George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Is this possible that this virus did something to the people, took out their intelligence, making them followers of this new situation, took them their bon-sense? Maybe this virus transformed some people like that. Not just with the racial situation, but with the mask program, that almost everybody accept so easily, and their fear.... that is strange also. A really mind program helped with --maybe-- the virus. Others, like us, were protected by knowledge.
I dont think so. It is the programming and it is just getting more obvious.

Here are some quotes from KRS-One which are very telling concerning the black community in US. Maybe these will be helpfull to some of you. KRS is the smartest and most intelligent Hiphop MC and a true maverick in that game. You could say he is a Hiphop philosopher. And he is almost the only rapper that stuck to conscious and socially responsible path in his career. He never glorified the gangster culture or strip club mentality. Often shunned and hated upon by mainstream rappers who basically sold their souls for money. You can believe that he knows what he is talking about.

“It's just hypocrisy on hip-hop's part to cry racial profiling when your race is on TV acting like fools.”

"Black people are just constantly immature in their thinking, undisciplined, and we suffer as a people. This is not about race in the sense that black people got to get something better than whites or Latinos or Asians. This is just basically that we keep complaining about what we don't have and what we can't do, and then, when we get in positions to do stuff, we fight amongst ourselves like savages."

"Just black executives have a bias against older artists. We don't respect our elders. That's not because of white people. That's because of black leadership. We just have that problem, and it's something that I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to conquer."

"We [black people] don't respect our elders. Besides artists, we don't respect Frederick Douglass. We don't respect Martin Luther King. You look at every Martin Luther King Boulevard out here, and it's a crack block. That's not because of white people. That's because of black leadership. We just have that problem, and it's something that I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to conquer."

"It's always baffled me why BET looks the way it does. This is Black Entertainment Television. Why are we up there, then, looking like idiots? It's because black people are marketing black people like that."

“The single most important lesson I learned is that black people are the cause of black people's demise.”

"No child is racist. A child is born, and then they go through the educational system."

"I'm not a fan of public school at all; I think it's one of the greatest catastrophes of American history."

“Ignorance is a poison and knowledge will nourish.”

"Educate yourself, because this society is geared to have us hate each other. The longer we hate each other, the more we can't come together as humanity and look at the knuckleheads screwing it up for everybody."

"Violence on the community stops when the soul matures."

“The single most important contribution that I can offer, the strengthening of people's spirit and soul, the strengthening of families, the unity of a husband and a wife. To me, that's most important. Without that, we have nothing. If a son doesn't respect a father, if a child doesn't respect a parent, then we're lost.”

“The whole world is conscious. It's just that we become conscious at times, and you become conscious when you lose a parent, or just a loved one, period - a wife, a brother, you know. You wake up and say, "Man, it's real. I don't need this pimp gangster stuff anymore, I need something with a little more substance." And there is marketing for that.”

"You can't expect to be on MTV and critique George Bush. You can't expect to be on BET or the cover of 'The Source' advocating Jesus Christ or Buddha or Hindu Krishna or Moses. As a conscious rap artist, you have to play in the arena that you're supposed to be in. What is that arena? That arena is the college market. The conscious rap artist woos the college market, even though the college market is the wildest, most sexed-out, drug-driven market in the country, possibly the world."

“Take a look at the police and how they treat you, Take a look at these corporations that cheat you. Democrats and Republicans are all see-through. Now we votin for the lesser of two evils... Man, don't let 'em deceive you. This is an autocracy, not a democracy, But to call this a democracy without mock interest In the laws of society? That's called hypocrisy.”

"This is the problem with the United States: there's no leadership. A leader would say, 'Police brutality is an oxymoron. There are no brutal police. The minute you become brutal you're no longer police.' So, what, we're not dealing with police. We're dealing with a federally authorized gang."

"Religion and God are totally separate. Religion is created by government. God is God."

"If you vote for evil, you are evil yourself."

I'm not sure what to think of the following. It may be just an incredible coincidence or fake news, but I do find this curious. Apparently a 'clip art' image of Floyd could be seen via The Obama Foundation (side note: why does something like that exist?) weeks before he was killed. The 'debunkers' are saying that it is a 'dynamic' image associated with the URL, but there are people posting screenshots of tweets from mid May, where you can see the thumbnail. At least, it looks a lot like him. Here's a sample (the lower tweet):

Here's the tweet from The Obama Foundation from May 17th:

Following on from my previous post, (George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US) below is a partial list of companies that now fund and support Black Lives Matter.

Partial list of hundreds of companies to now fund BLM :
Holy cow!

Guilting people is profitable on an industrial scale! What a fabulous scam!

And here I thought Victim Bux were purely metaphorical in nature. I didn't realize you could convert it directly into cash. Why, you could finance a small army with that kind of...

Huh.

The picture of the cops kneeling or the soldiers doing the same reminded something. Today I found. In the imaginary world of knights these ones knee very often before going to war, receiving the ok from the King or the Queen. Valiant and brave guys they are depicted in the epic stories even if they were savages and criminals, thieves and assassins. But because we believe in Papa Noel, we have this picture of the knight as someone that will help us, save our lives, men that had a good heart. And we are living an epic moment, so we need knights. So that gestual that they are doing, kneeling in front of us is working very well. But it is just a Comedia del Arte.

Here are 2 pictures of knights kneeling.

Attachments

• 61FCir-wPSL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    61FCir-wPSL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ob_f3f000_15b04f067468bdde97de2f1af8a51cdf.jpg
    ob_f3f000_15b04f067468bdde97de2f1af8a51cdf.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 11
Damn. In one of those superposition universes not far from here, there are BLM guys sneaking around setting up crisis actors to do prat falls. And the fact Floyd and that cop used to work the same shift at the same night club fits into the same category as Smollett's association with those two brothers from Nigeria. -Except with expensive sunglasses and silencers. There's just too much money on the table for things to be entirely straight.

I'm not sure what to think of the following. It may be just an incredible coincidence or fake news, but I do find this curious. Apparently a 'clip art' image of Floyd could be seen via The Obama Foundation (side note: why does something like that exist?) weeks before he was killed. The 'debunkers' are saying that it is a 'dynamic' image associated with the URL, but there are people posting screenshots of tweets from mid May, where you can see the thumbnail. At least, it looks a lot like him. Here's a sample (the lower tweet):

Here's the tweet from The Obama Foundation from May 17th:

That is very odd. It looks like George Floyd. The dynamic image thing... does that mean they have changed the image on the tweet? If that is possible then that seems to explain it, at least in my mind.

I have a hypothesis on the concept of white privilege

In my view, white privilege is something that is made manifest within the psyche of the non-white population within the developing world.

It's a concept that has psychological weight and affects the perception of reality of people from this part of the world. I think this concept has now been transferred to the psyche of the western minority and propagated in culture and education so as to give it legitimacy.

To explain, I'm not sure how many poor countries people here have visited? In poor countries (e.g. in Asia or Africa) white ex-pats live in gated communities usually surrounded by armed security. White people to locals appear as this 'other'. They have privilege.... They come from rich countries, they live in gated communities, they are rich, have servants, go to expensive resorts, holiday and travel a lot etc.

To the psyche of the local community (the majority of which lives in poverty and / or work for white people as servants, nannies or employees in their businesses), there's a psychological effect caused by this apparent disparity in fortunes. It's a perception thing that then has a knock on effect psychologically and emotionally on their world view.

Those who are rich within the local community teach their kids to imitate what they see as 'white'... Kids may be taken to private international schools and later to European / American universities to be taught the fine arts of white culture ('europeanism' / 'americanism') - mostly consumerism really in my opinion, and in this way, they are making real what they perceive both to themselves and their countrymen. For all intents and purposes, white people look to have privilege and at least in these countries, they set the standard to which the locals wish to attain as it'll then mean they transcend poverty but also the limiting dimensions of their own country (white people are perceived to be globally mobile, not limited by the dimensions of any one country).

I think this concept has been brought to the west in the psyche of millions of immigrants from the developing world.

They've come here and seen how indigenous ethnic minorities live compared to their white counterparts (i.e. they tend to be poorer) and I think they have unconsciously taken this psychological construct which existed in their psyche from their home countries and applied it here... Except, instead of reverence for white people (as is the case in their home countries) they have taken it, together with the idea of white racism (which is more prevalent in the west) to try and correct what they now perceive to be a mistake, an error, an injustice.

In a sense, the concept of white privilege I believe is an attempt of minorities to correct something that they perceive to be real but it's only real in their collective psyches (not intrinsically in reality).

I say again, I believe the concept (the root) of white privilege not to have its origins in western countries but in those other countries that don't belong in the west or in Europe. I believe it's a psychological reality for a good chunk of the global non-white population. I believe this psychological reality has real weight to it, I believe it's a psychological error that exists within the psyche of millions if not billions of people. I believe if these people don't notice this error for what it is, they will act it out in the world under the spirit of activism and freedom fighting in an attempt to try and correct something that doesn't actually exist in actual reality. If this is true, I don't think a race war would be restricted to national borders, rather I believe it has the potential to be a global thing.

That's my hypothesis.

Last edited:
Possibly, but whose responsibility is it? Are you going to tell me that the high levels of alcoholism among NAs is someone else's fault? I mean, every time an NA man or woman picks up a bottle to drink, it's not his/her responsibility, ultimately? If not, who is gonna step in and stop them and fix all their problems?

Well. Personal responsibility plays a role, sure, and I 100% agree that the only people who have the power to save the Native Americans are the Native Americans.

But, some populations are more susceptible to alcoholism than others, for biological reasons; in such cases providing them with ready access to strong drink is an aggressive act. There's an obvious analogy with the way in which opioids have been used, both historically (the Opium Wars in China) and recently (the use of pill mills to pacify and rot out the American heartland). And in fact, while the opioid epidemic has primarily been targeted at the rural white underclass, Indian Reservations have also been targeted by the same predatory corporations.

So, while personal responsibility obviously plays a role regarding addictive substances, the fact that the substances are addictive also implies quite a bit of responsibility on behalf of their purveyors.

Then again attempts to control alcoholism on Canadian Indian reserves have generally resulted in their populations turning to gasoline, glue, paint, etc. Many of them seem determined to destroy themselves. It's a really sad thing to see.

Back
Top Bottom