George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I've been wondering how come the vast (I'd hazard the guess of 90%+) black Americans think there's a problem. It's because they think there's a problem that a movement like BLM or lefty ideology has fuel.

I think it's situations like this -

Black man relaxing by his own pool in his apartment complex gets confronted by a white woman and told to leave.

We know these things happen everywhere to all people of whatever background, skin colour, nationality, ethnic group and it is not good, however these interactions are rare and not the norm.

Sure, selected incidents that fit the narrative and fuel the fire (and drive confirmation bias) will get more attention. I suppose you can feel free to post these here, as an example of how divisiveness is being stirred up, but I'm sure everyone here knows already that ugly encounters like these continue in this world.

The problem with Trump is that while he was the necessary scalpel four years ago to do the dirty work of extirpating the globalist infection from America's body and expose the phoniness and corruption of political and corporation elites, now that the course has been set he's no longer needed at the helm.

America has done its soul-searching and has come to the realization that it has to cherish and use its own values to rebuild from within, the inequality cries may actually reverberate with elites, and America will have to lead by own example if it wants to stay relevant in the next decades, rather than by projecting military power and dominance in the world. It could be too early to see this now, but things will settle down in the next months and years. I have a feeling that recent events were pointers, and staged for a purpose.

Trump came at his earnest as a true believer in America's greatness and patriot. But then he couldn't rise to the occasion, and everybody's tired of his childish tantrums. Moreover, his perceived greed for power and acting during the BLM riots and WH protests makes him now susceptible of even selling America to China just to stay in power four more years. Granted he wasn't spared of constant attacks and humiliation during his presidency. The irony is that he will be replaced by the semi-senile Biden, one of the phoniest and corrupt politicians. But that doesn't matter, because everybody has gotten the memo now and the needed awakening: when the bogeyman's gone, politicians of both aisles will have no one else to point fingers at, they will look out the window and will think they have to come up with something real and work together for a cause. Corporations will have a hard time dealing with China due to increased costs and market squeeze, and will have to come to about-face about their limitation and take a stand, BLM will exhaust their arguments and deflate, and for the working class Joe it's going to be just a brand new day. It's the dawn of a new bipolar era, which could work just fine for many years to come, or lead to WW3 with China, so we'll need real focus. Trump is useless now.
Don't agree on above statement. There was plenty of same scenarios in last four years that could bring to today's situation, but it was not time, there was Russia gate and impeachment going on. Now, with not achieving needed with corona virus fraud, this is next step to bring Trump down for leftist to try to continue all their wars around the world. While I don't believe in left/right wings that they are trying to present to the general public, still think that Trump is genuine in his fight against established neocons.

I've been wondering how come the vast (I'd hazard the guess of 90%+) black Americans think there's a problem. It's because they think there's a problem that a movement like BLM or lefty ideology has fuel.

I think it's situations like this -

Black man relaxing by his own pool in his apartment complex gets confronted by a white woman and told to leave.

For sure, the incident involves only the one man but for this man, his outlook on racism is forever changed. If he has a wife or kids, there's will be changed as well. You can bet any person of colour he knows will hear about this and you know what that'll do to their psychological view.

Or this video, old white man confronts young black kids at the gym, asking them to leave.

Again, the psychological consequences and how far that'll spread doesn't need to be expounded on.

Or this, black Yale student gets cops called on her for essentially not looking like she belonged in that environment.

Her mindset on race will be set from hence forth. She may have only heard rumors and whispers about this systemic racism and was on the fence about it, but now, you can bet what such a thing will do. What about her parents, her siblings or her kids when she gets to have some. The racism virus will spread to all of them!

And so forth....

This I believe is how the idea of systemic racism spreads and persists. The impact of encounters like these re-enforce what people of colour thought to be true.

Or this,

A whole family having to deal with such a crazy person... This family now for sure will be like all they hear and see on TV about systemic racism is true. And why wouldn't they think that!

I don't know how the lefty ideology will cease to be as minorities will not stop thinking there's an issue due to stuff like the above.

The elites know that all they have to do is push those buttons...

You know i've been noticing an increasing spotlight on old white women being racist.And it's always the same type of video : some guy shopping or relaxing and suddenly some femboomer gets racist.It's pretty obvious that this is being given disproportionate attention to drum up a specific narrative,because I've noticed far left and otherwise lost people talking about it,which is always a clue.It's like a primer before an activation,almost like a code being downloaded.
It seems to me that you're trying to offer an alternative perspective,but in reality you're firmly entrenched in the left's version of events.Whichever way the mainstream blows,you follow it. Free pointer,centrist channels/vids don't call mexicans ''LatinX''.

You know i've been noticing an increasing spotlight on old white women being racist.And it's always the same type of video : some guy shopping or relaxing and suddenly some femboomer gets racist.

Notable about essentially every aspect of that genre is that the film only starts after the white person has started to get cross, making it look as though a racist bigot is assailing an innocent person for no good reason at all.

While I'm sure that happens sometimes, my personal experience definitely doesn't include very many examples of anyone behaving like that. More likely is that the altercation began when the white person politely asked a person of color to cease an obnoxious behavior; whereupon said person becomes more obnoxious; whereupon the white person gets tetchy; whereupon the cell phone comes out, the media is contacted, and their life is ruined, in the service of further ratcheting up the racial tension.

There was a case in Canada last year where a middle aged white woman overheard a pair of Arab men making very rude comments about her; she confronted them, and it then went just as I described. She tried to get her side of the story out, but to no avail.

After gender pay gap reporting they're now considering ethnicity pay gap reporting in the UK. A good crisis cannot be allowed to go to waste and they're wasting no time to push relevant legislation. Here's an article by CIPD, HR best practices governing body:

"A petition calling for mandatory ethnicity pay gap reporting for UK firms with 250 or more staff has reached more than 100,000 signatures, meaning it will be debated in parliament."

This reminds me of Timothy Wilson's work. In his book: Redirect: the Surprising New Science if Psychological Change he has a whole chapter on prejudice. His research shows that awareness increasing programs, so common in Western workplaces, have little effect on decreasing racial prejudice. Their effectiveness is rarely tested, and those that have been tested showed mixed results at best. In many cases they caused more damage than good.

There is, however, one type of intervention that has quite impressive success ratio. From Redirect:
What separates the programs that work from those that do not? One thing that stands out: the effective programs increase contact between the participant and the targets of prejudice. This finding echos a long-standing principle in social psychology, namely, that the most effective way to improve relations between groups is to bring them together - under the right conditions.

The current situation is doing the opposite: it is driving a wedge between races and creating less-than-optimal conditions. Given the sudden surge in diversity and inclusion job adverts within the HR profession here there will be plenty of new and failed initiatives that will waste everyone's time and money, making employees of different races hold a grudge against each other.

I bumped into the below tweet by Netflix last weekend. Having pulled Gone With The Wind off their platform for being racist, they're promoting another woke film of theirs. Judging by the comments section, viewers aren't too happy about it:

I guess Netfilx will be joining the ranks of other brands and companies that missed the 'Get Woke Go Broke' memo:

Last edited:
I just watched the latest from Dave Chappelle and his comedy special. The title of the video struck me: "8:46". Apparently it was the duration of time the police officer kneeled on George Floyd. The content of the "comedy" special is mostly Chappelle smack-talking about a bunch of people, mainly those who the libtards would regard as "neo-Nazis" e.g. Candance Owens, Lauren Ingraham - this makes me wonder if the script came from external sources, and Chappelle was just paid the big bucks to perform on stage as he is, as you probably know, quite a successful and [maybe] influential comedian. I did hold Chappelle in high regards before he went on a hiatus after media companies tried to buy him so that they could essentially use him like a puppet (which seems like what they've now succeeded in doing). I enjoyed watching his old stand-up shows, for his uncensored ethnic comedy, as he delivered on-point jokes and could put string together a funny story.

Weirdly enough, he makes a direct link between his time of birth and the title of the video, 8:46. He also highlights another numerological connection between the jersey numbers of Kobe Bryant and his birthdate 24th August / 8-24.

I did a quick google for 8:46, turns out there was a 9/11 movie release in 2011 with the exact digits 8:46!

This is eerily coincidental. Be interesting to see what everyone else thinks?

Anyway, I will leave links here for those that would like to watch it also.

John 8:46

46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?

I saw it and it wasn’t entertaining, and maybe it wasn’t meant to be, but it wasn’t factual or thought provoking... it was definitely provoking however.

Dave has always had an under layer of the black struggle and whatnot, although he always seemed to be able to put it aside and write jokes that were brilliant and pertinent. That 8:46 one wasn’t one of his best moments, maybe even his worst. So what I’m saying is that this is not out of character for him.

Maybe he was forced into it, but I don’t think it could’ve happened without his consent. I ran across this video of someone that does a good rebuttal of his points that I would recommend listening to:

In USA, Every single source of media, from books, movies, audiobooks -- even firefox, every platform netflix, kanopy, amazon, disney is now 100% everyday in everyway BLM small-self worship and cultish conformity. Every algorithm manually overriden by the masters. The most soul-less American society has ever been.

This talk about a pay gap reminded me of something that happened ~20 yrs ago.
A company I worked for (for a very short time) would have your supervisor fill out your time sheets. I had heard some of the other employees say they weren't getting paid overtime but it had never happend to me. The company sucked and they were full of poo so I quit them but a few months later someone from the dept of labor calls me at home one night to ask about this.
Turns out they had to pay all the black/mexican guys back wages. I assume they never screwed with me because I am white...

When I quit, I did it in such a manner as to "throw them under the bus" to the best of my ability. I immediatley started working for one of their competitors that 'stole' a large job from the place I just quit (no help from me, it was their gross incompetence that cost them the job). So I end up working back on the same job for a different company, lol.

There's some truth to this, but devoid of context it presents a very one-sided and therefore distorted view.

The fact is, blacks really are more likely to engage in criminal behavior than whites. So it's natural for whites to be suspicious and fearful of blacks.

It's also worth noting that threat blacks pose to whites is not symmetrical to the reverse. The most an innocent black person typically has to deal with is an inconvenient interaction with police; so long as they remain peaceful, these interactions will typically be resolved peacefully. Is this just? No, of course not.

On the other hand, whites need to worry about being robbed, burgled, assaulted (look up the 'kockout game'), raped, tortured, and murdered. Often without any provocation whatsoever. Adding to the anxiety is that, should a white person contact the police, if they made the wrong call and it was a false alarm, there is a very real chance that the media will get involved and destroy their lives for being racist. It's a Hobson's Choice: do nothing to protect yourself, and face the possibility of horrific consequences; do something to protect yourself, and face the possibility of horrific consequences.

I cannot imagine a situation better designed for fostering racial discord, cognitive dissonance, and severe anxiety and hysteria, amongst both whites and blacks.

Sad state of affairs!

From what I've learnt of divide and conquer techniques... Usually if you want two groups to fight, you need to convince both that the other group is out to get them. You then need to convince people about the internal make up of the other group - usually you want them to appear kind of evil, the sort of people you can't reason with etc.

Then what you want to do is light some flames and fan them... Find a few pressure points between the 2 groups and push those buttons. Here, a false flag might be useful to get things really going e.g. a muslim attack or CIA operatives within protest groups to instigate a riot.

What you'd ideally want to do is have a few agent provocateurs in each camp... People who spread the fear of the impending threats. You want a few people sacrificed at the hands of those on the other side so you can show your side how bad the other side is. You want to really ramp up that fear but perhaps not over do it, you want people in that state of feeling afraid but not so much that they feel helpless. At some point after the fear is at the right level, you want to start bringing in a crucial ingredient, anger. At this point, the dish is starting to take shape... The fear is sufficiently cooked, you're now pouring in the anger... If you heat it up just right, the anger will turn to vengeance. At this point, the dish is almost complete.

What you now need, is the right spark. Here you might need to instigate a false flag operation to blame on the other side, or get elements that you've paid off from the other side to instigate the spark.

After that, you're then justified in your response. Your population is sufficiently primed, an attack has been had so they are justified in their response, at which point you just have to point them in the right direction, seat back and wait for the spoils of war to start rolling in.

And so it goes, from one age to another.... Conflict, war, more conflict, more war... Sprinkle some genocide here and there etc.

What a wonderful planet!

Last edited:
I wonder if one of you thread-starters should consider starting a Mao-ist/Orwell thread for these kind of stories

GitHub to replace "master" with alternative term to avoid slavery references

GitHub getting on board legitimizes movement aimed at removing racially-charged language from software.
GitHub to replace "master" with alternative term to avoid slavery references | ZDNet

If you look at the comments, you can see the "meritocracy" is getting a little worn-out from the BS.

Notable about essentially every aspect of that genre is that the film only starts after the white person has started to get cross, making it look as though a racist bigot is assailing an innocent person for no good reason at all.

While I'm sure that happens sometimes, my personal experience definitely doesn't include very many examples of anyone behaving like that. More likely is that the altercation began when the white person politely asked a person of color to cease an obnoxious behavior; whereupon said person becomes more obnoxious; whereupon the white person gets tetchy; whereupon the cell phone comes out, the media is contacted, and their life is ruined, in the service of further ratcheting up the racial tension.

There was a case in Canada last year where a middle aged white woman overheard a pair of Arab men making very rude comments about her; she confronted them, and it then went just as I described. She tried to get her side of the story out, but to no avail.
Here are a couple of my observations, because, for what it's worth, depending on the "Classification" index being used, I could be classified as a "FemBoomer".
I am a Natural Female, double XX chromosomes, and I am in the Boomer age category!
Whoo-Hooo!!
I am NOT a card carrying "Feminist" though, so if that's what "FemBoomer" means, then I only fit the Boomer part of it...oh, these labels and classifications are Sooooo confusing, eh?

Boomer age women are a puzzle to me.
In my opinion, most of them are in some stage of cracking up, due to all the unhealed and unresolved programs and mid-life trauma and unhealed issues.
Most of them live strange fake lives of anger and despair.
Steel Magnolias comes to mind:
1592243732792.png
The majority of women in my age group, that I personally know, are on a sh#t load of medications/synthetic vitamins and hormones, most of them absolutely worship/adore their Doctors, and have mean, petty and competitive attitudes towards other women of ALL ages!

This article and the accompanying Videos might provide a bit of "Food for thought", for the Forum members that have read the "Recommended Psych" books, as well as the Greenbaum material.

This woman is triggered, watch her eyes, how her movements get jerky, and the strange puffing she does.
See her become disconnected as she goes into several stages of disassociation.
Watch for those, I bet she is on anti-depressants at least.

Wisconsin Lawyer Allegedly Kicked Cop In Groin While Being Arrested For Spitting On Black Teen At Protest

Mike Walsh
Jun. 12, 2020
A white lawyer from Wisconsin is in hot water after several acts of aggression, including spitting on a black teenager, blocking traffic at a protest with her car, shoving a college student, and kicking an arresting officer in the groin.

Stephanie Rapkin, 64, was shown at an anti-racism rally in Shorewood on Saturday, June 6th blocking the protest's foot traffic with her car and spitting on 17-year-old Eric Patrick Lucas III, a black high-schooler who was one of the organizers of the protest.[...]

This is later, in front of her home:

The best way to fight back is to let the burning continue while giving the perps a helpful road map to their actual rulers. This would serve two purposes. It would send the chickens home to roost and it would set 90% of Antifa in having to defend their parents homes or if failing to do so get them all disowned.

Back
Top Bottom