George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Well, one thing I think we can say is this: anybody who is not aware of hyperdimensional realities and the denizens of same, cannot ever, possibly, figure out what the heck is going on.

With that in mind, I think of some things the Cs have said over the years about the creation of a master-race to "take over" with the transition to 4D and that said master-race was caucasian. That leads me to think that the current situation is designed lead to the mass destruction of a lot of innocent people when the inevitable snap-back of the spring comes.

Another Rubin Report, from Oct 2019
Ex-Police Officer Exposes The Reality of Race & Policing | Brandon Tatum | POLITICS | Rubin Report
Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks to Brandon Tatum (Co-Founder of Blexit & former police officer) about how he went from being arrested at 8 to becoming a police officer, the importance of parenting, why he thinks the impression people have of policing and race is based on lies. He also clears up the reality of what it’s really like for black cops on the police department. He also expresses his concerns about the crisis in policing, the decline of proactive policing and the lowering of standards to join law enforcement. He also talks about why he is a black conservative, how he think there are far more black conservatives than people realize, why he co-founded Blexit, his role models of black business and entrepreneurship, as well as why he thinks reparations for slavery will not help the black community.
some notes I took:
- "The least racist people ... are white police officers that work in a black community" (@28:37)
- "African-Amercians in America ... we make up 12%, 13% of the population, yet we commit over half of the murders in that country ... , 13% percent ... is way overblown number, it's more like 6% or 7% of the population ..." (@35:24)
- "What they are doing today is they are killing the spirit of officers being proactive..." (@37:31)
- General perspective of officers and what they get taught (@40:52)
- "The cities where are the most shootings ... are democrat run cities" (@42:59)
- How the democrats switch sides on borderwall, immigration (@47:42)
- "I grew up feeling like I was a democrat, and dude, when the truth bomb hits you, it's like a ton of bricks" (@50:15)
- Blexit movement (@55:06)
- "Trump is causing a lot of a ruckus ... I believe you may see more of it [change] after Trump" (@01:01:15, also on Trump @01:06:50)

This is a series of tweets:

Basically correct, but it isn't just that voices opposing SJW madness lack institutional support, it's that they are quite viciously persecuted by the very institutions that do everything to give SJWs legitimacy. Everyone knows the score: push back in any way, and you will be declared a nazi and face the very real possibility of losing your job.

The result is that pushback happens only on anonymous or pseudonymous fora; where people use their real identities, either IRL or on platforms such as FB, SJWs are emboldened to say whatever they wish while the sane hold their tongues. This then gives the SJWs the false impression that everyone who matters agrees with them, since they've created an environment in which they are the only ones allowed to speak.

Sadly it looks like the overarching narrative of racism in the current times is manufactured to work up black folks into a frenzy. It looks like any dissenting voices can easily be done away with by labelling them racist (if white) or some sell out (if black).

I think in a way this is similar to the narrative around patriarchy in the west where women claim to be under some sort of widespread institutionalised discrimination.

Both seem to be going off the same playbook.

In terms of the racism issue, I don't see how it'll disappear given its ability to really trigger people and get them into a super heightened state of emotions.

In an ideal world, you'd want a systematic approach from elements within the western black community against this overarching narrative. Only such elements can really get through to blacks albeit at great personal cost. Any white voices that try to 'educate' blacks on this are likely to be shut off pretty quickly with screams of racism.

Someone like Barack Obama could have for example done something about this by provoking his fellow African Americans into really thinking about their position or by funneling money to African American scholars or institutions that can start to engage with this community in a way as to educate them. Barack Obama is such an absolute cow! What a twollop!

In any case though, I'm sure the liberal agenda will see to it the state of tension persists.

I think in a way this is similar to the narrative around patriarchy in the west where women claim to be under some sort of widespread institutionalised discrimination.

Both seem to be going off the same playbook.

Indeed. Ditto for sexuality and gender. All of these movements are 'intersectional', and have the function of dividing society against itself.

In terms of the racism issue, I don't see how it'll disappear given its ability to really trigger people and get them into a super heightened state of emotions.

'Racism' will never disappear. In the sense currently used, at least, which is something like 'any suggestion that group level differences exist for biological reasons, and that these differences may be salient in given circumstances.' Literally every group on the planet is 'racist' in this sense, for the simple reason that human cognition involves categorization and pattern recognition, and biological diversity is a real thing.

Note that this version of 'racism' doesn't involve 'hate', simply noticing differences. Punishing people for it is punishing them for thinking. It's a war against reality, and all but guaranteed to increase social strife.

It's entirely possible, in my opinion, to have a society that allows for and recognizes biological differences, without punishing people for those differences, and while also treating individual people as individuals who are not entirely defined by the properties of their groups. In fact that seems to me the best way of achieving harmony, since that aligns nurture with nature. The alternative is to pretend nature doesn't exist, and we see the consequences of that all around us.

Well, one thing I think we can say is this: anybody who is not aware of hyperdimensional realities and the denizens of same, cannot ever, possibly, figure out what the heck is going on.

With that in mind, I think of some things the Cs have said over the years about the creation of a master-race to "take over" with the transition to 4D and that said master-race was caucasian. That leads me to think that the current situation is designed lead to the mass destruction of a lot of innocent people when the inevitable snap-back of the spring comes.

A few years back I read a FB post of yours where you put forward the possibility that the impossible situation whites have been put in is deliberately designed to produce a condition of psychological and emotional pressure that will ultimately lead to a violent explosion. Sent chills down my spine. It's far too plausible.

If you go into the dissident right communities that openly discuss these kinds of issues, you find that the general sentiment is one of frustration at the irrationality and injustice if it all. Mostly they just want to be let alone, to be allowed to get on with their lives without having to navigate a minefield of identity politics. But, there is also a subset who have adopted a precise 'mirror image' of the BLM-type identity politics, who rather openly call for whites to violently impose order on the world.

Now, that latter group is very obviously composed to a large degree of Feds. This is open knowledge in these circles. A case in point is the group called Atomwaffen, who somehow get away with some really insane behaviors ... almost like they're protected 🤔 Their leader, btw, goes by the charming moniker 'Rape'. More recently there was a group called 'The Base' (yes, really), whose leader was directly connected to intelligence agencies.

These groups are marginal and unlikely to have a significant impact themselves. Most people are smart enough to avoid them. The general feeling on places like 4chan is that their purpose is to entrap patriots so they can be arrested, for propaganda purposes. Yet I wonder if it isn't more insidious than that: seeding violent racial supremacist ideology in ideological circles adjacent to the SJW-critical dissident right, with the intent of growing and activating this once the time has come.

It certainly look like the ultimate goal and end at the present but the Cs also said that there plan will fail because of climate change. Frankly at the moment, I certainly can't imagine anything steering us away from that outcome except an intervention from nature.

As for the hyperdimensional realities, what remain unseen remain unknow. What if that change, it could be another possibility.

I've not seen this posted yet - but the 'take a knee' movement reached the UK police three days ago:

Daily Mail: Thousands Black Lives Matter protestors head Londons Hyde Park

From the article:
And at least 2,000 of those demonstrated in front of Downing Street, shouting 'take a knee' at Metropolitan Police officers guarding security gates.

Four officers obliged, to the approval of the crowds, who urged other officers to follow the example of their colleagues.

One of the Met Police officers who took a knee later revealed: 'I did it because at the end of the day we're all one.'

Police are generally advised by their senior officers to refrain from any behaviour that might bring their impartiality into question.

But the officer, based in north London, said: 'I know I'm not racist and I know that my colleagues are not racist, so why not?

1591456593031.png
1591456663095.png

This does not appear to be an off-the-cuff thing by some officers or a planned statement in advance. It was demanded by the protesters which just makes it look even worse. I would guess that there is quite a kick for the protesters in seeing the power they are wielding in some situations. At least it was only four officers I guess.

Tucker rounds up the liberal talking point about defunding the police, which is already leading to concrete policy action in several cities (LA, Minneapolis, NYC).

His take, which is correct, is that removing the police would simply lead to rule by violent mobs. Democrats want this, because they control the mobs. Removing police would therefore provide them with unaccountable power, unrestrained by the law or the Constitution; in this scenario, the law is whatever their mob says it is.

I doubt that mob rule would in practice last for long. Instead, after a short and chaotic period, the mobs would be formalized into thug mafias. The primary difference with current police departments would be that the thugs enforce the dictats of the ruling elite, without reference to the Constitution.

Everyone on this thread defending the symbolic act of kneeling before these mobs would do well to ask what this would mean.

And after getting a taste of 'mob rule', perhaps the masses would beg for a new, tougher police force or Marshal Law? "Got 'em where we want 'em"?

I'm still thinking snow in August......

It certainly look like the ultimate goal and end at the present but the Cs also said that there plan will fail because of climate change. Frankly at the moment, I certainly can't imagine anything steering us away from that outcome except an intervention from nature.

As for the hyperdimensional realities, what remain unseen remain unknow. What if that change, it could be another possibility.

There's a storm making landfall in Louisiana tomorrow and / or Monday.

The storm may or may not hold a few surprises.

Let's wait and see.

How insufferable!

Earnest final words from a self-indulgent and entitled young man demanding the world pay attention to his psychodrama, that all people halt their own challenging lives, (because everybody else has an easy ride, what with pandemics and job losses and all that), in acknowledgement: "Stop thinking you'll get it wrong. There is no getting it wrong".

Grow up buddy, that's obviously not true. If a person broadcasts the wrong opinion, (or even the 'right' opinion but with the wrong cadence), they risk having their house burned to the ground by a mob of violent cultists. People are lining up to buy guns essentially because one idiot in that video described how she was making a mental list of who bends the knee to her emotional manipulation and who doesn't.

Now, if you want to have a real conversation about this stuff, we can have it, but I strongly suspect it's not going to go the way you think, and it's certainly not going to end with my begging forgiveness because some of the planetary regions where humans developed are thick with ring worm, malaria and a multitude of other industry-canceling blood parasites, as well as free food hanging from the trees, (nature's UBI..?), while other regions were cold and bitter for half the year and demanded industrial development and cooperation with stinky neighbors as a matter of basic, raw survival. The planet and her various environments shaped our species and the pool of available human containers developed accordingly.

The question you need to ask is: Why did you pick the culture you did in which to reincarnate this time around, and what lessons are you trying to learn?

Last edited:
Thank You for linking his 2016 video! I like Larry Elder for his quick thinking, his intelligence and him being down to earth. Immediately I got curious: having observed him 4 years ago, how did his intelligence, his sharpness and rapid-fire thinking keep up?

Did he got murdered by the Deep State? Was he hauled to a mental institution, stuffed with psychotic medications and thus ruined? Was he Soft Killed by the CIA in the last four years, - like the Moriarty's - because he dared to speak out so sharply and intelligently? I loved him then!

It turns out he is still out there. He got a show running. He is selling a documentary. Instantly I became his fan, just because he is showing his calm and superior mental integrity during this chaos. I hope I won't have to eat my hat here and correct to say: OMG! I didn't know that fact about him.. :-oOooOo

Back
Top Bottom