I bought this mask today:

Here is a brief description:

Thanks to the sophisticated air circulation system with two chambers and an active fan, breathing is ENORMOUSLY easier:

Microcirculation of the air when breathing in and out so as not to cause air congestion. The chambers are filled and emptied individually. The air is thus continuously exchanged and cleaned.
no breathing problems as with conventional protective masks.
Active ventilator supports breathing with three presets:
Level 1: 4800 rpm; 0.8 L / sec, suitable for children and the elderly
Level 2: 5500 rpm; 1.5 L / sec, suitable for everyday use
Level 3: 6500 rpm; 2.0L / sec, suitable for exertion and movement

The specially developed motor works quietly (below 28Db) and efficiently with a long-life battery, which works 58% more efficiently. The battery is charged via MINI USB within 1-2 hours.

The consumption is 1.2W (5V) in normal operation, the service life is 6-8 hours, depending on the operation.

I can leave out the removable filters. This is not visible from the outside :-D. And should there ever be a real threat from a virus, the mask offers good protection.
How can I get this sent to the United States? I can’t read German.

In Perú, 13 people died in a discotheque when police stormed the place minutes before the covid curfew and people tried to flee in panic, but the doors were locked:

The strangest thing is that these events are becoming commonplace. Police in Paris beats football fans in a bar with batons - because covid.

" Anti-riot police stormed in a Paris bar while fans were watching the Champions League final between PSG and Bayern Munich. According to Paris police prefecture, violence was used against fans watching the game at the bar because they were not respecting social distance. "

ADDED: Someone mentioned on social media that it was surely because of hooligans and not covid. So I went and checked and I did find this article that confirms it:

" According to Paris police officials, the crowd was dispersed because some people were not wearing face coverings or were failing to follow social distancing rules. "

Last edited:
You could open the page with Google and have it translated automatically with a right click of the mouse. I know it's a bit of a hassle. But they ship to the US and all of Europe.
Thank you. It is about $83 including shipping to the USA. Maybe some more added for customs charge.
Still worth it in my opinion for someone required to wear a mask all day. I’m thinking of getting one for my daughter-in-law who is a nurse.

To all German members: Please please watch this. Don't ditch it because the guy doesn't seem to be the brightest candle on the cake. He even says it himself, he doesn't think of himself as being bright, has no school graduation at all. But somehow he was able to write an algorithm, that part isn't so clear to me, an algorythm that (if I got that right) mimicks to be AIRA Artificial Intelligence Research Associate, an AI that the guy says is to be given the world as a playground so to say. Means the AI will be given power to decide on lifes and deaths and everything else here, as a made god of the so called Elite to be put into omnipotent power. Well, that is not the point I want to discuss. He is takling about two strains of the virus. Two MADE strains of the virus. The second is the more deadly, he says, and will accomplish the consent to the vaccination AND will drive the transhumanistic agenda.

I got no time now to translate the full vid, he is also repeting himself several times, but I thouhgt about a lot of stuff the C's already told us about this whole thing. and I see the similarities with what Hamudi Elbaz tells us.
He also says that all vaccinated people will be used as generators of the virus and will be spreaders with everything they exhale/excrete while the vaccinated themselves will be immune.

@Mandatory Intellectomy re your comment on the last session thread about mandatory vaccines, I'd just like to mention that the PTB are now thoroughly testing the waters.
It's all so bizarre. If I didn't read this thread, I wouldn't know Corona is still a thing. Everything has been normal here for two months. (At least as long as you don't follow the media - that's the only place where the 'pandemic' exists.) So nothing's happening here, Russia has made an OK vaccine that's not mandatory, yet at the same time, Australia has gone full Nazi and various places are going batshit insane in all directions. Makes one wonder whether the important thing might be "where to be when the SHTF", but my guess is that things will still change many times before we get there.

In the US many colleges and schools now are mandating vaccination for students and faculty members before the new semester.
The irony here is that it's mandatory FLU vaccine. The only connection we've seen between flu vaccines and corona is that flu vaccines make you 36% more likely to get Corona. So of course the logical step is to make it mandatory. We need to give more people Corona so that we can prevent them from getting Corona.

In summary, it looks like it's going to be very difficult in some places to escape these vaccines. The politicians won't stop themselves, only citizen push back will stop them. No push back equals them pushing as much through as they want.
I agree. Some places will be bad, and they're definitely testing now where they can get away with what. But it's pretty all over the place and definitely not uniform and organised. Which is certainly better than "bad everywhere". We still have the reference point of places that aren't doing crazy shit and nobody's dying there. Not everyone is playing along with this nonsense, and that's important. If everyone's not in, then the whole thing can't work all that well.

I also think many people are still just waiting to see what will happen, and there will be more pushback when they really get cornered with the vaccines and all. But it will probably have to go that far in many places before things turn around.

Footage out of Paris, France shows riot police storming a bar and beating people with truncheons because they were not properly ‘social distancing’.
Nothing like getting close up and beating the shit out of people to prevent them from getting close up to anybody. It's like they sometimes forget what the narrative is, midway through the day.

RFKs latest Instagram post

Here's the article in question

To all German members: Please please watch this. Don't ditch it because the guy doesn't seem to be the brightest candle on the cake. He even says it himself, he doesn't think of himself as being bright, has no school graduation at all. But somehow he was able to write an algorithm, that part isn't so clear to me, an algorythm that (if I got that right) mimicks to be AIRA Artificial Intelligence Research Associate, an AI that the guy says is to be given the world as a playground so to say. Means the AI will be given power to decide on lifes and deaths and everything else here, as a made god of the so called Elite to be put into omnipotent power. Well, that is not the point I want to discuss. He is takling about two strains of the virus. Two MADE strains of the virus. The second is the more deadly, he says, and will accomplish the consent to the vaccination AND will drive the transhumanistic agenda.

I got no time now to translate the full vid, he is also repeting himself several times, but I thouhgt about a lot of stuff the C's already told us about this whole thing. and I see the similarities with what Hamudi Elbaz tells us.
He also says that all vaccinated people will be used as generators of the virus and will be spreaders with everything they exhale/excrete while the vaccinated themselves will be immune.

I watched the video in full. As I understand it, the algorithm he created relates to a predictability of the actions of AIRA. But that would mean that AIRA is already acting independently and forcing people to carry out certain actions.

In a sense, what the guy is saying makes sense to me. At least as far as the PTP's dreams are concerned. Still, I think (and hope) these plans will be destroyed. Definitely scary. But as with the first virus (he calls it type A), it did not have the desired effects on all people, but caused positive changes. Why should it be any different with the type B virus that is released according to this algorithm? The nature of creation is based on maintaining a balance. I HAVE to believe it deeply, otherwise I'll go crazy in these times.

Gates and Big Tech “Reimagine” Post-Human Education: The “New Normal” is A.I. Data-Mining for “Social Credit”
During the COVID-lockdown months from March 1st through June 2nd, the Gates Foundation poured out at least 203 grants totaling no less than $228,261,262 to “Reimagine” education systems across the globe. These Gates grants financed corporate charter schools, public-private community schools, virtual/online edu-corporations, ed-tech companies, socioemotional-learning non-profits and universities on basically every continent. Altogether, these combined grants set up public-private ed-tech infrastructures for “social distance” learning networks to be AI data-mined by Chinese-style “Social Credit” algorithms which score students’ cognitive-behavioral, socio-emotional, and biological health metrics to determine the students’ access to education, employment, healthcare, housing, transportation, and even due process.
The Gates Foundation’s Reimagine Education initiative is part of its larger “Disaster Capitalist” mission to exploit COVID lockdown as an opportunity for “Creative Destruction” that will ram through the mass-institutionalization of “disruptive technologies” which “destroy” the tradition of human teachers in brick-and-mortar schoolrooms in order to “create” a new public-private industry of learning analytics engineered by communitarian partnerships between Big Tech and Big Government.

Interesting comparison between distribution of religion in Germany and Netherlands and % covid cases.

View attachment 38569

Very interesting Joe but can we part assume this is an age demographic issue i.e. 60+ on census still happily claiming to be catholic as opposed to their children who no longer admit the same... and the virus hits that age bracket. Though that still doesn't make sense of the strict geographic difference... possible connection to a more 'spiritual' inclination...?

In Little old New Zealand, things are moving along. After a week of new lock down proscriptions - Auckland at level 3 and the rest of the country at Level 2 - the Dear Leader has decided that this will last for another week, and then Auckland will move down to Level 2 as well. Oh and at the same time masks will now be compulsory on public transport. The stupid part of this is that they don't actually care what you use as a mask - paper, cotton, bandana, old underpants - just as long as you cover your mouth and nose to "keep everyone safe".

Things must be really serious then to inspire such rigid controls, right? Well, just over 100 cases, 10 people in hospital, 1 in ICU, no deaths. Sounds like a reasonable premise to use to continue to strangle the economy, put people out of work.

Oh, and the ultimate irony. Dear Leader pronounces we are having a resurgence which is why we are in lockdown. Then Trump has the temerity to say not once but three times that New Zealand is having a resurgence. Dear Leader stamps her feet, pouts and declares he is completely wrong. All the while keeping us locked down due to the resurgence, You couldn't make this crap up.

Now, in terms of awareness, while the majority of the population are still worshiping at the feel of Saint Jacinda, and will hear no criticism of her which does not need to be relentlessly attacked, there is an increasing minority of people who are fed up and angry and who are starting to see the fallacies and inconsistencies. Some are now aware that these rolling lockdowns are just going to trash the country. Others are questioning the rationale of locking down as soon as a few more cases are diagnosed. Especially when the government which claims eradication is the way forward, and eradication relies on a completely sealed border to ensure no more cases come in to the country, have been found wanting, and have not been testing front line border staff as they claimed they were doing.

On social media I am at last seeing people saying it is time to change strategies and move to a minimization strategy, protect the vulnerable and let everybody else get on with life, akin to how the yearly flu is handled. Saying this however still attracts taunts of "granny killer".

In brief, the longer this nonsense goes on, the more people are starting to realise that there is some concentrated cow manure being force fed to the population. Not a majority but slowly becoming a significant minority. Time to get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom