George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

From observing what's happening,I'd say the only thing that can remain is an opportunity for re-organization. Re-introduction of spirituality as the main driving force of society as opposed to money,re-introduction of certain moral values that uphold it etc. People will eventually be more receptive to basic ''esoteric'' knowledge of psychopathy,secret governments and the like simply because intense suffering forces self reflection. Beyond that I'm not very optimistic about any kind of superpowers that might appear in people.I still don't get how this 1000 year time frame is gonna work if we're supposed to have an invasion from outer space as well as from underground (they said some will be destroyed,that still leaves most) as well as all the cataclysms.

Read the content. It's part of a conversation I'm having on facebook.

We are definitely witnessing full-bore Dionysian madness, chaos, and self-destruction.

There really is nothing we can do except sit back and "enjoy the show." It will end, eventually, though what will be left we have no idea. Cs say a new reality, but what that might be, I can't imagine.

Michael Prescott, a thriller writer turned researcher of the afterlife/psi/consciousness/etc., expressed it well:

Here's the last bit of his article:

Even as a child, and throughout my life, I've found myself emotionally and intellectually drawn to end-of-the-world scenarios. For instance, I've read a great deal about the last days of the Roman Republic, and a fair amount about the end of the Western Roman Empire a few centuries later. The idea of the world breaking down and civilization falling apart has always haunted me.

In addition, I've had a long-standing interest in social manias or mass hysteria
, as discussed in the famous 19th century study Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, by Charles Mackay. (I wrote a little about this book here and here.)

Now these two lifelong interests of mine have converged in real life, as we see Western civilization increasingly under stress as result of repeated episodes of mass psychosis. I expect this trend to continue.

And this leads me to my epiphany. I believe my purpose, at this stage of life, is to observe the breakdown of society under the weight of hysteria and divisiveness. As an infinitesimally tiny offshoot of the Cosmic Mind, I have a front row seat at one of the great events in history - the collapse of Western civilization in the 21st century. Assuming there is a future for humanity, historians will be writing and speculating about these events forever. But I get to see them firsthand.

I don't pretend that I can play any role in this unfolding catastrophe, much less delay or prevent it. I believe my role, as planned by my higher self before I was even born, and as prepared for me by my interest in relevant subject matters, is simply to observe and record what happens. Not to observe and record for others, but for myself.

Naturally, this newfound conviction of mine will not carry much weight with other people. As I said, it's subjective, and it can be dismissed as arbitrary and self-serving. But no one can dictate the meaning of another person's life. What's meaningful to you may not be meaningful to me, and vice versa. Some people find meaning in throwing Molotov cocktails at police cars. That is, I suppose, their destiny. As for me, my destiny is to watch everything spiral down the drain.

The present chaos will end, but it will be replaced by new outbreaks of mass panic and mass hysteria. Some archaeologists maintain that the great cities of the Mayan people were simply abandoned; the population moved out and never returned. I suspect that a contagion of panic and hysteria infected those populations. Something similar is happening now. Most of those who are actively involved in this epidemic of insanity have no real understanding; as Jesus said, they know not what they do. That, too, is fine.

I know what they do, and I am watching.

That's my job. It's the reason I'm still here.

Antifa Anarchists Take Control Of Seattle, Declare Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, Civil War

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

Reports speaks of black gangs who are attacking and stabbing Irish people because of ''slavery'' and ''white privilege''). It's all true. The barbarians are storming Rome and the Left have opened the Gates. (Warning: extremely disturbing.)

On page 57 Just seen your post.
This has been happening for some time now. African youth gangs who where born here are terrorising estates in different parts of Ireland. Attacking white youths, it's a big problem. Gardai do nothing about it, I've spoke to some black south African friends I worked with that say it's mostly those who came from Nigeria not sure though how accurate that is. An area with a large African population people afraid to leave there homes at night because of African gangs running amok. The locals demonstrated outside The local Garda station demanding something be done about these gangs of youths terrorizing people no mention of race at all. Group of black youths turned up calling them racist. They are let of the hook time and time again, they shout racist. Last year in another area gang of Africans attacking robbing white youths. It's happening in many parts of Ireland. People are being gaslighted on the issue of mass migration they see the harm it's causing in this and other countries yet say anything and your a racist our Government say no migrant will be homeless yet over 10000 Irish are homeless. They get houses before Irish people they get social welfare etc they get everything we get but still we are racist the more you give the more they demand. Its all done in the hope whites rebel against these gangs then its, look racism does exist we told you so. Talk now, same as other countries of taking down statues of those who faught and died for this country because, racist. Everyone is a racist except the racists, it's insane..Government are owned by soros and will do whatever it takes to divide the nation destroy our culture and destroy our history its an on going battle this country has faced for many many years. Nothing can be done though, little do the migrants know they are just pawns being used. Doing my best to sit back observe and learn it aint easy when your country is being torn apart. The fact it's happening everywhere is no consolation. let's see how this all plays out.

...Or, maybe it wasn't a cop, just someone dressed like one, just to stir things up.
Two police fake officers, complete with police officer uniforms and the physical mannerisms you only acquire from living daily life as a cop? (The very reason agent provocateurs often stand out like sore thumbs). I seriously doubt these two were fakes. That's cartoon thinking.

However, that's also where the world is. Make-believe thinking is out of control. Seeing Objective Reality is hard to do when there is so much surplus entropy in the system.

Entropy, being a measure of chaos, I think is a necessary factor for any change to take place, for basic life functioning. -That is, if you have no energy at all, things freeze solid and no change can take place in the information structure. Thus, to enact conscious will, you must first add energy to the system, increase the chaos/entropy, which in turn unlocks new possible futures for one to step into.

Right now there is SO much entropy/energy being injected into the system that potential realities are looming high all over the place, and Objective Reality is becoming difficult to read.

The more I think about this, the more it seems that people are slipping toward rapidly diverging realities. -For instance, the guy with the camera who took the 'Cops Collecting Stones' video, was hysterical. He was making assumptions, shouting accusations at police officers in the street; the dark narrative in his mind was clear to him. From my observer's standpoint, I think he was wrong, but clearly others around him were not so sure, and social media amplified his message to the point where thousands of potential people could catch his hysteria and vision. Reality is hard to read now, and the injection of fear combined with the internet is amplifying the effect dramatically.

I'm also not sure how far to trust the vision of guys like Tim Pool and Tucker Carlson. They are seeing a violent revolution taking place all around them, are reporting on it using their well-trained professional eye as realistically as they are able, with arguably the lowest degree of madness and hysteria they can muster, but also while aligning with great fear and conviction in their observations.

When I think of how population density works, I believe there is another element to the problem.

It's easy to sell people on the idea that the world is suffering an over-population problem when we take cameras into densely populated cities, show market places in India, or subway platforms in Japan or highways in Los Angeles. But as Stefan Verstappen illustrates so effectively in his videos, we can see that there is a perception of scale problem.

I look out my window and there's nothing but countless square kilometers of peaceful greenery. I'm not seeing burning barricades and armies of ANTIFA goons. -Contrary to popular belief, the Great Wall of China is utterly invisible from space to the naked eye; despite how impressive it is when one stands at its foot, the Great Wall is simply not significant enough in real terms to make a dent on perception when you pull the camera back far enough. Humans and human activities are a lot smaller than we might believe when we view them from the center of a riot. A mob, to reach a small town in a flyover state, would face a weeks long walk from downtown Michigan. Their impact is largely imaginary.

However, when enough people are activated at the same time, and when they are coordinated/controlled by social media, even false perceptions can create massive swings in the overall behavior of systems.

I'm no fan of the book, "The Secret", because people have popularly misguided themselves regarding its message in the most absurd ways, however, there is also some truth to its content. As the fictional (but prescient) Jedi have advised, "Your focus determines your reality." This is arguably more true today than it was a decade ago, what with the Wave upon us and energies increasing all around, creating a fluid system where free will is able to exact big changes with greater ease.

In this way, I find it very interesting that Tucker Carlson, focusing with such intensity on the problem of civil unrest, noted in his most recent video that the mob came directly to FOX's front door. "Your focus determines your reality" indeed!

Tim Pool, liberal skate boarder, just acquired a gun for self-protection; a gift from conservative YouTuber, Stephen Crowder. This was a big media moment in terms of YouTube awareness, netting many thousands of views, crowning the moment of Tim's long and tortured journey toward taking the colloquial, "Red Pill."

I wonder, however, at what point does the observer become the observation?

That's a very difficult question to answer, and I feel like here on the forum members have been struggling to make progress on the details of that problem for years.

You Create Your Own Reality.

You DO NOT Create Your Own Reality.

Good luck annnnnd... Begin!

And they want to defund the police? Here is a small example of what happens if they succeed all across the US. Never give in to the mob. It will never end well.

It looks like there may in fact be cuts to police funding:

I do wonder how accurate the poll was, probably not very accurate. Remember the polls giving Trump 2-10% of winning the elections days before he won? More manufactured data to push the agenda? BLM cannot possibly have that much to result in 35% support for police cuts. Or can they?

In case this does go ahead, there are already memes to illustrate it :nuts:

103452569_10207559314136766_2923023328195416474_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom