I wear a mask or not for the purchase of my food -My question for the moment- What is your opinion ?

maguenette

Jedi Master
Hello to the Group,

Are there people who live in a place where you are obliged to wear a mask in closed places ? What do you do when you go to the store to buy your food ?
I am aware of the uselessness of the mask. The scientific facts are clear on this. I want to respect my ethics and my freedom but I cannot enter the store without having a mask. I would like your opinion. What do you do if you experience the same thing ?

Thank you for your help

Marc

Are there people who live in a place where you are obliged to wear a mask in closed places ? What do you do when you go to the store to buy your food ?
I am aware of the uselessness of the mask. The scientific facts are clear on this. I want to respect my ethics and my freedom but I cannot enter the store without having a mask. I would like your opinion. What do you do if you experience the same thing ?

Thank you for your help

Marc
It is Mandatory to wear a mask when going into any store, dentist, doctor, etc. where I live in South Florida. I know they are basically useless but unless you follow those guidelines you are not allowed into the establishment. So, I put one on just before entering (they have people who check and will not let you in without one) and take it off one step outside the door. It does not mean I agree but if I want to go in for food or dentist/doctor appointment, you don’t get in without one, no excuses here.

I don't wear a mask where is obligatory even... I think is good to explain the other's why i don't wear this mask ofcourse calmly :) When i feel i can talk with someone about this i talk the truth what is going on and some people shared my experience and some people just listen and possible you meet someon's who is aggresive then i don't talk... No one can tell you that you have to wear a mask.. When i enter the shop and i need something and they ask me to wear a mask without a respect i mean without good intention i go out. I don't talk with machines :) When is neceessary i only put my shirt to pretend that i cover my face, if you really have to do something .....

In the area where I live, you are not allowed to enter almost every store without a mask or face covering of some sort. I do wear one when I go into the store because food has to be bought at some point. Back when it was not enforced I wouldn’t wear one and many people in the stores were doing the same (except when working). There are crazed people with the masks out and about now who will photograph and report anyone they see without a mask. Those people may take an issue with a lack of mask, or want to fight or argue.

I pull the mask under my nose every time no one is looking to breathe but wearing a loose mask is a bit easier. Some people in the stores are wearing very loose bandanas around their face and those look to be easier to breathe in. I don’t know for sure because I have not tried that yet. It does fit a requirement for a face covering though.

I worked in a grocery store during the whole lockdown, and we were required to wear the masks or be sent home. The governor also had sent out secret shoppers to report any business not following the mask mandate. Then the business could be fined. Several of my coworkers were photographed by these shoppers (at least most of us workers realized how silly wearing those masks were, until the upper management enforced it).

Now that the store has closed, I feel like I can finally breathe again! I’m enjoying that quite a bit and spending as much time outdoors as I can. Wearing the mask for a half hour to an hour at most is much better than the 8 to 10 hours I was wearing it for the last three months! For me the small amount of time is better than the whole day and I can shop in peace without getting into some ridiculous agreement.

Other forum members have mentioned using a mesh lingerie bag to make a mask, or to poke small holes in the mask you might be wearing to make it easier for you to breathe. I could be wrong, but I think the consensus on the forum is to not push the issue too far right now as the coronacircus ramps up again. Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

Hope that helps you to make a decision on how you would like to handle enforced mask measures.

I don't wear a mask where is obligatory even... I think is good to explain the other's why i don't wear this mask ofcourse calmly :) When i feel i can talk with someone about this i talk the truth what is going on and some people shared my experience and some people just listen and possible you meet someon's who is aggresive then i don't talk... No one can tell you that you have to wear a mask.. When i enter the shop and i need something and they ask me to wear a mask without a respect i mean without good intention i go out. I don't talk with machines :) When is neceessary i only put my shirt to pretend that i cover my face, if you really have to do something .....

Ah the face nappy! Heard that the other day so I thought I would use it! :evil:
Well it’s been two months now that the nappy has been mandatory for any shopping here in Cancun Mexico.
So no choice but to wear it. So I got the flimsiest, cheapest, ghetto mask I could find and wear it upon entering and remove it after the cash register. It’s so silly everyone walking around like banditos. But it’s all amusing from a certain perspective.

At the beginning I would get mad but now I try to ignore the lost souls. :huh:
The other day I was told that I don’t have my mask on vertically and it has to be on horizontally.
I just ignored the poor Low IQ greeter girl and just walked in, thinking wow that low oxygen level thing is really making her dumb.

I just feel like it’s not really my place to educate anyone anymore. I know the truth and I will take the necessary precautions for myself.
I’m sure the universe will bring some nice reality into these people’s lives at some point, when they are ready for that lesson.
Pick your battles I now say.

I can understand where you are coming from though. And maybe I would do the same if I lived where you do and walked in your “shoes” for a while. But for me it’s just so interesting that although I am now a permanent resident of Mexico, I feel like a guest so it’s a little easier to let things go.

At the time when I left Vancouver BC, sjw libtard haven, I cut contact with all my past. I don’t have any social media accounts other than my old linkden, which I never use. I barely talk to any family now as my rule is I don’t do any text or instant messaging. You want to talk to me, pick up a damn phone and call. I guess people are not comfortable with the regular voice to voice call anymore. Its really strange.

At least I get peace from all the family drama. It’s quite refreshing! ;-D

Hello to the Group,

Thank you for your help

Marc

Hi Marc,

Nothing really to add that helps you avoid the reality - nothing good about any of this reality, obviously. If you have to go in, if it is your choice and need, then you are hooped to do otherwise as you will be told you just can't come in. If you can produce a doctors note that excludes you (health reasons), then that is a possibility. It is easy to show literature - straight from occupational journals that discuss the problems with masks of these types and use, yet that changes nothing these days. The clerk, who checks at the front door is following orders from the boss, who in turn is following orders et cetera et cetera. They face the possibility of fines just as the people do on the street.

It is a collective authoritarian criminal mind people face, and each will have to measure their response in their own way; hopefully sharing until enough people can say stop, enough already. It does not seem to be working yet.

As has been said, the ptb have, with pathological system brilliance, co-opted the world occupational bodies, who then rolled out edicts to country and regional bodies, who then stitched together their own regulatory law (which could easily be argued in court it is so stupid) with the means to enforce compliance with Health body orders (or country and state laws). The boss of any business; the dentist, grocer, pub, has little recourse.

Sad.

As an aside, this thread could be added to the regular covid84 thread (moderators?).

Good luck Marc.

The masks are mandatory (in the store, etc.) in my country. I behave like this: When I am closer to the shop, I get my mask from a pocket. I cover my mouth and nose when I enter the shop (could be a store, for instance). Because of the monitoring and because you are the most visible when you enter the shop.

In the store, I unveil my nose and breath through the nose, being ready to cover my nose, at the moment, of some offenses from others. And when I go to the exit, I cover the nose also (sometimes not). Go out and put my that unnecessary shit mask to the pocket. The most optimal way of using a mask and behavior, I think, it's.

I would agree. If you need to go to the store and it is mandatory to wear a mask, unfortunately, there's not much that can be done, other than having a doctor's note to say you don't have to wear one. Wearing a mask is horrible, but for a short period to do your grocery shopping, it can be endured.

At this stage of world events, I tend to think it's more about what we are aligning with internally- we know the whole narrative is BS and masks don't work but externally we can be strategic and wear the mask in order to do what we need to do.

As an aside, have you checked whether you can wear a visor/face shield instead? They allow you to breathe a little better and in some places where masks are mandatory, I have seen people wearing these visors instead. They look stupid, but if it allows more oxygen it may be worth it.

Hi Marc,

Nothing really to add that helps you avoid the reality - nothing good about any of this reality, obviously. If you have to go in, if it is your choice and need, then you are hooped to do otherwise as you will be told you just can't come in. If you can produce a doctors note that excludes you (health reasons), then that is a possibility. It is easy to show literature - straight from occupational journals that discuss the problems with masks of these types and use, yet that changes nothing these days. The clerk, who checks at the front door is following orders from the boss, who in turn is following orders et cetera et cetera. They face the possibility of fines just as the people do on the street.

It is a collective authoritarian criminal mind people face, and each will have to measure their response in their own way; hopefully sharing until enough people can say stop, enough already. It does not seem to be working yet.

As has been said, the ptb have, with pathological system brilliance, co-opted the world occupational bodies, who then rolled out edicts to country and regional bodies, who then stitched together their own regulatory law (which could easily be argued in court it is so stupid) with the means to enforce compliance with Health body orders (or country and state laws). The boss of any business; the dentist, grocer, pub, has little recourse.

Sad.

As an aside, this thread could be added to the regular covid84 thread (moderators?).

Good luck Marc.

Yup, It all started with the damn plastic bag elimination through the UN regulatory bodies.

...Snip...

As an aside, have you checked whether you can wear a visor/face shield instead? They allow you to breathe a little better and in some places where masks are mandatory, I have seen people wearing these visors instead. They look stupid, but if it allows more oxygen it may be worth it.

I actually did that at the beginning but now they have become amendment about wearing the nappy underneath the mask. They got wise to game those wile e tricksters. :rolleyes:

Wearing a mask is mandatory in Spain (except in Madrid Region & Canary Islands, afaik, at the moment). We are being bombed via media by sea, land and air (tv, papers, digital papers, radio) and lots of people are in complete panic mode and think wearing a mask is having the best shield you can have against this bug. When I go to the store, I wear it. I go with a list, make the errands as far as I can and get on my car to breath properly without the mask.

My advice: get the best mask which fits you. Some are too thick. That can be like a life saver.

Today I went with my family to the swimming pool where it is mandatory too. But people are not as stupid, being 36º, most of us did not wear it on. We had it close, some of us used it when going to the bar or while walking, just out of external consideration to others.

Fines are 100€, so sometimes it's better to learn where you can go for a walk wearing it under the nose and having looks at possible finers to avoid that situation. If you are walking near somebody you wear it properly and then, under the nose again.

I am enjoying my time while at home, at the balcony, while driving and in moments or places which are more flexible. Today I was thinking this will pass, maybe in 2 months, maybe in 24, who knows? It's time to enjoy the show and practice what we've learned.

Oops - I went into a larger supermarket on Friday and actually forgot to put on the mask -nobody realized and neither did I. It was only when I approached the cashier that I found out that something was missing.
She looked at me absent-mindedly and seemingly couldn't find there was anything wrong with me...

Many shops of this kind have obviously dismissed all these bouncers and shopping cart disinfectors and replaced them with signs and loudspeaker announcements.

The organic supermarket has rolled out something that looks like a midsize cabinet showing a big green light for "GO" (enter the market) and red for "STOP". I have never watched it go red and suspect that it's a cheap mock up with a consistent green light.

Ah the face nappy! Heard that the other day so I thought I would use it! :evil:
Well it’s been two months now that the nappy has been mandatory for any shopping here in Cancun Mexico.
So no choice but to wear it. So I got the flimsiest, cheapest, ghetto mask I could find and wear it upon entering and remove it after the cash register. It’s so silly everyone walking around like banditos. But it’s all amusing from a certain perspective.

At the beginning I would get mad but now I try to ignore the lost souls. :huh:
The other day I was told that I don’t have my mask on vertically and it has to be on horizontally.
I just ignored the poor Low IQ greeter girl and just walked in, thinking wow that low oxygen level thing is really making her dumb.

I just feel like it’s not really my place to educate anyone anymore. I know the truth and I will take the necessary precautions for myself.
I’m sure the universe will bring some nice reality into these people’s lives at some point, when they are ready for that lesson.

I can understand where you are coming from though. And maybe I would do the same if I lived where you do and walked in your “shoes” for a while. But for me it’s just so interesting that although I am now a permanent resident of Mexico, I feel like a guest so it’s a little easier to let things go.

At the time when I left Vancouver BC, sjw libtard haven, I cut contact with all my past. I don’t have any social media accounts other than my old linkden, which I never use. I barely talk to any family now as my rule is I don’t do any text or instant messaging. You want to talk to me, pick up a damn phone and call. I guess people are not comfortable with the regular voice to voice call anymore. Its really strange.

At least I get peace from all the family drama. It’s quite refreshing! ;-D
i understand your point of view :) i was just saying that sometimes it's good to have a bit chat with someone who is in the shop or in some place and why the reason if they are also interested we can talk about the reality which is around :) For me from the time when all the sad think start with corona wirus i feel that is the only one thing i can do,is just by myself and react as i normally react about this what is happening around. I know we should be quiet now, because the bad energy is very activated, but we can talk to the people within reason.

Hi maguenette,

In the UK and in several other countries in Europe, it will be mandatory within the next few days also. I do not have a medical condition which makes me exempt, so I have worn the mask when entering shops.
I have been thinking about this a lot lately, so here is the way that I see it: Making a compromise by temporarily wearing the mask makes it easier for you to navigate the situation and avoid bringing unneccessary suffering upon yourself.

In this scenario, we have two choices:

1. We can be strategic, making it easier for ourselves and others, and outwardly play the role of "good citizen" whilst internally disagreeing with the stupid and unneccessary measures. Assuming no underlying medical condition is present, we can put the mask on temporarily, do our shopping, and walk out of the store. Inside we might be cursing and rageful, yet outwardly we appear like any other ordinary person going about their daily business.

2. Alternatively, we can outwardly protest and refuse to comply because we feel as though these measures are opposed to our principles. For those of us with an anti-authoritarian streak, it might be the go-to option. However, this inevitably means that we will lose the ability to purchase or access the services which require mask-wearing (food, essential items to live). We are the ones which lose out.

Now, it is ultimately up to you how you proceed. The point I would like to emphasize though, is that you can still respect your ethics and freedom whilst wearing the mask. You are not "selling out" by doing this. You may just need to reframe the way that you conceptualise freedom.

With respect to physical freedom, that could always be taken away from us at any point. In the current times, we are seeing stricter measures being introduced day by day, and the powers driving this agenda will likely continue to erode away at our freedoms in any way possible. This is basically unavoidable at this point, and any attempt to stop it or protest against it will probably not produce beneficial consequences, and could be detrimental for ourselves and our loved ones. We have little choice in this respect.

In contrast, you have the tools to build and develop your internal freedom. This is the freedom from mechanical behaviours and programmed reactions. To allign yourself with what is true and to think in an independent and autonomous way. This cannot be taken away from you, but is instead something that you can grow within yourself if you choose to do so. This internal process of growth is ultimately what counts at the end of the day, and is what you carry over into the next stage of development (perhaps the next life).

With this in mind, someone can play along with the narrative in an intelligent, strategic way and comply with whatever external measures are enforced upon them, yet still be internally true to their soul. And by doing so, you can make it easier for yourself and others, and conserve energy in the process instead of expending it unnecessarily. After all, a few minutes wearing a mask is not likely to permanently harm you unless you have a medical condition which is contraindicated.

So, in short, I think that you should wear the mask if you need it to purchase the items that you need from the store. You might choose to use it as an opportunity to observe others and your surroundings, and ask others how they feel about it. In fact, you could use the sheer craziness and absurdity as a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom