George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

We can revisit this in a couple of years or months.

As a result of these protests, there will be some reforms to how police operate in the US and more importantly, what legal actions individual officers can face if they unjustifiably kill someone.

Lets revisit later.

Listen to me carefully!

I think, it is crucial for our future - for all of us here - to meticulously go through, to follow this thread, however tiring it is. Make heads and tails of what is shown here and try to understand this thread. Watch the videos linked here and read the linked articles in the posts and try to understand what is really going on.

Because our decision, our final take, as a Group = One Mind, One Aim, Unified Thought - will depend, WHERE we finally decide to go at the next crossroads. Which timeline we will end UP ON, will depend on how good we understand what this thread is about.

All the other major mega-threads, I think, have been our training for this one, the set of events discussed here. This is probably, the greatest of our final exams via Online-Class with "Tele-Video", because we still have the Internet On.

I think, following the outcome of this thread, understanding and agreeing on what's going on in the world through the 'looking glass of this thread', will decide in what reality / timeline we will end up next.

Last edited:
Haven't finished catching up yet, but I have to vent a little bit.

Someone here wrote previously (can't remember who) how s/he doesn't feel like engaging too much in following this new craziness, and I'm experiencing the same thing. After the whole corona bull**** I feel too 'saturated' to start checking all the details on this one. One reason could be, that this BLM craziness isn't (at least not yet) happening anywhere near where I live, but I'm not sure. I've been following the news quite intensively for many years regarding all sorts of topics, but now I feel somehow disinterested in this one. Perhaps the experience with the corona coverage momentarily drained my 'news energy', and now I need to charge my batteries for the next real battle.

Anyways, I'm not sure what's going on with this feeling I'm experiencing, is anyone else going through anything similar?

I actually went from checking corona news less to checking this whole other craziness more. We haven't had any looting here or anything, but the protests in Amsterdam, the Hague and Rotterdam were pretty large. Someone drew "racist" on a statue (Pim Fortuyn's statue - a politician who was assassinated), and people threw stuff at police buses. I don't think we've had any white people kiss any black people's shoes yet, though (that was shocking to see, my goodness).

None of those people followed the 1.5m rule, by the way, but it's all good and they won't get fined, because according to Amsterdam's leftie mayor; "this is very important". The anti-lockdown protest that took place before all this, was stopped by police officers, and if I remember correctly several people were arrested. Now that the anti-lockdown people witnessed the BLM protests, they have one planned for tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how that goes.

Regarding BLM, I'd like to see them talk and raise awareness about the slave market in Libya that's the result of their beloved Obomber. They never talk about that. Or what about the black ex-officer killed by looters or the many black people killed by other black people? What about black people killed or racism in Israel? Apparently: "In March 2018, chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel, Yitzhak Yosef, used the term Kushi to refer to black people, which has Talmudic origins but is a derogatory word for people of African descent in modern Hebrew. He also reportedly likened black people to monkeys." (Wiki) No global outrage in 2018? What about all the black people killed in Africa by US-sponsored Boko Haram... No global outrage there. Besides that one moment when Obomber told us to be outraged about those kidnapped girls - but that doesn't count as it was a creation to further their agenda, as usual.

I'm starting to think BLM doesn't go for all black lives (sarcasm).

Anyway, I came across this video where Trevor Noah shares his thoughts on recent events (I don't even follow him, just came across it). Thought I'd share some thoughts:

He says that people who loot/riot do it because they're 'tearing up their contracts they signed with their society', because society didn't honor that contract, i.e. didn't live up to their expectations. So, that's why they loot, because they have nothing to lose, he says. But why kill a poor man's life, kill a puppy you stole from a shelter, burn a house while a child was inside, loot and destroy supermarkets keeping people from getting a meal on their plate, destroying an elderly black woman's shop, and so on? Why can 'tearing up your contract' not just be a peaceful protest? Not having anything to lose doesn't automatically translate to resorting to harming innocent people.

Then Noah goes on to say that there is no right way to protest. Would he say the same thing if protesters would break into his house, and steal his expensive belongings? Would he say "Hey guys, good on you! There's no right way to protest. Take what you need. I understand, you're simply 'tearing up your society contracts!" I doubt he would.

He also says that the reason why black people kill black people is because less justice comes their way than if you were to kill a white person... Okay,... and? He doesn't follow up on that. Are we to say ''Oh ok, that's understandable"? No, it's a serious problem. And he says black people care (and I'm talking about BLM and co), but if they care, why aren't they marching in those streets?

Why don't they at least, at the very least, make the environment in those neighborhoods better to live in? Such as that young (white) republican guy did who decided to clean up the streets and who was helped and praised by the black community there.

He ends with: "Don't ask yourself whether looting is right or wrong, ask yourself how you'd feel if your 'society contract' was ripped up every single day." Plenty of people of all skin colors (including black) who are suffering daily don't go around looting TVs or taking lives, but work hard every day to make a change in their lives, and many do become successful.

So yeah, what Noah says doesn't add up and didn't convince me.

It's all organized, and people are being manipulated and used. Hopefully more and more people will see the truth. Lastly, I wanted to add some interesting words from Malcolm X:

“The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have.

If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems.

The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

Though, I do think Trump cares about black people, unlike the '"smiling" foxes' Joe Biden, Killary, Obomber, Soros and co.

FWIW!

There is no systemic racism against Blacks by American police. It's a phantasm, like coronavirus-as-mass-killer.

There are INDIVIDUAL CASES of white police being racist towards Blacks. But no overall systemic racism.

So they're all out there protesting for nothing.

So no extra police killings of blacks?
No there won't. It will result in the opposite of its intent. More police killings, and probably of Blacks especially.
So extra police killings of blacks?

--

Nice video with Larry Elder. Most crime against blacks is by blacks. He cites lack of a father as the major issue facing blacks. What is the cause the lack of a father? Segregation and legal discrimination ended only about 56 years ago, and did those have anything to do with the lack of a father? Did CIA/Alphabet funnel drugs like crack into black communities, and did that have anything to do with the lack of a father?

I think of Native American reservations, and the high amount of problems there. Did that have anything to do with the US taking all their land and forcing them onto reservations?

I don't know. I'm not sure it's simply a matter of no legal discrimination today or no systemic discrimination today. The fact that affirmative action exists is an acknowledgement of the ongoing effects of legal discrimination.

--

The fact that points to false flag or provocation is that Floyd was already in custody in the police car, and then they took him out and put a knee on his neck. Greenbauming activated too late?

The Evergreen president scene was running through my mind today as well. It's a good example, as you say, in microcosm of what this dynamic is all about. The kids at Evergreen certainly didn't speak to him as an equal but more like a dog, and they were nothing but bullies when they finally had all the power in that room. Power that they were denied and sought this whole time on these moral grounds.

Faced with this, a white person engaging in this whole dynamic is stuck between a rock and a hard place, even if at heart they support the motives of the protesters etc. In this paradigm there will be no mercy for whites, even if you make yourself as submissive an "ally" as possible. If you get on your knees they will just laugh and call you names. But if you say no, they'll tear you down much more violently. So where's the escape avenue? Become an actual white supremacist, coz if you don't fight for your team then you're goin down!

It's a pretty well designed funnel to suck in a lot of people on all sides and cause mayhem. And its not exactly super sophisticated but its a couple steps of logic above what the masses are capable of figuring out, so all good. Scary stuff!

The one bright side is, my impression is that the media and the wave of hysteria currently running through people (which seems to have a mind of its own) is trying to create the impression of a world absolutely on fire. But in reality if you step outside, things aren't that bad and people don't really seem to want to fight and kill each other.

Mark 3:26
A House Divided
…25If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 26And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27Indeed, no one can enter a strong man’s house to steal his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house.…

Try responding to these antiwhite people with the phase: "I AM JEWISH", then sit back, relax and watch them grovel to you

I've only followed George Webb sporadically over the years, but his investigations seem to be coalescing in the US right now. Now I understand why some have strongly urged president Trump to not call in the military as it is a trap. This is a good overview of his findings which reveal the underpinnings of the present riots and the players involved mainly the DNC and their worldwide organizations involved in overthrowing governments. Tracing the movements of George Floyd, it looks like he could have been involved in gun running for this organization. If this is all true or mostly, why is Webb still on YouTube?

MANVI, 650,000 brought to US as an mercenary army to be used in case of citizen insurrection. Weapons being stockpiled for this purpose. General Mathis involved in this operation.

Antifa is a global network, well organized to produce a psychological affect on the public with their violence. They have merged with the Muslim Brotherhood as the frontline soldiers for this operation. Webb predicted 2 hot spots that could instigate an attack on Trump a few years ago, due to a strong Muslim Brotherhood presence, Minneapolis Minnesota and Indiana. Both have State representatives that are senior members of the Muslim Brotherhood, Keith Ellison, Attorney General for Minn. and Andre Carson in Indiana.

WIKI:
André D. Carson (born October 16, 1974) is the U.S. Representative for Indiana's 7th congressional district, in office since a special election in 2008. The district includes the southern four-fifths of Indianapolis, including downtown. He is a member of the Democratic Party.

He is the grandson of his predecessor, former U.S. Representative Julia Carson (1938–2007).[1][2] Carson was the second Muslim to be elected to the United States Congress, following Keith Ellison of Minnesota in 2006.

I watched a few other videos and my mind is turning to mush at this point. I wont post anymore on this but your free to check out more if you like, of course. He speaks about the virus and how it fits into the plan. Suspects there where 2 strands of the virus one more lethal. Thinks Oct. 19 will be a resurgence but more devastating this time, just 2 weeks before the election. He also has a video discussing Judy Mikovits work which is part of his studying the science behind it all.

I'm not sure what your situation is, but you might wanna look up 'strategic enclosure' regarding your work and employer, this stance almost always backfires if you're not practicing it.

