Session 4 July 2020

For Ketone Cop
Thank you for sending me this message
I am currently living in great solitude because of the confinement: the people I used to see don't want to see anyone anymore.
And anyway, I can't tell them about everything we talk about in this forum.
They are nice people, but to whom I have nothing more to say.
I guess it's a movement that's going to happen more and more, as things go on.
Besides, my two stained-glass workshops only work if you wear a mask. That's a no for me.
And that's the hardest part for me, the creative side canceled...
And it's very weird because I go to my workshop where I could do something else, because I have all the material and I don't feel like it anymore, in a way.
Move on, but what???
I feel like I'm suspended between two worlds.
So, thank you very much for sending me this message.
You're talking about Zero Hedge and that member who created a new website...
Could you give me the address of this site?
I'm passionate about everything "Extra-Terrestrial".
I've been copying a lot of files on this for years and I'm really interested in it.
In fact, I'm spending my time now putting all these files and photos in order.
I won't need them in D4 anymore...but since I'm still in D3, I'm putting them in order.

Tenderness for you and all the others on this forum

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

If you start expecting result your love will be selective to what will benefit you the most. (ok I skipped the whole explanation about love since people in this forum is very hostile against it so I figured when the time is right you will get it anyway).

Hostile against love? Not so. More that I think there are conflicting definitions being used sometimes. C's say 'Knowledge = Love = Light'. Knowledge is based on true information because if you have false information about something then you can't really know it as it is, so your 'loving' actions can misguided. They can be cruel because of ignorance.

Here is something that Joe said once:

What is truth anyways? For me the truth is the essence of something, it's natural state, something as it really is. For me, it is really a quest for love because to truly love something, I must know it for what it really is. Perhaps we can sense in an unconscious way that there is a deeper truth to everything and everyone and we are led to search for the truth about it so that we can truly love it for what it really is.

For example, 40 years ago I wasn't as enlightened a dog owner as I am now - probably still got a ways to go and more to learn. I used to vaccinate annually, feed kibble and use toxic flea, tick and worm treatments. I know more true information about dogs now and so my caring actions are more loving, I'm more enlightened in that field than I was years ago. See, 'Knowledge = Love = Light'.

So when peeps start talking about love, but it's obvious to a network that is dedicated to truth that their knowledge is lacking, the most loving thing to do is point that out either directly or indirectly. It's not always a pleasant experience though, so some reject it or explain it as being hostile. That's their choice. Some come up against barriers they can't cross.

How can there be intent without consciousness? It would then just be an algorithm.

A long time ago I made an argument in favor of intent, and Ark made a counter-argument in favor of actions and results as being what matters. It made me rethink it. Intent is just something that all consciousness has, and in that sense it is important, but it is useless if it does not result in what is intended, to speak nothing of the nature and motivation and direction of said intent.
The intent of which I speak is not Conscious Intent - or "Intentions" - the best of which are said to pave the road to hell. ;-)

When I speak of Intent, I am talking of a primal quality that is possessed by all living things, and usually manifests as a will to keep them that way!

It can definitely exist without consciousness (which is just an advanced form of awareness), because it exists in the simplest single celled creatures around that have neither a brain nor a nervous system. They cannot be conscious, even if they are all aware to some degree. But they all do fight to keep living!

It drives instinctive reactions - which to me ARE algorithms - but is not the same as the algorithms themselves.

For many years I conflated it with the life force itself, but it appears to be more than that and, currently, it appears to me that life is a manifestation of raw intent rather than being the other way around...

To me it is one of the purest and primal forces of the universe, and the reason I say it is the most powerful is that it is the only force powerful enough to defeat Entropy (locally at least...)

Most people, if they ever use a microscope, typically only use it to see dead things. But if you look at the microscopic world of live things you see a world of creatures that are truly driven by a raw intent to survive. They are definitely aware of their environment, and they will react to it and interact with it in ways that attempt to improve their survival chances.

It is a truly profound thing to see such a raw and pure expression of life itself.

Yes, you could say they are machines running an algorithm, but if that is so, then are they even alive?

If they are not alive then are the individual cells in our bodies also not alive?

The other aspect to this "Intent" is that without it to act as a driver, a cell dies (even with its instinctual algorithms), and cannot ever be repaired - unlike a regular machine which can be repaired over and over...

At the end of the day it comes down to the question of what is this strange energy we call life, that briefly animates the electrochemical machines we call cells, and when it is gone from them, leaves them in an irreparable state?

Btw - apologies if this is either too deep, or not the right place for this type of discussion.

So true.

The Cs have said that our best protection is a continuous knowledge input. Some people have thought that just going out and reading anything is "knowledge input". But the Cs also said that false information was worse than no information at all. So, for example, those peeps who are "searching, searching, searching" and stumble on the flat earthers, or the chemtrail believers, are NOT in the process of constant knowledge input, they are consuming, instead, the equivalent of brain junk food. I think that this can be deadly to the brain. There does seem to be a need for some sort of guidance, or yardstick.
A great little paragraph to keep in mind.

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:
I received my crystals yesterday. They are beautiful, and beautifully packaged. I truly appreciated the time, care, and love put into this project, and would like to send out my thanks and appreciation to all involved in this wonderful project.

The intent of which I speak is not Conscious Intent - or "Intentions" - the best of which are said to pave the road to hell. ;-)

When I speak of Intent, I am talking of a primal quality that is possessed by all living things, and usually manifests as a will to keep them that way!

It can definitely exist without consciousness (which is just an advanced form of awareness), because it exists in the simplest single celled creatures around that have neither a brain nor a nervous system. They cannot be conscious, even if they are all aware to some degree. But they all do fight to keep living!

It drives instinctive reactions - which to me ARE algorithms - but is not the same as the algorithms themselves.

For many years I conflated it with the life force itself, but it appears to be more than that and, currently, it appears to me that life is a manifestation of raw intent rather than being the other way around...

To me it is one of the purest and primal forces of the universe, and the reason I say it is the most powerful is that it is the only force powerful enough to defeat Entropy (locally at least...)

Most people, if they ever use a microscope, typically only use it to see dead things. But if you look at the microscopic world of live things you see a world of creatures that are truly driven by a raw intent to survive. They are definitely aware of their environment, and they will react to it and interact with it in ways that attempt to improve their survival chances.

It is a truly profound thing to see such a raw and pure expression of life itself.

Yes, you could say they are machines running an algorithm, but if that is so, then are they even alive?

If they are not alive then are the individual cells in our bodies also not alive?

The other aspect to this "Intent" is that without it to act as a driver, a cell dies (even with its instinctual algorithms), and cannot ever be repaired - unlike a regular machine which can be repaired over and over...

At the end of the day it comes down to the question of what is this strange energy we call life, that briefly animates the electrochemical machines we call cells, and when it is gone from them, leaves them in an irreparable state?

Btw - apologies if this is either too deep, or not the right place for this type of discussion.

Well, I found your remarks to be most interesting and thought provoking. Funny that earlier today, I was saying something along the same lines to Ark...

Micro-organisms do have an uncanny ability to serve a unified higher function, like cells in a body do. It's amazing that on the one hand, they're tiny expressions of consciousness, and individually are mostly automatons, but on the other, they are unified in purpose as a collective, react to their environment, adapt, and seemingly work as if they know they're part of something bigger and need to make sure the whole thing works. If our individual cells had much free will, I don't think the organism would function - cells can't just decide not to perform their function on a whim. But I agree that there's something driving them, almost as if they were connected by wifi to a "controller", which could be our soul perhaps if they are our own cells, or for other microorganisms some other source from which this "intent" you describe originates.

Which makes things like cancer especially curious. Why do some people get it, and others don't, or fight it off? Viruses the same thing. Some people succumb to illness, others do not. I don't think it's all a bio-electro-chemical stroke of luck. I think that whatever animates and unifies them also has the ability to keep corruption/interference in check. So if for example your FRV, or energy state, or consciousness is impeded - with bad diet, lies, etc, and your consciousness is responsible to keep your body unified and working well, then your defenses can lapse, and in the absence of a good "controller", the purely biochemical defenses are not enough to prevent corruption/disease from taking hold.

Which of course begs the question - do WE serve a higher purpose, as if cells in a body? We have free will, so we can't be counted on to be mostly autonomous or guided "cogs in a machine" so to speak. I dunno, perhaps at 3rd density, becoming individuated, we stop being quite so harmonious and unified as lower density life is because of a unified "control field" for the bunch of them. However, if we were to get to a point where we can consciously align with one another because we reached a level where we can choose and actualize a common intent/understanding/direction, then we can serve a higher function as part of a higher organism. And then we can also individually be better off, because we become almost like an immune system onto ourselves - unified.

So it's kinda weird in a way - we start out unified when we're microorganisms, guided by a consciousness that directs our purpose with very little if any free will of our own. Then as we develop more and more free will and become more individuated, we stop being so unified and things become more chaotic as everyone just does their own thing to a large degree. And then later on, through developing our knowledge/conscience/will, we channel our efforts towards the same aim, and once again can unify in purpose, becoming something that is more than the sum of its parts.

The C's speak of themselves as unified thought forms, which makes me think that it's almost like we were babies and our life was directed by our parents (an overruling consciousness/intent/will). Then we became adolescents (3d humans) and got all hormonal and weird and the parents abdicated much of their will to us so we can explore and develop our own. And then later we become grown ups, and once again our will is aligned with a "higher level consciousness", except instead of it being a high level controller of low-level lifeforms, we are that consciousness, unified and collinear.

This might also explain why Native Americans and other cultures saw a spirit in everything like wolves, natural phenomena, etc. Maybe at some level they recognized that things are not random or chaotic, and there is a flow that unifies things behind the scenes, discernible through careful observation of natural ebbs and flows. We can see it in ant and bee colonies, but our scientists assume everything is material therefore don’t even consider that there’s a “wifi” of sorts behind the scenes that allows for not just communication we cannot measure but also coordination that would be impossible without a “spirit” that receives all the signals from individual beings and acts like a brain that directs things to various degrees. When you watch a huge flock of birds, it’s hard to imagine how it could be any other way.

Which of course begs the question - do WE serve a higher purpose, as if cells in a body?

Yes. We're very much parallel in society as we are with any living, biological organism. I say any because there are many organisms out there without much in the way of having a brain. 😉

Think of our species as some kind of sub macro-organism, each cell a human being, on our own, we're brilliant, let's face it, but together we're quite fluid and strange, like this guy: Physarum polycephalum - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

polycephalum is a myxomycete, or plasmodial slime mold. It takes on many shapes and sizes throughout its life, morphing from microscopic amoeba to a multinucleate syncytium that can be several feet across and then forming millimeter-scale delicate, mushroom-like fruiting bodies.

Which makes things like cancer especially curious. Why do some people get it, and others don't, or fight it off?

I have always thought of cancer cells as rebels that put their own attempt at immortality ahead of the community in which they live - thereby condemning both the community and themselves.

Cancer genesis is another fascinating topic...

Most cancer tumors start with a group of cells experiencing some combination of toxicity, oxygen starvation, damaged mitochondria, and highly elevated sugar levels. Faced with imminent demise, the affected cells revert to a pre-mitochondrial state where they generate energy via the direct fermentation of sugar.

They REALLY want to live!

But then the body's hunter killer storm troopers come around to exterminate the rebels - and most die. But some manage to do two things:

1) They learn to hide from the storm-troopers, and
2) They learn to turn off the natural mechanisms that limit cell division (telomeres)

These escapee cells are what eventually form into the tumors that eventually kill the host.

If it sounds like I am turning cancer cells into heroes, I'm not - I have lost too many loved ones to Cancer!

But, it was my study of the way Cancer cells operated that convinced me that even the individual cells within someone's body all behave with their own intent. (Albeit a misguided STS intent when it comes to Cancer...)

Thanks Laura, Ark and All
This is Mat from Poland.
I am just running more Pleoroma signs in the sky with the helps of Lions :)
but massive attacks try to stop this activity ..
If such new entity like Pleoroma and Signs in the Sky, which are in pre-premiere now
status - stop for a while, too? Any clues?
regards Mat

I remember reading in Castaneda somewhere where he spoke of 'intending intent' and it may be that "conscious intent" is something like that where we all participate in the universal intent which might be called the Divine Will and we are just "particles" or miniature versions of this Divine Intent that can 'intend' this Divine Intent because we participate in it. Consciousness might be like a universal cognitive field, a universal background of 'cognitive stillness', and at the more limited levels of creation (such as life) there is organic awareness but it's limited and the awareness is conditioned to this limitation.

But as awareness expands to realms beyond life, towards the boundless, then awareness expands more and more within and towards this greater cognitive field in which contextual awareness expands at multiple levels seeing more and more into the 'essence' and meanings of things. At lower levels we may use language and words to describe perceptions and concepts but as consciousness expands the words become less important as we see reality more and more in terms of connectiveness, signatures and relationships. But I think that the Divine Will and our participation in it gives us the cognitive power to see these relationships. The inner light of consciousness allows us to witness it.

I remember when I was about 4 or 5 I really loved this superman doll! I would use my imagination to make it fly, have adventures and so on and I was thinking that its from the Domain of (creative) imagination that the Divine Will 'intended' life making connection between the material and non material domains via a kind of 'spark gap.' So in a manner of speaking, when I played with that doll using my imagination I (sorta!) gave it life with my Will mirroring the Divine Reality when life was created from the creative imagination of the Divine Will.
Just some thoughts.

Last edited:

This discussion and the bolded parts got me thinking. I think I get where you are coming from Bill and think I would have to agree. Maybe this 'raw intent' that is seen from the basic living organisms has a consciousness that is driving them and/or is given to them. This would be from the Cosmic Information System (CIS) or Cosmic Mind (some would say this is God) that has been proposed by the C's, etc. So although these organisms don't have a brain or any parts which we can point to as giving them consciousness, maybe the consciousness is unseen and 'lent' to them from the Cosmic Mind. There are some fairly recent C's sessions that discuss the CIS, DNA and similar topics. I don't have the time right now to dig them up, so apologies. (But figure if I don't post now, I'm likely to not revisit this for some time and have it get lost in the shuffle).

The discussion also reminded me of the book 'Strange Order of Things' and the discussion about it. Here are parts that were quoted by me and another person from that book that points to my agreeing with what you wrote, since I think it can possibly be scaled up from the individual beings we know about (single celled organisms all the way up to humans) and possibly scaled up to encompass the universe, as I proposed in my post in the thread, but I was looking at it from a different angle or aspect. I also have been thinking about this topic a lot over the last 4-5 months or longer and have a post I've been intending to make that is more comprehensive than the one in the 'Strange Order of Things.' I hope to do so when some matters are more settled for me.

Homeostasis refers to the fundamental set of operations at the core of life, from the earliest and long-vanished point of its beginning in early biochemistry to the present. Homeostasis is the powerful, unthought, unspoken imperative, whose discharge implies, for every living organism, small or large, nothing less than enduring and prevailing.
The part of the homeostatic imperative that concerns “enduring” is transparent: it produces survival and is taken for granted without any specific reference or reverence whenever the evolution of any organism or species is considered. The part of homeostasis that concerns “prevailing” is more subtle and rarely acknowledged. It ensures that life is regulated within a range that is not just compatible with survival but also conducive to flourishing, to a projection of life into the future of an organism or a species.

[...]

Homeostasis has guided, non-consciously and non-deliberatively, without prior design, the selection of biological structures and mechanisms capable of not only maintaining life but also advancing the evolution of species to be found in varied branches of the evolutionary tree. This conception of homeostasis, which conforms most closely to the physical, chemical, and biological evidence, is remarkably different from the conventional and impoverished conception of homeostasis that confines itself to the “balanced” regulation of life’s operations.

It is my view that the unshakable imperative of homeostasis has been the pervasive governor of life in all its guises. Homeostasis has been the basis for the value behind natural selection, which in turn favors the genes—and consequently the kinds of organisms—that exhibit the most innovative and efficient homeostasis. The development of the genetic apparatus, which helps regulate life optimally and transmit it to descendants, is not conceivable without homeostasis.

[...]

Life would not be viable without the traits imposed by homeostasis, and we know that homeostasis has existed ever since life began.

[…]

In the end, human creativity is rooted in life and in the breathtaking fact that life comes equipped with a precise mandate: resist and project itself into the future, no matter what. It may be helpful to consider these humble but powerful origins as we cope with the instabilities and uncertainties of the present.

So if for example your FRV, or energy state, or consciousness is impeded - with bad diet, lies, etc, and your consciousness is responsible to keep your body unified and working well, then your defenses can lapse, and in the absence of a good "controller", the purely biochemical defenses are not enough to prevent corruption/disease from taking hold.

20 years of (personal) research and practice indicates that our immune system is managed by our subconscious mind. (There are too many complex stimuli that would overwhelm human consciousness which can only process a handful of events at once.)

The human immune system can be exquisitely directed, focussed, and controlled by our subconscious. It cannot break the laws of physics, but it can sometimes bend them...

The human subconscious is a MASSIVELY powerful pure associative Neural Net. It has a separate identity from the consciousness, and is like a small child that needs coherent, honest, and consistent directions to know what to do, and how to prioritize its actions. It also needs to feel appreciated and accepted.

So many folks today have completely lost touch with their subconscious and their body, treating it as a mechanism or vehicle. They believe they are their consciousness, and they are also often filled with insecurity and self loathing. This is not a recipe for success.

In these situations, the inner child that is our subconscious loses hope, and literally gives up!

When you honestly and coherently communicate with your subconscious and body, and treat it well, it can work miracles for you. A fully integrated being that treats mind and body with respect, appreciation, and honor Is going to run at its best.

Obviously, everyone can be a victim of chance in this world, but there is no substitute for a coherent, honest, and appreciative approach to the world.

In short: FRV

Btw: Despite the way it sounds, this post is purely based on materialistic science. It is based on my 20 years of studying, using, and living NLP, a hard core scientific approach to psychology, and mind-body holistic integration, that is now over 40 years old, IS the Jedi Mind Trick (yes, it’s real), and provides the best materialist description of the human mind, consciousness, and subconsciousness that I have ever encountered.

The C's speak of themselves as unified thought forms, which makes me think that it's almost like we were babies and our life was directed by our parents (an overruling consciousness/intent/will). Then we became adolescents (3d humans) and got all hormonal and weird and the parents abdicated much of their will to us so we can explore and develop our own. And then later we become grown ups, and once again our will is aligned with a "higher level consciousness", except instead of it being a high level controller of low-level lifeforms, we are that consciousness, unified and collinear.

Thanks for this thought! It reminds me of a section in the '7 Habits of highly effective people' thread.

We begin as children - dependent. The operative word (and world) is 'me'. It is me-centred, and in need of support, nutrition, care, and attention. In a word, love. However, some people stay this way 'past the expiry date', and become the adult-children of the world, who despise hardship and challenge, and seek only the comfort of an over-arching figure of authority to coddle them in their daydreams. You can see this in the activist scene. It's a perfect recipe for being controlled by the PTB.

Ancient societies with an intact blueprint for 'crafting a human being' understood that an initiation was necessary to bring a child into adolescence. It takes something significant to grow up. It involves a lot of pain, effort, and Work - an ability to overcome the indulgence in weakness of the 'me' stage and move into becoming an 'I'. We can become independent. It is I-centred, experimental, and instead of centripedal force that sucks nutrients and attention towards itself, there is a centrifugal force, or outward-directed flow, which could perhaps be said to be the force of creation. After all, the sexual energy that blooms in adolescence is creation par excellence - the ability to bring new life into the world. The old people in other social formations knew something about this, in my view. They knew that to allow a human to reach sexual maturity without the proper crafting would result in something disastrous - no containment of energy, sexual promiscuity, out-of-control emotions, and a mind spinning off in all directions. The 'crafting' involved was (and is) like how a protein is shaped to fit a receptor. The protein has a function as part of a larger whole. So it is with healthy humans - they are 'shaped' to fit the 'receptor' of their role in the village. Otherwise, their behaviour can be devastating to everyone around them without the installation of proper limits.

What I appreciate about the '7 habits' piece is that one should not stop at this 'I' stage. The fullness of maturity is interdependence, or 'we-centred'. One becomes able to access some sort of Objective Reason (or at least, becomes able to receive direction from those who possess it), and is capable of making decisions and taking actions on the basis of the goodness of the whole of their village - as well as the ecological context in which the village exists. We can become adults. This is exactly what the PTB is attempting to prevent - people who are clear and straight, incorruptible, and who are truly grounded in an STO FRV.

What I appreciate about what you're saying is that it expands this story of 'child-adolescent-adult' beyond this planet, and this life. Sometimes I get stuck thinking in 3D materialism and linear time alone. Our Soul goes through this process as we walk this earth, in these bodies, but our Soul also goes through it on a 'larger scale cycle', as we transition densities. So thank you for what you said - it opened my mind, once again, to the expanse, the mosaic consciousness where it has all already happened. In my experience, linking to that notion of simultaneity kind of 'carries me along' with a strong positive energetic force that is saying, 'You can do it! Keep going!' - from myself in a distant future.

Back
Top Bottom