Session 23 May 2020

Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.

I think that this could also mean that whatever positive effects humans will experience with the STO version of this virus it will happen only after the elevation to 4D. I don't think that we will see much positivity on this 3D Earth. This planet is currently transforming into total madness, and things were already pretty bad.

Even when Putin and Trump were being elected, and our 3D PTB were doing everything they could to change the situation, the 4D STS were not panicking because it didn't change much things from their perspective. They are simply not afraid of the 3D beings in any shape or form. But this does make them panic because it probably affects what will happen on the 4D Earth.

So what do you do when you have a lot of people who have "encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates domination and absorption"?

Well, you have to eliminate them somehow. Laura said this two years ago:

Right now a big bloodbath is coming in the USA and it is because of those trying to qualify and quantify and confront and change. You must realize that about 72% of the US population is white and non-hispanic; MOST of them are conservatives. What do you really think is going to happen when a vocal minority that is using every dirty trick in the book to try to enforce their vision on that 72% pushes things to where the rubber hits the road? It's been tried before, again and again, throughout history and it always ends the same way. Always.

On the other hand, there are hopeful signs all over, of humans at least partially waking up to what's going on, pushing back against this agenda

I think so. And the more you can share knowledge the better. I'm a witness to that. A few days ago a person on facebook simply added me to his contacts. The man (an anime fan, like me) and as someone who works in the health area, was not only very sad and stressed by this whole bad thing called pandemic. For some reason on his wall he said that the virus according to what he could corroborate by his knowledge that there are pathogens that can change people's emotional state, and that this virus was altering people's minds, because of all the violence and anger he was witnessing in the world. This man knows nothing of what we talk about here in the forum, and I realized that he is skeptical of such things. However, I began to talk to him in a subtle way, almost the same way the C's do when you want to say something without altering the person's free will. It's amazing how this person is not only completely receptive to information, but has even confessed to me that by talking to him, his stress has been relieved in a way that even the psychologist he's paying a lot of money to couldn't fix. And he's now trying to add people, anime fans, to lift other people's spirits. He even asked me if I had studied psychology or to be a teacher at the university. I think this may be at least circumstantial evidence that the STO strain is really opening up channels of information for people who are STO-oriented.

It may be an assumption, but I wouldn't regard it as a 'massive' assumption. In this session the C's said that 24% of the population got the 'virus' and that 37% of that 24% got the 'positive' virus, so the people that got the positive virus would amount to millions of people.

What exactly does it mean, or what effect that will have in this 'time' of transition, I do not know. But I'm pretty sure it will be something very positive.

Yes, maybe it is just assumptions but the information come from transcript March 14, 1998.

It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized.
So, trust... watch... look... listen... and learn... Grow and expand, evolve and transform and rejoice with the quadrillion times quadrillions to benefit from this sharing!!!“

Emphasis mine:

The Grand Cycle on the Earth is about to close, and I was wondering, is there more STO candidate’s somewhere? And I found out that the millions more people will be contact through this forum in near future!
The reason is maybe something to do with positive virus mutations! So more and more people are waking up and looking for the answers. Thus will gathering here.
No wonder, Cs keeps saying that “wait and see,” “trust, watch, look and listen.”
Are we ready to welcome millions new members? I think so.
That will be the Earth’s one of other phenomenal events too.

None of what I bolded is a justifiable conclusion from what the C's stated. You would be better served to get your head out of the clouds and to keep your feet on the ground. Wishful thinking like that, as understandable as that temptation might be given the current state of the world, does not serve you well. On the contrary, one needs to be tuned in to objective reality now more than ever.

Hello strategic enclosure,

Do you mean this Cs information “It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized“ is corrupted?

Anyway everything is lessons, learned by mistake, so please do not upset, maybe I am wrong or you are right.
So just wait until what Laura say about my post.
Then we both will learn together!

For some reason on his wall he said that the virus according to what he could corroborate by his knowledge that there are pathogens that can change people's emotional state, and that this virus was altering people's minds, because of all the violence and anger he was witnessing in the world.

Well, well, well.

Isn't that interesting.

Another data point suggesting that the STS strain is intended as a behavior modifier.

Well, well, well.

Isn't that interesting.

Another data point suggesting that the STS strain is intended as a behavior modifier.
Indeed- a precursor to a “zombie” virus? This is a real fear of mine- not that the dead will come back to life-that is highly implausible- but a virus that will make people act in a “zombie” like fashion more akin to “30 Days Later” attacking people and eating their flesh.
We have seen a couple cases like this blamed on “bath salts” - trial run? Or maybe a virus making people susceptible to mind control beaming or ???
I know this is stretch but after all the stuff we are seeing who knows- nothing would surprise me at this point

Indeed- a precursor to a “zombie” virus? This is a real fear of mine- not that the dead will come back to life-that is highly implausible- but a virus that will make people act in a “zombie” like fashion more akin to “30 Days Later” attacking people and eating their flesh.

Add to that that it also lowers the threshold of consciousness, makes the FRV convulse and BOOM! You're possessed by STS entities.

I think that this could also mean that whatever positive effects humans will experience with the STO version of this virus it will happen only after the elevation to 4D.

That's interesting, I didn't think of that.

It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized

Maybe the C's were talking about networks that relate to 4D networks - something like telepathy.

Humanity, as a whole, has shown itself to be unworthy of the beauty and wonder that is available on this planet if only people could think rationally, react appropriately, and feel gratitude for all the wonders of our world.
I can draw so many paralells to recovering addicts' fellowships. Everyone can recover from active addiction, but only few people do it. My suffering had to become unbearable million times before i admitted my powerlessness and that it is my ego - my predator mind, animal - primal part of me, that keeps me separated from my emotions and from the whole world. I had to stop listening to it (still trying to do it on a daily basis) to begin searching for a power bigger than my ego, a Higher Power, Highest Power, creative energy of love, God if you will. Then sort of automatically everything starts to sort out itself or rather God does that, i just merely let Him do it by deciding to turn everything over to His care. To do it I constantly pray = talk and meditate = listen to Him. I am grateful for the oportunity to be here now on this earth within this beauty and wonder. It was put before my eyes and how immature and insane i was not to appreciate it. I try not to judge others, but i do and feel sad about many people too.

I can draw so many paralells to recovering addicts' fellowships. Everyone can recover from active addiction, but only few people do it. My suffering had to become unbearable million times before i admitted my powerlessness and that it is my ego - my predator mind, animal - primal part of me, that keeps me separated from my emotions and from the whole world. I had to stop listening to it (still trying to do it on a daily basis) to begin searching for a power bigger than my ego, a Higher Power, Highest Power, creative energy of love, God if you will. Then sort of automatically everything starts to sort out itself or rather God does that, i just merely let Him do it by deciding to turn everything over to His care. To do it I constantly pray = talk and meditate = listen to Him. I am grateful for the oportunity to be here now on this earth within this beauty and wonder. It was put before my eyes and how immature and insane i was not to appreciate it. I try not to judge others, but i do and feel sad about many people too.
Exactly, like in the story of Hanuman, and Lucifer, the bringer of light. Submitting the ego, total surrender to the creator, then the good connection 🌼🌼🌼🎇🎇🎇🌄🌄🌄

Back
Top Bottom