With authority in hierarchies, Jordan Peterson has some great work on it you can find by searching for 'Jordan Peterson Hierarchies' on Youtube. If it's a competent person in a position of power it's extremely beneficial to all involved in that system... it's when pathological types gain power that it becomes corrupt and influences those below.
right on, I'm not giving all the details or name dropping (clients).
My employer is also a friend and is empathetic about it all.

Somehow I just don't want to follow the news on this one too closely. Don't even want to log into social media... Perhaps it would be different if I was in the US, but at this point, it's kind of like "okay, whatever". It seems obvious what's going on, there isn't a lot to understand or study or observe... They are playing the race game, the media is hyperventilating, criminals and criminal minds are getting high on looting, white lefty idiots are sitting in their mansions celebrating the riots (wonder how they would react if the looters showed up on their front doors)....

I have the picture in my mind of a bunch of rats, of gutter creatures, from the looters right to the idiot "leaders" and the media minions. They live in the spiritual gutter. It's like a different planet altogether. It's as if the reality we (and many others) live in is barely connected to this "gutter world" anymore, both are hanging on a thin thread... What happens if this thread is cut once and for all? Will it be? Or do we have to witness this train wreck for another 10 years?

Maybe I'm just tired of it all, or lazy, or hiding from it, but right now, I'm just like... whatever. :huh:

I agree, I feel much the same way. Others on this thread have voiced similar thoughts and feelings, and I commiserate.

Speaking for myself, I've already done this work. I understand what is being done with the race card; the looting; police violence; virtue signaling; political and class divisions etc. I am actually sort of impressed that these psychopaths have managed to hit all of these points all at the same time. This really took some kind of "work" that is the absolute antithesis of what we are doing here. soduK to them!

As this madness progresses, I am noticing myself distancing from it all more and more. I don't think it is because I am disinterested; I still follow events and wonder how it is now - or soon will be - affecting me and others. But I just can't put any more emotion into it. It's like it's just not my world anymore. More and more I feel as if though I am still in this world, but I'm not longer of it. Maybe this is how the "separation of worlds" works? Most of my emotional hooks are played out.

I am realizing that there isn't any way I can really stop what's going on. Being angry and depressed isn't going to change it. "The programming is complete" and I can't hack the code. Speaking out won't help much, because most people won't listen. I've tried that and know it to be true. I will still make sure I'm there to provide my viewpoint if anyone wants to hear it; but I'm not holding out (well, too much!) hope that anyone else will, now.

So what I am trying to do now is just pay attention to my here-and-now, and do what makes me feel good and useful. Like posting here. Or cooking a nice rump roast. Or trying to make sure I do my EE right (I think I failed mouth-breathing class). And think about how I would like my future to be: a world where I CAN make a difference and be of help, and where we all chip in to love and support each other. This world we are in now is light-years away from that, and that's OK. Help who can be helped. And let the rest go.

It is still hard to do so sometimes, and I'm sure I will rant again about all the chaos and atrocities; but now when I do so it's just venting so I can "reset" and get back to my true priorities: to live a life worth living, that includes helping others who wish for the same. As always, and hopefully, forever more (or at least until we get bored of it billions of years from now).

I just read this on Zero Hedge"

It looks like the PTB are giving the green light to the forces of chaos to do as they will. They are throwing the police to the wolves, and making it be known that there will be no repercussions for their actions. The Antifa "Brownshirts" have been unleashed. If only they had studied history, and realize that they are being used - and will be disposed of afterwards...

Sigh.

***shrug***

In other news, I slightly overcooked my rump roast. I also used too much garlic salt. But it was still good, and I thank and bless the animal that gave its life to feed me.

I plan for tomorrow, yet I will try to be ready for whatever comes. That's all I can do, and it's enough...I hope.

***shrugs again***

I like this girl, Really Graceful. Not bad

Wow, that's a pretty awakened woman. Worth the ten minutes. And I think she's right: there's violence planned for America. And she is also right: just sit back and watch the show (if it happens). Don't go looking for a part in the production.

I think every American could be affected by what may be about to happen here. Karma is coming home to roost. But I don't believe it has to be personally destructive for each of us, or all of our friends and families.

Speaking for myself, I know I've never been on-board with what our country has done in my name, using my tax dollars. I think my karma will be personal and tailored for my own lessons. I've already learned the "big picture" items (OSIT). I was once a part of this machine, and I have since done what I can to expose it.

Speaking to all Americans who read this: be ready for anything. Watch your surroundings. But don't leave your home, or go to bed, feeling fearful that violence will come to pass near you. Simply be present in the moment, and don't be afraid to ask for help if needed. I know from personal experience that help is *always* available - you just have to ask, be open to however it shows up, and believe.

Also: It's not written in stone that the violence HAS to happen. The C's have said as much. If enough people do as this woman has done, and simply face and share their own personal insights like this, the outcome can be very different. I pray that this is so, for as many as is possible to help without interfering with the lessons they came here to learn.

Back
Top Bottom