George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

The best way to fight back is to let the burning continue while giving the perps a helpful road map to their actual rulers. This would serve two purposes. It would send the chickens home to roost and it would set 90% of Antifa in having to defend their parents homes or if failing to do so get them all disowned.

It's not that kind of forum.Self defense is advisable and necessary,masterminding attacks is not.

Here are a couple of my observations, because, for what it's worth, depending on the "Classification" index being used, I could be classified as a "FemBoomer".
I am a Natural Female, double XX chromosomes, and I am in the Boomer age category!
Whoo-Hooo!!
I am NOT a card carrying "Feminist" though, so if that's what "FemBoomer" means, then I only fit the Boomer part of it...oh, these labels and classifications are Sooooo confusing, eh?

Boomer age women are a puzzle to me.
In my opinion, most of them are in some stage of cracking up, due to all the unhealed and unresolved programs and mid-life trauma and unhealed issues.
Most of them live strange fake lives of anger and despair.
Steel Magnolias comes to mind:
View attachment 36977
The majority of women in my age group, that I personally know, are on a sh#t load of medications/synthetic vitamins and hormones, most of them absolutely worship/adore their Doctors, and have mean, petty and competitive attitudes towards other women of ALL ages!

This article and the accompanying Videos might provide a bit of "Food for thought", for the Forum members that have read the "Recommended Psych" books, as well as the Greenbaum material.

This woman is triggered, watch her eyes, how her movements get jerky, and the strange puffing she does.
See her become disconnected as she goes into several stages of disassociation.
Watch for those, I bet she is on anti-depressants at least.

Wisconsin Lawyer Allegedly Kicked Cop In Groin While Being Arrested For Spitting On Black Teen At Protest
Mike Walsh
Jun. 12, 2020
A white lawyer from Wisconsin is in hot water after several acts of aggression, including spitting on a black teenager, blocking traffic at a protest with her car, shoving a college student, and kicking an arresting officer in the groin.

Stephanie Rapkin, 64, was shown at an anti-racism rally in Shorewood on Saturday, June 6th blocking the protest's foot traffic with her car and spitting on 17-year-old Eric Patrick Lucas III, a black high-schooler who was one of the organizers of the protest.[...]

This is later, in front of her home:

A femboomer is mostly used to refer to white female anglo saxo protestant over the age of 50 with entitlement issues,though can be used to refer to other races too.

The fact is, blacks really are more likely to engage in criminal behavior than whites. So it's natural for whites to be suspicious and fearful of blacks.
I am not comfortable with this. I don't think this line of thinking is productive. It might be correctly called racist.

For example, Martha Stout in her latest book says something along the lines of 12% of kids who suffer child abuse become psychopaths/sociopaths while 6% of kids who don't suffer child abuse become psychopaths/sociopaths.

If we take a step back, both numbers still represent an extreme minority. It might be factually true that abused children are 100% more likely to be psychopaths than unabused children, but that's not really too useful. Would that statistic justify being suspicious and fearful of all people who were abused as children? No, that would not be justified.

So some statistics say in the US that blacks proportionally more crimes than whites. I'm not sure that means much of anything. If we're talking about criminals in single digit percentages, such as 3% vs 6%, then that would still mean more than 90% of the remainder, the vast majority, are not criminals. I don't know what the percentages are. Is it safe to say that the vast majority of people are not criminals? Maybe someone else can articulate this idea better than me.

Are the good souls scattered among all the races? Yes, I have to think so.

I am not comfortable with this. I don't think this line of thinking is productive. It might be correctly called racist.

Yeah, I think a better way of putting it would be "in (some) black communities, there is more crime/there are more criminals". Which of course is true in many places. But this is not caused by skin color (how could it be?), but ironically by leftist policies that made the problem worse over the years (at least that seems to be a big factor).

By the way, this also means there is a certain justification for the police to engage in "racial profiling" in certain places, i.e. control more black people and so on, because in such places skin color DOES predict criminal activity to some extent, simply because there is more crime/more criminals in those communities. Again, ironically, this actually helps those communities - the more you actively police, the less crime. See the "Furgeson effect" that leads to more crime in black communities once police withdraws. This also true for certain Muslim communities that are run by criminal clans and so on. Again, leftist policies actually hurt the communities they try to "protect". What a tangled web!

There is an older video about a black politician (or police chief) in London (I believe) who explains this paradox and how "racial profiling" is actually helpful and justified. Couldn't find it right now, but it has been brought up on the forum several times.

Yeah, I think a better way of putting it would be "in (some) black communities, there is more crime/there are more criminals". Which of course is true in many places. But this is not caused by skin color (how could it be?), but ironically by leftist policies that made the problem worse over the years (at least that seems to be a big factor).

By the way, this also means there is a certain justification for the police to engage in "racial profiling" in certain places, i.e. control more black people and so on, because in such places skin color DOES predict criminal activity to some extent, simply because there is more crime/more criminals in those communities. Again, ironically, this actually helps those communities - the more you actively police, the less crime. See the "Furgeson effect" that leads to more crime in black communities once police withdraws. This also true for certain Muslim communities that are run by criminal clans and so on. Again, leftist policies actually hurt the communities they try to "protect". What a tangled web!

There is an older video about a black politician (or police chief) in London (I believe) who explains this paradox and how "racial profiling" is actually helpful and justified. Couldn't find it right now, but it has been brought up on the forum several times.

Laura asked the C's years ago why black people were more prone to violence/crime than white people. The C's said that it was due to their racial characteristics i.e. their DNA was partially derived from Neanderthals IIRC. I shall try and find the session and quote it.

However, let us remember that everyone is an individual and needs to be judged as such on their own merits. It may be an old-fashioned view nowadays especially with the identitarians on the left and the right but it is crucial to remember to avoid slipping into prejudiced i.e. pre-judgement, about people based on their skin colour, sexuality, and so on. I am a minority (sexual orientation) and have been on the receiving end of being treated according to negative stereotypes and not as a unique individual. It is not a pleasant experience. I have an easier time of things than black people because they cannot hide their 'otherness' and I am what the gay community used to call 'straight acting' before political correctness came along to 'correct it' to 'non-camp' or 'non-effeminate'. So making an assumption about someone purely based on their skin colour and not assessing them as a unique individual; yes, that's racist. They may be more prone to violence/crime than whites as a group but that does not mean that a particular individual is and needs to be given the benefit of the doubt in each case.

I say this to any who choose to read this and am not aiming this at you luc.

Found it, I think:

Q: (L) Okay. Now, earlier we had a discussion about crime, the involvement in crime of black people versus white people, and, looking at the numbers, it seems that there is an inordinate number of black people involved in crime or criminal activities, or negatively oriented behavior than white people; the figures are really outstanding: blacks are eight times more likely to commit crimes than whites. And many of the explanations that are used, such as poverty or discrimination do not seem to account for this disparity, considering the poverty and discrimination exhibited toward many other ethnic groups with no such relationship. Is there something significant in this fact, and is there some reason why this condition exists?

A: Perhaps you should try one question at a time.

Q: (L) Why do blacks commit more crimes than whites?

A: That is too broad spectrum a concept to be answered simply. Please try to break down the question into several parts so that the answers can adequately explain.

Q: (L) Can you suggest a way for me to break it down; it is a difficult subject?

A: Normally this is not the procedure, however, one suggestion may be, for example, to ask, first of all, what is it that causes individuals to commit crimes; secondly, is there any connection between one's race and national origin or physical state of being and one's proclivity to commit crimes, etc. In other words, this is a broad spectrum subject. In order for it to be answered adequately, it must be broken down into many consecutive questions.

Q: (L) What is it that causes individuals to commit crimes?

A: Well, now you see, that too, has many answers. We will choose one and then let you contemplate. One answer is, of course, as we mentioned previously, the alteration of blood, body and brain chemistry through the use of ultra- high frequency sound waves. Of course, as you can well imagine, one effect that this may have would be what you would refer to as anti-social behavior. Do you not see this?

Q: (L) I do. Okay, is there anything about a person of a particular race or body type which makes them more susceptible to this manipulation than another race or person?

A: Well now, that brings into question the physical differences between races, including the obvious body chemistry differences, a subject that has not been adequately explored on the third density level of existence. For example, it is very obvious the different "races" as it is called, are human beings that have different chemical make-up in their bodies. Would you not say this?

Q: (L) I would say that might be probable.

A: Now, if one takes this one step further, perhaps if one race has a brain chemistry make-up or blood chemistry make-up that can alter the emotions in such a way so as to commit what is called anti-social behavior, at least in social environment to which you are accustomed, then this, perhaps, would explain why there may be a higher percentage of crimes committed by persons of a particular race as opposed to persons of a different particular race.

Q: (L) Are there any specific chemicals that we could isolate or name that would be involved with this condition?

A: Tumoxifene.

Q: (L) And, what is that?

A: A hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. You'll find this particular hormone to be in high concentrations in persons of what is referred to as the Negro race.

Q: (L) And why does this hormone make a person susceptible to these ultra-high frequency sound waves, so that they exhibit anti-social behavior?

A: That's actually a question that skips over some necessary ingredients, however the best way to answer that is that when this hormone is in high abundance, then one's aggressive nature is heightened, since it already exists in higher levels within individuals of the Negro race, it does not require much alteration to increase it to what would be referred to as the danger level. Therefore, aggressive or anti-social behavior can be more easily facilitated in those of the Negro race, and those of other races.

Q: (L) Is it possible, or does it happen, that people of the other races, white, Hispanic, or oriental, to have individuals born into those races, who, by some fluke, have higher levels of this hormone?

A: Are you asking: "Do some individuals of other races besides the Negro race have high levels of that hormone?" Well, obviously each individual situation is different. It is averages that make up the important composition.

Q: (L) So, this is what we could call, in a general sense, the "Crime Hormone?"

A: It is certainly one of them, anyway. Although, aggressive behavior does not necessarily translate into criminal behavior.

Q: (L) True. What is it in the blacks that tends to make aggressive behavior translate into crime?

A: That question is not answerable when put in that way. Please reverse and ask a more basic foundational question.

Q: (L) Well individuals such as members of the Celtic background are historically and evidentially quite aggressive, yet they do not as frequently, in fact less frequently, commit crimes as a result of their aggression. Why is this?

A: Well, there is more than one answer, of course. Everyone's chemical nature or make-up is oriented toward their native environments. Of course, if one thinks of the Negro race as having lived for many thousands, in fact millions, of years in the general climate and environmental situation they are native to, then perhaps it could be said that a greater level of Tumoxifene would be needed for survival in that environment. Now, when removed from that environment to an entirely different environment whereby such chemical balance is not correct for the new environment, then increased amounts of this chemical may produce aggressive behavior of one or two particular types. Whereas other races or cultures, when exposed to any stimuli which causes increases or changes in various brain chemistry, this may cause aggressive behavior of a different sort which can be channeled into more acceptable pursuits within the given society.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can be done chemically to alter this aggression or crime hormone to reduce it or to convert its effects into other behavior?

A: That's an extremely complicated question because any tampering with chemistry of the brain is similar to what you would describe in cliché as shooting in the dark at this point in your development, because you do not understand all of the intricacies involved. Therefore, it is very difficult also to positively answer that question when put in that form.

Q: (L) Is there any form that question could be put into where it could be answered more simply?

A: That is up to the one asking the questions to determine. Obviously the answer is yes, but if you are asking how to formulate the question, we cannot do that for you because that is part of your learning process. If we now are reduced to asking or rather telling, how to ask questions, this is rather like leading you by the hand, is it not?

Q: (L) Yes. Is there a simple, practical action that could be taken to assist members of the black race in reducing this aggressive behavior?

A: Well, again, you keep asking nearly impossible questions because, you must realize that this is not a simple black and white issue, no pun intended. What it is is trying to answer an extremely difficult question with very simple answers and this will not work because there are so many different directions involved here. There is just an impossible number of difficulties involved in trying to deal with this. Apparently you don't see that it is not something where one can simply formulate an injection, for example, and line up all the members of the black race for this injection. Can you imagine the extreme difficulty in even trying to contemplate such a thing? And, all of the resistance that would be received from every imaginable corner of your society at even the mere suggestion of such a thought? Obviously this is a problem that will only be taken care of at a later time, as you measure time, when the shift from 3rd density to 4th density takes place. There really is no point in trying to climb backwards up the side of a mountain with nothing but your slippery bare feet and hands to work with. That is what you would be trying to do if you tried to answer such a problem so simply.

Last edited:
I knew that you could see trough the deception

Yep, another day at the office for the consortium. Extremist are easy to trigger.

that is their wish,

This is what I think will happen in the US, once the racial war start, if it start, antifa will desappear.

Think of how many civilisation they brougth down in the last 309,000, as I said, another day at the office.

Wishfull thinking will get you everytime.

Bringing chaos is easy but controling it is another matter. This was never there plans, the covid 19 was the master plan and now they have no choice, they go at it full chaos.

Buy some popcorn, enjoy the show sottreader and learn, not every day that Armagedon is on display.

I've always had an aversion to the 'extreme' right. You know, the part of the right that is traditionally very violent and very racist. You know, the one depicted by the character of Edward Norton in American History X.

The extreme militant left in the form of antifa and to some extent BLM (though I think BLMs job is to sweep in a whole race and funnel them in a certain direction whilst antifa is the militant anarchist wing true and proper) are new, at least to me. So I don't as of yet have the same level of deep seated aversion BUT that's not to say I like them.

Sometimes I post stuff of the right misbehaving to balance off the stuff being posted of the left. I feel uncomfortable by some sweeping statements made about a whole race of people and I don't feel right thinking that 'black people' pose a threat to white people. In the same sense, I don't feel right about sweeping statements about the nature of white people that you might hear from minorities. They say great atrocities are preceded by first conditioning people psychologically, making them make huge generalisations on the intended target e.g. black people pose a threat or white people are inherently racist. You can see the battle lines being drawn... It starts with psychology, then little acts of violence then things get overblown and we have wholesale atrocities.

By trying to balance things off, I hope camps don't form that will then be pitted against each other... The whole thing is a play that is meant to capture us so that we can join in and act out what we see on the side of whichever faction we become identified with.

Given that the puppet masters control both sides, then by joining, we become controlled by them and become a part of their grand theatrical play - the script always written by them, the production and sets always controlled by them.

What do we gain at the end, when the credits rolls? We gain nothing really but to provide them with entertainment and nourishment in the form of violence and conflict.

I've always had an aversion to the 'extreme' right. You know, the part of the right that is traditionally very violent and very racist. You know, the one depicted by the character of Edward Norton in American History X.

The extreme militant left in the form of antifa and to some extent BLM (though I think BLMs job is to sweep in a whole race and funnel them in a certain direction whilst antifa is the militant anarchist wing true and proper) are new, at least to me. So I don't as of yet have the same level of deep seated aversion BUT that's not to say I like them.

Sometimes I post stuff of the right misbehaving to balance off the stuff being posted of the left. I feel uncomfortable by some sweeping statements made about a whole race of people and I don't feel right thinking that 'black people' pose a threat to white people. In the same sense, I don't feel right about sweeping statements about the nature of white people that you might hear from minorities. They say great atrocities are preceded by first conditioning people psychologically, making them make huge generalisations on the intended target e.g. black people pose a threat or white people are inherently racist. You can see the battle lines being drawn... It starts with psychology, then little acts of violence then things get overblown and we have wholesale atrocities.

By trying to balance things off, I hope camps don't form that will then be pitted against each other... The whole thing is a play that is meant to capture us so that we can join in and act out what we see on the side of whichever faction we become identified with.

Given that the puppet masters control both sides, then by joining, we become controlled by them and become a part of their grand theatrical play - the script always written by them, the production and sets always controlled by them.

What do we gain at the end, when the credits rolls? We gain nothing really but to provide them with entertainment and nourishment in the form of violence and conflict.

Another common leftist tactic I've noticed is using movies and fictional stories (harry potter comes to mind) to make an argument as opposed to data and evidence.Using Hollywood produced film to make your point is not viable,since HW has been very communist,jewish and anti white for a long time.I'd also wager that you haven't read any of the aforementioned books relating to black on white crime.

When I made my first comment in this thread,i mentioned that these conversations always boil down to ''I don't like what you're saying'' and we can see exactly that play out yet again.Yes there's decent black people,but averages matter and going by data black people absolutely pose a threat to white people and not the other way around.There's decades of statistical data proving this,meanwhile anti white sentiment and culture has only become more entrenched.All you have to do is visit World Star and you'll find endless videos of whites being assaulted for internet points.All the comments and frustration you see here from white posters is mainly because there's no place to talk about this.If you open up how you feel at work/school/social club you get fired/expelled/kicked out.There's no place to talk aside from anonymous boards like 4chan,but discourse there always boils down to shitposting.Meanwhile anyone who wants white genocide is welcome to any platform to speak as loudly as they can.Even within this thread black opinion on BLM is taken more seriously than that of whites,just have a look at the videos posted in retort to the riots.

You say you just want to balance things out ,yet all you do is talk about crazed whites this or right wing that.Balance isn't an equal opportunity attack,balance is the truth.Where is your evidence then?You speak in pure hypotheticals of these theoretical uber racists somewhere causing mayhem,but your proof is weak at best.Cherry picked evidence promoted by and supporting a mainstream narrative.In case you haven't noticed yet,this time the fascists are on the left.

Another common leftist tactic I've noticed is using movies and fictional stories (harry potter comes to mind) to make an argument as opposed to data and evidence.Using Hollywood produced film to make your point is not viable

Exactly, they create Nazi's and KKK where there is none so they can play the good guys. The Woke mobs who think they're fighting fascism will soon learn they've been duped into acting as its foot soldiers.

Far leftists are conducting themselves just like Nazis and don't even realize it. Yet they are accusing Conservatives/ The Right of being that way? It's insane.

Exactly, they create Nazi's and KKK where there is none so they can play the good guys. The Woke mobs who think they're fighting fascism will soon learn they've been duped into acting as its foot soldiers.

Far leftists are conducting themselves just like Nazis and don't even realize it. Yet they are accusing Conservatives/ The Right of being that way? It's insane.

I'm sorry, I'm not looking to pick sides.

I'm neither left nor right.

I won't choose.

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I'm not looking to pick sides.

I'm neither left nor right.

I won't choose.

Thanks.

What you fail to grasp is that both sides are not equally polarized. In fact conservatives tend to have much better grip on reality than leftists. It is the Left (thank you Globalists media and politicians) that is declaring open hunt season on conservatives. Not the other way around.

See this post of mine for a better understanding.

And yes wouldn’t it be interesting that if instead of a civil war the civilians unite & focus on the top tier trouble makers? Many conversatives actually blame the controlled media and not the minorities for all what is going on now. They more or less get it. (Just scroll through the comments of Tuckers video on youtube.) Unlike the dominant Far Left. Who blame White people/ conservatives for all the wrong on the world.

Last edited:
There's more of these doing the rounds

This lady came out with a hammer! A hammer! Ready to unload fury and vengeance.

And this one

People being overtaken by forces that blind them to vengeance and anger. All the while feeling justified.

What a feast for the gods. Humans at each others throats... A tried and tested dish... You can have it rare, medium rare or well done. Can sprinkle in an extra helping of anger, a dash of fear, a whole bunch of fury... Can have it with just verbal abuse.. Maybe a bit of violence... Maybe both, violence and verbal abuse. Can add in a bit of psychological play - do you want the two people / groups really hating and despising each other from months, years, decades or centuries of priming (like a wagyu beef that has grown tender from all the care the farmer puts into the cow)... Or maybe you want the violence and conflict to be cold, tinged by banality of evil, where the perpetrator(s) feels nothing (like some cold cut meats you may have in the mediterranean)

The gods go to restaurants and we get served up.

How wonderful!
Indeed it's ugly. Perhaps even uglier is the filtering of reality by that which controls our leftist media. Ignorance is the real danger.

Back
Top Bottom