George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Thanks Beau for explaining why this post received a few dislikes, I wondered. I gave it a like because it has some good articles linked by "The State of the Nation" like this one. Seems to lay it all out well. I'm not convinced this wasn't a false flag set up, I don't know. Either way its having the desired, explosive response.
GEORGE FLOYD PSYOP: A Carefully Planned and Staged Public Execution to Trigger a Race War | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

The author of that article seems to think that everything that makes waves either on the internet or in the media sphere is fake. In the sense that nothing is what it seems or is portrayed he's absolutely correct, but he's wrong to say that everything is fake and the product of a grand conspiracy simply because it's being used for the PTB's agendas.

The PTB are perfectly capable of taking real events and using the media to manipulate people in a way that still suits their agendas, even if it wasn't part of their original plan.

Tucker again has some astute observations:

I kept shaking my head in disbelief at some of those people saying on TV (!) that "if you still hold to this idea of being able to call the police when a burglar enters your house, it is a sign of privilege/racism" :shock: Stunning how fast people are programmed these days.

It also shows how Jordan Peterson and others were spot-on when they said these crazy postmodernists with their gender nonsense are so dangerous. People laughed at him back then - and now look how this seed has grown into a full-blown hysterization à la Weimar Republic. And Tucker is right: there are many historical precedents of political parties and their ideologies controlling the streets and becoming the "police". A reign of ideological terror and lawlessness, just as with the Freicorps and communist gangs and brown shirts in the Weimar Republic.

I thought it cannot get any crazier than the Corona thing, and yet here we are. At the same time, with the Corona thing I still had hopes that people will eventually get it, that there will be some "official closing" or admittance or something. But now I just watch the world descend into mayhem and lunacy. There will be no closure, no savior. Some people get it, and some more will get it, and learn and grow in the process to the best of their abilities, because that's what they do. Others, the majority, will have their souls smashed to various degrees, if they have one, because that's what they do. That's it.

So, to make sense of what's happening today in America, we need to move past the arguments phase.

It's pointless to argue or to even listen to any argument, the agenda has been set and advertised by the media and corporate America joined the BLM and social justice/systemic racism rhetoric bandwagon, fact.

I had this feeling for a while, mass anguish and social insecurity are the new preferred currency of choice by the STS - they generate far more negative energy. This is consistent with the exacerbation of competition, at every level of society today, in this space-time.

What America is undergoing right now is the beginning of a new stage, which is definitely planed, although difficult to understand, and predict. Practical advice: forget about TV and social media, stay away from those if you want to keep your sanity these days. And this is not about the upcoming election, as some conservatives argue. Better yet, learn a new skill or listen to the birds.

The closest analogy I could grasp is that of an alchemical process aimed at speeding up a transformation.

Catherine Austin Fitts on C2C AM the other night called it a necessary "fix" or adjustment of American society and lifestyle, ahead of the open war with China, or WW3 as she called it, which has already begun.

What do Covid-19 shutdowns and George Floyd protests have to do with that, and why society has to be tormented with scenes of violence and arguments of inequality and guilt ad absurdum?

In alchemy, the first stage to Magnum Opus is called 'nigredo' (blackening), which means destruction, decomposition. Think violence against police (which symbolizes order, security), looting, statues torn down, principles, institution, values ignored. It's basically a process of driving society nuts through inoculation of feeling that all these principles are ephemeral. Stripping everything dear and solid to everybody. And it's a necessary process, before the real challenge.
Now for the process to work, it has to be reduced to the lowest common denominator - which conveniently is associated with the black population, hence the media narrative and corporate acquiescence - we're all going to have to become and feel black, like that Walmart exec said. Social justice and equality is no longer enough, we need to debase ourselves to the lowest denominator, in order to pass this stage. And I mean seriously, meditate on it, come to terms with it, or at least get a high-level positive understanding out of this apparent chaos and - otherwise risk being consumed by confusion and inanition...

This stage been set in motion by the death of George Floyd (11-letter name) - a powerful catalyst, PTB's seized the opportunity, and now the fermentation is on. If Jesus wasn't born 2000 year ago, this would have been a good time to start a religion...

I saw this news on one of the Russian Telegram channels. And the person who posted it added a comment, that first US tried to rewrite or destroy other cultures, and now it began to destroy its own.

It's true that it is "just a movie", but it is also definitely "not just a movie". It represents American culture. And interestingly enough, blacks in the movie were treated with respect.

I find it hard to believe cops would help pile rocks or bricks for a protest. I know some cops over my life. They get a kick out of stopping bad guys, especially little granola boys, but I can't imagine any of them playing this game with bricks. They would much rather tussle with little punk-ass twig boys. But then came the Trump era and we've seen the cops do nothing, allowing the little punk-asses free reign. It's very strange. The cops I know hate those cowardly little shits.

Well l dunno, the cities have been kinda slow at the removal of bricks that appeared out of no where. Orange cones, barricades and caution tape, that was the city, not Acme bricks doing. Oh well.

Tucker is on fire 🇺🇸🔥🔥!!! Facism is taking over at a faster speed then ever. This is a battle of Freedom vs Tyranny. People need to start standing up for ourselves and not cave to being labeled as “racists” for simply existing. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!

Tucker: The rise of left-wing rage mobs in America (14:41 min)

This has been brought up a number of times on this thread - that because of an image of George Floyd that is part of a tweet that the Obama Foundation sent out on May 17th, then that shows that this whole thing was a pre-planned false flag.

But that is not the case. This has been described pretty clearly and it is something that happens a lot with Twitter card images:

So please, can we stop with the conspiracy that George Floyd's death was a set up and planned by the PTB ahead of time. What is happening since his death is the PTB using this situation to their benefit, much the same as the coronavirus.

Thank you very much for that explanation. I had no idea of how Twitter works and if pictures could be changed.

By now the police should be able to start to see that the establishment is rooting for the mob, not the police. To protect and serve, right? The elites are not your ally, but the public is and they need you.

NINTCHDBPICT000587862834-1.jpg

''If we put our hands on the criminal you are going to jail'' But who are the people going to enforce that? The police must stand together and revolt so that they can do their job. The public will stand with them.

Last edited:
So this is happening: science departments are today participating in "ShitDownSTEM", a (largely symbolic) strike against racism.

The American Geophysical Union has also announced that the venerable Graduate Readiness Exam (GRE) will no longer be used for admissions. You see, white and Asian men do too well on it compared to other groups, the only possibility being that white privilege somehow boosts their scores (how Asians benefit from white privilege is not explained).

The clear intent is to establish hard racial, and sexual, quotas in admissions, hiring, and grants.

The Cult Of Diversity & The Corruption Of Science: #ShutDownSTEM

So this is happening: science departments are today participating in "ShitDownSTEM", a (largely symbolic) strike against racism.

I saw the editorials of both Nature and Science Mag. yesterday on FB and instead of trolling them as usual, I didn't (Science magazine usually censors comments anyway). It's a delight to see Academia self-distruct. William Briggs (who was "excused" from Cornell if I'm not mistaken) said years ago that universities should be destroyed from orbit, with which I don't particularly disagree. All the bias, corruption, and fake science was masked by a few genuine scientists minding their own business, but now they are saying "wa are all racists and white supremacists". Fine, you are, you said it yourself.
It is funny to see these "smart" (idiots with diploma) people thinking that saying that you are racist makes you not racist. The Liar paradox doesn't work in this situation, it's more of a symptom of a mental illness.
The self-debasement symbols of kneeling with facemasks is a reflection of something very sick going on within the psyche of these people. It's more than victimisation, it's a form of masochism and self-flagellation.

I've read recently parts of an old book with the title "The slave soul of Russia: Moral masochism and the Cult of suffering" about what led 19/20th century Russia to embrace Communism. Some descriptions from back then are eerily reminiscent of what we're witnessing today.

Here are a few short passages:

For, in a situation of unfreedom, compromise is always a betrayal of the self. It has always seemed to me that a readiness to compromise and, consequently, to carry out assignments handed down from on high, is itself self-destruction. -V. D. Topolianskii

especially this one:
It appears that the spirit of freedom is so dried up in the slaves that they not only have no desire to end their sufferings, but cannot bear to see others free. They love their fetters, if it is possible for man to love his own ruination.-- Radishchev 1790

We are definitely witnessing full-bore Dionysian madness, chaos, and self-destruction.

There really is nothing we can do except sit back and "enjoy the show." It will end, eventually, though what will be left we have no idea. Cs say a new reality, but what that might be, I can't imagine.

We are definitely witnessing full-bore Dionysian madness, chaos, and self-destruction.

There really is nothing we can do except sit back and "enjoy the show." It will end, eventually, though what will be left we have no idea. Cs say a new reality, but what that might be, I can't imagine.

From observing what's happening,I'd say the only thing that can remain is an opportunity for re-organization.Re-introduction of spirituality as the main driving force of society as opposed to money,re-introduction of certain moral values that uphold it etc.People will eventually be more receptive to basic ''esoteric'' knowledge of psychopathy,secret governments and the like simply because intense suffering forces self reflection.Beyond that I'm not very optimistic about any kind of superpowers that might appear in people.I still don't get how this 1000 year time frame is gonna work if we're supposed to have an invasion from outer space as well as from underground (they said some will be destroyed,that still leaves most) as well as all the cataclysms.

It's going to get much worse. Look what is planned for London Saturday 13th June 2020.

Football gangs and far-right activists are heading to London to confront BLM demonstrators

Hundreds of football hooligans from across the country are making plans to descend on London next Saturday to confront anti-racist demonstrators attending the next Black Lives Matter protest. Organised by the Democratic Football Lads Alliance, a football hooligan network which emerged after the 2017 terrorist attacks, hooligans from as far afield as Sunderland, Yorkshire, the West Midlands and East Anglia are intending to surround war memorials and other statues in central London.

The event has also now received the support of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson) who released an irate video last night about protestors defacing the statue of Winston Churchill in Westminster. “If you’re a lad or you call yourself a lad, and you’re a football lad and you go to football and you give a shit at all about our country, our history, our culture, our identity. I expect you are going to be in London next Saturday.” Having advertised the event to his supporters and promised to attend himself it now seems certain that the event will take place.

1591793904728.png

Back
Top Bottom