George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Its the media once again spreading a mind virus of fear and great destruction. Its very similar to the covid scare.

I think the two are actually more than related. I see a feedback effect here. If the virus can alter the brain, and the original strain designed to amplify a hypnotic effect to gain control over the population, the media bombardment -part of the hypnotic program- reinforces the virus, and in turn amplifies again the reception of the hypnotic command.

Hi il ya des cactus,

Any posts you dislike?
It's not that I disliked anything, but I noted that toward the beginning of the thread you often used negative language toward liberals, which, of course, is your right, but seems incompatible with the statement about our struggle not being with each other. I'd have to go back through to pick out specific sections.

Here's an interesting (long) watch from a retired cop who critiques the police violence during the protests.

More Police Excessive & Unjustified Use Of Force - Earning The Hate - A Good Ending To This Video

His website is Think Like A Cop, Guns,Shooting, Police Tactics, Self Defense ®
I've been a follower of his think like a horse channel for quite some time but today thought I'd pop over to see his take on current events. Basically, he disagrees with most of the excessive use of force and holds cops to a higher standard.

I'd have to go back through to pick out specific sections.

I think it would help if you read the entire threat again.

I dislike the decisive left. The intolerant left. The left that has become the dominant culture and the ideology that is very much to blame for all of this. I'm fine with Lefties who tolerate other viewpoints. But they should take at hearth that their side of the political spectrum has a poisonous core.

I think it would help if you read the entire threat again.

I dislike the decisive left. The intolerant left. The left that has become the dominant culture and the ideology that is very much to blame for all of this. I'm fine with Lefties who tolerate other viewpoints. But they should take at hearth that their side of the political spectrum has a poisonous core.
Does your side also have a poisonous core? Are you tolerant of other viewpoints?

Leftist can't do logic, reason or even think. There is no "left" there will ever be anything but intolerant and violent. It is inherent to brain-deadness and hatred of freedom. They hate freedom in others most of all. This is their dirty, dark secret. They could easily live a life of quiet stupidity and cowardliness, but they can't stand to see others enjoying freedom.

Seattle East Precinct Police Force Evacuate With Help of National Guard

Antifa Anarchists Take Control Of Seattle, Declare Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, Civil War

THIS IS HUGE NEWS! I can't find updates or current discussion on the situation on the MSM--I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Nothing comes up on Google after 8 June. Worth watching for close ups and details.

THIS IS HUGE NEWS! I can't find updates or current discussion on the situation on the MSM--I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Nothing comes up on Google after 8 June. Worth watching for close ups and details.
Thanks for the update bjorn. Looks like the takeover is spreading. With little to no discussion of this on MSM, it makes one wonder what's still going on in other cities we're not hearing about.

Greetings in Peace.....I have read most of the comments in tis thread and tried to restrain from posting "noise". As a person with dark skin living in this 3rd density plane, the media has done a good job of co-opting & reducing the plight and journey of black people to memes & misinformation. Unless you have to wear black/brown skin on a 24 hour basis, one can only have empathy. I cannot hide my skin color therefore subjecting me to presumptions and attitudes that subject me to be followed around in stores, accused of being rude do to eye contact, etc. I know that not all Caucasians are racist, however, this greedy capitalistic system has victimized the human race. I don't need to cast blame as history speaks for itself. Will the founding fathers' mindset of this nation restore the stolen lands and people to its/their rightful place?

I'm giving Thanks for the technology so these events can be seen instead of just heard or speculated about. This present system of "democracy" has been built on a foundation of unimaginable injustices. Therefore my only response is, "it's a good thing most black people are only seeking justice and not revenge." That;s not to say we don;t have issues & challenges that we must fix. Research Gary Webb, his story is just the tip of the iceberg we as humanity face.

Back
Top Bottom