Session 23 May 2020

You could be right-

You may be right - but what I am referring to is more along the lines of a real pandemic. The current state of people engaged with their electronic devices while it may be viewed as “zombie “ like is more like cultural programming in my opinion.
But again you may be right- we could all be “infected” with a latent virus that can be triggered through electronic devices- you may not even have to actually have one on your person but just be in proximity-a pulse is sent and off you go to zombie land, never the wiser. Scary thought!

Strobe lighting [emergency service vehicle lights, tv, cellphone screens etc] acts as a hypnotic opener which when combined with auditory suggestions leads to programming:

Strobe lighting [emergency service vehicle lights, tv, cellphone screens etc] acts as a hypnotic opener which when combined with auditory suggestions leads to programming:

Yes I remember this session - I think all of these are now coming to the forefront more than ever as the PTB become increasingly desperate

I'm having a conversation with the person I mentioned earlier. He has shared the following with me suggesting that the virus alters people's behavior.

And read this he just told me:

I posted this exact same info. onto my Manitoba Shared Health facebook page with no response at all. And that's one of the reasons that I think face boook filters are blocking communication and creating large and dangerous misunderstandings. But who really runs facebook or twitter nowadays apart from computer algorithms? and even though I use all comments, my cellphone facebook post does not show up.

You could be right-

You may be right - but what I am referring to is more along the lines of a real pandemic. The current state of people engaged with their electronic devices while it may be viewed as “zombie “ like is more like cultural programming in my opinion.
But again you may be right- we could all be “infected” with a latent virus that can be triggered through electronic devices- you may not even have to actually have one on your person but just be in proximity-a pulse is sent and off you go to zombie land, never the wiser. Scary thought!
As an add to my above - unfortunately some of us depend on those screens, myself included to make a living. So it goes

As an add to my above - unfortunately some of us depend on those screens, myself included to make a living. So it goes

Indeed but awareness protects, thankfully. If one was ignorant of this vector of attack then one would be much more open to it. Simply being consciously aware of it though affords some protection. If one endeavours to keep this in mind then it surely provides even more protection.

And this is what our Cassandra wrote 3 years ago:

Charlottesville is a harbinger and, since I'm sort of in the business of predicting the future - and have some considerable success in doing so - I think I will make a prediction here, today.

There is a widespread, violent revolution coming in the USA and the Left is bringing it to birth. But the curious result of this will be not what people are actually expecting: the Left is doomed to lose and when the Terror comes, Vocal Lefties will be prime targets. Why do I say that? Consider this: the Left are relatively wimpy militarily speaking. The traditional Right are the God-Fearing Christians with Guns. Whatever powers are actually running this show, they are keenly aware of these "minor details". It's like, "Gosh, how are we gonna do this? We need 2 armed sides... Wait, I know! Every Righty has a bunker and 10,000 rounds of ammo, so we just have to fire up the Left and arm them! DONE!" Something like that, anyway. BUT, I'm not too sure that the plan is to arm the Left and here's why.

The left is mostly composed of college educated elites aligned with Hillary and the gang. This is actually a minority even if they are able to field a few million into protests and such at present because of the programming that has been done via the education system for the past dozen years or more.

Okay, so the Left can field a few million angry SJWs... maybe 13% of the population, the 1% psychopaths added to the 12% pathological authoritarian followers that generally surround and actively support them. If you consider the total population of the USA, that’s about 45 million people MOST of whom will stay home.

On the other side, the vast majority of the middle and lower classes – some of which lean Left but stay home too - can be seen as the resource pool of the right. That's over 80% of the US population, i.e. 280 million people, a large portion of which that will, when push comes to shove, join forces against the Radical Left to exterminate them and all their supporters including Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, and so forth. This is a dreadful thing because many who are innocent and stay OUT of the mess may die.

Because, make no mistake about it: extermination is coming and it seems to me to be planned that way. Push the masses of normal people against the wall and certain elements within that population will rise up like jihadis against their oppressors. And there just happens to be MORE people on the "right" than the left because the left is an elitist milieu by definition.

Think "French Revolution" and the guillotine.

As R. G. Collingwood wrote:

If we want to abolish capitalism or war, and in doing so not only to destroy them but to bring into existence something better, we must begin by understanding them: seeing what the problems are which our economic or international system succeeds in solving, and how the solution of these is related to the other problems which it fails to solve. This understanding of the system we set out to supersede is a thing which we must retain throughout the work of superseding it, as a knowledge of the past conditioning our creation of the future. It may be impossible to do this; our hatred of the thing we are destroying may prevent us from understanding it, and we may love it so much that we cannot destroy it unless we are blinded by such hatred. But if that is so, there will once more, as so often in the past, be change but no progress; we shall have lost our hold on one group of problems in our anxiety to solve the next. And we ought by now to realize that no kindly law of nature will save us from the fruits of our ignorance.

The Left understands NOTHING because part of their indoctrination has included the destruction of all branches of learning including history. The left removing Confederate statues and ISIS destroying Christian artifacts are done for the same reasons. Eradicate history that offends. Postmodernism has corrupted everything.

So, again, make no mistake about it: the Time of Turmoil is upon us and only knowledge and awareness and judicious use of both will get us through. And it is unlikely that the Left will survive at all; historically speaking, it never has. You need to be VERY careful who you are identified with in this time because you can be sure that somebody is taking names. And just because the Left is dominant now – and it seems planned that way as I have described above - you must remember: 13% vs over 80% - and the 80% has a far firmer grasp on reality, and far more reason to defend themselves from the threatened destruction by the Left. The Left is only fighting for an ideology... when things get really inconvenient, only pathological types stick to ideology. The Right is fighting for their lives and you can bet they'll win.

Okay, that’s my prediction. You can argue all you want, it won’t change it; my middle name should have been Cassandra.

And here is another interesting view on present things:

This overall event has been compared to - and described as - many things, from civil war to insurrection to cultural revolution. What strikes us as we take in the above are its eerie similarities to the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution, in which those among the 'bourgeoisie' who supported the revolution - whether out of fear or due to ideological possession - would voluntarily 'surrender their privileged positions' - including their residences and jobs - to 'members of the proletariat' for the 'glory of the revolution to usher in a new enlightened age'...

Just watched Ben Davidson's daily Suspicious0bservers science news update. He brought attention to a paper modeling the effect on the global electrical circuit by an extreme solar flare or coronal mass ejection. Result: atmospheric current density could increase by up to 30x.
Error - Cookies Turned Off
How exactly does that translate- what would that do? A super gigantic sheet of lightning arcing to ground? I cannot even fathom such an event- EMP pulse? Electro terraforming like Pierre mentions? Oh man that would be crazy!

Not sure. More lightning, probably. Enhanced weather events, also.

Guess we'll find out.
I remember a lightning storm back in the 80’s that seemed like the end of the world- it got super dark and windy and lightning that looked like Star Wars laser battle. I can imagine that multiplied- ought to be interesting to be sure- providing we survive such an event

Thank for the session, it was very interesting! I wrote down some initial thoughts and did not post them:

So 4D STS came in and it produced sulfur. Will we have disclosure and more restrictions? If the magnetic field is weakened will electronics be fried? I saw there was an article about increased charge in the atmosphere.

The terraforming due to sun, comets or Nemesis arcing electricity is quite the thing. It makes me wonder what level of scale we're talking about. The level playing field may mean in 3D terms that electronics are fried so they can't control us, or possibly something else like exposure?

Oh and I like roller-coasters, but this one has been getting quite intense. 😮

Back
Top Bottom