I wear a mask or not for the purchase of my food -My question for the moment- What is your opinion ?

Just a little note for those in the UK that as of August the 8th wearing a mask will become a law:

Yes indeed. It reminds me of this quote by E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly:

“Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.”

I still carry my exemption card and associated information with me when shopping and that makes me feel protected. If asked for specifics it is simple - my 'health issues' are a private and confidential matter between my GP and myself.

Today nobody in the Co-op or Aldi said anything, which is the norm in my experience. I actually saw a mask-less couple shopping in another aisle in Aldi and we exchanged knowing looks and smiles, which was pleasant. :-)

So yesterday I went to a pub to meet some friends who I hadn't seen during this lockdown.

I arrived first and this was my experience
  • On arrival, you are presented with a QR code. It turns out most phones can now automatically pick this up. You scan this code and it activates the contact tracing in your phone.
  • You also order through other QR codes placed on tables. You hover your phone above it and a link pops up with a menu and payment method.

It doesn't take a genius to see that when the vaccine comes out, those who get vaccinated will have an update in their phones to show they have been vaccinated.

Places like pubs, restaurants etc will have a QR code that when hovered over, your vaccination status will appear to the person standing guard at the entrance who'll then decide whether you go in or not. They could even take this further and have automatic doors or barriers that open using your phone's updated vaccination status as some sort of key card.

This is the thing on android's that make your phone pick up these QR codes

Google Lens is an AI-powered technology that uses your smartphone camera and deep machine learning to not only detect an object in front of the camera lens, but understand this and offer actions such as scanning, translation, shopping, and more.

Apple has an equivalent apparently.

It looks like your smartphone will become the ultimate demise of our freedoms as this will be our main form of interaction with the technology prison system being built around us.

I'm thinking of getting another phone with very basic features which I'll present to the gatekeepers as my one and only phone.

Last edited:
I don't wear a mask where is obligatory even... I think is good to explain the other's why i don't wear this mask ofcourse calmly :) When i feel i can talk with someone about this i talk the truth what is going on and some people shared my experience and some people just listen and possible you meet someon's who is aggresive then i don't talk... No one can tell you that you have to wear a mask.. When i enter the shop and i need something and they ask me to wear a mask without a respect i mean without good intention i go out. I don't talk with machines :) When is neceessary i only put my shirt to pretend that i cover my face, if you really have to do something .....

Maybe wearing a mask or not doesn't really matter for effectiveness. Maybe try making it an exercise of external consideration ? Not relating to you necessarily but we don't need to break in doors with a sense of calm arrogance justifying "the uselessness of a mask" to prove our right to be free. We are not free in any regard, simply not wearing a mask doesn't increase our ability to be free in an ever commanding society.

You saying you don't talk to machines, might actually set you in a trap of being one. Can you truly say you broke free and you are not a machine like the rest of us?

I wear it as a sign of remembering where I am, to bring me back to the fact I am actually not free, externally and internally and use it as an act of external consideration.

Last edited:
Maybe wearing a mask or not doesn't really matter for effectiveness. Maybe try making it an exercise of external consideration ? Not relating to you necessarily but we don't need to break in doors with a sense of calm arrogance justifying "the uselessness of a mask" to prove our right to be free. We are not free in any regard, simply not wearing a mask doesn't increase our ability to be free in an ever commanding society.

You saying you don't talk to machines, might actually set you in a trap of being one. Can you truly say you broke free and you are not a machine like the rest of us?

I wear it as a sign of remembering where I am, to bring me back to the fact I am actually not free, externally and internally and use it as an act of external consideration.
Why You seeing the things int his way. I just said truthly what i think about all the madness with corona wirus. Don't worry about the details. I said i don't talk with machines int he meaning that if you talk with a wall the ball will bounce :) Throw your narrator you judge my conduct and this is not a way, i'm free to say what i feel. It's not necessary to go too much in deep. I meet many people and they also don't wear mask, ecause it's not mandatory and we are free on planeth eart only by your behaviour we are showing that we are not free so it's up what do you want to do next. Little things make world and if we start to let the things just happend than you know why the reason we are where we are ?? :) Have a nice day everyone

Why You seeing the things int his way. I just said truthly what i think about all the madness with corona wirus. Don't worry about the details. I said i don't talk with machines int he meaning that if you talk with a wall the ball will bounce :) Throw your narrator you judge my conduct and this is not a way, i'm free to say what i feel. It's not necessary to go too much in deep. I meet many people and they also don't wear mask, ecause it's not mandatory and we are free on planeth eart only by your behaviour we are showing that we are not free so it's up what do you want to do next. Little things make world and if we start to let the things just happend than you know why the reason we are where we are ?? :) Have a nice day everyone

Enjoy your freedom then. I was merely suggesting something that seems outdated nowadays :)) Its strange seeing where I am after so many years, finding myself in an ocean of new people with many ideas and many self gained abilities. I more of an adapting to the situation person that tries to make use of a given situation and adjust it to the Work as much as I can, of course if you did any readings on it.

When i'm saying about myself i also mean in general about us so it's not that i'm enjoying my freedom :) i see it rather that is only one way to survive and by doing this i feel free in this meaning that you give a information to anothers.

I don't wear a mask for my every day purposes, but for some circumstances, I do wear a mask, I wear a mask if I need personal services, for example a haircut. I consider this necessary for my psycho social well being and for an hour, or how long it takes, I am willing to put up with it. For medical appointments, it is a requirement, so again I will put up with it.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a Naturopath appointment, I didn't wear a mask but the practitioner did, she was new to me, I wanted to ask her why she was wearing a mask, but because this was a new relationship, I thought not the appropriate time, I wanted to establish a rapport. The next visit I will ask if she is wearing a mask. I noted that none of the staff were wearing masks, nor other patients. Could be because of my age, regardless, I consider it stupid. A couple of weeks ago more people were wearing masks, but now because of the intense heatwave in BC where I live, this is less so.

There is this interesting article from Macleans Magazine in Canada

How going maskless became socially unacceptable - Macleans.ca

A snip from the article

But it has happened before. In the winter of 1940-41, in wartime Britain, government scientists were becoming alarmed that the hundreds of thousands of people sleeping in crowded, poorly ventilated communal air raid shelters would be susceptible to respiratory diseases, especially during the seasonal flu season. Their solution: “germ masks.” The face coverings ranged from homemade ones (made of paper, cloth and even gauze), to cellophane face shields, which only covered the mouth and nose and even fashionable yashmak veil masks. To encourage acceptance, they created a propaganda film, titled “A-tish-Oo,” that was created to promote mask usage: “If the shelter doctor or nurse gives you a mask, well, wear it!” the narrator said.

Linked below is the video of the government propaganda film of the time, linked in the snip above, could be the playbook for the masks nonsense going on today. Note the analogy of coughing and sneezing with the analogy of a deadly missile. At the time sneezing was called direct projectile infection. The recommendation was to wear a "Germ Shield".

This was all medically proven by lab tests. Note the swab culture from a clean mask, and then the culture of the mask which has been worn, all the bacteria is trapped on the mask, so in essence, you are re breathing the organisms, whatever they may be back to you, they are trapped on the so called "Germ Shield". Starts at the 2:20 mark

To give some sense of how effective this propaganda was. The slogan "Coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases" lasted well into the 50-60's when as school children, when anyone sneezed we would reiterate this slogan.
God alone knows what the children of our future generations will reiterate to self police one another.

Back
Top Bottom