Yesterday I had an appointment to the dentist for a cirurgical and a little complicated operation. The impression is that you enter a twilight zone or that you are abducted by ET. ET that were very gentle but ET. The dentist and his 2 helpers weared 2 masks plus a google that made them look like... ET. Gloves, and they were under a blue stuff that they put on me also. They put me also something on my head to cover my hair. Evidently when I said how hard was the protocol and they started to tell me how dangerous was the virus. Not my dentist that is ok but the 2 women were very concerned with disinfecting everything. I listened to them with attention and said nothing. Well, before entering the room you have to wait at the waiting room with other patients with masks and it was like entering a funeral room. I start to read to forget in what kind of dimension I was. At one moment I asked a woman if she knew how many dentist were working at the clinic, she answered me something but because of the mask it was impossible to know what she told me. I continued to read. The world in my book was more real than this reality.

They gave me a mask, the blue one, because mine was, for them, dangerous because it did not protect against the virus. I put the mask after the operation when I went to the dentist room that explained to me information about the operation and what I have to do at home. I pay and then outside I put again my mask. The blue one is absolutely disgusting.

Then I took a taxi and as every time I took a taxi I ask them how things are going. Very bad for them because they worked just one day yes on day no, and have difficulty to pay their debts and since all restaurants and bars have to close at midnight they work less. A nightmare for everyone.

Yesterday I had an appointment to the dentist for a cirurgical and a little complicated operation. The impression is that you enter a twilight zone or that you are abducted by ET. ET that were very gentle but ET. The dentist and his 2 helpers weared 2 masks plus a google that made them look like... ET. Gloves, and they were under a blue stuff that they put on me also. They put me also something on my head to cover my hair. Evidently when I said how hard was the protocol and they started to tell me how dangerous was the virus. Not my dentist that is ok but the 2 women were very concerned with disinfecting everything. I listened to them with attention and said nothing. Well, before entering the room you have to wait at the waiting room with other patients with masks and it was like entering a funeral room. I start to read to forget in what kind of dimension I was. At one moment I asked a woman if she knew how many dentist were working at the clinic, she answered me something but because of the mask it was impossible to know what she told me. I continued to read. The world in my book was more real than this reality.

They gave me a mask, the blue one, because mine was, for them, dangerous because it did not protect against the virus. I put the mask after the operation when I went to the dentist room that explained to me information about the operation and what I have to do at home. I pay and then outside I put again my mask. The blue one is absolutely disgusting.

Then I took a taxi and as every time I took a taxi I ask them how things are going. Very bad for them because they worked just one day yes on day no, and have difficulty to pay their debts and since all restaurants and bars have to close at midnight they work less. A nightmare for everyone.
That's really crazy. I hope you are doing well.
Here in Japan, when I go shopping I do not wear a mask at all. People do not even look.
It is their world under their own mask. Same in restaurant. They asked me ones if I could clean my hands with alcohol solution, but I refused, so they asked me to just wash my hands in the bathroom, which I did. Nothing bad about it. In electronic shop after I took a long escalator to the upper floor, two young people jumped on me with spray botles, they literaly scared me, I refused, showed them that it was very rude and walked in to the store. Working place. In my schools I have to wear mask but it is okay with this one, different then the cloth mask which I couldn't wear.
IMG_1582.JPG

Last edited:
That's really crazy. I hope you are doing well.
Here in Japan, when I go shopping I do not wear a mask at all. People do not even look.
It is their world under their own mask. Same in restaurant. They asked me ones if I could clean my hands with alcohol solution, but I refused, so they asked me to just wash my hands in the bathroom, which I did. Nothing bad about it. In electronic shop after I took a long escalator to the upper floor, two young people jumped on me with spray botles, they literaly scared me, I refused, showed them that it was very rude and walked in to the store. Working place. In my schools I have to wear mask but it is okay with this one, different then the cloth mask which I couldn't wear.
View attachment 38721
Good photo. I use the same type of mask :-D

"The Irish-based ROQU Group has announced the pilot launch of Health Passport Ireland, a world-first digital platform designed to facilitate increased COVID-19 testing for businesses and the public" reports Irish Tech News.

According to Robert Quirke, President and CEO of ROQU Group,“Health Passport Ireland is designed to put a safety net in place where none currently exists, allowing our economy to recover and thrive in a more safely controlled environment,” said Mr Quirke. “It is a world-first innovation, proudly engineered in Ireland to the highest standards, that will enable business and society to finally move forward. The game-changer has finally arrived.”

It is discussed by Dave Cullen of Computing Forever here:

I have just viewed the Health Passport Ireland video and it doesn't seem too popular so far - comments have been turned off with 58 likes and 5100 dislikes so far. :-D

Simply said: the World Health Organization murdered over a thousand people, so they could prevent the world from discovering hydroxychloroquine as the answer to Covid-19. Do you find that hard to believe?
No, i don't find that hard to believe. Just stumbled across this 6 minute video of Children's Health Defense about the 2009 flu pandemic scandal involving GSK.

They made an experimental flu vaccine called Pandemrix, containing an adjuvant AS03, which caused narcolepsy and cataplexy in at least 1,300 children across Europe. And they knew about these effects in advance. Of course GSK bore no liability whatsoever and the taxpayers monies were used to settle numerous court cases. Now, with the Convid19 situation, GSK and Sanofi scored 2.1 billion US taxpayers dollars to partner on an experimental Covid-19 vaccine. Sanofi will provide the vaccine and GSK will provide hundreds of millions of doses of AS03 adjuvant from the 2009 narcolepsy scandal.

The question at the end of the video is: 'Will they get away with it again?' I'd say: What else is new?

Another arrest for 'incitement'. This time a pregnant mother who is clearly very scared and upset. I have no words for how disgusting this is.

That's insane. :-(

Thought I'd share two interesting events from the Netherlands. The Minister of Justice and Security, Ferd Grapperhaus, said to a journalist with an expression of disgust on his face that people who don't abide to the corona rules are anti-social. Well... he recently had his wedding and pictures were leaked. You could see him standing very close to his guests. Nobody there followed the 1.5m rule. This angered a lot of people, especially those who were fined for standing a bit too close to each other and now have some sort of temporary 'criminal record' (i.e. they can't prove good behavior if an employer asks for it).

People were comparing his wedding pictures to a picture where a children's (!) party was invaded by policemen. Why do other people get fined and Grapperhaus doesn't? Why doesn't he get a criminal record? Why weren't there any policemen invading his party? Grapperhaus apologized and said that people make mistakes, but also said that these rules were repeated during the wedding party. People told him to resign, but he didn't. Later he donated around 700 bucks to the Red Cross as him 'paying his fine'. Meanwhile, both Dutch PM Mark Rutte and Joker-look-alike (to me, at least) Deputy PM Hugo de Jonge said that it's okay and there's no need for him to resign, 'cuz he said he's sowwy. So, anyone who doesn't abide to the rules can just say sorry and donate some money to Red Cross, is that it? And what about all his wedding guests, when are they going to pay up?

See this tweet where someone responded to his apology tweet with a picture from his wedding and a picture from a children's party bombarded by policemen because corona-rules were not followed. There's also a video comparing the two:

The second event that I thought was worth mentioning involves Deputy PM Hugo de Jonge, you know, who donated Dutch taxpayers' money to vaccine companies without asking the public and got kudos for it from 'Lady' Gaga. He's also the one who laughed when people asked about hydroxy as medicine and he's also in charge of the Corona app. So, this is what happened. He's a member of a political party called the Christian Democratic Appeal (CDA). They recently had an election among their members to determine the party leader and they could vote via an app. People noted that when they voted for the other guy, they received a message saying "Thank you for your vote for Hugo de Jonge!"..... I think that if it wasn't for this unfortunate 'bug' in the app that the other guy would've won and not de Jonge. There was an investigation, but stopped mid-way if I remember correctly, because the other guy didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Now with the Corona app being out, people are joking that when they downloaded the app they received a message thanking for their vote for de Jonge, I thought that was funny.

What we see here is that if you are in a high position, you can get away with anything. Have your party, and have your little election rigged. Too bad for them that more and more people are realizing the truth.

Last edited:
Another arrest for 'incitement'. This time a pregnant mother who is clearly very scared and upset. I have no words for how disgusting this is.

Utterly disgusting and criminal! They stormed the house of an australian pregnant woman, mother of two children, and handcuffed her just because she posted an invite for a peaceful protest on FB, see attached.

Attachments

• 118712836_10158793263852002_7332243573037663873_n.jpg
    118712836_10158793263852002_7332243573037663873_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 36
Utterly disgusting and criminal! They stormed the house of an australian pregnant woman, mother of two children, and handcuffed her just because she posted an invite for a peaceful protest on FB, see attached.

I made quick pic of this, just because I found it SO disturbing and put it on social media.
Isn't this what we were expecting? Isn't this what is in store for all of us?

Attachments

• 20200902-zoe lee pregnant arrested-edited-updated.jpg
    20200902-zoe lee pregnant arrested-edited-updated.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 55

Evidently when I said how hard was the protocol and they started to tell me how dangerous was the virus
It can be extrapolated to "all" situations in Spain.

Clearly the "schedule" is complete.

They will tell them to jump and they will just ask "How high do I jump?"

I just got back from Miami, and I will share briefly my experiences. What a surreal environment. Things of note:

Everything closes at around 9 pm. Kids under 17 have a curfew between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. from Sunday night to Friday morning. The curfew is enforced by a parade of police cars repeating the same message over and over every 2-3 min for half an hour. “This is a curfew, get inside or you will face the consequences… blah, blah, blah,”. Its exactly like something out of a dystopian sci-fi movie. Masks are mandatory outside, inside, everywhere.

By the way during the day I barely saw any cops. Like cockroaches they come out at night. Using all types of police cars. Even police golf carts, pickup trucks, suv’s, etc.

Everyone is pretty rude, which is understandable they are miserable. I had a conversation with a lyft driver from Monroe county (Usually red country), and she told me well we have too much freedoms. :shock:

I asked her well what freedoms do you really think is too much, which she answered with a “well I don’t know exactly.” :headbash:

Ya, let’s just say the conversation ended right there. :ohboy:

Another thing that was unusual no one had any American flags out, or any signage for Trump or Biden. I have been in the US close to the elections before and have never seen such a thing.

I saw a stasi like Karen citizen, passing by an ice-cream parlor and taking pictures to report on I guess, because the people where not antisocial distancing.

I could tell she hated her life and was upset that people for a moment where happy. :-(

The most bizarre thing was at one point in the evening, around Lincoln avenue where there were lots of people out eating in the outside only eating areas, there was a gathering of multiple cops just observing from across the street.

You see they showed up right before there was going to be some rain, to make sure when it does rain that people don’t shelter in the restaurant interiors. :curse:

I kept telling myself, “my god, this is USA? What alternate dimension have I walked into.” :jawdrop:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:
Citizens group files suit to end Gov. DeWine’s emergency COVID-19 orders

A group of eight Ohioans opposed to Gov. Mike DeWine’s emergency orders dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak has filed a federal lawsuit seeking to end the regulations, including those that have shut down businesses and forced Ohioans to wear face masks.

“We believe that the response to COVID-19 has been the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American Public,” said Thomas Renz, a Fremont, OH, attorney representing the coalition, Ohio Stands Up, in the suit filed in U.S. District Court in Toledo.

“The object of this legal action is to force the state to honor the constitution and to stop the lies, manipulation and fear-mongering intentionally being promoted by public health officials and elected officials.”

In a 56-page lawsuit, Ohio Stands Up claims state officials have intentionally misled the public and overstated the seriousness of the virus. The manipulation, they argue, has hurt thousands of businesses, many who may never reopen, caused isolation leading to an increase in drug overdoses, suicides, domestic violence and child abuse, and caused suffering for those in hospitals and nursing homes barred from seeing loved ones.

“The state of Ohio has ignored fundamental constitutional rights for a virus that is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu,” said co-counsel Robert Gargasz.

Full story:
And health expert Gov. DeWine sticks with the script:
COVID-19 in Ohio: DeWine warns virus could surge again after Labor Day

With Labor Day approaching, Gov. Mike DeWine reminded Ohioans to keep their distance from others to prevent the spread of the virus.

DeWine said he was on a phone call with the White House on Monday about the upcoming holiday weekend. Vice President Mike Pence and others asked governors to speak directly to their states about the risks posed by traveling over Labor Day.

“They have a grave concern about Labor Day coming up ... We must remember that whenever there is more activity there’s going to be more cases,” DeWine said.

DeWine referenced July 4 weekend and said it was clear that holiday caused COVID-19 to spread more quickly after being stifled earlier in the summer.
Ohio State seeks 500 volunteers for COVID vaccine trial

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center will be involved in a 30,000-person, multicenter clinical trial of an experimental COVID-19 vaccine.

About 500 adults at higher risk of exposure to COVID-19, such as teachers, first responders, college students, factory workers, restaurant employees and seniors 65 or older, are being sought to participate in the trial, according to a Wexner Medical Center news release.

“We’re thrilled that Ohio State can bring this COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial to central Ohio,” Dr. Rama Mallampalli, chair of the Department of Internal Medicine at Ohio State University College of Medicine, said in a statement. “Our hospitals and researchers are uniquely qualified to conduct these trials with the aim of saving lives in our community and beyond.”

Early-stage clinical trials in the United Kingdom have demonstrated that the vaccine, called AZD1222, provokes a strong immune response and produces both antibodies and T-cells, which seek and kill infected cells.

According to the release, the randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trials will require blood samples to be drawn from participants, who will follow up with medical experts over two years.

Mallampalli said the results from clinical trials conducted through the COVID-19 Prevention Network, created by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, are critical in getting a COVID-19 vaccine to market.

“Time is of the essence to develop a vaccine and/or drugs that can halt the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and reduce the serious health effects and deaths caused by COVID-19,” said Dr. Susan Koletar, director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center and principal investigator of the study, in a statement.
Big Ten/OSU football continues to be controversial as a political stink starts to seep out of the rhetoric:
Ohio State president says university’s protocols are sufficient to allow football

Ohio State president Kristina M. Johnson said Wednesday on WOSU radio that she believed protocols the school adopted to combat COVID-19 are sufficient to allow football and other fall sports to be played.

Johnson, along with the presidents of Iowa and Nebraska, were the only leaders to vote against postponement of fall sports. She said she drew on her experience as a former field hockey player at Stanford.
[...]
The Big Ten voted to cancel fall sports on Aug. 11, a decision that has received criticism for being premature. The Pac-12 also voted that day not to play in the fall, a decision many smaller conferences also have made.

But the Southeastern, Big 12 and Atlantic Coast conferences are proceeding with their fall seasons.

The Big Ten has a task force, on which Johnson serves, that is planning for a possible return to sports in 2021. League athletic directors and coaches are formulating a plan that could start football as early as late fall.

“We were very careful to say this is not a cancellation, it’s a postponement,” Johnson said. “That decision was made Aug. 11. I voted not to postpone but to delay (and adjust) as we got more information. And we’ve gotten more information, we do understand that there are ways to make sure we’ve got a clean playing field and that’s what you want to make sure of.

“If you’re going to have contact sports, you have to make sure that individuals that are doing that are not infectious, and that they can play. I believe that we have the kind of protocols that will allow us to do that.”

Full story:
And here is where it starts to smell:
ESPN’s Scott Van Pelt Destroys Big Ten’s Manipulative Plan to Cancel Football Until After November Election (Video)

ESPN’s Scott Van Pelt rightly destroyed an insane and politically motivated plan by the Big Ten to start up the 2020 football season right after the November elections.
Van Pelt shared that this latest plan by the Big Ten is insane. He pointed out that the Big Ten schools cancelled football but they didn’t cancel classes. These universities have no problem with students paying their money for schooling but have a problem allowing good Americans in the US enjoying football in the Big Ten:

Van Pelt is right, Democrats want to make their citizens as miserable as possible. Michigan Governor Whitmer is an expert at this. It was Whitmer who kept businesses shut down for months while she encouraged leftists to protest in the streets. It was also Whitmer and her family who tried to cut in line before Michiganders to get their boat in the water after they banned motorboating for weeks! And it was Whitmer whose government sent sick seniors back to nursing homes to spread the virus in her state’s most vulnerable communities.

ESPN reported:
The Big Ten has faced significant backlash over the timing of the decision, which came just six days after the league announced its 10-game, conference-only schedule on the Big Ten Network. Coaches, athletic directors, fans and parents have publicly and privately expressed frustration and outrage at a lack of communication and explanation about the about-face.
Warren claimed he cancelled Big Ten football because of the coronavirus. But this doesn’t make sense. The CDC shows that the athletes in the Big Ten are not at risk of dying from the Coronavirus at all. They are more likely to drown!

CDC-Coronavirus-Mortality-Rates-August-15-600x388.jpg

Look at the line for the number of deaths related to those under the age of 24 (for the Big Ten Commissioner and Chancellors this would be every single football player in the Big Ten).

There’s a question as to whether there was even a vote on ending sports for the year by the Big Ten a few weeks ago:
According to Dennis Dodd of CBS Sports, Penn State athletic director Sandy Barbour questioned whether any sort of vote on the whole sordid deal took place. And it’s not just her. Minnesota president Joan Gabel also made comments alluding to the absence of any real vote.
It’s reported that every single athletic director in the Big Ten wanted to play fall football. Every single one, but they were not given a voice in the decision to play football – only Warren was, and he and the chancellors decided to kill the season!

We know Warren isn’t concerned about the Big Ten football players’ health because if he was Warren wouldn’t let his son play ball this year at Mississippi State in the SEC.

We’ve learned that Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar admitted to calling the University of Minnesota President to shut down the football season. Klobuchar even shared her conversation with the University president recently on FOX News.

Now it’s being reported that some of the teams in the Big Ten are working together to play football this year. Ohio State reporter Jeff Snook broke the following news a couple weeks ago:
Athletic Director Gene Smith, with the full support of school president-elect Kristina Johnson, has been working behind the scenes for the past six days to organize fellow Big Ten conference athletic directors in convincing at least five other university presidents to move forward with a 10-game season to be played among six teams, a source familiar with the movement told me today.
In this proposed format, each team would play the other five Big Ten teams who are participating twice — once at home and once on the road, beginning on either Sept. 26 or Oct. 3. The season would conclude by mid-December and there would no Big Ten title game in Indianapolis.
But Michigan’s Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer blocked this attempt to play Big Ten football.
Michigan is reportedly supposed to be one of the six schools involved in this plan, but Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, architect of one of the most severe COVID-19 lockdowns in the nation, is allegedly opposed to football in the state as things stand now.
“I also was also told that one roadblock to the new plan is the fact that Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been vehemently opposed to football being played—at the high school and college level – in the state this fall,” Snook reported.
[...]
Van Pelt is right. The only reason that football is cancelled in the Big Ten this year is because Democrats either want to punish their constituents or they believe incorrectly that this will help them in the election. The officials running the Big Ten should be fired and replaced.
So if the Left guy wins, then football can come back? How about dancing?
BalletMet cancels ‘Nutcracker’ due to COVID

IMG_2868-scaled.jpg

COVID-19 health guidelines were too much to overcome, officials said. BalletMet will lose $1.4 million in revenue from the cancellation.

For the first time since 1977, audiences will not gather to see the Mouse King and the Sugar Plum Fairy on the Ohio Theatre stage in the holiday season.

Facing the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting health restrictions, BalletMet on Wednesday announced the cancellation of its 2020 season, including “The Nutcracker,” its flagship production.

“To say we are devastated is an understatement,” BalletMet artistic director Edwaard Liang said in a statement.

In an interview Wednesday, executive director Sue Porter called it “a sad day.”

Both officials said they had held out hope that they would not have to cancel, but in the end, health directives left them little choice.

Although Gov. Mike DeWine last month allowed performing-arts theaters to reopen with limited capacity — 300 people in the case of the 2,791-seat Ohio Theatre — Liang and Porter said it was not as much about smaller audiences as it was the impracticality of maintaining social distancing among the cast and crew.

“We worked every possible angle to make it happen, but with current social distancing guidelines, it became clear that we couldn’t appropriately rehearse for or perform the show and keep our students and professional dancers safe,” Liang said. “And that — plus the safety of our patrons — is our number one priority.”

Porter said the production involves more than 200 dancers, including about 150 youths who are students at the BalletMet Academy. The backstage areas of Ohio Theatre would be too crowded, she said.

The cancellation is a devastating blow to BalletMet’s finances. Porter said that revenue from The Nutcracker accounts for $1.4 million of the group’s $7 million budget.

Combined with other canceled performances this year, she said, the group has lost about $2 million.

Porter acknowledged the emotional impact of losing a beloved holiday tradition for many. Last year, about 30,000 people attended over 18 performances between Dec. 13-28.

“It’s the realization that these holidays aren’t going to be the same as other holiday seasons,” she said. “But we are currently looking for ways to bring that type of Nutcracker experience to people in a different way, so stay tuned.”
Saw what happened with Easter, so no doubt Christmas will be torpedoed, too. Or, maybe the most astounding cosmic event ever . . . wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom