give in order to receive, which is totally STS! We do not have the ability to exist as unattached givers in our 3D STS existence since we would end up totally drained or dead. We must maintain our existence which requires us to give wisely and to learn how to avoid manipulative giving.

Well put in my opinion! It is THROUGH our 3D STS reality that we get to 4D/STO. We basically have no idea what such a state of awareness is all about until we reach that level of awareness. And we do that by, well, becoming aware as much as we can. But becoming aware means becoming aware of where we are at. The Cs have repeatedly said something along the lines that "you will know once you are in 4D".

Laura put it well in another thread and this is something we should keep in mind when the "nitty gritty of 3D existence" feels frustrating:

Yup. When the Cs said that we should concentrate on the lessons of this level in order to graduate, and I began to learn just how badly people are in need of these very basic concepts, I decided that I would concentrate my attention and energy on where I am with the intent to grow.

So, basically, I don't waste my time in fruitless speculation; I know my limits.

One more note about being "too intellectual" - using your reason doesn't necessarily mean getting deep into philosophy, or mathematics, or being a total book worm. It can also mean using common sense and our observations of ourselves and others to reflect on them, sharing our thoughts with others, draw our conclusions. It means to think, think deeply, and to ground that thinking in reality. It's not always about earth-shattering insights or complicated arguments! But using reason and critical thinking are crucial, and you can't replace it with feelings or lofty statements or assertions not based on deep reflection and facts. Such blanket assertions and lofty statements are in fact a big part of what keeps us in 3D STS mode.

An anti-intellectual stance is often taken by schizoid psychopaths, according to Lobaczewski. It is one of the markers given in order to discern them. Perhaps someone can find the passage?

Briefly, and not with the passage found, there are numerous reference (inserting the 'anti' for some) providing his meaning, osit. Without an electronic copy of PP to scan, here Lobaczewski, for instance, is basically describing the 'debasing' of "intellectual currency" and it could be looked at from initiating from pathocratic levels, which spreads to laws, institutions, media, groups and individuals as decrees or from parroting the same pathocratic views; people having been originally vectored away from knowledge by schizoidal social levers. Of course, this is seen in terms of many of our current happenings - a dumbing down process that is heavily reliant upon manipulating emotions, identity and language, while attacking any intellectual counterviews.

It seems that there have been many such “bad times” in the course of human history, and it was during such times that the great systems of ethics were developed. Unfortunately, during “good times,” nobody wants to hear about it. They want to “enjoy” things, to have pleasure and pleasant experiences, and so any literature that relates to such times is lost, forgotten, suppressed, or otherwise ignored. This leads to further debasing of the intellectual currency and opens the gap for bad times to come once again.

An anti-intellectual stance is often taken by schizoid psychopaths, according to Lobaczewski. It is one of the markers given in order to discern them. Perhaps someone can find the passage?

I'm not sure if any of these are the passage you were thinking of. If they aren't I can conduct a further search, if one of them is the passage you're looking for but is incomplete I can expand it, just let me know.

This first quote is the passage where he describes the schizoid type:
PP pages 123-125 said:
Schizoidia: Schizoidia, or schizoidal psychopathy, was isolated by the very first of the famous creators of modern psychiatry. 48 From the beginning, it was treated as a lighter form of the same hereditary taint which is the cause of susceptibility to schizophrenia. However, this latter connection could neither be confirmed nor denied with the help of statistical analysis, and no biological test was then found which would have been able to solve this dilemma. For practical reasons, we shall discuss schizoidia with no further reference to this traditional
relationship.

Literature provides us with descriptions of several varieties of this anomaly, whose existence can be attributed either to changes in the genetic factor or to differences in other individual characteristics of a non-pathological nature. Let us thus sketch these sub-species’ common features. Carriers of this anomaly are hypersensitive and distrustful, while, at the same time, pay little attention to the feelings of
others. They tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses. Sometimes they are eccentric and odd. Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions. They easily become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others. Their impoverished psychological worldview makes them typically pessimistic regarding human nature. We frequently find expressions of their characteristic attitudes in their statements and writings: “Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea.” Let us call this typical expression the “schizoid declaration”.

Human nature does in fact tend to be naughty, especially when the schizoids embitter other people’s lives. When they become wrapped up in situations of serious stress, however, the schizoid’s failings cause them to collapse easily. The capacity for thought is thereupon characteristically stifled, and frequently the schizoids fall into reactive psychotic states so similar in appearance to schizophrenia that they lead to misdiagnoses.

The common factor in the varieties of this anomaly is a dull pallor of emotion and lack of feeling for the psychological realities, an essential factor in basic intelligence. This can be attributed to some incomplete quality of the instinctive substratum, which works as though founded on shifting sand. Low emotional pressure enables them to develop proper speculative reasoning, which is useful in non-humanistic spheres of activity, but because of their one-sidedness, they tend to consider themselves intellectually superior to “ordinary” people.

The quantitative frequency of this anomaly varies among races and nations: low among Blacks, the highest among Jews. Estimates of this frequency range from negligible up to 3 %. In Poland it may be estimated as 0.7 % of population. My observations suggest this anomaly is autosomally hereditary. 49 A schizoid’s ponerological activity should be evaluated in two aspects. On the small scale, such people cause their families trouble, easily turn into tools of intrigue in the hands of clever and unscrupulous individuals, and generally do a poor
job of raising children. Their tendency to see human reality in the doctrinaire and simplistic manner they consider “proper” – i.e. “black or white” - transforms their frequently good intentions into bad results. However, their ponerogenic role can have macrosocial implications if their attitude toward human reality and their tendency to invent great doctrines are put to paper and duplicated in large editions.

In spite of their typical deficits, or even an openly schizoidal declaration, their readers do not realize what the authors’ characters are really like. Ignorant of the true condition of the author, such uninformed readers tend to interpret such works in a manner corresponding to their own nature. The minds of normal people tend toward corrective interpretation due to the participation of their own richer, psychological world view. At the same time, many other readers critically reject such works with moral disgust but without being aware of the specific cause.

An analysis of the role played by Karl Marx’s works easily reveals all the above-mentioned types of apperception and the social reactions which engendered animosity between large groups of people. When reading any of those disturbingly divisive works, we should examine them carefully for any of these characteristic deficits, or even an openly formulated schizoid declaration. Such a process will enable us to gain a proper critical distance from the contents and make it easier to dig the potentially valuable elements out of the doctrinaire material. If this is done by two or more people who represent greatly divergent interpretations, their methods of perception will come closer together,
and the causes of dissent will dissipate. Such a project might be attempted as a psychological experiment and for purposes of
proper mental hygiene.

In this passage he is discussing how the ponerological process infects and destroys a human group:
PP page 169 said:
Any human group affected by the process described herein is characterized by its increasing regression from natural common sense and the ability to perceive psychological reality. Someone considering this in terms of traditional categories might consider it an instance of “turning into half-wits” or the development of intellectual deficiencies and moral failings. A ponerological analysis of this process, however, indicates that pressure is being applied to the more normal part of the association by pathological factors present in certain individuals
who have been allowed to participate in the group because the lack of good psychological knowledge has not mandated their exclusion.
Thus, whenever we observe some group member being treated with no critical distance, although he betrays one of the psychological anomalies familiar to us, and his opinions being treated as at least equal to those of normal people, although they are based on a characteristically different view of human matters, we must derive the conclusion that this human group is affected by a ponerogenic process and if measures are not taken the process shall continue to its logical conclusion. We shall treat this in accordance with the above described first criterion of ponerology, which retains its validity regardless of the qualitative and quantitative features of such a union: the
atrophy of natural critical faculties with respect to pathological individuals becomes an opening to their activities, and, at the same time, a criterion for recognizing the association in concern as ponerogenic. Such a state of affairs simultaneously consists as a liminal (watershed) situation, whereupon further damage to people’s healthy common sense and critical moral faculties becomes ever easier. Once a group has inhaled a sufficient dose of pathological material to give birth to the conviction that these not-quite-normal people are unique geniuses, it starts subjecting its more normal members to pressure characterized by corresponding paralogical and paramoral elements.

In this passage he is discussing how the schizoid character type effects society through their writing.
PP page 185 said:
Schizoid characters aim to impose their own conceptual world upon other people or social groups, using relatively controlled pathological egotism and the exceptional tenacity derived from their persistent nature. They are thus eventually able to overpower another individual’s personality, which causes the latter’s behavior to turn desperately illogical. They may also exert a similar influence upon the group of people they have joined. They are psychological loners who then begin to feel better in some human organization, wherein they become
zealots for some ideology, religious bigots, materialists, or adherents of an ideology with satanic features. If their activities consist of direct contact on a small social scale, their acquaintances generally just consider them to be eccentric, which limits their ponerogenic role. However, if they manage to hide their own personality behind the written word, their influence may poison the minds of society on a wide scale and for a long time.

Otherwise one finds oneself living a dream within a dream within a dream, which is no different than operating with a faulty intellectual framework, only it is less adaptive in the material world but equally leading to be a dream of the past.

As usual feeling like the resident, non co-linear, weird dream guy... after some exquisitely suggestive 'Leonine' dreams the night before last, it seemed the perfect irony reading the above comment this morning.

An earlier statement by Vyninho having reminded me of the period prior to requesting a crystal in 2017 when, amidst other peculiar 'felid' experiences - I was also dreaming the 'gibberish' chorus from the old Tokens tune;

On investigation, learning;

"Wimoweh", a mishearing of the original song's chorus of "Uyimbube", Zulu: You are a lion.

Which at that point, seemed just another in a long line of funny 'cat' references that had appeared to kick off after this series of events?

...from February 4th 2016- long before I'd found the Cassiopaean Experiment -

'Saw Pulsar N/W of Pleiades again...'

and on the same day -

''Woke up 'tingling' and heard 'voice' - ''we are coming and mean well''

... the entry for the day before contains simply 'Ears ringing!!' and a couple of weeks later -

'Pulse near left hand star of Orion' (which was Beta Eridani if I remember correctly) and
'Orion's head doubled / stretched' ...

Which happened to be the night following an experience where I found myself face to face (while meditating) with a 'Lion person'!

The very 'real' visage, one that certainly gave me tingles after discovering the Löwenmensch (lion-human) figurine. Though since learning about 'densities' and 'variable' physicality etc. must say I do still wonder if 'perhaps, it was a taste of 4D interaction?

As such, I was probably more disappointed than most with what I've read of the 'Leo' dialogues...particularly as the 'Lion' theme seemed to amplify after my crystals arrived?

...the name Jeremiah also linked to the city of Urmiah, (where, it is said, Zoroaster lived) which was taken to be another possible (although very abstract...) Ra / Cat reference - via the relationship between Zoroaster and Zurvanism and by extension anthropomorphic felids?

But for some reason the name 'Urmiah' seemed to be a focus?

So on looking into that I had a bit a Hendaye moment learning that the name has been said to derive from the Indo-Iranian urmi meaning "wave" and urmya- "undulating, wavy" but still seemed to be missing something as the niggling continued until I stumbled across this -

Urmah

A curiosity that then seemed quite a coincidence after following Neil's lead and skimming through the most recent 2016 'Leo' session? As not only were "Cassiopeans and Urmahs" mentioned in the title, but 'Hendaye' was also referenced 7 times!

But yeah...shame about the content :-(

I didn't find direct quotes on the search term 'anti-intellectual' either so searched on 'critical thought' and found these:

Information selection and substitution: The existence of psychological phenomena known to pre-Freudian philosophical students of the subconscious bears repeating. Unconscious psychological processes outstrip conscious reasoning, both in time and in scope, which makes many psychological phenomena possible: including those generally described as converse, such as subconscious blocking out of conclusions, the selection, and, also, substitution of seemingly uncomfortable premises.

We speak of blocking out conclusions if the inferential process was proper in principle and has almost arrived at a conclusion and final comprehension within the act of internal projection, but becomes stymied by a preceding directive from the subconscious, which considers it inexpedient or disturbing. This is primitive prevention of personality disintegration, which may seem advantageous; however, it also prevents all the advantages which could be driven from consciously elaborated conclusion and reintegration. A conclusion thus rejected remains in our subconscious and in a more unconscious way causes the next blocking and selection of this kind. This can be extremely harmful, progressively enslaving a person to his own subconscious, and is often accompanied by a feeling of tension and bitterness.

We speak of selection of premises whenever the feedback goes deeper into the resulting reasoning and from its database thus deletes and represses into the subconscious just that piece of information which was responsible for arriving at the uncomfortable conclusion. Our subconscious then permits further logical reasoning, except that the outcome will be erroneous in direct proportion to the actual significance of the repressed data. An ever-greater number of such repressed information is collected in our subconscious memory. Finally, a kind of habit seems to take over: similar material is treated the same way even if reasoning would have reached an outcome quite advantageous to the person.

The most complex process of this type is substitution of premises thus eliminated by other data, ensuring an ostensibly more comfortable conclusion. Our associative ability rapidly elaborates a new item to replace the removed one, but it is one leading to a comfortable conclusion. This operation takes the most time, and it is unlikely to be exclusively subconscious. Such substitutions are often effected collectively, in certain groups of people, through the use of verbal communication. That is why they best qualify for the moralising epithet "hypocrisy" than either of the above mentioned processes.

The above examples of conversive phenomena do not exhaust a problem richly illustrated in psychoanalytical works. Our subconscious may carry the roots of human genius within, but its operation is not perfect; sometimes it is reminiscent of a blind computer, especially whenever we allow it to be cluttered with anxiously rejected material. This explains why conscious monitoring, even at the price of courageously accepting disintegrative states, is likewise necessary to our nature, not to mention our individual and social good.

There is no such thing as a person whose perfect self-knowledge allows him to eliminate all tendencies towards converse thinking, but some people are relatively closets this state, while others remain slaves to these processes. Those people who use converse operations too often for the purpose of finding convenient conclusions, or constructing some cunning paralogistic or paramoralistic statements, eventually begin to undertake such behaviour for ever more trivial reasons, losing their thought processes altogether. This necessarily leads to behaviour errors which must be paid for by others as well as themselves.

People who have lost their psychological hygiene and capacity of proper thought along this road also lose their natural critical faculties with regard to the statements and behaviour of individuals whose abnormal thought processes were formed on a substratum of pathological anomalies, whether inherited or acquired. Hypocrites stop differentiating between pathological and normal individuals, thus opening and "infection entry" for the ponerologic role of pathological factors.

Generally, each community contains people in whom similar methods of thinking were developed on a large scale, with their various deviations as a backdrop. We find this both in characteropathic and psychopathic personalities. Some have even been influenced by others to grow accustomed to such "reasoning", since converse thinking is highly contagious and can spread throughout an entire society. In "happy times" especially, the tendency for converse thinking generally intensifies. It appears accompanied by a rising wave of hysteria in said society. Those who try to maintain common sense and proper reasoning finally wind up in the minority, feeling wronged because their human right to maintain psychological hygiene is violated by pressure from all sides. This means that unhappy times are not far away.

We should point out that the erroneous thought processes described herein also, as a rule, violate the laws of logic with characteristic treachery. Educating people in the art of proper reasoning can thus serve to counteract such tendencies; it has a hallowed age-old tradition which seems to have been insufficient effective for centuries. As an example: according to the laws of logic, a question containing an erroneous or unconfirmed suggestion has no answer. Nevertheless, not only does operating with such questions become epidemic among people with a tendency to conversive thinking, and a source of terror when used by psychopathic individuals; it also occurs among people who think normally, or even those who have studied logic.

This decreasing tendency in a society's capacity for proper thought should be counteracted, since it also lowers it's immunity to ponerogenic processes. An effective measure would be teaching both proper thought and skilful detection of errors in thought. The front of such education should be expanded, including psychology, psychopathology, and the science described herein, for the purpose of raising people who can easily detect any paralogism.

Spellbinders
In order to comprehend ponerogenic pathways of contagion, especially those acting in a wider social context, let us observe the role and personalities of individuals we shall call "spellbinders", who are highly active in this area in spite of their statistically negligible number.

Spellbinders are generally the carriers of various pathological factors, some characteropathies, and some inherited anomalies. Individuals with malformations of their personalities frequently play similar roles, although the social scale of influence remains small (family or neighbourhood) and does not cross certain boundaries of decency.

Spellbinders are characterised by pathological egotism. Such a person is forced by some internal causes to make an early choice between two possibilities: the first is forcing other people to think and experience things in a manner similar to his own; the second is a feeling of being lonely and different, a pathological misfit in social life. Sometimes the choice is either snake-charming or suicide.

Triumphant repression of self-critical or unpleasant concepts from the field of consciousness gradually gives rise to the phenomena of conversive thinking, or paralogistics, paramoralisms, and the use of reversion blockades. They stream so profusely from the mind and mouth of the spellbinder that they flood the average persons mind. Everything becomes subordinated to the spellbinder's over-compensatory conviction that they are exceptional, sometimes even messianic. An ideology emerges from this conviction, true in part, whose value is supposedly superior. However, if we analyse the exact functions of such an ideology in the spellbinder's personality, we perceive that it is nothing other than a means of self-charming, useful for repressing those tormenting self-critical associations into the subconscious. The ideology's instrumental role in influencing other people also serves the spellbinder's needs.

The spellbinder believes that he will always find converts to his ideology, and most often, they are right. However, they feel shock (or even paranormal indignation) when it turns out that their influence extends to only a limited minority, while most people's attitude to their activities remains critical, pained and disturbed. The spellbinder is thus confronted with a choice: either withdraw back into his void or strengthen his position by improving the effectiveness of his activities.

The spellbinder places on a high moral plane anyone who has succumbed to his influence and incorporated the experiential method he imposes. He showers such people with attention and property, if possible. Critics are met with "moral" outrage. It can be even proclaimed that the compliant minority is in fact the moral majority, since it professes the best ideology and honours a leader whose qualities are above average.

Such activity is always necessarily characterised by the inability to force its final results, something obvious from a psychological point of view because its substratum contains pathological phenomena, and both spellbinding and self-charming make it impossible to perceive reality accurately enough to force results logically. However, spellbinders nurture great optimism and harbour visions of future triumphs similar to those they enjoyed over their own crippled souls. It is also possible for optimism to be a pathological symptom.

In a healthy society, the activities of spellbinders meet with criticism effective enough to stifle them quickly. However, when they are preceded by conditions operating destructively upon common sense and social order; such as social injustice, cultural backwardness, or intellectually limited rulers sometimes manifesting pathological traits, spellbinders' activities have led entire societies into large-scale human tragedy.

Such an individual fishes an environment or society for people amenable to his influence, deepening their psychological weaknesses until they finally join together in a ponerogenic union. On the other hand, people who have maintained their healthy critical faculties intact, used upon their own common sense and moral criteria, attempt to counteract the spellbinders' activities and their results. In the resulting polarisation of social attitudes, each side justifies itself by means of moral categories. That is why such commonsense resistance is always accompanied by some feeling of helplessness and deficiency of criteria.

The awareness that a spellbinder is always a pathological individual should protect us from the known results of moralising interpretation of pathological phenomena, ensuring us an objective criterion for more effective action. Explaining what kind of pathological substratum is hidden behind a given instance of spellbinding activities should enable a modern solution to such situations.

It is a characteristic phenomenon that a hight IQ generally helps a person to be more immune to spellbinding activities only to a moderate degree. Actual differences in the formation of human attitudes to the influence of such activities should be attributed to other properties of human nature. The most decisive factor in assuming a critical attitude is good basic intelligence, which conditions our perception of psychological reality. We can also observe how a spellbinder's activities "husk out" amenable individuals with an astonishing regularity.

A primary ponerogenic union is formed at the same time as its ideology, perhaps even somewhat earlier. A normal person perceives such ideology to be different from the world of human concepts, obviously suggestive, and even primitively comical to a degree.

An ideology of a secondarily ponerogenic association is formed by gradual adaptation of the primary ideology to functions and goals other than the original formative ones. A certain kind of layering or schizophrenia of ideology takes place during the ponerization process. The outer layer closest to the original content is used for the group's propaganda purposes, especially regarding the outside world, although it can in part also be used inside with regard to disbelieving lower-echelon members. The second layer presents the elite with no problems of comprehension: it is more hermetic, generally composed by slipping a different meaning into the same names. Since identical names signify different contents depending on the layer in question, understanding this "double-talk" requires simultaneous fluency in both languages.

Average people succumb to the first layer's suggestive insinuations for a long time before they learn to understand the second one as well. Anyone with certain psychological deviations, especially if he is wearing the mask of normality with which we are already familiar, immediately perceives the second layer to be attractive and significant; after all, it was built by people like him. Comprehending this double-talk is therefore a vexatious task, provoking quite understandable psychological resistance; this very duality of language, however, is a pathognomonic symptom indicating that the human union in question is touched by the ponerogenic process to an advanced degree.

The ideology of unions affected by such degeneration has certain constant factors regardless of their quality, quantity, or scope of action: namely, the motivations of a wronged group, radical righting of the wrong, and higher values of the individuals who have joined the organisation. These motivations facilitate sublimation of the feeling of being wronged and different, caused by one's own psychological failings, and appear to liberate the individual from the need to abode by uncomfortable moral principles.

In the world full of real injustice and human humiliation, making it conducive to the formation of an ideology containing the above elements, a union of its converts may easily succumb to the degradation. When this happens, those people with a tendency to accept the better version of the ideology will tend to justify such ideological duality.

The ideology of the proletariat which aimed at revolutionary restructuring of the world, was already contaminated by a schizoid deficit the understanding of, trust for, human nature; small wonder, then, that it easily succumbed to a process of typical degeneration in order to nourish and disguise a macro social phenomenon whose basic essence is completely different.

For future reference, let us remember: ideologists do not need spellbinders. Spellbinders need ideologies in order to subject them to their own deviant goals.

On the other hand, the fact that some ideology degenerated along with its corollary social movement, later succumbing to this schizophrenia and serving goals which the originators of the ideology would have abhorred, does not prove that it was worthless, false, and fallacious from the start. Quite the contrary: it rather appears that under certain historical conditions, the ideology of any social movement, even if it is sacred truth, can yield to the ponerization process.

A given ideology may have contained weak spots, created by the errors of human thought and emotion within; or it may, during the course of its history, become infiltrated by more primitive foreign material which can contain ponerogenic factors. Such material destroys an ideology's internal homogeny. The source of such infection by foreign ideological material may be the ruling social system with its laws and customs based on a more primitive tradition, or an imperialistic system of law. It may be, of course, simply another philosophical movement often contaminated by the eccentricities of its founder, who considers the facts to blame for not conforming to his dialectical construct.

Back
Top Bottom