George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Oops - time expired. I may be done with 'em, but you can ride:

Geeze - I got a little vertigo from that! Thought a short break from CoronaFloyd madness might be appreciated. :-P

250px-Magnum_XL-200.jpg
Roller coaster cam -- I love it! (Almost as good as race car cams, though not quite.)

Bad day for London yesterday, especially for the police.
Ten police officers are hurt in clashes at Black Lives Matter protest including woman PC hospitalised when her horse bolted - after tens of thousands gathered peacefully despite pleas for social distancing

On last years craze about turning Police Departments into a motorized heavy infantry sporting heavily armored vehicles of War:
-= Minnesota Police Department fleeing from its precincts =-
PAINE in the Morning 6.1.20 [42:00]
I'm working, while listening to my radio-show backlog. In the above podcast Thomas blurts out:
- Why do we buy all this stuff.. all this police gear, why do we fund these police tanks and police APCs, the guns and the vests, the training abroad, if you gonna RUN away, whet sh*t happens? ..'The hell is that about? I'll tell you what it's about: they are standing down on purpose! :( Its.. its tough to watch! :(

Last edited:
And more people start to look at the ritualistic patterns not only in 'taking a knee' but also in the mantra 'I can't breath'.

This is from a FB post:
Copied from a friends post Omg the thought and realisation of this just made my body shudder!!

Ok, so we had/have a respiratory virus that was/is killing people, then masks that obstruct breathing, now after a staged event in Minneapolis the whole world is chanting 'I can't breathe".

I give you this..
Pranayama is the conscious awareness of breath. The term is derived from Sanskrit, Prana means breath, respiration, vitality or energy. Ayama means expansion or stretching. Thus, Pranayama connotes extension and control of breath.
Thousands and millions are chanting, "I can't breathe". 🤔 this negative mantra has been orchestrated. They are controlling your very breathing, and subsequently your ability to breathe.
Mantras are powerful. By chanting mantras you are programming your subconscious mind to reverberate with the said mantra that is being chanted. since the mantras have a certain level of consciousness , you are vibrating with the consciousness.
You do the rest to piece it together.
I'm off to cleanse my soul from these satanistic rituals that they have everyone all over the world unknowingly doing .
Lightworkers.. We need a mass meditation to reverse this darkness back to light. I CAN Breathe / We CAN breathe .

This was sent to me via FB with the question" Are the Russians behind ANTIFA?'
Notice the ad for Protesters is for Cities in the U.S.A. but the attention drawing BLACK SQUARE in the screen is Cyrillic...
Geezus....apparently, Russia is getting tossed into the fray, again....looks a bit D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E. to me!!1591544680813.png

So, just to do a thought experiment. Let's assume the Cs description of COVID is accurate, and about 2/3 of the populace receive an STS version that opens them to control. Further assume that the effects of the virus are similar regardless of instinctive political orientation.

In that case, right-wingers could be activated, just as left wingers. Worth noting that much of Trump's base are Qanon followers, and Q has spent years getting them to accept the possibility of a military dictatorship. Also worth noting that many right-leaning alt-media personalities went full covidiot.

The power structure doesn't care about ideological consistency, but about power. The possibility that they might switch ideological tracks shouldn't be ruled out. A swing of the pendulum in the opposite direction could be the purpose of the last decades of increasing left-wing ideological hegemony: building up emotional pressure, and then releasing it in the direction they want, with the population actively embracing military dictatorship as a far better option to the theocracy of the Cathedral.

Not saying that IS the plan. Actually I'd be surprised if that was the plan at the 3D level. 4D, though? 4D is cunning, and plans at that level can take centuries or millennia to come to fruition.

Oh I definetely agree about a military dictatorship being a posibility. But have you seen the military lately? And their statements? That's my point and the implication I had an issue believing in the OP - that whites are suddenly going to turn into mass murderers on a scale rarely seen.

Frankly I suspect that "master-race" quote by the Cs is outdated, or more accuretly, out-timelined and in need of nuanced analysis.

4D and the PTB I would suspect have much more ways to get what they want than a simplistic WWII rehash narrative reloaded and overblown. But perhaps this isnt the place to expand upon it right now though it is an interesting and complicated speculative conversation nonetheless. Cheers!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think of the following. It may be just an incredible coincidence or fake news, but I do find this curious. Apparently a 'clip art' image of Floyd could be seen via The Obama Foundation (side note: why does something like that exist?) weeks before he was killed. The 'debunkers' are saying that it is a 'dynamic' image associated with the URL, but there are people posting screenshots of tweets from mid May, where you can see the thumbnail. At least, it looks a lot like him. Here's a sample (the lower tweet):

Here's how one Twitter user describes how this works:

"In the code there is a tag "og:image" which allows Wordpress to specify which user specified image to use for social media previews. When that image is changed, it effects all social media previews regardless of date."

It's not a conspiracy, it's software programming.

Playing devil's advocate here: do we even know if the cop killed Floyd from a racist point of view. Or was it just a madman who might as well have put a white or Asian guy in that neck clamp.

Pretty much. The issue is psycho cops, not racist cops. But try telling anyone that. The horse has bolted on this one. We're speeding down the highway to crazyville with no brakes.

Back
Top Bottom