ARE FACE MASKS & COVID RITUALS OCCULTIST SYMBOLS FOR SUBMISSION?

1600295637458.png

For the past few weeks, I have been trying to figure out the reason behind the mandating of face masks that are ramping up even as the deaths from the COVID-19 pandemic have wanned. Since there is no logic to it, could it possibly be something else more sinister?

As with everything you see, read, hear, or are commanded to do; use your discernment. Some will think this is crazy, but as we know, the people who are trying to take over the world to create a New World Order are Luciferian occultists, and they believe this stuff, whether you do or not. I don’t know how much stock to put in this, but again, use your own critical thinking skills and discernment and see if any of this information resonates with you.

*NOTE: I am NOT saying any of this is true or any of this is false. I am simply sharing the information I came across.

According to a website called Have Ye Not Read, the coronavirus has provided those pushing the New World Order with an opportunity to initiate people into their new position as a slave with occult ritual transformations. The article is long, but it details how mask-wearing, hand washing, “social separation” and lockdowns are age-old occult rituals being used to initiate people into a New Global Order.

Masking has traditionally played a very important role in occult rituals.
Among other things, the wearing of the mask over one’s mouth is a token of submission…a gesture of your willingness to be subject to others who are not your usual Sovereign.
But there’s more. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, mask-wearing is:
“A form of disguise or concealment usually worn over or in front of the face to hide the identity of a person and by its own features to establish another being.”
The wearing of the mask is simply part of the initiation ritual used to visually and psychologically signal your consent to this new arrangement. –Have Ye Not Read
But it gets more sinister. Hand washing is also being used to symbolize your willingness to wash away and bring in the New World Order of evil control. If you don’t believe in any kind of religion, remember, those trying to enslave you do, and they very well could be using occult rituals to do it. Again, discernment is necessary.

For the purposes of occult ritual initiation, the powers-that-be have you symbolically washing your hands of your duties to Christ Himself.
To the occultists, this forced occult ritual washing of the hands reverses Pilate’s public handwashing ritual, which, for the last 2,000 years, has put the onus for Christ’s death on the hands of the ritualists themselves, and absolved Christ (and the Romans) of all guilt.
Your ritual washing of hands has you symbolically (albeit unconsciously) washing away your old position – your old Master and his prescribed ways — in anticipation of your new master and his.
It’s that simple. Hand washing is the occult ritualistic symbol of rejection. –Have Ye Not Read
Social distancing is also “ritualistic” in nature, not to mention a CIA tactic of torture. Not to mention the use of the number 6 (6 feet apart) which these psychopaths tend to use quite often.

Much like mask-wearing, social distancing is a lie. It cannot possibly work. Yet we’re being forced to participate in it.
But symbolically speaking, the ritual of “social distancing” — at the magical “six feet” apart – is the part of the initiation ritual that SEPARATES YOU from Christ. –Have Ye Not Read
The lockdowns are simply more psychological trauma and are being used to initiate people. When you comply, you signal to the Satanic elitists that you are willing to be enslaved by them and their religion.

There are basically four stages to an isolation ritual:
Stage 1: Isolation for purification (you’re cut off from the normal, and thrust into a “new normal” that’s completely different than your past life)
Stage 2: Surrender to the “new normal.” This often involves being given a token gift (think “stimulus check”) leading the initiate believe he’s being well-taken care of by his new overlords, so there’s no need to rebel against the new order one is being initiated into.
Stage 3: Sacrifice. No gift can be given without something being taken. In this case, your dignity…your sovereign independence…your voice…your individual power on this earth as a representative of the Word of the Most High God – all of these things, and more, are being taken from you in exchange for the cold “comfort” of a new way in a new world.
Stage 4: Submission. Think: Mandatory vaccines. Social tracing. The willing acceptance of new rules for a new order. –Have Ye Not Read
You may not believe any of this. You may not be religious. I know I’m not. But those forcing this new world order down our throats plain and simply, do believe this. They seem to be trying to initiate us into a new one-world religion of vile and disturbing tyrannical enslavement to them.

Americans Against Unconstitutional Mask Mandates
Michelle Malkin said:
Masks off. Fight on. This is the American way.
mandatory2020.jpg

ARE FACE MASKS & COVID RITUALS OCCULTIST SYMBOLS FOR SUBMISSION?

Same here: Why you're Wearing a Mask - The Pagan Ritual of Transformation

Sweden spared European surge as coronavirus infections stay low
Unlike many countries, Sweden closed schools for the over-16s but kept those for younger pupils open, insisting on full attendance. Schools and universities are now open again.

It also banned gatherings of more than 50 people and told people over 70 and in at-risk groups to self-isolate.

Otherwise, the population of 10 million was asked, rather than ordered, to respect physical distancing and work from home if possible, which it largely did. Shops, bars, restaurants and gyms stayed open and the wearing of masks has not so far been recommended.
Sweden screenshot-www.theguardian.com-2020.09.16-09_17_05.png

This doctor uses vape clouds to show what happens when we breathe out of commonly used surgical masks. It's pretty easy to see that these aerosols pass right through and around the mask making them completely useless. That said, so many people do not even trust what they can actually see, and instead can only rely on what the 'authorities' tell them to see.

Last edited:
The Minister of Justice and Security, Ferd Grapperhaus, said to a journalist with an expression of disgust on his face that people who don't abide to the corona rules are anti-social. Well... he recently had his wedding and pictures were leaked. You could see him standing very close to his guests. Nobody there followed the 1.5m rule. This angered a lot of people [...]

A bit more on Grapperhaus. The following shows the arrogance of such individuals and made me go :jawdrop::

- Before his wedding pictures were leaked, he said on the radio: "I find it very sad to see young adults not following the rules at all abroad. I also think - and I say this to the parents - that they are poorly raised. If they were my children, I would have brought them back. I think those parents have gone to too many game nights instead of raising their children well. I think that's very bad." The audacity...

- There's also a clip where he was cycling with police officers who were checking whether people are following the rules, and while he was cycling with some cops, he points to three girls who were picknicking and he says and I quote: "Over there, those three chickies". Yes, he was referring to three young women as "chickies" - a Minister said this!! Then later on he jokes "Let's arrest a couple of people" while laughing.

Now AI is going to be used to control scientific research and release of papers.

This will be a case of 'garbage in, garbage out'. AI is just a fancy way of saying that you put a lot of data into computers, which run a bunch of statistical algorithms, and give you back a probabilistic result based on detected patterns. It's just a very sophisticated calculator. Whether that calculator gives you any useful information depends on the quality of the data you feed it. So if they start with, for example, the assumption that 'hydroxychloroquine bad' - as the quoted article does in the second paragraph - then the so-called AI is just going to confirm that. Maybe if they fed the computers bias-free raw data it would show some interesting results, and I bet they wouldn't be what they expect. But of course that's never going to happen. Instead, they'll insert their biases into the algorithms and then proclaim that the Great AI confirmed what they knew all along. :rolleyes:

Hear you Beau. However in the video above when talking about using the military to roll out the vaccine ahead of election day he states 'the military are going to be doing it in a very powerful manner'. A very Trump turn of phrase I grant you but we have come to some moment in time when the thought of the US military rolling across the constitutionally enshrined states to 'powerfully' distribute a vaccine, doesn't excite serious concerns about the very nature of teh republic they serve. Unless of course one buys the theory doing the rounds that its all a ruse and Trump's going to use the military in a great insurrection purge... but one way or the other, sure as hell, its election time!

I personally think that if the army isn't going to be used to push vaccines, it will be used either to round up "dissidents" (not antifa/BLM etc. but people like us who know the truth), or it will be used to maintain order if and when the earthquakes and comets hit. Early November is when one leg of the Taurid meteor stream usually comes around, after all.

Yeah, call me "Eeyore".

I can't believe how different the world is now after that great vacation. Just two weeks or so ago I was on a beach in Northern CA with nothing but the elements around me, and now every day I wake up coughing up a lung from all the smoke. When I drive to work it is dark and hazy and the sun is blood-red. At least a quarter of the drivers around me are wearing masks. When I pass through busy intersections, I see homeless people asking for handouts wearing decrepit clothing - but with sparkling new masks.

At work things have definitely taken a turn for the worse. I am supposed to check in at a temperature-check station before I enter the building, but so far I have been able to bypass it without anyone saying anything, though I'm sure that won't last long. I wrote earlier about potentially hiring a lawyer to fight against that, especially the pictures that are taken and sent to a "safety officer" for god knows what reason; but when I asked my best friend's wife, who specializes in employment law, she said that it is legal and that there is nothing I can do. She said she gets that question three times a day.

When I sit down to my desk and check my work e-mail, there are constant reminders to "get your temperature checked" and "get your yearly flu shots" and "remember social distancing" etc. We get those reminders every single day, and there are signs on every door reminding us, along with the "maximum number of personnel" allowed in each room. Mine can handle three!

What really concerns me however is there have now been three "positive COVID tests" among personnel at the plant. No one is actually sick, they just tested positive and so had to be sent home - and anyone and everyone around them had to be contacted to inform them, and they were all urged to get tested. But they used "contact tracing" information to do that. Luckily, I was on vacation when those people were tested, but I'm sure at some point it will happen again and I'll be asked to get tested. It isn't required yet, but I'm sure that is coming. If and when that happens, I'm not going to do it. It will be interesting seeing what they do at that point.

Today the lab manager came into my room and asked me if I know who has not been wearing masks out at the remote location where I work for a few hours each day. She basically asked me to snitch!! I just made a couple of vague comments without saying names and she left me alone, but this is just getting worse. I can't even make any remarks any more about the worthlessness of those damn masks; their job security requires that they make sure we wear them all the time, and the CDC says they work and that's that. There is no longer *any* debate allowed on any of these policies. Even the union shop steward gave up and is now getting his temperature checked every day...and he never read the articles I sent him. I am truly alone here.

But yesterday was the most surreal day of all...I was talking with one of my coworkers about something I can't even remember, something insignificant, and behind her I could see the red sun and the smoke wafting through the air, while people around me were shuffling along wearing their masks practicing social distancing but otherwise doing their normal work. I now understand how frogs can ignore the signs of incremental pain and slowly boil to death...this frog, though, now realizes that staying there much longer will surely be the death of me. I'm ready to jump. I just hope I don't wait too long...

This must be hell. But I'm afraid to claim it unless something worse comes along...

This was yet another excellent piece by Corbett. Seeing the agenda laid out so clearly, and how things have been 'rolling on' without much/any resistance for so long, makes me feel powerless. If things are to turn around, we need a bloody miracle! Or, so I feel right now...
I suppose it means that it's time for people to band together and start fighting this nonsense in any (legal) way they can, for a best result. Acting individually, or not at all, probably won't have as good an effect. :-D

When I sit down to my desk and check my work e-mail, there are constant reminders to "get your temperature checked" and "get your yearly flu shots" and "remember social distancing" etc. We get those reminders every single day, and there are signs on every door reminding us, along with the "maximum number of personnel" allowed in each room. Mine can handle three!

Getting flu shots may be a way of legally challenging the system, especially if they are unsafe and increase the likelihood of getting Covid-19. But, they don't seem to be mandatory where you are, yet. I wonder if the people who tested positive had a flu shot? Vaccines can be potentially contaminated via the manufacturing process. I don't think they test for it. They just assume they are safe.

But yesterday was the most surreal day of all...I was talking with one of my coworkers about something I can't even remember, something insignificant, and behind her I could see the red sun and the smoke wafting through the air, while people around me were shuffling along wearing their masks practicing social distancing but otherwise doing their normal work. I now understand how frogs can ignore the signs of incremental pain and slowly boil to death...this frog, though, now realizes that staying there much longer will surely be the death of me. I'm ready to jump. I just hope I don't wait too long...

This must be hell. But I'm afraid to claim it unless something worse comes along...
Are you planning on escaping from Hell, then? You are lucky if you can.

In my particular "Hell" (that being the "sister city" - in spirit, and in terms of lockdowns anyway - of Wuhan), we aren't allowed to go more than 5km (3 miles) from our houses - unless we are 'essential personnel'. If we're not, then we need 'papers' from our employer authorizing travel outside this zone. We have a curfew. We are not allowed to exercise for more than 1 hr a day and cannot drive to where we exercise if it is outside the 5km zone. Masks are mandatory when we leave the house and the only shops open are those that have been deemed 'essential'. Only emergencies will be responded to. You can't get your car serviced (unless it's an emergency), can't get a haircut and if you have basic maintenance needed on a house or a property, you can't get that done, either. If you want to sell your house, you are not allowed to have people inspect it, or do anything to 'pretty it up' if there is anyone living in it, at any rate. This is a level 4 lockdown, and it's going to fail too. So far this has been the case for 6 weeks, with probably another 6 weeks in extension to that. From my point of view, I'm not sure things CAN get worse.

Are you planning on escaping from Hell, then? You are lucky if you can.

It is interesting to observe how different parts of the world/people have different experiences with this charade, at a certain point in time. How we easily slip back into 'Oh good, things are almost back to normal!' state of mind, once the main drama has passed. How much of the 'new normal' we do accept, just to get some feeling of relief, to ease the inner tension. That is the whole point of this circus, push and pull, stress them out some more then retrieve and let them be grateful for any sense of freedom, no matter how insignificant, compared to all that is forever lost...

In my particular "Hell" (that being the "sister city" - in spirit, and in terms of lockdowns anyway - of Wuhan), we aren't allowed to go more than 5km (3 miles) from our houses - unless we are 'essential personnel'. If we're not, then we need 'papers' from our employer authorizing travel outside this zone. We have a curfew. We are not allowed to exercise for more than 1 hr a day and cannot drive to where we exercise if it is outside the 5km zone. Masks are mandatory when we leave the house and the only shops open are those that have been deemed 'essential'. Only emergencies will be responded to. You can't get your car serviced (unless it's an emergency), can't get a haircut and if you have basic maintenance needed on a house or a property, you can't get that done, either. If you want to sell your house, you are not allowed to have people inspect it, or do anything to 'pretty it up' if there is anyone living in it, at any rate. This is a level 4 lockdown, and it's going to fail too. So far this has been the case for 6 weeks, with probably another 6 weeks in extension to that. From my point of view, I'm not sure things CAN get worse.

Things probably CAN get worse but let's not dwell on it. You are where you are, time to 'escape' is gone. It may return at some point, but who can tell the rest of the world won't be even worse by then? So, I guess we are all stuck with our lessons as they come, in waves, unpleasant as they might be. I wouldn't dwell much on those too, cause... You've done your work, you are doing it, the rest of the world still needs more terror, who are we to stop them from experiencing it? Everything has to come out in the open, no more secrets and lies and repressed feelings and misplaced blame, it is the time for the Truth, so let it be. Sit back, do what you can for yourself to feel better, listen to some music you love, play with your pets, hug the loved one, draw, dance, sing, read novels that will make you feel sexy, run around in circles or scream into pillows if needed and you'll be alright, I'm sure. It will pass, this hell on Earth. 🥰

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom