George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I just watched the latest from Dave Chappelle and his comedy special. The title of the video struck me: "8:46". Apparently it was the duration of time the police officer kneeled on George Floyd. The content of the "comedy" special is mostly Chappelle smack-talking about a bunch of people, mainly those who the libtards would regard as "neo-Nazis" e.g. Candance Owens, Lauren Ingraham - this makes me wonder if the script came from external sources, and Chappelle was just paid the big bucks to perform on stage as he is, as you probably know, quite a successful and [maybe] influential comedian. I did hold Chappelle in high regards before he went on a hiatus after media companies tried to buy him so that they could essentially use him like a puppet (which seems like what they've now succeeded in doing). I enjoyed watching his old stand-up shows, for his uncensored ethnic comedy, as he delivered on-point jokes and could put string together a funny story.

Weirdly enough, he makes a direct link between his time of birth and the title of the video, 8:46. He also highlights another numerological connection between the jersey numbers of Kobe Bryant and his birthdate 24th August / 8-24.

I did a quick google for 8:46, turns out there was a 9/11 movie release in 2011 with the exact digits 8:46!

This is eerily coincidental. Be interesting to see what everyone else thinks?

Anyway, I will leave links here for those that would like to watch it also.

John 8:46

46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?

I wanted to ask something regarding Trumps twatter announcement that US govt will designate Antifa as a terrorist organisation.

Similar to Muslim Brotherhood or Mexican cartels..

This article claims that Antifa cant even be called a terrorist organisation...

In 2019, Trump said he would designate the Mexican drug cartels as terrorists. The president never followed through, however, implying that his suggestion to do so was based more on domestic politics and responding to his political base than on any desire to actually protect American citizens from violence. Last year, the Trump administration also publicly announced that it would designate the Muslim Brotherhood. That group, like the Mexican cartels, remains undesignated.

So can he do it or is it just another one of his publicity/rating stunts?

Well, it seems to me that Trump COULD do a lot of things that he isn't doing as yet. That makes me curious. It almost seems as though he is deliberately letting the Left go nuts so that EVERYONE turns against them. Or, maybe his hands really are tied?

Well, it seems to me that Trump COULD do a lot of things that he isn't doing as yet. That makes me curious. It almost seems as though he is deliberately letting the Left go nuts so that EVERYONE turns against them. Or, maybe his hands really are tied?
Its not that I want his "plans" to fail but Im really interested to get to the bottom of his act. SO MANY people are calling him the saviour of mankind, even here in this region... It is really starting to annoy me because I see things that dont add up. Like BlackRock and everything he does for Israel as well as some other things. So I would like to know if he is pulling our collective chains and just acting like he is the swamp clearing agent and a do-gooder with his failures blamed on others or is he actually trying to do good things but again, failing because of the people around him. Would he advertise all these swamp clearing moves with knowing he cant do nothing? Does it even make sense what he is saying when he is surrounded by such people as Pompeo or Faucci etc.

Because in the last decade I have seen all sorts of different "trojan horse" political stunts that tell me most of them were orchestrated to further the status quo and to allow the psycho agendas to continue and grow without any real opposition. All thanks to polling agencies that gather information on how populations are currently "feeling and thinking".

I know its kinda naive to even ask this question because, as you know, the Cs have said that the Presidents dont make any important decisions. Which I agree with. They are basically handed a script or a prompter to read from but in reality they are powerless.

A simple way of seeing this mayhem is through the lens of two well known methodologies; 'Order out of Chaos' and 'Divide and conquer'.

The jump from Corona Virus to Race War is in that sense logical and I think is driven by three key purposes:

1. Its a message to those in government who were/are wavering over the truth of what's going on, be warned! We the Masters of Chaos will do anything, set in motion anything, to keep the derailment on track. So its as much aimed within the system as without - stay in line or face perpetual chaos that you simply cannot handle or unite around.

2. Shift the narrative (programming) from one illogical state to another (and probably back again soon... or to somewhere else it's impossible to mentally handle) so everyone is kept in a state of perpetual blindsideness and can't therefore see what is really going on underneath e.g. total economic re-set which takes time to achieve and needs 'darkness' to become established and unstoppable.

3. Create enough one sided insanity and dictatorship of the narrative (via the deranged left) so that it will inevitably create an equal and opposite reaction from the so called conservative right. The daily programming of 'white person bad', the tearing down of historical symbols, the open attack on law and order focused on the 'end the police' movement, is all designed to enrage the conservative minded to a point where it will propel them into a violent reaction on the streets, and then we get open social warfare, all amplified by 3 months of lock in fever.

In a nutshell this process will go on until the great mass of people are so worn down by the stress and cognitive dissonance, that they will beg for tyranny (certainty and the promise of 'order'). When it comes, it will be offered as the only recipe to save the populous from utter breakdown - mental, physical and financial. They have to want it; they have to beg for it, so as to end the 'insanity' that democracy has brought... they will need to end their love affair with rights, with having a voice, and free speech, etc because it will be clear that all that has brought them in the end is chaos. The recipe was written down a 100 years ago - and to my mind its playing out to the letter now in these processes. They are in that sense highly 'logical'.

Absolutely nailed it, and so hard no one's ever gonna be able to pull that thing out again.

Just one thing to add: I personally believe that the tyranny that comes will seem to be benevolent and caring, especially if it is the main force dispatching those who have openly caused the chaos, division, and violence. People will be so glad that all the evil and violence are over with, they will not look too closely behind the curtain - but if they did, they would see another face of the same evil forces.

Ultimately, what is being done here is the good cop/bad cop scenario on a global basis. One cop wants to brutalize us and make us understand that if we don't play the game, we are going to jail. The other cop commiserates with us, tells us he's sorry, but things will go a lot easier on us if we just give in - maybe we will even get a lesser sentence. But in either case, we lose.

In the end, the alternative presented to us will seem benevolent and loving and much better than anything we have experienced for a long time. And it has to be that way because in the end, those who play these games want us to accept them as our saviors and benevolent leaders willingly. They want us to dote on them, and prop them up in order to "keep us safe".

I made this statement on another thread recently, but I will repeat it here:

The worst disease that we as a race has ever been faced with, is Stockholm Syndrome.

I personally will be playing very close attention to those who come out the "winners" in this fight. I will not automatically give my approval to those who "win", because those same people may have been scripted to end up where they are with popular support by those who created all of this division in the first place. And I will not willing go along to get along, because accepting the rule and control of such people may condemn me not only in this life, but also my future incarnations.

I have posted this chart before on the corona virus thread. I will post it again here. Really look closely at this chart, and see how this cycle we are experiencing right now has occurred with almost clockwork precision over the centuries. When I look at this, I see a multi-generational feeding mechanism by STS forces that is designed to keep humanity under control - and also realize that those who have created this cycle, the money masters, are the same families that have controlled the world's money systems for eons of time.

Reserve Currency chart.jpg

After each period of rule by the country that has hosted the world's reserve currency, there have been similar periods of war and chaos as we are seeing today, and the new "host country" was built up to look better than its predecessor...but in the end, history always repeats itself - again, and again, and again...

I watched most of it, but was rather disappointed. It wasn't funny, could hardly be called a comedy special. More like social commentary, but not the kind that is entertaining like George Carlin. Just mainly a rant that would further stir up the Left.
Agreed. Altho I didnt watch it all... Hes not the Chapelle I was a fan of. It was strange hearing him calling Floyd a kid and the policeman that was kneeling on his neck for exactly 8min.46sec. a man.. .. and he was all pissed off and wound/hyped up. Also I think congratulating kids and people, that are ALL wearing slave gear, on protesting... I dont know, is kinda too political from him. Looks like he took the msm bait and wants to have even greater protests? All this after taking 8 sips out of what seemed like an empty cup :lol:

Its not that I want his "plans" to fail but Im really interested to get to the bottom of his act. SO MANY people are calling him the saviour of mankind, even here in this region... It is really starting to annoy me because I see things that dont add up. Like BlackRock and everything he does for Israel as well as some other things. So I would like to know if he is pulling our collective chains and just acting like he is the swamp clearing agent and a do-gooder with his failures blamed on others or is he actually trying to do good things but again, failing because of the people around him. Would he advertise all these swamp clearing moves with knowing he cant do nothing? Does it even make sense what he is saying when he is surrounded by such people as Pompeo or Faucci etc.

How about - he is neither the savior of mankind nor an evil Trojan horse? Why should there only be two such extreme options? I have watched one of his press conferences recently, and thought the guy sure IS somewhat crazy! But at least he comes across as a real human being and not a lying smooth-talker like Obama and Macron and so many other empty shells in politics. I think this is one of the reasons many people love him so much. This video I posted earlier IMO shows that at least he is trying to do something valuable for his country, regardless of whether you agree with everything:

How about - he is neither the savior of mankind nor an evil Trojan horse? Why should there only be two such extreme options? I have watched one of his press conferences recently, and thought the guy sure IS somewhat crazy! But at least he comes across as a real human being and not a lying smooth-talker like Obama and Macron and so many other empty shells in politics. I think this is one of the reasons many people love him so much. This video I posted earlier IMO shows that at least he is trying to do something valuable for his country, regardless of whether you agree with everything:

Yeah, you cant compare him to other people that easily. The guy had that reality show which was a good example of some horrific TV. And Im not saying there are just the extreme sides of is he good or bad, Im interested because few years back I also thought hes actually doing something really different and good. Now Im not so sure anymore so I wonder to what extent was I wrong in my perspective cause I think it would be an important distinction if he was picked and employed based on some think-tank decision from the owners or did he get into the race for president on his own and in a more innocent way and is actually succeding in doing some actual good on a global level.
And Im slightly annoyed by people calling him some kind of wondrous saviour and when he will be done with his work we will all be allowed to start and live like we never did before. Theres really a lot of that going on, I suppose not just in this region, specially among younger people who all seem to cite his supposed successes that the Q is reporting and base their opinions on msm and what he said on twatter. But some older ones too. It looks like they dont check up on his claims at all so they dont wonder about their sources too much... And we see the facts regarding Mexican drug cartels or Muslim brotherhood, etc.

Last edited:

Because in the last decade I have seen all sorts of different "trojan horse" political stunts that tell me most of them were orchestrated to further the status quo and to allow the psycho agendas to continue and grow without any real opposition. All thanks to polling agencies that gather information on how populations are currently "feeling and thinking".

I know its kinda naive to even ask this question because, as you know, the Cs have said that the Presidents dont make any important decisions. Which I agree with. They are basically handed a script or a prompter to read from but in reality they are powerless.
Trump is not the savior of mankind (IMO, of course). He's a spanner in the works. I like to think of him as an agent of Shiva — unknowingly, most likely — assisting in transformation instead of maintaining the status quo.

Here's a short history of racism in Portland and in Oregon, written by a friend of mine in 2017. A life-long activist, she passed last year.

Trump is not the savior of mankind (IMO, of course). He's a spanner in the works. I like to think of him as an agent of Shiva — unknowingly, most likely — assisting in transformation instead of maintaining the status quo.
Nice conversation. Trump as agent of Shiva. OK. I think they did not have to stop him, as he came from the ruling class pool anyways. So, no emergency take out has been initiated, the surrounding deep state was never really in danger.
As i recall, Trump broke up with Epstein in the early 2000ths, he is the only one i know who did, when any decent soul should have done the same. Outlawing Antifa/MB etc is not realistic when these are set up by the deep state itself. About Tim Poole, this is the first time he makes me smile, with his tent being collectivized in the occupy camp. We all know how things should have been organized, but it is not being done. The psychopaths "took responsibility" and we let them or could not stop them without sacrificing our own lives. Thus, over time, society is falling apart more and more. Maybe the most obvious psychopaths are journalists, MSM really is painful to watch. My two cents.

Back
Top Bottom