George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Interestingly enough, when London Riots and London Protests started trending on Twitter pretty much all tweets reported peaceful protesting (with an exception of a punch up in front of Downing Street) and called out the media on the attempt to smear the protesters as a violent mob.

But since London is a multiethnic city I can imagine the initial protests were attended by genuine protesters whose ranks quickly got infiltrated by troublemakers, possibly hoping for some looting opportunities, like those in the US. Either that or the media and comrades in BLM arms wound each other up to the point of becoming increasingly radical in their approach. The twitter search for those tags itself shows a change in attitudes. It started off as a debate and now they're digging up dirt on white people, including the media hating Meghan and adoring Kate.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?

A: Yes

Given how quickly events are developing there will probably be many more surprises along the way but I was wondering about something. If the riots continue throughout the summer it will be a good excuse to play the 'second wave of corona infection' card - and blame it on the protesters. Except that by the time fall comes it will be BLM and their opposite rioting.

I hope they don't end up playing the 'second wave' card now and blaming it on the protesters becuase the we'd be in this lockdown till proverbial cows come home. Geez...I've never been keeping my fingers crossed for a hit for the C's as much as I'm keeping them crossed for their prediction of the lockdown lasting around 2 months!

Last edited:
What if the police had been instructed to comb through public green spaces along the protest march route and remove random stones specifically because they wanted to take them out of the equation? -What if they were going to be collected by a cleanup team? Frankly, that seems much more likely to me than the idea of police in broad daylight planting weapons.

Presumably if somebody was going to plant weapons, they would do it under the cover of darkness and not in full uniform.

Unless this is a case of the “right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing”. I can imagine the decent folk in law enforcement being assigned to the ‘collect and place for pickup’ team, the the pickup team ‘gets a call’ to deal with rabble rousers standing around with placards saying ‘hell no we won’t go!’ or other thought provoking rhymes in unison...and ‘whoopsie’, piles of rocks get conveniently left around for the real mayhem to come.

Hmmmm

This man is a genius... His proposal for less police is for black people to boycott violent crime in their communities in the US. 🤷‍♂️

He says if you get rid of the police but the crime is still there, you still have a problem.

Btw, this is from 2 years ago following some of the police related killing riots back then.

I saw a very odd pile of paving stones in the driveway entrance to our Bank parking lot on Saturday.
The area was completely renovated and upgraded over a year ago, and these paving bricks were just placed there recently.
There are NO damaged areas in need of repair, and these weren't even a match for the ones that are in the street, so I thought it very odd.

When I told my Family members about it, we all kinda wondered if the bricks had been put there, just in case there was a chance of a Protest or a few stray ANTIFA locals got rowdy.

Sunday morning I was out running a few errands, stopped and checked, yep, the bricks were still there.
So, I loaded them all up in the trunk of my car, brought them home, and after a bit of digging and whatever, the Bricks are now a lovely boarder in my Garden.

This morning I was sent this Video of City Cops in Toronto, Canada, piling ROCKS on the street curb, right before the planned protests...I would have loaded those into my trunk for my Garden too, if I had found them.
"Strange Days indeed...
Most peculiar Mama!" ~ quote from "Nobody Told Me" by John Lennon
So, this is one of the things they didn't want us to see: during coronavirus lockdown: stockpiling briks in the streets intended for riots and vandalism. Lockdown barely finished, these riots poped up from nowhere.

Hmmmm... Here we hear that BLM is about preserving the religion of racism rather than what it states it's about, preserving lives. If it cared about black lives, they'd also be calling out black on black killings.

If they care about ending police brutality, they'd also be calling out cops who kill white people and so on.

Hmmm... Much to ponder 🤔

Unless this is a case of the “right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing”. I can imagine the decent folk in law enforcement being assigned to the ‘collect and place for pickup’ team, the the pickup team ‘gets a call’ to deal with rabble rousers standing around with placards saying ‘hell no we won’t go!’ or other thought provoking rhymes in unison...and ‘whoopsie’, piles of rocks get conveniently left around for the real mayhem to come.
You gotta zoom out a bit. Regime change is a machine, this time put in service in the homeland.
There will be a unit inside the police, prepairing. There will be a police chief in the know. etc.

I look out my window and there's nothing but countless square kilometers of peaceful greenery. I'm not seeing burning barricades and armies of ANTIFA goons. -Contrary to popular belief, the Great Wall of China is utterly invisible from space to the naked eye; despite how impressive it is when one stands at its foot, the Great Wall is simply not significant enough in real terms to make a dent on perception when you pull the camera back far enough. Humans and human activities are a lot smaller than we might believe when we view them from the center of a riot. A mob, to reach a small town in a flyover state, would face a weeks long walk from downtown Michigan. Their impact is largely imaginary.

Yes, In looking at it from this moment in time, the places having the riots are some big cities, meanwhile the rest of the population isn't affected (in the USA) and doesn't agree with the destruction. Life carries on. The provocateurs in these riots are also a small number considering that most of the protesters are peaceful. Its the media once again spreading a mind virus of fear and great destruction. Its very similar to the covid scare. If one looked at the actual number of cases from the beginning, and number of deaths from a objective perspective, it wasn't a big deal but we saw what happened with that. So, another mind contagion in the works.

In the town where i live, there might be 5 black people. Its mainly white but we have Mexican, Hispanic and Native Americans. Last year there was a small gathering to protest discrimination against minorities. It didn't get much traction as the issue isn't really a problem here. Its a liberal college town and being "racist" doesn't figure into the perspective. At the time it crossed my mind to participate as a white person whose daughter was discriminated against by a racist Mexican manager of her mobile home park which made me mad! But I didn't go, not up to the possible conflict, but it could have been productive.

Hopefully things will remain peaceful here, but there's always the possibility of a lone nutter or 2 going off. The police force won't be defunded if the citizens have a say and being we don't have a large population, I've seen the people come together to influence whats happening here. However the covid scare was pretty successful here.. :-(

This is definitely re-organization, not just demands for the police structure and change in policy, but everything else. Not even finishing first half of the year and world is going through two major events, first one almost forgotten. Wave must be upon us:-) , no other explanation for all the craziness.

And they want to defund the police? Here is a small example of what happens if they succeed all across the US. Never give in to the mob. It will never end well.

Now they have demands. Hitler also abolished the police and installed his own enforcers. Just saying.

But not newsworthy apparently... The PTB expect us that we go out and kill each other. Let's show them that we are better than that. Better than how they see us. Our struggle is not with each other but with the psychopaths at the top. (And sadly the ideology possesed they throw at us)
If our struggle is not with each other but with the psychopaths at the top, why do you consistently denigrate liberals?

Are we now seeing the beginning of this prophecy? Seems they are trying their hardest to instigate white genocide.
I'm confused - how did you get from the content of Laura's post to white genocide? I just read it and she didn't mention white people at all. It was mostly about the political left and right.

Back
Top Bottom