George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Yesterday I had to do a town run and was very surprised to see a demonstration of sorts. Small town, middle of nowhere, no racial problems that I'm aware of, fairly decent police folk. Were the protesters even local? I didn't recognize anyone. Lots of blm signs. Almost all young folks of a "privileged" orientation. High schoolers with no homework? Extra credit?

Large police presence. Didn't know we had so many.

Certainly programmed. I think I'm with loreta....did the virus completely empty out the attic?

On another note: I guess it's pretty uncool to hold a sign that says "All lives matter" but that would also be very hypocritical. Does anyone truly believe that either? Plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

How about Tucker? Why did he not follow Ben Swan's fate?
Tucker is an aristocrat, not a populist.

On another note: I guess it's pretty uncool to hold a sign that says "All lives matter" but that would also be very hypocritical. Does anyone truly believe that either? Plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

The ultimate wedge is a "Blue Lives Matter" sign. I think this Leftard fiasco is handing the election to Trump in a landslide, and the PTB must be planning some sort of shenanigans at the ballot box. Trump had always planned on being the "Law & Order" President, he got thrown in to the "Drain the Swamp" role.

Yesterday I stumbled upon CNN transmission of Cuomo's briefing about Buffalo incident about 75 yeard-old man pushed to the ground by police. The scene was very upsetting for me, with man falling and hitting on the pavement with his head and blood coming out of it immediately. So the briefing was about this incident as an example that US police needs a reform and he is going to get it done. From this briefing also - he said that "As the progressive capital of the nation New York should be at the forefront of this movement" and with that my thoughts goes on to what follows below.
What I find more upsetting is that I think, I don't know how right this thinking is, but with this incident showed on CNN the tension may rise between people and police on the streets, because it was an example of brutality without reason and towards a white person. So now narrative may change a little from "police brutality toward minorities" to "police brutality towards everyone". For me this briefing was like adding fuel to the fire, just to make more division between people.

I'm not sure if this is the 75-year old man is what you mean, but it doesn't look legit:

image of old man pushed over1.jpg

image of old man pushed over2.jpg
image of old man pushed over3.jpg

Attachments

• image of old man pushed over1.jpg
    image of old man pushed over1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
denver-airport-paintings.jpg

The rainbow starts off bright and strong on the Left, but then soon fades away into a trail of (smoke?).

I've fallen seriously behind with the CoronaFloyd threads, but wanted to also point out that there is a dividing line that bisects the image and shows the bright rainbow turning dark and aerosoling into a virus that sickens and kills? Follow the trail down to the children who happen to be laying on bricks! Just too bizarre!

Enjoying the show is tough with the latest mind virus. Corona was easier what I'm seeing going on is hard to take. Two videos on social media one of a black youth beating an Irish white youth while educating him on slavery. An other happened yesterday black gang robbed and stabbed a white Irish lad laughing mocking him while he lay bleeding on the ground. Black gangs have been doing this for a while now media won't report on it. It will get much worse its hard to watch and enjoy the show. I feel sick to my stomach the last few days. Black lives matter saying all Irish are racist check our white privilege. This has been coming A long time with mass migration media/Government messing with people heads if anyone speaks out your a racist. The ground work has been set for a race war. Like many of you I'm tired and sick of the bullcrap. The backlash to all this will come people wont stand by groups will form against each other. All part of the plan that will lead to more lockdown bring in the police state big brother Mass surveillance. My partner and myself have been saving money to move to the country be more self sufficient something we always had in mind we are near that goal. Getting out of the city is more important now than ever. This whole thing saddens me must keep moving forward look at the bigger picture in all of this utter madness. Others have said they are losing interest I feel the same but have been pushing myself to keep looking at the reports online etc maybe I should step back as another poster said, stay in the now as much as possible EE etc maybe a break is needed I'm flat out now since covid. Thanks guys

Now Sweden. They’re not letting a good crisis go to waste there either. All over the West the police are unable to stop the riots and criminals and thugs are taking note. If you don't dominate they start dominating us. Restore Law and Order!

New rules are the old rules, "Sweden never had any colonies..." oh, it was never about that. Who can you not criticize?

Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out…
Posted on June 6, 2020 by sundance
Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.
During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.
In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:
The capture of communications signals [explained in detail here] is a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police. In some cases the more high tech capture software can even decipher communication encryption allowing the professional agitators to block (black-out), jam, or interfere with police communication. In addition, many police body-cams are bluetooth enabled which allows syncing.
Unfortunately in the modern era the professional agitators have become very sophisticated and use technology to help create chaos. Their activity is highly coordinated, and as James O’Keefe has revealed in his undercover operations these professionals even stage events to manipulate public opinion.

When he was pushed away by the officers Gugino fell and presumably hit his head. As a consequence of the shove, the two officers were suspended and the Buffalo authorities have arrested and charged the two police officers. In a show of support the entire Buffalo police unit that makes up the Emergency Response Team resigned their position.

On Friday Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown admitted Gugino was a professional ‘agitator’ who tried to work up the crowd and had been asked to leave the area ‘numerous’ times.
However, despite the known ideology and intent of Mr. Gugino; and despite a more careful look at the video highlighting exactly what Gugino was attempting; the Buffalo authorities are frozen by political correctness and have now arrested and charged the two officers.
(Via Daily Mail) – Two Buffalo cops have been arrested and charged with second degree assault after they shoved a 75-year-old peace activist to the ground Thursday causing him to crack his head open on the sidewalk, as hundreds of colleagues gathered outside the city court in solidarity to cheer their release without bail.
Aaron Torgalski and Robert McCabe were each charged with one count of assault in the second degree in a court hearing Saturday morning over the shocking incident that left peaceful protester Martin Gugino in a ‘serious condition’ in hospital.
The cops were arraigned in a virtual court hearing where they both pleaded not guilty to the charges and the two cops hid from the view of the camera.
They each face up to seven years in prison if convicted of the class D felony. They were released without bail and will appear back in court on July 20.(read more)
It would appear Mr. Martin Gugino succeeded in his endeavor:

BenTallmadge@BenKTallmadge

· Jun 6, 2020
Replying to @BenKTallmadge
‘There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into & looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities.’
69 people are talking about this

Adonis Albright@AdonisAlbright

· 21h
#BREAKING on @OANN: Two Buffalo police officers involved in the fall of an elderly man plead not guilty to second-degree assault.

Both are walking free without bail, will be back in court July 20. #OANN
70 people are talking about this

Advertisements

I´m a white woman and let me tell you how I´ve got my job.

Several weeks after the interview, I received a notice that I´ve got the job.
I´ve moved with my family and shortly after, I became a good friend with the project leader. At one point he told me: "You know, I was at your interview." "Really!? Cool! Was there a lot of potential candidates?" "Yeah, there were several, but we picked you so we can have a diversity in our team...."

So, they picked me, as a white (balkan) woman, in their team so they have a DIVERSITY in their team.
Tell that to BLM nutzoids....

As we came here, we were treated as "Ausländer"=forigners and my son also in school. Not for a long time, but some. A white boy discriminated based on nationality.

I´ve never ever felt close to privileged in my whole life! I cannot count how many times I´ve felt quite the opposite....

###########

But, yes, we all know, this all story isn´t really about blacks vs whites vs greens vs <fill-in-the-gaps>.
This story is looking worst than corona business.....

I´ve never actually liked the police, because in my country when I´ve watched who became a police officer, those were all people who were bullies at school. And then they´ve joined the force and got "a license to bully". Plus, from what other people told me, for a sane and normal woman to become a decent police officer in my country is close to impossible, because of harassment and mobbing.

But never mind I don´t like them, I´ve always known and was clear to me that we DO NEED the police to maintain law and order. This entire thread is proof no.1 of that!

###########

I just hope they don´t push this crap in schools here... I still don´t know how to prepare my kids, because one of them has a vegan climate activist for a teacher and one never knows what ideas she´ll have.

For start, I´ve told my kids that they are only allowed to be photographed for their notebook (they have a big notebook where they record all important events in the school and after they finish ground school, that notebook a nice memory on school days).
BUT if somebody wants to photograph them with some "BLM" sign or sign where says "BLACK" something or that they will have to kneel, then they should say NO and tell the teachers that they have to ask mom and dad first.

I just wait to tell them that ALL life matters and that my family kneels only in the church in front of the god (they ALL are BIG believers). Just to see what they have to say about that.... ;-) :-D

###########

So far, the situation in Germany seems under control, at least I could understand it like that (but note, my german is not jet that good).
Here are 2 links. On a positive note, the police is still in control of the situation and didn´t allow the mob to escalate! :-)
In numerous German cities , thousands demonstrated at the weekend under the motto “Black Lives Matter”. An estimated 25,000 in Munich, 15,000 in Berlin and 14,000 in Hamburg.

And various politicians saying:
"We have to stand behind the police and we must not put them under general suspicion."
"Germany is not the United States. We have no racism problem in the police force here."
"How can the righteous citizen trust the Berlin police force if the state government itself does not appear to do so?"

In Germany as well as in Berlin, tens of thousands of demonstrators gathered on Saturday, just like in other cities. Mostly dressed in black, they shouted "No to Racism" and "Black Lives Matter". In some places, however, significantly more people came together than the organizers had announced - and significantly more than the authorities in the middle of the corona pandemic considered permissible.

That is why Federal Minister of Health Jens Spahn spoke up. "The fight against racism needs our common commitment. Every day," Spahn tweeted, "but crowds of people in the middle of the pandemic are upsetting me." "Keep your distance, wear an everyday mask, take care of each other", also applies to important issues. "To protect us and others."

According to police, there were around 15,000 participants at Berlin's Alexanderplatz alone . The organizers had only expected 1500 people. The Berlin police therefore wrote on Twitter in the afternoon: "Alexanderplatz is full." She urged not to go there anymore. In order to enable people to comply with the pandemic distance rules, the officials finally closed off several surrounding streets. They wanted to make room.

A similar scenario further south: Around 20,000 demonstrators took to the streets in Munich - instead of the originally registered 200. "We have made permanent announcements to indicate compliance with the distance rules, which were often not adhered to at the beginning," said a police spokesman. The meeting area was finally expanded to offer more alternatives.

The Frankfurt police said that the protesters had tried to reduce the risk of infection by staying away and wearing protective masks. At the same time, the crowds were sometimes large. The police said about 8,000 participants on Twitter. There were also rallies in Cologne and Stuttgart .

In Hamburg , the police spoke of a total of 14,000 participants at two almost simultaneous rallies on Jungfernstieg and Rathausmarkt. Because of the corona rules, only a good 800 were actually allowed. The police initially decided that they wanted to end the protests because of the large number of people to protect them from the risk of infection - but then also decided against the dissolution of the crowd with the health protection argument, according to a report by the NDR.

The Hamburg police had already declared their solidarity with the participants before the demonstrations: "We are at your side!", She tweeted before the rallies began. "Racism must have no place in our society. We work every day so that everyone in Hamburg can feel safe." In fact, the actual rally in the Hanseatic city was peaceful, but after the demo there were clashes between a group of demonstrators and the police.

A spokeswoman said pyrotechnics had been ignited from the group. Two police officers were injured.
Some hooded people would have unrolled banners with the words "Bull pigs" and "ACAB", which stands for "All cops are bastards". Translated: "All police officers are bastards." The police used water cannons to clear the square and used pepper spray against the demonstrators.

According to the police, violence also occurred in Berlin after the peaceful demonstration. Out of a group, stones and bottles were thrown at police officers and passers-by. A press photographer was also hit by a bottle. He suffered a laceration on the head. It was not a targeted attack, said a spokeswoman. Police officers were also injured in isolated cases, the police said on Twitter. There were also several arrests, but no exact figures were given.

Back
Top Bottom