George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

As this madness progresses, I am noticing myself distancing from it all more and more. I don't think it is because I am disinterested; I still follow events and wonder how it is now - or soon will be - affecting me and others. But I just can't put any more emotion into it. It's like it's just not my world anymore. More and more I feel as if though I am still in this world, but I'm not longer of it. Maybe this is how the "separation of worlds" works? Most of my emotional hooks are played out.

I am realizing that there isn't any way I can really stop what's going on. Being angry and depressed isn't going to change it. "The programming is complete" and I can't hack the code. Speaking out won't help much, because most people won't listen. I've tried that and know it to be true. I will still make sure I'm there to provide my viewpoint if anyone wants to hear it; but I'm not holding out (well, too much!) hope that anyone else will, now.

So what I am trying to do now is just pay attention to my here-and-now, and do what makes me feel good and useful. Like posting here. Or cooking a nice rump roast. Or trying to make sure I do my EE right (I think I failed mouth-breathing class). And think about how I would like my future to be: a world where I CAN make a difference and be of help, and where we all chip in to love and support each other. This world we are in now is light-years away from that, and that's OK. Help who can be helped. And let the rest go.
I have to admit I havent watched any video in this thread for the reasons you state yourself. I watched only that one with Floyd and that "cop" kneeling on him ... And when I saw all the stuff that screamed false flag I just knew theres no need to watch anything anymore. To me its clear that all that will come after it will be confusing and geared towards making anyone who watched it more insecure and fearful. Which is what has been going on for a long time now. Also I realised that when you watch anything you let it into your subconscious mind regardless of where you interested in it or not. Same as how I started avoiding movies and neflix stuff once I realised its insulting to my intellect. So yeah, distancing oneself from this is a good tactic in keeping one's wits about. And as I see others have naturally done the same which is a sign we are starting to see this reality for what it is and we are basically putting our stability and peace of mind above any imposed one which is usually pushed to manipulate us.

And theres nothing that can be done about people who still want to invest themselves in these narratives unless they themselves realise the futility of trying to figure out who and what is behind this or that agenda or why do msm and these "independent" chanells say what they say. To me its clear that almost everyyone with a huge following on any media platform has some kind of agenda. To a greater or lesser extent. I mean, even astrologers are like that! Trying to sell their readings to make a living. 10 astrologers = 10 different readings of the same conjuction :lol:. I go by this formula: if it doesnt resonate with me and make me stronger/smarter/calmer I avoid it completely. Theres not enough hours in a day anyway.

I also think that when we are truly about The Work and our development is happening in the right direction it makes us impervious to false reality.

I saw the following article and couldn't help to think about the coup in Ukraine in 2014.

National Guardsmen deployed to Washington D.C. have been ordered not to use firearms or ammunition by Defense Secretary Mark Esper - who also ordered home active-duty troops that the Trump administration requested in recent days, according to The Washington Post.

Esper made the decision to disarm without first consulting the White House, which was not involved in the decision to disarm the Guard, according to two senior officials who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Before the coup in Ukraine, Yanukovich, the president, was told by the Western leaders to refrain from violence and just to let his troops/guards turn the other cheek to the violence that was happening. So he did just that and didn't defend himself against all the violent riots which were happening. Then the shootings by a 'third party' took place, which killed many police officers and protesters. It was framed by the Western MSM to be the doings of Yanukovich but was in reality just the final part of the coup. The duly elected president fled and the West succeeded in another color revolution.

Let us hope that the regime changers don't succeed in getting rid of Trump. Sure, Trump is not Yanukovich, but still the game plan might be the same.

I like this girl, Really Graceful. Not bad

These black masked policemen in the headband of this video reminded me of that famous picture from Denver Airport:

denver-airport-paintings.jpg

Damn, I found in Google something more or less similar from America:

90fa762ad3d6c2749258274f7ccb0d86

This guy lacks only a saber in his right hand!

It is spreading like a pandemic...

🇮🇸 Over 3,000 Attend Black Lives Matter Meeting in Iceland

Austurvöllur square, in front of Iceland’s Parliament building, filled with over 3,000 people yesterday afternoon for a solidarity meeting organised by two African Americans living in Iceland. (..)
“It was great for thinking about these issues, not just about George Floyd, but everyone that came before,” Derek T. Allan, one of the organisers of the protest, told Vísir. “The atmosphere was something else, it’s difficult to describe. It warms the heart to see so many and that they were here to listen to us.”

Source: Iceland Review

77BD2E8533C2905F107157F92D8B91A80F91F990DD6E7B57784FD84FE5A35B81_713x0.jpg

Dori Levett Baldvinsson and Derek T. Allan, living in Iceland (Source www.visir.is)

Although I would have thought that All Lives mattered it must have been reassuring for Dori and Derek to find out that Icelanders are holding their lives in such high esteem. (The number of people that assembled at Parliament Square in Reykjavik is actually equal to 3 million Americans assembling at the White House!)

But what makes so many Icelanders turn up at a solidarity demonstration for an unlucky guy that suffered and died from racism (so we are told) 6,000 miles away under circumstances that can hardly be explained and explored fairly on Facebook or Twitter?

Is it about wanting to be part of the global village, and doing some virtue signaling by holding up English language placards for the cameras or are they trying to atone for their "white privilege"?

Or is it just a natural outbreak of empathy of young do-gooders (with all respect)?

An urgent solidarity meeting was also held in Ísafjörður (pop. 2,700) where about a hundred people congregated holding signs with the unavoidable lines of "I can't breathe" and "Black Lives Matter": www.ruv.is

Ísafjörður
GPS Points N66° 4' 29.962" W23° 7' 31.437"

iu

Austurvöllur square, in front of Iceland’s Parliament building, filled with over 3,000 people yesterday afternoon for a solidarity meeting organised by two African Americans living in Iceland. (..)

That's slightly less than 1% of Iceland's population. The US equivalent would be 3.5 million people gathering in one place.

This is some next level absurdity. The two African organizers of this rally are probably a significant proportion of Iceland's black population. If there's one country that doesn't have a race problem, it's Iceland.

But at the end of the day, what's driving this isn't 'racism'. It's virtue signaling.

Is this possible that this virus did something to the people, took out their intelligence, making them followers of this new situation, took them their bon-sense? Maybe this virus transformed some people like that. Not just with the racial situation, but with the mask program, that almost everybody accept so easily, and their fear.... that is strange also. A really mind program helped with --maybe-- the virus. Others, like us, were protected by knowledge.

Is this possible that this virus did something to the people, took out their intelligence, making them followers of this new situation, took them their bon-sense? Maybe this virus transformed some people like that. Not just with the racial situation, but with the mask program, that almost everybody accept so easily, and their fear.... that is strange also. A really mind program helped with --maybe-- the virus. Others, like us, were protected by knowledge.

I've been having the same thought. The Cs did say the STS version of the virus made people stupid and easy to control. The last few months, it really has seemed like a huge part of the population has just completely lost any ability to think for themselves - reality and morality are whatever the authorities tell them they are. It's like a switch gets flipped, and everyone goes along with whatever the agenda du jour is ... without appearing to notice when the new narrative completely contradicts the narrative they were insisting on just the day before.

This seems beyond the usual propagandistic mind control. I remember having that feeling in the early days of the lockdown, like half the planet had been replaced with zombies.

The propaganda has been really strong. With so many unknowns and the story changing daily, it was difficult for me to stay centered. I probably actually caught the bug in late February without knowing what it was. The worst part was being not quite well — but not quite sick either — for a month and not knowing what the problem was. Due to the hysteria, it took a while to dawn on me that I'd probably caught the Really Big Mystery Disease (apologies to Firesign Theatre).

Anyhow, once I got past initial health concerns or fears, it's been smooth sailing (I ain't no spring chicken). The most difficult thing is seeing how many people around me are zombies. I don't blame them, the programming has been effective. Some perhaps also were low-hanging fruit. But I've seen it hit a lot that have been on long-term spiritual paths, most of which stress discernment among other things. For those of us that believe we're here in school, we're really getting our money's worth in this present lifetime.

This seems beyond the usual propagandistic mind control. I remember having that feeling in the early days of the lockdown, like half the planet had been replaced with zombies.
Then there is a danger that those kneeling Cult "worship" events - previously seen on video - will be used by a Greenbaum Remote Control Program Operator to turn these zombies into "seek out and destroy a target"-mode. Any dissenters will only have to be painted with red lasers and the zombies rush in and finish the job.

Well, one thing I think we can say is this: anybody who is not aware of hyperdimensional realities and the denizens of same, cannot ever, possibly, figure out what the heck is going on.

With that in mind, I think of some things the Cs have said over the years about the creation of a master-race to "take over" with the transition to 4D and that said master-race was caucasian. That leads me to think that the current situation is designed lead to the mass destruction of a lot of innocent people when the inevitable snap-back of the spring comes.

I don't think this speculation takes into account just how commited on average caucasians are to egalitarianism in its various forms and just how enmeshed the current system is. I am highly sceptical of any real and sudden snap backs in this day and age and in this society of control, consumption and simulation. It would take a lot more than a few protests for anything like that.

As far as the "master-race" thing goes, this is taken from a session long ago and perhaps "they" already got the "caucasian master-race" they wanted - slavish, easily-manipulated, nihilistic, improperly nourished, unhealthy etc. etc. etc.

I don't think this speculation takes into account just how commited on average caucasians are to egalitarianism in its various forms and just how enmeshed the current system is.

If the Ally Cultists were rational humans basing their belief structures on logical inferences grounded in empirical observations of reality, this would be true.

However:

Then there is a danger that those kneeling Cult "worship" events - previously seen on video - will be used by a Greenbaum Remote Control Program Operator to turn these zombies into "seek out and destroy a target"-mode.

And:

We've watched a large part of the population turn on a dime lately, believing whatever they're told to believe, behaving however they're told to behave, without any apparent awareness of contradictions between current and previous dictates. Their software can get updated practically overnight, it seems.

So, who's to say a major update might not be rolled out at some point?

Kneeling is a sign of submission. These national guard members kneeling in front of protestors are degrading themselves by showing that they are surrendering to them.
As to the kneeling or taking a knee, the vid below was the first instance I saw of that and I was moved that the officers chose to take a knee as a visceral way of acknowledging the George Floyd murder represented the worst example of use of force by police in subduing an arrested black man. As it was an incredibly tense situation in facing off with what appeared to be peaceful protesters, it also did wonders to diffuse the situation and express empathy for the anger that Floyd's murder aroused in the black community. This incredible action resulted in some of the protesters kneeling themselves and then many coming forward to have peaceful contact with the officers:

This appears to have taken place somewhere other than the heart of the city and the protesters appeared to be just that - protesters and not a lunatic screaming mob out to injure/kill/loot/destroy property. Too bad all the black protests didn't go like this one instead of the wanton mob violence and destruction across the country. I believe I saw there was some very bad violence in Fayetteville during other protests that took place there - the extremists who felt such a response was entirely justified because whitey just keeps killing blacks and nothing is ever done about it.

As to the National Guard kneeling, perhaps the 50th anniversary of the May 4th Kent State shooting of students by the National Guard that resulted in four deaths was fresh in these guardsmen's mind. Maybe they felt the protesters had a legitimate reason to be out on the streets expressing their anguish and anger at what had happened to a black man pinned down on the ground by his neck until he lost consciousness and died. Maybe the guardsmen were trying to communicate that they weren't heartless bastards ready to kill blacks whenever the opportunity presented itself.

All of that being said, whether kneeling or standing down in the face of a rioting, crazed mob deliberately destroying property, setting fires, looting, and murdering whomever the mob deems deserves death, is not acceptable and is a complete dereliction of their duty to enforce law and order.
Imagine the police force kneeling in front of brave anti-lockdown protestors who question the whole corona thing. Or in front of Yellow Vests. Or the early Occupy Wallstreet movement for that matter. Now THAT would be a powerful symbol!!
For sure, I don't recall any US blacks ever marching in solidarity with the ongoing Yellow Vests protests or the assorted terror attacks that have occurred in Europe that killed numerous innocent citizens, and so I'm more than perplexed by these protests happening in all the many foreign countries in support of the George Floyd black outrage. :huh: Additionally, blacks did not show any support for either the Wall Street movement or those who had the conviction of their principles to protest lockdown mandates and mask wearing requirements along with the evisceration of Constitutional rights. And nope, no police kneeling with any of these past events either - instead pepper spraying, arrests, grievous injuries, fines, etc. So, yes, that's a very blatant difference in reaction and should serve to give pause as to what's really going on.
Possibly, but whose responsibility is it? Are you going to tell me that the high levels of alcoholism among NAs is someone else's fault? I mean, every time an NA man or woman picks up a bottle to drink, it's not his/her responsibility, ultimately? If not, who is gonna step in and stop them and fix all their problems?
Wish I could remember the exact wording and/or the source of this supposed truth, that the horrific subjugation of indigenous men by former conquerors/colonists results in long-term harmful psychological effects that manifest as addictions, alcoholism, spouse and child abuse, failure to mature into a productive, emotionally stable adult capable of becoming a responsible husband and father. It's been too long since I encountered this information and I don't remember now if a likelihood of criminality was mentioned although if addicted to drugs, one would think that would be the case. I believe natives in New Zealand were the population being spotlighted. I was struck by the possibility that it was true and how terrible it was that male self-esteem is so completely destroyed. I did find this document (haven't read it - scanned the Contents) that appears to be what I'm referring to:

The Colonizing Environment An Aetiology of the Trauma of Settler Colonisation and Land Alienation on Ngai Tahu Whanau

These black masked policemen in the headband of this video reminded me of that famous picture from Denver Airport:

denver-airport-paintings.jpg

Damn, I found in Google something more or less similar from America:

90fa762ad3d6c2749258274f7ccb0d86

This guy lacks only a saber in his right hand!
It's interesting that there's a rainbow behind the nazi. Rainbow has become a very prominent modern symbol of the left.

Back
Top Bottom