(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Thanks everyone for an awesome discussion this evening :-)

We were discussing thought centres being archetypes or different pendulums whose influence we’re under. Carolyn Myss is the author I was talking about regarding archetypes. She has quite the list (& a number of books, some a bit New Agey), but these caught my eye- the archetypes of survival.

The Child, Victim, Prostitute, and Saboteur are all deeply involved in your most pressing challenges related to survival. Each one represents different issues, fears, and vulnerabilities that you need to confront and overcome as part of your Sacred Contract. In doing so, you come to see these four archetypes as your most trusted allies, which can represent spiritual as well as material strengths. They can become your guardians and will preserve your integrity, refusing to let you negotiate it away in the name of survival. Keep in mind that, like all archetypes, their energies are essentially neutral, despite the negative connotations of their names. (Although the Child itself sounds positive, variants such as the Wounded, Needy, or Orphan Child have a similar negative tonality.)

The outline of your Sacred Contract may have been agreed on before your birth, yet the way in which you respond to the challenges presented to you, and how you choose to interact with the people with whom you have Contracts, is fully up to you. If your choices are made unconsciously and you act defensively and fearfully, you may not learn and grow as you should. The more conscious you can remain about the archetypal patterns influencing your behavior, the more likely that your choices, and lessons, will be positive.

So the next chapter is in Book 4 (Ch 28 Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiations of the Knighted Ones) and is 140 pages content rich. :-) It has five subheadings:
  1. STO & STS
  2. Shamanism
  3. Gnosis, Love and the Two Races
  4. OPs and the Big Picture
  5. Witchoween
So Aus-Asia-Am group members, what does everyone think of reading/discussing up to the end of Gnosis, Love and the Two Races (ie first 3 subsections)?

I won’t be join you today 😕
I feel a bit strange, like I’m catching a cold so plan to go to bad early....

Have a nice discussion! 😊

Back
Top Bottom