George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

So no extra police killings of blacks?

Not when you take into account the number or proportion of interactions between blacks and cops vs whites and cops. The reason why there are higher numbers of blacks killed by cops vs whites killed by cops is because of the number of interactions is higher with blacks. Why? Because blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity. Why? Because of the destruction of the family through the introduction of the welfare state and the introduction of minimum wage laws that priced black men out of the labor market and made them unable to provide for their families via legal means.

So extra police killings of blacks?

Yes, see above. More blacks are out protesting and rioting than whites, thus more interactions with cops, thus more killed.

Nice video with Larry Elder. Most crime against blacks is by blacks. He cites lack of a father as the major issue facing blacks. What is the cause the lack of a father?

Did you watch the full video with Larry Elder and Dave Rubin? He pretty well addresses your questions in it.

He said, and Thomas Sowell would agree, it was the introduction of the welfare state that allowed women to support themselves with children and without a father. Once women didn't need men to support them and their children - as well as being told by feminists that being married was just another form of slavery from which they needed to be liberated - the number of fatherless households went up.

Segregation and legal discrimination ended only about 56 years ago, and did those have anything to do with the lack of a father?

No. All through segregation the black community was growing and thriving. It was only later when the War on Poverty and the introduction of the minimum wage and so forth came about with the implementation of the liberal agenda that things started to go south. The black community was doing just fine until liberals decided that they needed to be saved.

Did CIA/Alphabet funnel drugs like crack into black communities, and did that have anything to do with the lack of a father?

Yes, the CIA funneled crack into black communities, but that isn't what caused the lack of fathers nor was it what destroyed the black community. The lack of fathers and breakdown of the black community were already present when the crack was being funneled in. The reason crack was able to do as much damage as it did was because of the already existing damage done by the liberal policies.

Also, it takes two to tango. The CIA can't force people to do crack. People chose to take it. Why? Because men's ability to provide for themselves and their families had been taken away by the minimum wage laws.

Thomas Sowell discusses a lot of these points. I've not encountered him touching on the crack epidemic specifically, but he does give you the big picture as to why things are the way they are.

For a little background on him, as a young man he was a communist in full support of leftist agenda. It was only when he got older and tried to reconcile why liberal policies didn't seem to be helping stem the continued worsening of the black community that he looked back over everything and realized that it was the liberal policies that were the cause of all the problems. He's got a lot of really good interviews on YouTube where he goes over a lot of this, and quite a few books that I still want to dig into.

I think of Native American reservations, and the high amount of problems there. Did that have anything to do with the US taking all their land and forcing them onto reservations?

Yes, but that isn't relevant to the discussion of the present day "racism" which is at the root of all the recent protests.

I don't know. I'm not sure it's simply a matter of no legal discrimination today or no systemic discrimination today. The fact that affirmative action exists is an acknowledgement of the ongoing effects of legal discrimination.

No, affirmative action is the part of the problem. Again, see Thomas Sowell.

The fact that points to false flag or provocation is that Floyd was already in custody in the police car, and then they took him out and put a knee on his neck. Greenbauming activated too late?

If I remember correctly he wasn't in the car. It was when they tried to put Floyd in the car he 'resisted' (police sometimes have a loose definition of resisting and that applies to everyone, not just blacks, though if he was on fentanyl as the autopsy report claims it wouldn't surprise me if he simply wasn't totally submissive or cooperative) and that was when he was taken to the ground.

Even if he was in the car and they took him out later that still doesn't indicate a false flag. It's too insubstantial a piece of possible evidence to offer any serious support to it being a false flag.

What I think is going on is likely very similar to COVID-19 and the lockdowns. The murder of Floyd was spontaneous, but the PTB saw an opportunity because of the way people who've been driven bonkers the past couple of months with the media telling them how evil people are for wanting to open up the country reacted, and the PTB seized on the opportunity to implement some plans they already had in the works while the Libtards got to vent their frustration at the silent majority who want to open the economy back up and kill everyone's grandma. Or something to that effect.

The reason why there are higher numbers of blacks killed by cops vs whites killed by cops is because of the number of interactions is higher with blacks. Why? Because blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity.
If I'm understanding the explanation correctly, blacks are a minority population and blacks are killed by cops at a level higher than expected when considering population alone, and the reason is blacks commit more crimes than expected when considering population alone.

Did you watch the full video with Larry Elder and Dave Rubin? He pretty well addresses your questions in it.
I watched all of the 6:46 video that was linked. I don't see a full version linked.

He said, and Thomas Sowell would agree, it was the introduction of the welfare state that allowed women to support themselves with children and without a father. Once women didn't need men to support them and their children - as well as being told by feminists that being married was just another form of slavery from which they needed to be liberated - the number of fatherless households went up.
Because men's ability to provide for themselves and their families had been taken away by the minimum wage laws.
If I'm understanding the explanation correctly, the reasons for the lack of fathers are minimum wage, welfare, and feminists. The timeline was after JFK was killed.

No, affirmative action is the part of the problem. Again, see Thomas Sowell.
I'm not familiar with how affirmative action is a problem to black communities. I guess one day I'll see what Sowell says about it.

What the hell is this? If this is not consent to submit to a pathological idea disguised nicely as a movement for peace, love and so on then I don't know what to say. Don't know guys, the way the feckless media and the politicians are reacting to these "protesters" it makes me feel the stench of a big fat rat here. The message I get from these politicians and the media being, "you have to submit to what this movement represents, it's the right thing to do you white supremacist."

This is utter manipulation to further divide the people, to make everybody even madder to the point they will kill each other which will give to the PTB the perfect pretext to impose even greater draconian measures because you know we are savages and aren't able to behave in a civilized manner. Divide et impera, the oldest game.

Yesterday I stumbled upon CNN transmission of Cuomo's briefing about Buffalo incident about 75 yeard-old man pushed to the ground by police. The scene was very upsetting for me, with man falling and hitting on the pavement with his head and blood coming out of it immediately. So the briefing was about this incident as an example that US police needs a reform and he is going to get it done. From this briefing also - he said that "As the progressive capital of the nation New York should be at the forefront of this movement" and with that my thoughts goes on to what follows below.
What I find more upsetting is that I think, I don't know how right this thinking is, but with this incident showed on CNN the tension may rise between people and police on the streets, because it was an example of brutality without reason and towards a white person. So now narrative may change a little from "police brutality toward minorities" to "police brutality towards everyone". For me this briefing was like adding fuel to the fire, just to make more division between people.

After catching up with the thread last night I checked media over here to find that support for BLM is in full swing in Poland. There are demo's going on all week already and more coming this weekend. In one's of them, under US Embassy in Warsaw, people were lying with their faces down to the ground, with their hands on their back, for nine minutes to mimics Floyd's chocking by police officers... There were also people kneeling in some other places. It was heartbreaking to see how people are just parroting what they see on social media, where propaganda info is travelling between countries all over the world with almost light speed these days. Yesterday was also a day when Polish artist were donating to BLM profits from music listened on this day.

In my previous years I was around left movements and at this time when I saw how it is pursued and issues are exaggerated, I was thinking about divisions between people based on racial and gender issues and couldn't wrap my head around it, it felt uncomfortable. Even if I saw injustice sometimes, as they always been and are, I felt it is individual decision to look at oneself and decide to take steps to be a better person and that violence in fighting for minorities rights is not an answer at all. Last night I was lying in my bed and was wondering about the issue of seeing things from soul's perspective and was overwhelmed by question why it is so hard for some to see the division that is artificially pushed on people on this planet. Came to conclusion that this is lesson for some and an individual lesson to be lived, thinking process involved and seeing things for what they are. You can not fight injustice with violence and pushing anyone to change. With the Internet and propaganda in full swing motions it is very easy for people to be triggered nowadays with all the preparation carefully made in previous years with post-truth philosophies and youngsters encouraged to question their identity and what's more there you can choose your pick. It would be amazing to see people looking at each other and oneself from soul's perspective but I would say that, personally, it is also a quite difficult thinking process, and practice, when you are immersed in every day 3D out and about. Anyway, I'm trying every day anew to not get lost.
Thank you all for valuable discussion in this thread. This is quite shocking to see how the narrative just switched from covid to these protests, both worldwide, in an instant, blink of an eye. I hope everybody are safe out there. This year is quite a ride with all what is happening so intensively. Waves are becoming stronger with each month. Thank you all for help and light you are providing.

No there won't. It will result in the opposite of its intent. More police killings, and probably of Blacks especially.

Why? If we'd done as you suggested at the beginning of the Corona madness, when you adamantly insisted we accept the reality of a 'killer virus', we'd have fallen into confluence with the lie.

It's happening now. It needs to be called out now.
Exactly, the same game with a different script.

What the hell is this? If this is not consent to submit to a pathological idea disguised nicely as a movement for peace, love and so on then I don't know what to say. Don't know guys, the way the feckless media and the politicians are reacting to these "protesters" it makes me feel the stench of a big fat rat here. The message I get from these politicians and the media being, "you have to submit to what this movement represents, it's the right thing to do you white supremacist."

This is utter manipulation to further divide the people, to make everybody even madder to the point they will kill each other which will give to the PTB the perfect pretext to impose even greater draconian measures because you know we are savages and aren't able to behave in a civilized manner. Divide et impera, the oldest game.
What is amazing in the video is that everyone is wearing a mask! I think that when you are manifesting against something, wearing a mask is a so big contradiction. and these people in the video look like the future lambs that will be sacrificed very soon. Maybe they are very gentle people, but they are followers and in need of a "religion". An anyway, when you put your mask you are accepting the orders of those that you are against. It is a paradox but they do not seem to see it.

Tucker rounds up the liberal talking point about defunding the police, which is already leading to concrete policy action in several cities (LA, Minneapolis, NYC).

His take, which is correct, is that removing the police would simply lead to rule by violent mobs. Democrats want this, because they control the mobs. Removing police would therefore provide them with unaccountable power, unrestrained by the law or the Constitution; in this scenario, the law is whatever their mob says it is.

I doubt that mob rule would in practice last for long. Instead, after a short and chaotic period, the mobs would be formalized into thug mafias. The primary difference with current police departments would be that the thugs enforce the dictats of the ruling elite, without reference to the Constitution.

Everyone on this thread defending the symbolic act of kneeling before these mobs would do well to ask what this would mean.

I think Tucker Carlson basically Nails what is really going on at the moment in the above segment. Here is another one from yesterday, It doesn't look good. Quite sad actually. By the way, what Tucker describes isn't just restricted to the US, it is going on in many countries at the moment, pretty much globally.

Meanwhile, I have to say that it is just refreshing and soul soothing (as strange as that might sound) to observe what Trump is doing on a daily basis despite all this nonsense. What follows is just one example from today. It has just gotten to a point for me that I'm so glad to see any actual human being in that position getting things done in a more or less decent way, (no matter how wrong, deranged, narcissistic, traumatized or wounded he might be in some areas or how much of his time he spends on bragging) in contrast to the psychopathic robots you can see pretty much everywhere on that level at the moment. I guess what I'm trying to say is that in this chaotic and frankly idiotic day and age, comparatively speaking, even the smallest signs of decency, rationality, common sense and good will, are just a joy to watch for me, that should be applauded and one should be thankful for it, especially when it comes from someone at that level. At other times in history a person like Trump probably wouldn't have stood out at all on that level as particularly outstanding in terms of decency and rationally (to say the least), since society as a whole was on a higher much more decent level. But in this day and age, there is not much more to expect then a Trump character. If you are living in an Idiocracy, Trump is about the best one could expect considering those idiotic circumstances.

If I remember correctly he wasn't in the car. It was when they tried to put Floyd in the car he 'resisted' (police sometimes have a loose definition of resisting and that applies to everyone, not just blacks, though if he was on fentanyl as the autopsy report claims it wouldn't surprise me if he simply wasn't totally submissive or cooperative) and that was when he was taken to the ground.
Maybe you're right. I can't find video of the missing time.

Recording from CCTV of police taking Floyd out of his vehicle. Hand cuffed police walk him across the street to the vehicle were the incident happened.

This video at around 4:45 shows police walking Floyd to the police car to put him into the car, with the door opening on the driver's side and the sidewalk side.

In the video you can see floyd was in the back of the police cruiser but the officer who kneeled on him dragged him out the other side onto the ground. That's when they held him down.

Catching up on this thread on page 11 just wanted to post this.
This video around 3:49 shows the police car doors open on both sides and police on both sides. Is Floyd in the car at this point? Where is the full video of this angle?

It looks like the PTB are giving the green light to the forces of chaos to do as they will. They are throwing the police to the wolves, and making it be known that there will be no repercussions for their actions. The Antifa "Brownshirts" have been unleashed. If only they had studied history, and realize that they are being used - and will be disposed of afterwards...

Replying to my own thread before going to bed: what I wrote above was based on history, what happened with the Brownshirts in pre-WWII Germany. To rephrase it: just because that kind of violence happened before doesn't mean it has to happen again NOW. The PTB are trying to use an old meme and revive an old organization (with the same symbols even, that Greta Thunberg and her family wore on T-shirts!) to re-create history in the present tense. That doesn't mean it *has* to happen again. Simple shared awareness may be enough to snuff it out before it can repeat, and that is what I pray happens at this time (without depriving people that need to experience those lessons for their own soul growth).

I have to keep catching myself on this crap, since I read a lot of history. If I don't pay strict attention to what I'm reading, it can 'program' me sometimes. I keep forgetting that what I'm reading is "HIS-STORY", not mine. And Laura's "HER-STORY" is much more preferable, as it is based on TRUTH and not wishful thinking :)

Here is reporting that Antifa was not involved with protests in the DC area.

The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

Should read 'Deep State Finds 'No Intel Indicating Deep State Troopers Involvement' in Sunday's Violence'

From the article:
President Donald Trump announced on Twitter that he would designate “Antifa” a terrorist organization, even though the government has no existing authority to declare a domestic group a terrorist organization, and antifa is not an organized group.

The government has no authority to declare a domestic group a terrorist organisation? I might be reading that wrong but that makes absolutely no sense to me. And they're not an organised group?

Antifa, short for “anti-fascist,” is a type of militant anti-racist, anti-nationalist organizing that does not rely on the justice system to confront the far right.

Basically calling Antifa the hero's we all need against them invisible white supremacists? Oh it's an organising, sorry.

The report did warn that individuals from a far-right social media group had “called for far-right provocateurs to attack federal agents, use automatic weapons against protesters.” (The Nation is withholding the name of the group in order to not disrupt any potential law enforcement investigations.)

Accusing the other of exactly what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom