My "friend" Biden is probably completely crazy now:umm:
Joe Biden: “It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk.”

Three reasons to vote for Biden (not an exhaustive list):
  • One knows that Biden cannot and will not be able to carry out his duties, and and is banking on Plan B
  • Trump must go, no matter what the cost
  • One is woefully ignorant, stupid, insane, or a nihilist

Sounds like they need a few dozen massive wildfires to focus all that wasted energy on. ;-)

Here in the land of smoke at least one county has had enough. I particularly enjoyed the pouting by the wanna-be tyrant, Public Health Director. Good riddance. Go Bonnie!

Actually, I'm sure the police here are as fed up with this nonsense as the next person. I had this vision of them rolling their eyes at having to do such as stupid and time wasting thing, as having to patrol supermarkets and fine people for not "social distancing". I actually thought the store manager may have gone a bit 'strange' for posting such a threatening thing. We all just want this idiocy to be over. Our police do have better things to do, I'm sure.

As far as fires goes, unfortunately we've already had the worst fire season you could ever imagine in our recently recorded history. They had to call in the Navy to evacuate people by sea, and of course the Army and the Airforce as well. It burned around 72000 square miles (1/2 the size of California?). All those imported eucalyptus trees in CA - they burn really well, and you all know where they came from, right? :shock:

Shortly after this, we went straight into Coronavirus stupidity. The Summer fire season cost us more than 103 Billion dollars. I wonder how the Coronavirus stupidity will stack up? I'm not sure some businesses, or people will ever recover. It seems ironic that the fires destroyed rural and country areas while the Coronavirus stupidity has locked down cities (mostly Melbourne). I found some photos of that "Black Summer":

Australia, that's America future, that's post Biden pro Sorros. I'm sorry but I've got more sense than to vote for a mental defective who can't even remember there is such a thing as the Bills of Rights.
It's pretty likely he has dementia. They can play politics all they like, but they can't cover up reality. Well, they can try, but people see through it (usually).

An article that I read recently on the situation in Australia (I can't remember which one, but think it was an RT article) mentioned that Australia doesn't have a Bill of Rights. Thats a common idea and a Bill of Rights is not mentioned in Australia very much other than to say that we don't have one. As it turns out, that may not be true.

The Imperial Acts Application Act (1901) recognises that the UK Bill of Rights (1688) would remain in force in Australia.

The Subject’s Rights.

And thereupon the said Lords Spirituall and Temporall and Commons pursuant to their respective Letters and Elections being now assembled in a full and free Representative of this Nation takeing into their most serious Consideration the best meanes for attaining the Ends aforesaid Doe in the first place (as their Auncestors in like Case have usually done) for the Vindicating and Asserting their auntient Rights and Liberties, Declare

Dispensing Power.

That the pretended Power of Suspending of Laws or the Execution of Laws by Regall Authority without Consent of Parlyament is illegall.

Late dispensing Power.

That the pretended Power of Dispensing with Laws or the Execution of Laws by Regall Authoritie as it hath beene assumed and exercised of late is illegall.

Ecclesiastical Courts illegal.

That the Commission for erecting the late Court of Commissioners for Ecclesiasticall Causes and all other Commissions and Courts of like nature are Illegall and Pernicious.

Levying Money.

That levying Money for or to the Use of the Crowne by pretence of Prerogative without Grant of Parlyament for longer time or in other manner then the same is or shall be granted is Illegall.

Right to petition.

That it is the Right of the Subjects to petition the King and all Commitments and Prosecutions for such Petitioning are Illegall.

Standing Army.

That the raising or keeping a standing Army within the Kingdome in time of Peace unlesse it be with Consent of Parlyament is against Law.

Subjects’ Arms.

That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by Law.

Freedom of Election.

That Election of Members of Parlyament ought to be free.

Freedom of Speech.

That the Freedome of Speech and Debates or Proceedings in Parlyament ought not to be impeached or questioned in any Court or Place out of Parlyament.

Excessive Bail.

That excessive Baile ought not to be required nor excessive Fines imposed nor cruell and unusuall Punishments inflicted.

Juries.

That Jurors ought to be duely impannelled and returned . . . F1

Grants of Forfeitures.

That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void.

Frequent Parliaments.

And that for Redresse of all Grievances and for the amending strengthening and preserveing of the Lawes Parlyaments ought to be held frequently.

So while it isn't as protective of human, political and civil rights as some more modern Bills of Rights, it does provide for some protections applicable to the current situation is with these statements:

"That excessive Baile ought not to be required nor excessive Fines imposed nor cruell and unusuall Punishments inflicted."

"That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void."

That means that a person cannot be fined until they are convicted. An arrest is not a conviction!

So there's another good reason to submit fines for judicial or enforcement review.

Here's Serene Teffaha's latest where she is addressing Victoria's Chief Commissioner of Police and Attorney General, Jill Hennessy. Even though I like what she is doing, there is something about her that gives me pause for thought. In this video, she uses familiar/nicknames to address the people she is talking about. I don't know how to take that. Could be just that she's a tad flamboyant and that's not really usual in a lawyer, or it could be suspicion running in overdrive.

With the latest move in Victoria to arrest conspiracy theorists, here is the legal definition of 'conspiracy'.

From Blacks Law 4th Edition - keeping in mind that peaceful protest or freedom of speech are not unlawful or criminal acts. It seems that some injury or harm has to be caused to person or property for a charge of conspiracy to hold any water:

CONSPIRACY. In criminal law. A combination or confederacy between two or more persons formed for the purpose of committing, by their joint efforts, some unlawful or criminal act, or some act which is innocent in itself, but becomes unlawful when done by the concerted action of the conspirators, or for the purpose of using criminal or unlawful means to the commission of an act not in itself unlawful. Pettibone v. U. S., 148 U.S. 197, 13 S.Ct. 542, 37 L.Ed. 419; Mitchell v. Hitchman Coal & Coke Co., C.C.A.W.Va., 214 F. 685, 708; Hamilton v. Cooley, 184 N.E. 568, 571, 99 Ind.App. 1; Browning v. Browning, 226 Mo. App. 322, 41 S.W.2d 860, 868.

A combination, or an agreement between two or more persons, for accomplishing an unlawful end or a lawful end by unlawful means. 4 B. & Ad. 345; Cumberland Tele- phone & Telegraph Co. v. Stevens, D.C.Miss., 274 F. 745, 746; Lauf v. E. G. Shinner & Co., C.C.A.Wis., 82 F.2d 68, 72; Morrison v. Goodspeed, 100 Colo. 470, 68 P.2d 458, 464.

A partnership in criminal purposes. Marino v. United States, C.C.A.Cal., 91 F.2d 691, 113 A.L.R. 975.

The essence of "conspiracy" is an agreement, together with an overt act, to do an unlawful act, or do a lawful act in an unlawful manner. Cooper v: O'Connor, 99 F.2d 135, 142, 69 App.D.C. 100, 118 A.L.R. 1440.

Mere knowledge, acquiescence, approval, or attempt on part of one to perpetrate illegal act is insufficient. People v. Link, 365 Ill. 266, 6 N.E.2d 201.

This next part is very interesting.
A conspiracy may be a continuing one; actors may drop out, and others drop in; the details of operation may change from time to time; the members need not know each other or the part played by others; a member need not know all the details of the plan or the operations; he must, however, know the purpose of the conspiracy and agree to become a party to a plan to effectuate that purpose. Craig v. U. S., C.C.A.Cal., 81 F.2d 816, 822.

If I'm reading that correctly (not a lawyer), a person doesn't necessarily have to be aware that he/she is supporting a conspiracy through actions and assertions in order to be charged with conspiracy where those assertions or actions cause harm or injury. I mean the purpose of the plan is to contain or eliminate a virus that's the only thing needed to know to get a bunch of people in various positions to act.

If that ain't a good reason for Drs, enforcers, etc to be speaking out against illegal or unlawful events and actions that cause harm or damage to others and distancing oneself from acting in support of them, I don't know what is. But it also indicates that those supporting or enforcing the lockdown, social distancing or mask directives could also be charged with conspiracy over and above any other civil or criminal action if harm or injury is caused.

A consultation or agreement between two or more persons, either falsely to accuse another of a crime punishable by law; or wrongfully to injure or prejudice a third person, or any body of men, in any manner ; or to commit any offense punishable by law; or to do any act with intent to prevent the course of justice; or to effect a legal purpose with a corrupt intent, or by improper means. Hawk. P.C. c. 72, 2; Archb.Crim.P1. 390, adding also combinations by journeymen to raise wages. State v. Murphy, 6 Ala. 765, 41 Am. Dec. 79.

Civil and Criminal Conspiracies

The term "civil" is used to designate a conspiracy which will furnish ground for a civil action, as where, in carrying out the design of the conspirators, overt acts are done causing legal damage, the person injured has a right of action. It is said that the gist of civil conspiracy is the injury or damage. While criminal conspiracy does not require such overt acts, yet, so far as the rights and remedies are concerned, all criminal conspiracies are embraced within the civil conspiracies. Martha Mills v. Moseley, 50 Ga.App. 536, 179 S.E. 159.

Accurately speaking, there is no such thing as a civil action for conspiracy. The better view is that the damage sustained, and not the conspiracy is the gist of the action. The combination may be of no consequence except as bearing upon rules of evidence or the persons liable. Dahlquist v. Mattson, 40 Idaho, 378, 233 P. 883, 885.

The essence of a "civil conspiracy" is a concert or combination to defraud or cause other injury to person or property, which results in damage to the person or property of plaintiff. Conner v. Bryce, Sup., 170 N.Y.S. 94, 95.

Be interesting to see if anyone is picked up for being a conspiracy theorist whether they bring a counter claim against their detainers that includes conspiracy! It seems that adding conspiracy to any action also adds a minimum of 12 months and 200 penalty points to a sentence according to he criminal code.

Just came across this study by Oxford University in which they're demonstrating that at least 30% of deaths in the UK attributed to Covid weren't caused by Covid at all.

Which, isn't really news at all, however I find it interesting in light of the recent AstraZeneca debacle with their vaccines and some of the bad press they have been receiving, I know Oxford university has been helping develop the vaccine. So could this be simply some infighting?

Overall about one in thirteen deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate did not have the disease as the underlying cause of death; however, this proportion has risen substantially to nearly a third over the last eight weeks.

While we found that roughly one in thirteen (7.8%) deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate did not have the disease as the underlying cause of death, this proportion has risen substantially to 29% (nearly a third) for the last eight weeks of reporting.

I just found out that someone who I knew pretty well, who was in the hospital with Covid, has passed away. This guy had been a city councilman before. I'm friends with him on Facebook. He was actually about two and a half weeks younger than me, so 57. So now I guess I can say I know someone who died of Covid. There very likely could have been complications, I don't really have any details. FWIW

I think the authoritarian bureaucrats would do well to remember, and act on, this man's words and warning (though we know they won't). Between the economically devastating lockdowns, and the Democrat-aligned rioters and violence, and what we'll soon see play out in the presidential election courtesy of the NGO's, Dems, intelligence agencies, corporate media, etc. - there is a whole segment of the population that is biding their time - but seemingly set to explode. There will most probably be something like a civil war in the US, and its not going to be pretty.

I think you are right, from what I can see on the social media, people are getting really tired of it all, angrier and more organized by each day, the pot is boiling! They are also being very creative:

crawl.png

Three reasons to vote for Biden (not an exhaustive list):
  • One knows that Biden cannot and will not be able to carry out his duties, and and is banking on Plan B
  • Trump must go, no matter what the cost
  • One is woefully ignorant, stupid, insane, or a nihilist

There are many great tweets on Biden, just a few:

yardsigns.png

biden1.png

biden2.png

anabel.png

Saw this yesterday on whatreallyhappened:
Citizens group demands investigation into Fauci, NIAID for conspiring with communist China over development of coronavirus bioweapon
SEPTEMBER 19, 2020

Retired U.S. Army Reserve Col. Lawrence Sellin (Ret.) has penned an article calling for a full investigation into the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), its leader Anthony Fauci, and the communist Chinese regime, as it appears the three conspired to unleash the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) into the world.

Writing for the Citizens Commission on National Security (CCNS), Sellin presents a compilation of evidence to suggest that Fauci played a key role in not only exposing the world to the plandemic, but also in getting it funded through large, taxpayer-funded grants given by his department to the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

Describing his findings as a “preponderance of evidence,” Sellin says that there “is now little question” that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) came from a Chinese laboratory, likely the WIV. The only question that remains, he says, is whether the virus was leaked accidentally or intentionally by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Sellin questions why the World Health Organization (WHO), which also conspired with the CCP, poised itself to downplay the threat of the virus early on, only to heavily ramp up “social distancing,” lockdowns, and masks several months later. It is also strange, Sellin notes, that China early on cut off all domestic flights between Wuhan and both Beijing and Shanghai, but continued to allow travel to Europe and the United States.

“There are also questions about the role of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ (NIAID), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, in directing U.S. grant funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the nature of the experiments that funding supported,” Sellin further notes.

“I am calling for an investigation of NIAID’s controversial research collaboration with China regarding the origin of the COVID-19 virus,” he continues. “A Senate committee or Justice Department investigation would be a good start.”

In late April, Trump suspended remaining NIAID grant payments to WIV

Even as Sellin puts forth these claims, Fauci himself is doubling down on the already debunked narrative that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is a product of “nature,” having supposedly come from bats. This in and of itself suggests that the guy is hiding something.

We also know that the National Institutes of Health (NIH), which oversees the NIAID, is suspending all remaining grant payments from the NIAID to the so-called EcoHealth Alliance, “a long-time scientific collaborator with Chinese scientists, in particular, the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” Sellin explains.

A whopping $369,819 in remaining grant funding was cut off on April 27, presumably under the direction of President Trump, which Sellin says culminated upon the Trump administration’s uncovering of evidence to show that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) had, in fact, come from China’s only level-four biosafety lab in Wuhan.

“The Obama administration gave them a grant of $3.7 million,” Trump himself stated during a press conference exchange that took place the day the NIH cut funding to the EcoHealth Alliance.

“I have been hearing about that, and we’ve instructed that any grants that are going to that area we’re looking at it literally about an hour ago, and also earlier in the morning,” Trump added. “We will end that grant very quickly.”

Keep in mind that Fauci has headed up the NIAID for several decades, including during the Obama years when taxpayer monies were readily flowing to the communist Chinese regime for all sorts of purposes, some of which are now coming to light.
Who knows - maybe a lot of little things will eventually add up to something big that will actually break the evil scamdemic spell. Not holding my breath.

Speaking of breath, mask wearing has become just about ubiquitous around here. Be it inside/outside, young/old - down to very young children/toddlers - masks of all kinds are being worn - and carelessly discarded. Of course, I'm the rebel still not wearing one into restaurants or retail stores - haven't been challenged except once back before they were mandated statewide. I keep my distance from people since they are obviously deathly Covid afraid and avoid unnecessary eye contact. There are a few other brave souls not wearing masks (in stores that have big entrance requirement signs and in-store announcements about masks/distancing) which helps me remember that I'm not insane. This Covid-crazy is so unreal and unbelievable - seeing practically everyone masked does a number on my brain. How could something this bizarre not only happen, but become so "normalized" so fast! :nuts:

There are many great tweets on Biden, just a few:
Speaking of Biden, here's a classic Biden blast from the past:
FLASHBACK: Joe Biden Has Been Around For So Long, Johnny Carson Once Made Fun Of His Lies (VIDEO)

Joe Biden has been in Washington for 47 years. If you want some real perspective on how long that is, consider this.

Johnny Carson once made fun of Joe Biden on the Tonight Show.

Carson retired almost thirty years ago. Joe Biden is part of the swamp and this proves it once and for all.

FOX News has details:

Johnny Carson poked fun at Biden plagiarism claims in 1980s: video

How much of a problem did Joe Biden have in 1987 when reporters started noticing that some of his speeches sounded a little too familiar?

It reached a point where even late-night host Johnny Carson took a jab at Biden, who at the time was a U.S. senator from Delaware and running his first bid for the White House, seeking the 1988 Democratic presidential nomination.

“On the political scene, one of the Democratic candidates, a Senator Joseph Biden – have you seen the problem he’s been having?” Carson asked his audience at the start of the “Tonight Show” one evening.

“He went around and made a speech and apparently he quoted a — I think it was a British politician, took his speech and kind of paraphrased it as his own.

“And then the press got on him. And then he was charged also with taking part of Bobby Kennedy’s speeches.

“And Biden says, not to worry. He reassured his staff, he said, ‘We have nothing to fear but fear itself.’”
Late night television sure has changed.

These days all the hosts are liberal activists who wouldn’t be caught dead making fun of a Democrat.

I'm not quite sure about the exact purpose of the Corona Virus is but we can say it is being exploited via political and corporate media stooges. The scale and scope of this on-going drama seems to involve a number of individuals who have been entrapped, as it were, and in some unsavory slippery pits from which they cannot seem to extract themselves; acting as though they have gun barrels held to their backs, and which brings me around to the key words of Octopus and tenticles.

Those familiar may recall the word "Octopus" has a history.

Tenticles is a popular theme in adult art. Just do a search: "tenticles+yaoi"
Now personally I find this slightly odd and probably not accidentally arrived at. It would not be that concerning were it not for the other glaring cross connections which have come to light, such as Epstein's island, the concrete filled tunnels on it, ect, and then there's the other rabbit holes, like the mysterious object 2 miles across apparently silently scuttling across the floors of the ocean whilst mulitmillionaires buy ubber deep sea submersibles. Deep Flight stands out in my mind.

Pedophilia knows no political boundary and it does appear that there is a distinct link between those with wealth and the corruption of the body politic across all nations. I've researched this a little bit and I am quite sure boy's and girl's underpants are popular with both parties. In my opinion, there does appear to be a collective of pedophiles running what can only be described as an over-arching control system and it is apparently aimed at identifying, then finding and acquiring pedophiles for exploitation. This may be the covert objective of so-called law enforcement efforts in this area. I'm extremely skeptical of the official narrative.

That concept is not really that surprising. Formerly homosexuals were victimized (criminalized) and then tapped for exploitative service. Which is why organized religions were used to try to re-box the escapee's of the pink triangle brigade in the Reagan Admin, and because of the shortage of personnel resulting from the gay rights movement.

That liberation movement translated to a personnel shortage of exploitable resources. Can't very well blackmail someone who's parading down the street in leotrads or while wearing a jockstrap waving a rainbow flag very successfully. If you are doubting that then refer back the JFK assassination and the people involved.

mission failed, and so then we had the injection of the AID's epidemic in an attempt to crush the organized political voice of that otherwise previously exploited resource. Thus it's only logical that the most exploitable human resource is a pedophile, at least for political purposes if you're following along.

One of the more interesting things I came across via Sott.net comment is this link, and this is much deeper than it appears at first glance, for example the world Octopus is noteworthy and not something to simply dismiss.

Wow - looks like Biden has had credibility issues for over 30 years - it's not just dementia!
Biden Resurrects False Claim That Helped Cost Him Chance At Presidency In 1988
SEPTEMBER 20, 2020

Thirty-three years ago, current Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s first attempt to run for president collapsed after a plagiarism scandal and numerous, blatant falsehoods came to light.

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway reported Friday that Biden has now resurrected one of the false claims that led to him dropping out of the Democratic primary in 1987. During a CNN Town Hall on Thursday night, Biden claimed he was the first member of his family to go to college, a claim he admitted was not true back in 1987.

That didn’t stop Biden-supporting political reporters from praising the line, including Politico’s Tim Albert, who called it possibly the “single-most effective line deployed against Trump since he rode down the escalator.”

Yet the line is not true.

In 1987, The New York Times published a quote from Biden admitting that he was not the first in his family to go to college.

“In addition, Mr. Biden said … he had miscast some of his own forebears, painting them as having rather more humble origins than they in fact did. For example, borrowing Mr. Kinnock’s sentiments, Mr. Biden had said he was ‘the first in his family ever to go to university.’ In fact, Mr. Biden said today, ‘there are Finnegans, my mother’s family, that went to college,’” the Times reported.

As Hemingway noted, Biden’s “great-grandfather attended college at a time in which fewer than 2 percent of college-aged men and women in the United States did so.”

It wasn’t the only lie regarding his education that Biden made back in 1987 while running for president, as Hemingway reported. During a campaign stop 33 years ago, a voter asked Biden what law school he attended and how well he did. Biden responded:
I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my — in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class, and then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school, and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I won the international moot-court competition. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits — I only needed 123 credits. And I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours if you’d like Frank.
Hemingway explained how many falsehoods were included in that one Biden response:
It turned out that Biden did not receive a full academic scholarship, but a half scholarship based on financial need. He did not end up in the top half of his class, but near the very bottom. There is no record of him winning the moot court competition. He did not receive the outstanding student award at the University of Delaware. And he graduated with only one degree.
This was the same failed presidential campaign where it was discovered Biden plagiarized five pages of a law review article and lifted biographical details from British Labor politician Neil Kinnock.
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom