George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Rather than assessing the ways in which their own behavior contributed to their suffering in an honest and objective way (which is essentially an STO-oriented concept), and then devising strategies to make proactive changes to improve their lives and ultimately their state of being, they are instead encouraged to aside external blame for their ills and are drawn away from looking at themselves objectively.

For me this paragraph sums up so much about many people today no matter their political ideology but unfortunately the left seems to have taken it to a whole other level. Growing up were I did, I have experienced the other side of racism, where there were people who were not only racist but bigots, sexist etc. Their ignorance astounded me once I got old enough to see and understand the concepts and ramifications of those views. The bottom line for me was it was always other peoples fault as to why they were where they were in life. There is one person I know today who is the embodiment of the victimhood status as seen by her own family and she is a master manipulator. (At least to her own family). They seem to get satisfaction out of making disastrous choices that others have to live with and then get more mileage out of complaining that no one will help them continue on that path.

It seems like the programming has been tailor made to suit the individual culture, class, gender, groups etc by magnifying our differences at every opportunity and then when the time was right to set us against each other. The main goal I think is so we can't or won't be paying attention to the real things that are being done to world and to keep us from looking for the deeper meanings of life that we may be doing otherwise. The racist people I knew also lived poorly at best and it was easier to blame others who looked or lived differently than to stop and try another way. If you combine the programming with the predisposed victimhood inner working of some people then it seems to me that's a recipe for an explosive situation. It's just a matter of time before the agent provocateurs set the match to the right powder kegs at this point. OSIT.

Greetings in Peace.....I have read most of the comments in tis thread and tried to restrain from posting "noise". As a person with dark skin living in this 3rd density plane, the media has done a good job of co-opting & reducing the plight and journey of black people to memes & misinformation. Unless you have to wear black/brown skin on a 24 hour basis, one can only have empathy. I cannot hide my skin color therefore subjecting me to presumptions and attitudes that subject me to be followed around in stores, accused of being rude do to eye contact, etc. I know that not all Caucasians are racist, however, this greedy capitalistic system has victimized the human race. I don't need to cast blame as history speaks for itself. Will the founding fathers' mindset of this nation restore the stolen lands and people to its/their rightful place?

I'm giving Thanks for the technology so these events can be seen instead of just heard or speculated about. This present system of "democracy" has been built on a foundation of unimaginable injustices. Therefore my only response is, "it's a good thing most black people are only seeking justice and not revenge." That;s not to say we don;t have issues & challenges that we must fix. Research Gary Webb, his story is just the tip of the iceberg we as humanity face.
I am currently a white dude but I have real empathy for all people who have been disadvantaged. It hurts. I am not sure that I was not a female black slave in another life...

That was a powerful speech by that police officer. Admittedly, despite pathological types being seemingly drawn to the profession, from the conversations I’ve had with the few officers I know, they do take their job seriously about protecting the communities they live in. And despite the corruption in the force, serve a useful purpose. But if they were to ‘defund’ the police, whatever that actually means, I can’t help but think that living in a big city is going to turn into something out of a post-apocalyptic nightmare very quickly. It’s already happening in some places and they are hastening this by attempting to abolish law enforcement. Here are some suggestions that have come up already and they are straight up BAD ideas. One tactical unit to deal with violent crimes for the largest city in Canada and a team of emergency mental health workers and psychologists will do nothing to stop pathological criminals and the like from basically doing whatever they want to whoever they want.

Of course, those of the East or SE Asian persuasion are mostly silent in this 3D STS USA-centered fight though we are lumped in with the so-called Caucasians in this conflict despite not being a real part of that group. Having been born and raised in the USA, traveled and lived in different parts there and now a 20+ year expat in Chile which has its own socio-economic-racial issues, I'll take Chile any day especially after what is now going down in my original homeland.

Just note the far-left manipulation that is going down in your own developed world hoods and that maybe the wider picture of what went down in Chile decades ago to the recent violent protests here may not be accurately portrayed by the left international media.

Since the conversation has still talked a bit about law and order, Collingwood devotes one and a half chapters to the idea of Law, Order, and Peace in a civilization. I've highlighted areas that I think are relevant to the discussion of the motives of people who see the existence of law and order as perennially unjust or constitutionally marginalization/discriminatory, etc. (Cheat sheet: dialectical in Collingwood's use means win-win dialogue, while eristical can be construed to mean win-lose or lose-lose). He doesn't have many positive things to say about them, calling them unfit for the demands of a mental adulthood tasked with preserving the peace, order, and reducing the incidence of force in society.

LAW AND ORDER

BEGINNING this Part with a study of the meaning commonly attached to the word ‘civilization’, we began (xxxiv) by finding that generically it denotes a process taking place in a community. Specifically it denotes (xxxv) a process of becoming more civil; a word which, we saw, has two meanings. Where it refers to a man’s relations with his fellow-men it indicates abstention from the use of force; where it refers to his relations with the natural world it indicates a combination of industry and intelligence whereby man gets more in the way of food, clothing, and the like out of the natural world, and at the same time forms the habit of expecting to get more.

We then found (xxxvi) that the connecting link between these two ideas was the notion of dialectical thinking, or thinking together with others who are thinking about the same subject and intending to come to an agreement with them.

If men mean to reach agreement about the relations between themselves they treat each other civilly. If they mean to reach agreement about their relations with the natural world they build up among themselves a body of shared knowledge or opinion about things in the natural world and of traditional methods for dealing with them. This, then, is the essence of civilization; the essence of what the word, as currently used, actually means.

Being civilized means living, so far as possible, dialectically, that is, in constant endeavour to convert every occasion of non-agreement into an occasion of agreement. A degree of force is inevitable in human life; but being civilized means cutting it down, and becoming more civilized means cutting it down still further.
Law and Order is a name for a feature in the life of any civilized community, otherwise called the rule of law. According to European standards a community that does not exhibit the rule of law is not civilized at all; it is barbarous; but barbarity itself is a sort of civilization, though a low sort; and civilization of a sort may be enjoyed without a rule of law, though too low a sort for Europeans to call it civilization: for example, the sort that is enjoyed under the rough justice of a barbarian despot, who may be an admirable fellow in his way.

The rule of law means, first, that there is a law; not necessarily that there is legislation, for there may be a rule of law either where the law is only customary; or where the law is merely what a despot decides from time to time that it shall be; but even so there may be a rule of law on condition that the law he makes to-day shall remain law until he abrogates it.

Secondly, the rule of law implies that those who are under the law can find out what it is. How this is done will differ in different cases; perhaps by consulting the repositories of an oral tradition; perhaps by reading books; perhaps by bringing a test case in the courts; but unless the thing can be done somehow there is no rule of law.

Thirdly, there must be courts where judgements are given according to the law. For a law that is not applied to individual cases is not a law but a dead letter.

Fourthly, there must be equality before the law. What differentiates a law from an executive action or decree (28. 28) is its universality: the fact of its applying to every one of an undetermined number of defined cases. Anyone who comes under the definition comes under the law, whatever characteristics he may otherwise possess.

To deny that all men are equal before the law is to say that a law admits of exceptions; to say that a law admits of exceptions is to say either that it has been carelessly stated (e.g. by someone who said ‘The law prescribes death by hanging for certain crimes’ and forgot that for certain classes of criminals it prescribes other forms of death) or else that it has been corruptly administered (e.g. by a Bench that said ‘We don’t fine the Squire for riding his bicycle without a light’).

Why (the reader may ask) does the European mind set up a standard of civilization which includes, as an essential condition of anything it deigns to call civilization, the rule of law? I will not answer by detailing the possible consequences of allowing the rule of law to die out. Such a catalogue would not answer the question.

The real answer to the question: ‘Why does the European mind set up this standard of civilization?’ is: ‘Because that is the standard to which it is accustomed.’ It became accustomed to that standard under the tuition of Rome.

.... Foolish people do not always understand that the law is a part of civilization. They think that going to law is a way of quarrelling with a man, and that litigation belongs to the eristical (i.e. non-dialectical) side of life.

But going to law with a man is meant for a way of settling your quarrel with him. No one goes to law except in the hope of coming away reconciled. Litigation belongs to the dialectical side of life.

The rule of law means the substitution, in every quarrel which the law can handle, of dialectical (win-win) for eristical methods (win-lose or lose-lose).

Take away the rule of law and you let in the vendetta, the blood feud, and all the forms of violence from which the rule of law has delivered us.

The error that going to law with a man is an eristical thing to do, instead of a dialectical thing to do, is deliberately encouraged in the twentieth century by certain parties who want to destroy the rule of law and reintroduce the vendetta and the blood feud; and by others who act as their jackals.

39. 7. Here is what no less an authority than Maitland has written about the general character of law in some ‘successor-states’ of the Roman Empire.

39. 71. The Anglo-Saxon laws ‘deal . . . in particular with the preservation of the peace . . . The family bond is strong; an act of violence will often lead to a blood feud, a private war. To force the injured man or the slain man’s kinsfolk to accept a money composition instead of resorting to reprisals is a main aim for the lawgiver’ (Constitutional History of England, p. 4).

39. 72. ‘To force the injured man’. The lawgiver uses force; but he uses it for the sake of agreement. He uses it against an injured party who did not begin the quarrel but suffered aggression, perhaps unprovoked aggression, from somebody else. Here is a casus belli for a private war. But the lawgiver makes no fatuous distinction between aggressor and aggrieved. He wants to stop private wars; and he does it by forcing the aggrieved party to accept a money payment instead of prosecuting the customary blood feud.

Here is force justifiably used for the discouragement of force and the promotion of agreement. The Anglo-Saxon king uses force against the injured party in a quarrel because there is no other way to keep the peace; and the king’s law has for its object the maintenance of the king’s peace.

The rule of law does not only mean that the king, or other head of the executive, uses the power at his disposal for compelling the weaker among his subjects to drop a quarrel and to accept nominal compensation for injuries received.

It also means, since all are equal before the law, that this same technique for checking an eristical process and initiating a dialectical process applies to the entire community without exception. 39. 82. The institution of wergild (since that is what we are discussing) was certainly law of a primitive and barbarous kind; but the men who were responsible for it had learned from their Roman masters one thing at least: that there was no rule of law unless all men were equal before the law.

This did not mean that every man’s wergild was the same as every other’s. It was not. What it meant was that, whatever a man’s wergild was, it was the same for anyone who might happen to kill him. It was neither increased for a friendless killer, who could not bring any graft to bear on the court, nor diminished for a very famous gangster who dined in exalted circles. The Anglo-Saxons may have been barbarians, but they were not barbarous enough to forget that if distinctions of that sort were made the rule of law was at an end.
Fools have been heard to argue that if so much time and trouble and money were not spent on keeping the weak alive we should have a stouter people, with the unfit naturally weeded out by natural causes or healthy competition, and the fit surviving as Nature meant they should.

I say nothing about that argument. But there is a similar argument to the effect that if natural causes had their way strong masterful men like his lordship here would come to the top and run things in a strong masterful way; and low fellows like this constable who go sneaking to hide behind the skirts of Justices of the Peace and the protection of the law would get a smack in the face, and a good thing too.

Let us get this clear, for it is the most important thing in the book. Law and order mean strength. Men who respect the rule of law are by daily exercise building up the strength of their own wills; becoming more and more capable of mastering themselves and other men and the world of nature. They are becoming daily more and more able to control their own desires and passions and to crush all opposition to the carrying-out of their intentions. They are becoming day by day less liable to be bullied or threatened or cajoled or frightened into courses they would not adopt of their own free will by men who would drive them into doing things in the only way in which men can drive others into doing things: by arousing in them passions or desires or appetites they cannot control.

This is a lesson of history and a very familiar one; everybody knows it, and the more history he knows the better he knows it. There have been peoples whose enemies have gnashed their teeth to find them sitting unshakable on the top of the world. These have been peoples who honoured law and order. The times when they won their greatest victories have been the times when they most scrupulously observed the rule of law.

There is nothing mysterious about this. It is a simple case of cause and effect. It has always been so in the past; if the reader has followed the argument of this book he knows that it will always be so in the future.

PEACE AND PLENTY

....But the rule of law has a value in itself. It is justice. The fruits of justice may be peace and plenty; but by itself, independently of these fruits, justice has a value of its own, and a man or a community that values it values it for its own sake; one that values it only as means to peace and plenty does not value it at all. Moreover peace and plenty can be had (to some extent), though less completely, without the rule of law. What can be had otherwise than through a certain thing is not the end to which that thing is means. ‘Law and order’ is characteristic of a communal life which in itself, even apart from by-products or consequences, is already a good life and (since a good life is necessarily a happy life) already a happy life.

Peace is a dynamic thing; a strenuous thing; the detection, even the forestalling, of occasions for quarrels; the checking of the process by which the non-agreements thus constantly generated harden into disagreements; the promotion of a counter-process by which disagreements (not without the use of force, are softened into non-agreements; and the dialectical labour whereby occasions of non-agreement are converted into occasions of agreement.

Unintelligent or envious spectators of this strenuous and complicated process think from time to time, or pretend to think, because the work is done efficiently and without fuss, without broken bones and waving of flags and firing of guns, that no work is being done; and mistake peace for death, or pretend so to mistake it.

They are like ignorant visitors to some great building, who think because the building has stood firm for many years that it is at rest; not knowing that its component parts never sleep but are always moving this way or that, the movements always being watched and measured by the architects in charge, ready if a movement should exceed the fraction of an inch they allow it to take measures against the strain.

Because it is all done without fuss, a sufficiently unintelligent or sufficiently spiteful visitor might think: ‘These architects earn their salaries very easily. All that is going on is a little eyewash.’ The peace which a community enjoys is partly internal and partly external. Enough has been said of external peace in chapters xxix and xxx; here I will add a few observations about internal peace.

Internal peace involves the suppression of civil war; but that is only a very small part of it. Taken as a whole it is a much more complex thing, a much more difficult thing, a much more strenuous thing, than that.

A situation that might lead to civil war is one in which a community is already divided into factions moved by conflicting interests, hostile to each other, each desirous not of agreement with the other but of victory over the other, potentially or actually armed for a conflict.

A situation of this kind would never arise, and in fact has never arisen, except in a community ruled by men unfit for the job. Otherwise the process leading to it would have been long ago nipped in the bud.

The two means of doing this, corresponding to the two types of men who bring about such a process, are repression and conciliation.

The first type is the ‘gangster’: the ambitious criminal who, being mentally unfit for the strenuous life of peace, hopes to make his mark in a reign of violence and disorder. A community that wants law and order will see to it that it has a system of criminal law fit to deal with these, and courts prepared to administer it.

The second type is the man with a grievance; the man who rightly or wrongly thinks himself ill-used and despairs of obtaining justice. A community that wants law and order will never wait for him to proceed to extremes. It will search into his grievances and remedy them long before there is any danger of civil war.

In a community with a vigorous political life, where the Third Law of Politics operates directly (i.e. the notion that a ruled group eventually becomes accustomed to be ruled as such, and thereby is more able to take on the responsibility of ruling providing the rule increases civility instead of barbarism or servility) , aggrieved persons to some extent rise above the status of a ruled class into one of co-operation with their rulers, and show this new status by becoming able and being encouraged to formulate their grievances and propose remedies.

The gangsters hate and despise this sort of co-operation, as they hate and despise everything symptomatic of a vigorous political life. They do not want redress of grievances; they want civil war, because they feel themselves unequal to the mental strain of a civilized life.

For being civilized is living dialectically; that is, constantly endeavouring to turn occasions of non-agreement into occasions of agreement. This implies constantly overcoming one’s own passions and desires by asserting oneself as free will.
This, again, means living at the somewhat high and arduous level of mental adultness; impossible former who, for one reason or another, have never grown up, and intolerable to them in others as implying contempt for their own immaturity.

Just as war means a breakdown of policy where men encounter a problem in external politics which they have not the political ability to solve and retreat from the arduous business of keeping the peace into the easier job of fighting, so gangsterism means a breakdown of mental maturity when men are psychologically unable to go on be having in a grown-up manner and collapse into the easier business of behaving childishly.

They are likely to ‘camouflage’ this collapse either by disguising themselves in the sheep’s clothing of the ‘grievance’ type
, pretending to have a grievance when they have none, or by using the ‘grievance’ type as a stalking-horse and posing as defenders of the oppressed.

It is important to know how these disguises can be tested. The question to ask is: ‘How do they stand toward attempts to redress grievances dialectically, by mutual agreement between the parties concerned?’

If favourably the sheep’s clothing is genuine. If unfavourably it conceals a wolf: an enemy of peace and plenty, an enemy of law and order, an enemy of the people whose friend he claims to be.

It is not only quarrels which might lead to civil war that a peaceful community will nip in the bud
. Endless opportunities arise for disagreement on questions of policy among the rulers; non-agreements on such questions may harden into disagreements and so give rise to quarrels, or their occasions may be dialectically dealt with as they arise by converting them into occasions of agreement. The former method is an infallible sign of political incompetence in rulers and a fertile source of weakness in their rule. A community whose rulers quarrel, especially if they are so childish as to let their quarrels lead to violence, is an ill-governed community, unable to provide a life of peace and plenty for its members at home and unable to make itself respected abroad.

English manners are the product of English fisticuffs. They are not so polished as manners in Crete or Spain; but fists are not so polished as knives. But in each case the tradition of good manners is the outcome of a tradition that in one way or another men keep their own peace. A tradition of this sort, once established, is easy to maintain. No man need use his fists in a modern English public-house, or even look as if he could. Unless he is exceptionally clever with them, he had better not try. It is not (as might be thought by confirmed baby-passers) that the chucker-out keeps men polite, any more than the policeman keeps them honest. They keep themselves polite and honest. They have been civilized up to that point; and being civilized they value their civilization and keep themselves by their own free will up to the standard they now recognize. (One hopes)

On the topic of the courts, it has made me wonder if anyone has ever tried to start a class-action suite against structural, institutional, etc racism that is alleged to be rampant in business, law, the government, the universities, the unions, wherever. The people bankrolling Black Lives Matter or NAACP are NOT poor. Would they have trouble proving their case? Is that why they'd rather resort to mob politics instead of the court system to redress iniquities?

After watching some videos, I can see frightening parallels to Nazi Germany. The demonstrators in Germany have no relation or a social memory complex on the subject of slavery and racism towards blacks. It reminds me of the sentence: The robbers gave them their consciousness. It is about the blind defense of marginalized groups, which are victimized without thinking and must be protected from the strong offender. There are no perpetrators in Germany because we knew neither a racist problem nor slavery. But the question of guilt is repeated. The word Nazi was enough to turn all of Germany into a silent, guilty society. No one was able to differentiate by looking at the past and the present separately. But Nazi Germany existed and therefore it was a tangible reality for Germans. Only in recent years have people stood up and dared to move out of this oppression. And there are more and more. I have a feeling that this issue of racism must also serve as a further prison for the Germans. Racism = Jews = Nazi = guilt. It is not about black people, it is about being fixed in a certain way of thinking. I heard a sentence from a German mouth: I have never had a problem with a foreigner privately. But today I'm afraid to criticize a black man when he rapes a child in Germany. You are then immediately a racist and a Nazi, since Nazis were also racists. The raped child is forgotten, but you never forget which side you were on. And so we Germans are always forced to endure everything, even if we were not involved in things. Racism is deliberately silencing the truth.

There is another point that made me think. At the very moment when Germany is demonstrating against racism, the media report on countless cases of abuse by children. At the present time, we also know that it was a German who probably killed Mandy, she had been missing for a long time. My feeling in recent years has been that at one point in time, a topic was very strongly represented in the media. After a certain time, it was completely gone and then reappeared out of nowhere. What connection could there be between racism and abuse? I see a clear connection at the moment. Since the wave of refugees, the media has reported on black-robbed attacks, rapes and killings of women and children in the sense of the dark-skinned. The jurisprudence was so ridiculous that one developed a tremendous anger at how our state protected the perpetrator. Anger is very strong in these subjects among the population. At the same time, demos are now taking place on our streets, making poor black victims and this minority must be protected. It is only the official confirmation of what the case law has been doing for years. Black people who disgrace our children are suddenly a minority worth protecting. At the same time, all reports of child abuse are suddenly only assigned to white offenders. Pretty simple turn. The bad guy was never the black guy - the bad guy is and was the white guy. And I expect even more pressure in this direction with further publications to distract from the actual topic.

Presumably if somebody was going to plant weapons, they would do it under the cover of darkness and not in full uniform.
One of JFK's killers had a secret service badge. The one in the suit near the train tracks who afterwards gave the gun to the guy dressed as a train employee. After he shot JFK, real police ran up to him, but he just pulled out his secret service badge to escape arrest or scrutiny.

It looks like there may in fact be cuts to police funding
I think there will be cuts to police funding, and the reason is the shutdown crashed the economy and reduced the taxes collected by governments. Now instead of saying we're cutting funding because we're broke, they can say they we're responding to community requests.

People are starting to fight back: a group of former Boy Scouts came together to physically prevent a statue of Lord Baden-Powell (a homophobic racist fascist, you see) from being removed.
I have no problem with eliminating BSA from existence. They had to nerve to file bankruptcy because they raped too many boys and covered it up.

My first suspicion would be that they're just making it up. How often have you, personally, heard a colleague use a racial slur, or say or do anything of that nature?

No one will call them out on it though, because to question a person of color is automatically bigotry.
This strikes me as a sheltered perspective. It might be a problem if your first thought is they're making it up. All kinds of racial slurs are used frequently. Recently a Nascar driver lost his corporate endorsements during the shutdown when he used the n slur during a live streaming event. Some people use racial slurs so frequently that it becomes a bad habit so that the slurs slip out even when they don't want them to.

After watching some videos, I can see frightening parallels to Nazi Germany. The demonstrators in Germany have no relation or a social memory complex on the subject of slavery and racism towards blacks. It reminds me of the sentence: The robbers gave them their consciousness. It is about the blind defense of marginalized groups, which are victimized without thinking and must be protected from the strong offender. There are no perpetrators in Germany because we knew neither a racist problem nor slavery. But the question of guilt is repeated. The word Nazi was enough to turn all of Germany into a silent, guilty society. No one was able to differentiate by looking at the past and the present separately. But Nazi Germany existed and therefore it was a tangible reality for Germans. Only in recent years have people stood up and dared to move out of this oppression. And there are more and more. I have a feeling that this issue of racism must also serve as a further prison for the Germans. Racism = Jews = Nazi = guilt. It is not about black people, it is about being fixed in a certain way of thinking. I heard a sentence from a German mouth: I have never had a problem with a foreigner privately. But today I'm afraid to criticize a black man when he rapes a child in Germany. You are then immediately a racist and a Nazi, since Nazis were also racists. The raped child is forgotten, but you never forget which side you were on. And so we Germans are always forced to endure everything, even if we were not involved in things. Racism is deliberately silencing the truth.

I believe Germany had a colonial history albeit not one that could rival Britain and France.

I think it's first concentration camp was in Namibia.

Not disputing what you posted, just stating it's factually incorrect to state Germany didn't have a history around racism or whatever that didn't involve the Nazis.

The whole argument of what is wrong with society between race, sex, religion, etc is lacking in the realization that this life experience is all about getting an education and karma is our most aggravating teacher. We knowingly chose our life lessons before embodiment so what good will it serve us now to demand that these lessons should be eliminated from our 3D existence? The argument that racism is wrong is true but that is true for all our imperfections! We humans are significantly flawed and we are here to evolve toward our better selves while swimming in our filth.

Social Justicing is trying to fix this 3D existence so that we can live in an utopia without having to deal with our karma. Can you say that that is a better way to learn than the one we are currently in?

Have we all not felt that life is a bitch and then we die? Life is brutal because we have a lot of karma to deal with. But if you look back throughout history we can also say life is so much better than it was 100's, 1000's of years ago. We have been working towards a better existence just by the shear fact that none of us let alone those that believe they currently over victimized would trade places with their similar counterpart back into the middle ages or during the Greek, Roman, African or Chinese empires.

Historic perspective is important here and should not be ignored.

I see what you are saying.

You say life is so much better now than it was 100s, 1000s years ago. If I may ask, how did it get better?

I could hazard the guess that life was more brutal and got better because people identified problems and fixed them e.g. by technological innovation, by coming up with institutions such as the justice system, or the energy sector, or government etc... There was formalised education, there was higher education, people developed art, stories and philosophies to teach morality, ethics etc.

All the above involved people not necessarily accepting things as they were (e.g. because of Karma) but people pushing to change and improve things.

As a result, as you say, we live in a better world.

So I don't think we can use the argument that certain things can't be changed because of Karma and life lessons to say people should attempt to write wrongs that may exist due to identity stuff.

I think you'd want to use a different argument e.g. the movements are disingenuous, co-opted by pathologicals, there isn't a problem to fix etc etc

Ultimately, every single day, most people get up and slog through their day as they want to improve something be it their life. So improvement is built into the human way of life in 3D. Some say, civilisation is inevitable.

FYI.

A simple way of seeing this mayhem is through the lens of two well known methodologies; 'Order out of Chaos' and 'Divide and conquer'.

The jump from Corona Virus to Race War is in that sense logical and I think is driven by three key purposes:

1. Its a message to those in government who were/are wavering over the truth of what's going on, be warned! We the Masters of Chaos will do anything, set in motion anything, to keep the derailment on track. So its as much aimed within the system as without - stay in line or face perpetual chaos that you simply cannot handle or unite around.

2. Shift the narrative (programming) from one illogical state to another (and probably back again soon... or to somewhere else it's impossible to mentally handle) so everyone is kept in a state of perpetual blindsideness and can't therefore see what is really going on underneath e.g. total economic re-set which takes time to achieve and needs 'darkness' to become established and unstoppable.

3. Create enough one sided insanity and dictatorship of the narrative (via the deranged left) so that it will inevitably create an equal and opposite reaction from the so called conservative right. The daily programming of 'white person bad', the tearing down of historical symbols, the open attack on law and order focused on the 'end the police' movement, is all designed to enrage the conservative minded to a point where it will propel them into a violent reaction on the streets, and then we get open social warfare, all amplified by 3 months of lock in fever.

In a nutshell this process will go on until the great mass of people are so worn down by the stress and cognitive dissonance, that they will beg for tyranny (certainty and the promise of 'order'). When it comes, it will be offered as the only recipe to save the populous from utter breakdown - mental, physical and financial. They have to want it; they have to beg for it, so as to end the 'insanity' that democracy has brought... they will need to end their love affair with rights, with having a voice, and free speech, etc because it will be clear that all that has brought them in the end is chaos. The recipe was written down a 100 years ago - and to my mind its playing out to the letter now in these processes. They are in that sense highly 'logical'.

One of JFK's killers had a secret service badge. The one in the suit near the train tracks who afterwards gave the gun to the guy dressed as a train employee. After he shot JFK, real police ran up to him, but he just pulled out his secret service badge to escape arrest or scrutiny.

Why are you pointing that out? Are you suggesting that you genuinely believe there is a reasonable likelihood that those two police officers were imposters?

For me this paragraph sums up so much about many people today no matter their political ideology but unfortunately the left seems to have taken it to a whole other level. Growing up were I did, I have experienced the other side of racism, where there were people who were not only racist but bigots, sexist etc. Their ignorance astounded me once I got old enough to see and understand the concepts and ramifications of those views. The bottom line for me was it was always other peoples fault as to why they were where they were in life. There is one person I know today who is the embodiment of the victimhood status as seen by her own family and she is a master manipulator. (At least to her own family). They seem to get satisfaction out of making disastrous choices that others have to live with and then get more mileage out of complaining that no one will help them continue on that path.

It seems like the programming has been tailor made to suit the individual culture, class, gender, groups etc by magnifying our differences at every opportunity and then when the time was right to set us against each other. The main goal I think is so we can't or won't be paying attention to the real things that are being done to world and to keep us from looking for the deeper meanings of life that we may be doing otherwise. The racist people I knew also lived poorly at best and it was easier to blame others who looked or lived differently than to stop and try another way. If you combine the programming with the predisposed victimhood inner working of some people then it seems to me that's a recipe for an explosive situation. It's just a matter of time before the agent provocateurs set the match to the right powder kegs at this point. OSIT.
Well stated and you nailed it. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom