George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I've only followed George Webb sporadically over the years, but his investigations seem to be coalescing in the US right now. Now I understand why some have strongly urged president Trump to not call in the military as it is a trap. If this is all true or mostly, why is Webb still on YouTube?
Must be an element of "grace"?
And he is using his knowledge, prepairing for being attacked by analysing how others got taken out.
How about Tucker? Why did he not follow Ben Swan's fate?
Watched him for 1,5 years and learned a lot, the unchanging modus operandii as described in autobiographies and ¨fictional¨ spy novels of crooks, how evil is born.
He is not belligerent, but tries to say that when you do not stop evil conspiracies, they tend to get worse over time.
Like, the unit that silences opposition, they get people killed. Over time, they have to organise to dump those, as there are too many. Then they find they can take and sell the organs before dumping. They organise doctors, hospitals, rat lines. Traffic the children also for parts. They swoop in on the Haiti crisis. Show up in the califate areas in Syria. And so evil grows step by step.
If true, his impression the antifa thing is being activated now in the States, is casting a dark cloud.

I think of Native American reservations, and the high amount of problems there. Did that have anything to do with the US taking all their land and forcing them onto reservations?

Possibly, but whose responsibility is it? Are you going to tell me that the high levels of alcoholism among NAs is someone else's fault? I mean, every time an NA man or woman picks up a bottle to drink, it's not his/her responsibility, ultimately? If not, who is gonna step in and stop them and fix all their problems?

Maybe you're right. I can't find video of the missing time.

This video at around 4:45 shows police walking Floyd to the police car to put him into the car, with the door opening on the driver's side and the sidewalk side.

This video around 3:49 shows the police car doors open on both sides and police on both sides. Is Floyd in the car at this point? Where is the full video of this angle?
Its seems to be a nice analysis, for a mainstream source. But try to stay critical! I understood that Floyd got claustrofobic in the car,maybe tried to exit the other side?
The video, posted earlier in the tread, was not correct in the timeline, but did induce a critical eye for viewing mainstream coverage of the events. The CNN reporters arrest, "covered live" at the end of it, is good to watch again: Bamily/MagNation

I mostly cared about police reform and that is what I focussed on.

These videos of black people preaching to white people are disturbing and highly cringe worthy. The black people who believe in this are allowing themselves to be used and be subject to a master yet again who is telling them what to do and they are doing it as they think it's somehow liberating or freeing. Very sad.

On the flip side, these videos no doubt are activating a lot of white people who haven't fallen for the SJW programming (and rightly so).

I'm not feeling comfortable as to the state of black people in the west as there isn't a vocal and powerful movement against this SJW BS. I don't understand why that is the case - a part of me believes that the blacks who are engaged in this behaviour are backed by the powerful liberal movement which has the economic and infrastructure capability to elevate their voices whilst any opposing voices do not and therefore it appears like there is no opposition within the black western community to this madness.

Looking at all this, it looks like the aim is to activate white people on the right against the left which appears to be comprised of white liberals and ALL black people (by the appearance of it). It looks like most of mainstream Europe is mobilising on the liberal side. It looks like the target of the activation against the liberal agenda might be republican white Americans in particular.

I hope the armed to the teeth republican white Americans aren't activated to using their guns as that seems to be what might be the end goal.
I expect the pressure put on them to keep on increasing to the point some may lush out violently.

This sounds like a solution for the why of the sudden diversion from Corona time. ¨antifa¨ is going to cause another virus crisis, just before the election. And the DNC-FBI club is doing it.
If short on time, watch starting at 22min in.
Antifa is a global network, well organized to produce a psychological affect on the public with their violence. They have merged with the Muslim Brotherhood as the frontline soldiers for this operation. Webb predicted 2 hot spots. Both have State representatives that are senior members of the Muslim Brotherhood, Keith Ellison, Attorney General for Minn. and Andre Carson in Indiana.
He speaks about the virus and how it fits into the plan. Thinks Oct. 19 will be a resurgence but more devastating this time, just 2 weeks before the election.

If I'm understanding the explanation correctly, blacks are a minority population and blacks are killed by cops at a level higher than expected when considering population alone, and the reason is blacks commit more crimes than expected when considering population alone.

That’s what it looks like to be. At higher incidence, higher chance of an encounter.

Someone here wrote previously (can't remember who) how s/he doesn't feel like engaging too much in following this new craziness, and I'm experiencing the same thing. After the whole corona bull**** I feel too 'saturated' to start checking all the details on this one. One reason could be, that this BLM craziness isn't (at least not yet) happening anywhere near where I live, but I'm not sure. I've been following the news quite intensively for many years regarding all sorts of topics, but now I feel somehow disinterested in this one. Perhaps the experience with the corona coverage momentarily drained my 'news energy', and now I need to charge my batteries for the next real battle.

Anyways, I'm not sure what's going on with this feeling I'm experiencing, is anyone else going through anything similar?

Feeling the same here now. This Corona panic tired me. I feel kind sad though to see how easily the crowd can be manipulated, just look how we changed narrative about social distancing in just a matter of hours. The elites must be laughing at us. I feel more and more that l am in this world but not of it.

These protests had the advantage of showing some fears I had and look at them.( civil war, race/religions war/ white genocide etc ). These fears have been spread by the MSM with more or less subtility over the last decade, I hadn't realized it had influenced me. I am glad I did some growing up, even if I am not very hopeful that we won't have massive civil unrest of some kind in the not-so-distant future.

I don't feel any comtempt for the ones who are protesting though. If it had happened when I was in my early 20's, I would have been on the street of Paris protesting. It just feels that they are wasting their youth, their potential on a war where there are no winner, but the PTB.

This year brought many surprises. If one had told me that there would be debates and protest in 2020 about the worth of a human being based on his/her skin color...

That’s what it looks like to be. At higher incidence, higher chance of an encounter.
In "Rage of the privileged", earlier mentioned in the thread,
it said, compairing the number of police officers killed,
per racial group, the numbers are reciprocal,
and relatively equal (blacks/whites) robbers and cops die.

Last edited:
This is a series of tweets:
"I will lose many friends over what I'm about to say.

I will possibly be called a racist or even a white supremacist (even though I'm a brown man, who's been beaten to a pulp by neo-Nazis wearing steel toed boots).

But maybe, just maybe, the fact that I am getting 100% of my information from the black scholars - the Great Thomas Sowell, Glenn Loury, Shelby Steele, John McWorther, Coleman Hughes, Kmele Foster and Thomas Chatterton Williams, allows me some room for thought?

I’ve been watching the narrative play universally over the heinous killing of George Floyd, and the complete and utter lack of facts about African Americans in the US has been infuriating.

Unfortunately, anyone who doesn’t submit to the dominant narrative will be called a heretic, a racist, a white supremacist etc.

Still, I can’t stop myself.

1. Black Lives Matter don’t care about black people. Want evidence? Name me a single time - just once - when they’ve protested against black people being killed by other black people? Whether in America or elsewhere?

Why is this relevant? Because the biggest cause of death for black men aged 15-45 in USA is other black men. Compare to white people, where it’s traffic accidents for the younger portion and heart attacks for those over 35.

Or how about the black lives in Sudan, East Timor, Libya?

Why do we only ever hear from BLM when it’s a white person killing a black person?

2. Speaking of which - imagine if white people started doing the reverse. Imagine every time a white person was killed by a black person, there were protests, riots, looting and social media campaigns. First thing to notice is that it would be more frequent, because African Americans kill more white people in the US than white people kill African Americans. Now what? Should we really start applying the race card every time there’s a murder involving more than one pigmentation? Where will it end?

3. Police killings. The video of the murder of George Floyd is so visceral, by showing the casual evil with which officer Derek Chauvin kills George Floyd. People are rightly outraged, and no one can honestly defend the officer, who rightly has been arrested and hopefully will spend his remaining years behind bars (although the prosecutor has been idiotic in moving the case from 2nd degree to first degree murder - a burden of proof they will most likely fail to provide).

But... The only reason people are up in arms about these is that social media and the MSM attention focuses disproportionately on these incidents when the victim is black and the officer isn't. Don't believe me?

Let me prove it:

You've all heard of Tamir Rice - a 12 year old black boy who was murdered when brandishing a toy gun. It was all over the news, there were riots and marches, hashtags and universal condemnation all over the media.
But how many of you have heard of Daniel Shaver?

A white man who was showing his friends a scoped air rife used to exterminate birds who entered his store, and was killed for this?

You may remember the case of Sam DuBose, a black man who was shot dead for driving his car away from from the police.

The exact same thing happened before that to Andrew Thomas, a white man driving away from the police. None of you have heard of him.

Alton Sterling was a black man shot dead by the police when reaching into his pocket for his wallet - a travesty.

The same thing happened to a white guy named Dylan Noble. Sterling made national headlines, none of us heard a word about Noble. Loren Simpson was a white teenager who was shot dead by the police in eerily similar circumstances as George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin.

You've not heard of the former, but demanded justice for the latter. You've not heard of James Boyd, Alfred Redwine, Brandon Stanley or Mary Hawkes.

But you've heard of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. Because the only times police killings make the news is when the victim is black and the officer isn't.

Here are the FBI, NCJRS and BJS statistics:

For every 10, 000 black people arrested for violent crime, 3 are killed by the police.

For every 10, 000 white people arrested for violent crime, 4 are killed by the police.

In 2019, 49 unarmed people were killed by the police. 9 were black. 19 were white.

The likelihood for a black person being shot by the police is as high as being struck by lightning.

Yet, we are seeing riots, every single post on Instagram and Twitter is in support of Black Lives Matter and denunciation of police in America...

4. "Systemic Racism"/"Institutionalized racism".

Sound good, don't they? Such powerful words...and completely inaccurate. First, let's see what the claims being made are:

Both insinuate built-in racism within various official institutions (police, law, governments etc).

Yet, when they are challenged, by asking the proponents to provide *evidence* for these, nothing is provided. Name one single law that is targeting exclusively black people. Just one. There isn't one.

If the police are "systematically" anti-black, explain how it is possible that 20% of the Police Force in America is black (African Americans in America constitute roughly 14% of the population, meaning that blacks are *over-represented* within the police force!)?

Now, imagine how incredibly racist it is to say that the 100,000 plus black police officers are too stupid to know that they are working inside and within a racist institution? That really is racism. And none of them have come out and said anything???

None of them have gone on 60 Minutes and said "We are being trained to be racists"? Seriously?

How about governments? Well, let's leave aside the fact that America just had a two-term black president (whose second name was Hussein, by the way).

Some of America's worst run cities have black mayors, black governors and majority black councils. Look at two of the worst cities in America to be black in: Baltimore and Chicago. Why is it that a place where the people in power are black can be *worse* for the African American Community, than cities that aren't run by black politicians? This is a knock-down argument.

5. Disparity.

People often look at the economic disparities between blacks and whites, and claim it to be evidence for institutionalized racism. It says something about the power of a narrative, when it has been debunked decades ago - by BLACK ECONOMISTS (like The Great Thomas Sowell) - yet the myth persists.

First of all, at no point in human history have any two groups of people had the same level of wealth or income as each other.

It would be an absolute miracle to expect that people with different backgrounds, cultures, histories, values and ethics to have the same level of wealth.

This is even true within so called races - compare for example Black Americans (generational) vs Black Immigrants...particularly the ones from West Indies (Jamaica, Barbados etc.).

You couldn't tell these people apart, just by looking at them, and whatever racism is in place for one group must by definition be true for the second group.

Whatever level of systemic racism exists, they are subjected to it as much as the African American. But what they have is completely different values and work ethics.

Yet, already in the 1970's (!!!), when racism was far more prevalent than it is today, Black Americans from the West Indies were earning 58% more than the Black American whose generations go back centuries in the United States. How could that be, if there's supposed to be such a thing as "systemic racism"?

Disparities are only proof of disparities. Just because Group X doesn't have the same as Group Y, doesn't mean that it's explained by racism."

I'm not feeling comfortable as to the state of black people in the west as there isn't a vocal and powerful movement against this SJW BS. I don't understand why that is the case - a part of me believes that the blacks who are engaged in this behaviour are backed by the powerful liberal movement which has the economic and infrastructure capability to elevate their voices whilst any opposing voices do not and therefore it appears like there is no opposition within the black western community to this madness.

Basically correct, but it isn't just that voices opposing SJW madness lack institutional support, it's that they are quite viciously persecuted by the very institutions that do everything to give SJWs legitimacy. Everyone knows the score: push back in any way, and you will be declared a nazi and face the very real possibility of losing your job.

The result is that pushback happens only on anonymous or pseudonymous fora; where people use their real identities, either IRL or on platforms such as FB, SJWs are emboldened to say whatever they wish while the sane hold their tongues. This then gives the SJWs the false impression that everyone who matters agrees with them, since they've created an environment in which they are the only ones allowed to speak.

A glimpse into the warped mind of a teenage girl who's been taken in by the paramoralistic cult of BLM.

Note that the facts don't sway her at all. Her beliefs are impervious to the actual numbers. At one point, she argues that 'statistics can be warped, personal experience can't' ... contradicting her earlier dismissal of her father's personal experience with ghetto dwellers. In effect she chooses her method of argument tactically, guided not by the imperative to determine the truth, but by the necessity to bolster her faith.

This is just one girl, but social media is full of similar videos. This scene is repeating itself in households all over the US, and indeed the world, right now.

Back
Top Bottom