George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Braved an inclusivity network at my employer to get a feel of the temperature of where people are at in light of recent events.

The main themes coming out are
  • It's not enough to be neutral... Anti racism is the underlying thing. People talking about rolling out training programmes on this.
  • People want top tier to not tip toe around the issue.
  • People seem to be conflating what happened years / decades ago with what's happening now... No acknowledgement of the progress society has made, what led to that progress etc.
  • No talk re how not to alienate conservative colleagues who no doubt won't react well at all to any of this race talk.

In any case, the temp is that racism is real and more needs to be done. People need to be anti-racist.

Interestingly, issue about economic disparity was not brought up given that is usually brought up when feminism is discussed. Indicates to me the thrust of the discussion is not a money play, which seems to be the main thrust of the feminism discussion.

If this is any indication of how the multinational corporate world will move on race, I expect to see at the very least anti-racism training to become a thing in the future within the corporate environment.

500 or so people were at the network, so a decent chunk of peeps.

If this is any indication of how the multinational corporate world will move on race, I expect to see at the very least anti-racism training to become a thing in the future within the corporate environment.

Without doubt. Such training is already mandatory at many large companies.

Interestingly, studies show it has a very polarizing effect. Some take to it wholeheartedly, becoming committed diversity cultists. Others, feeling insulted and angered by these struggle sessions, become privately at least more opposed to "anti-racism". Certainly in my case, having endured white privilege workshops did not exactly have a salutary effect upon my attitude towards the left ... and I started out quite well disposed to the the left, back in the Occupy days.

So, this will have the effect of deepening the polarization of society, increasing interpersonal conflict, and all around generating vast quantities of negative emotions for STS to slurp up.

In a nutshell, Jews use BLM against whites.

Why?

1. To perpetuate ‘white guilt’ to keep whites subservient to Jews(and their allies) on the premise that any kind of white identity/interests is ‘white supremacist’.

2. To divert black rage away from Jewish Power that went a long ways to gentrify big cities and beef up US police. Jews figure it’s better for blacks to attack whites than Jews.

So, if BLM is a weapon used by Jews against whites, whites should use BLM against Jews and point out the Jewish Role in the problems that blacks face.

But we see the same pattern of white cluelessness. It’s like Jews use Diversity against whites, but whites don’t use Diversity against Jews. If anything, whites try to defend Jews from Diversity. White cuckery to Jewish Power will be their undoing.

Jewish elites to white cops: “Use Stop and Frisk and lock up those blacks to keep us rich Jews safe in big cities!!”

Jewish elites to blacks: “Look at those ‘racist’ white cops oppressing and terrorizing you. WE JEWS feel for you blacks!!”

But Jews do the same with whites and Muslims.

Jewish globalists to whites: “Go over to the Middle East and blow up those ‘Muzzies’ for Zion!!”

Jewish globalists to Muslims: “Come over to the West as wonderful immigrants and we will promote you against those white Christian ‘Islamophobic’ scum!!”

What a devious bunch of snakes.

It would be more accurate to replace Jews with Zionist. There is a big difference between these 2 words. Zionist is the driving ideology that has enslaved the Jews and has shackled them to a violent, hateful and vengeful god.

Here we can clearly see what the agenda is of the PTB

WHAT A JOKE: After Antifa and Black Lives Matter RIOT AND LOOT Across America — FBI Sends Out Memo Warning White Supremacists Pose Greatest Risk of Violence

A repeat of the same lie that the FBI perpetrated under Clinton, Bush and Oboma>>> Ruby Ridge was an example of how this lie had to be proven true. They're telling us that the deep state is going to kill some whites with guns just to validate this false premise.

Without doubt. Such training is already mandatory at many large companies.

Interestingly, studies show it has a very polarizing effect. Some take to it wholeheartedly, becoming committed diversity cultists. Others, feeling insulted and angered by these struggle sessions, become privately at least more opposed to "anti-racism". Certainly in my case, having endured white privilege workshops did not exactly have a salutary effect upon my attitude towards the left ... and I started out quite well disposed to the the left, back in the Occupy days.

So, this will have the effect of deepening the polarization of society, increasing interpersonal conflict, and all around generating vast quantities of negative emotions for STS to slurp up.

I had you in mind when i attended this thing as I take your perspective to be the barometer of the modern young conservative white male (I put you somewhere between 33 - 40 :halo:).

I was on the look out for such to pipe up in the open discussions but no one challenged the underlying narrative of the existence of racism. What was challenged was assuming all white people were the same, that they could not understand the perspective from the black side.

Of the black people that spoke and gave their experiences, the things they mentioned were items that no one could argue with e.g. being called racial slurs or bullied by other colleagues due to their race, or feeling like if such happened they couldn't call it out without being accused of taking a joke the wrong way etc. On this last one, my modus operandi when it comes to work is not to treat it as a social playground, so that means being professional at all times, no sexist, racist or other 'ism' joke even when its not meant to be hurtful. In a professional environment, with various people from various backgrounds and having various viewpoints, I find it's best taking a conservative approach to relations. So, on this point, I couldn't see how one would disagree with what was being said.

I tried to find opportunities to bring up alienation of conservative folks but to be honest, it was very hard as all the things which were being brought up as wrong are actually wrong! What I would question are the number of timee such things occur e.g. are people experiencing this on the daily / regularly or did they have 1 experience and now they think racism is everywhere and omnipresent... Those are the metrics that I think would be useful as then you can know if your workplace is racist or not.

At least at this particular employer, race is not a hot topic, feminism is the inclusivity topic of choice. There's training on implicit bias that managers have to take but that's it as far as race goes. On feminism, they track multiple things - pay, hire etc and take actionable steps. Literally 50% of the team I'm in are women and women represent a decent chunk of the management within the team. Still, the top slice in the organisation are mostly men but women at director level are numerous and they are only going one way - up. My personal experience is the women at these positions are quite strong and exceptional so there was no corner cutting in them getting there as the narrative goes from the conservative sector.

Anyways, as you can see, gender is a bigger thing. What they were talking about at this network was they wanted race to not be a subject that is ignored. For one, they want an environment where racism doesn't exist and is actively discouraged, they want them to start seeking out top black talent in the employment market so that there's a representation of black people operating at a high level in the company etc. They didn't talk about opportunities being reduced for others so that others can progress, at least this particular company doesn't operate that way - usually you rise or fall based on your own merits plus how the business is doing.

In any case @psychegram in this one occasion, I didn't see how conservative folks could defend the usual position we see discussed in media and socially as in the context of the discussion I attended, the conservative position wasn't under threat. Trust me, I was on the lookout like a flipping hawk. 👀

Added: The ordeal also cautioned me in terms of being presumptuous. I went in expecting one thing but the experience was different. So at least for me, despite the overarching narrative I hear in society / media / whatever about how things are, I'm learning that ultimately what I experience as an individual in the world is mostly related to my immediate environment and how I relate to that environment rather than how some speaker on YouTube or author of an article says things are. Ultimately this informs my day to day rather than the macro-narratives going on BUT of course, macro-narratives can and sometimes do come crashing down into your day to day experience e.g. Corona.

Last edited:
I'm giving Thanks for the technology so these events can be seen instead of just heard or speculated about. This present system of "democracy" has been built on a foundation of unimaginable injustices. Therefore my only response is, "it's a good thing most black people are only seeking justice and not revenge." That;s not to say we don;t have issues & challenges that we must fix. Research Gary Webb, his story is just the tip of the iceberg we as humanity face.

The highlighted phrase above seems to be a 'meme' going around BLM sympathizers at the moment. Just yesterday, an acquaintance on FB had a discussion with me and argued almost exactly the same thing:

"We're lucky that what black people want is equality and not revenge."

My response:

That, of course, depends on what black people you are talking about. I don't judge people 'en masse' because of their skin color - unlike what you are doing in your statement above, ironically! I judge people by their actions first, second by their words. Many people in the US went out looting, vandalizing and attacking others on the street these last few days in the name of BLM. Some were black, others were white. Would you say that those people want equality or revenge? On the other hand, many other black and whites protested peacefully, which is perfectly fine, although I don't think it's a good idea to NOT be more inclusive, as I think they should be. All lives matter is more inclusive than BLM.

In any case, I'm afraid it's not as simple as 'black people just want justice and equality'. To your credit, you did write "most black people" rather than all of them. However, in order to seek justice and equality we would need to understand what and where the injustice really is, and most people are reacting emotionally and not being capable of analyzing the situation as it is. It is not as simple as 'whites hate blacks' - not even close to the truth, I would say. I recommend you read the following article and watch the videos at the end:

I had you in mind when i attended this thing as I take your perspective to be the barometer of the modern young conservative white male (I put you somewhere between 33 - 40 :halo:).

No comment 😂

Of the black people that spoke and gave their experiences, the things they mentioned were items that no one could argue with e.g. being called racial slurs or bullied by other colleagues due to their race, or feeling like if such happened they couldn't call it out without being accused of taking a joke the wrong way etc.

My first suspicion would be that they're just making it up. How often have you, personally, heard a colleague use a racial slur, or say or do anything of that nature?

No one will call them out on it though, because to question a person of color is automatically bigotry.

I tried to find opportunities to bring up alienation of conservative folks but to be honest, it was very hard as all the things which were being brought up as wrong are actually wrong! What I would question are the number of timee such things occur e.g. are people experiencing this on the daily / regularly or did they have 1 experience and now they think racism is everywhere and omnipresent

Trust your instincts on that one 😏

Of course, since we're dealing with a paramoralistic system, everything they critique will, if taken at face value, appear morally unimpeachable. Who can complain about fairness? Professionalism? Etc. Anyone who opposes such things must be a terrible person.

And of course the effect is to squelch opposition. No one wants to be a bad person, after all.

But underneath the hood, words have been redefined, and what a psychologically normal person understands from the words is not really what's meant. Fairness now means unfairness, for instance.

For one, they want an environment where racism doesn't exist and is actively discouraged, they want them to start seeking out top black talent in the employment market so that there's a representation of black people operating at a high level in the company etc. They didn't talk about opportunities being reduced for others so that others can progress, at least this particular company doesn't operate that way - usually you rise or fall based on your own merits plus how the business is doing.

So think about that for a second. There are a limited number of positions available at any given time. Of course, they would never say "we're going to discriminate against white men." That wouldn't go over well with most people. But if they're going to make a special effort to increase the number of non-whites, that means fewer jobs for whites. Inevitably.

Now, if there were a situation in which whites had an unfair racial advantage in hiring, it might be possible to do this without reducing the quality of the labor pool. I guarentee that is not the case. No company in the western world has a policy, even implicitly, of favoring whites on racial grounds ... that's illegal, for one, and for another, successful companies hire whoever is best for the position. Period.

So, if there are fewer blacks, the reason is almost certainly that this is reflective of a relative absence of the relevant aptitudes and skillsets in that population. They'll say they'll "start seeking out top black talent", but in practice this means they will reduce hiring requirements on grounds of race, in order to fill a quota.

Which means there will be white guys, better qualified for the position, who will not get it, because of their race.

This is what I meant earlier about paramoralism. Not discriminating on the basis of race, but looking only at merit, is obviously good to most people. No reasonable person can disagree. But then, there's the hidden assumption that any difference in outcome must be because of discrimination - whether overt or 'implicit bias'. That's of course not true, but to suggest otherwise violates a central dogma of society, which is that there are no racial differences. As a result of which, in order to square the circle, the imperative not to discriminate on the basis of race seamlessly mutates into the imperative to discriminate on the basis of race.

Here is a video that explains the difference between liberalism and leftism. This helped me separating from the lefties. I identify with being a liberal and against leftism.
I'm familiar with the distinction, thanks, and from more impartial sources than Dennis Prager, who, in this video, literally said that the left is the enemy of liberals.

My larger point is that if a person falls into the trap of continuously demonizing the other side, that person is also serving the PTB, through the negativity and division that results.

Back
Top Bottom