Here's another indication that any fines or charges issued under the current directives in Victoria may be overturned or dismissed. Things are heating up. If Judges and QC's are indicating that they won't support the bill then I wonder what the police will do. Will they keep enforcing measures knowing that they're wasting their time?

I've been following the legal battles here in Germany closely, and it's interesting. Many courts have done their best to refuse having to deal with any substance (i.e. whether the measures are justified), but many have also at least ruled against the most blatant violations of the constitution and just regular law, especially when it comes to demonstrations. However, a recent decision by the highest court in Bavaria is worrisome - in their ruling, they pretty much said they don't like the anti-Covid protests and therefore ruled that banning those is OK. This decision must go down in history as the beginning of the end of jurisprudence. Mind-boggling and against everything every first-semester learns in law school!

I think those who are bravely fighting all this legally, while it's totally praiseworthy and understandable, haven't realized that you can't fight these forces head-on. This makes Putin's and Trump's way of dealing with it more understandable - they are keeping up appearances and trying to rectify the situation behind the scenes, waiting for the right opening I guess.

What is amazing is that many people here among the anti-Lockdown crowd (quite substantial and at least a few million people strong in my estimation) are indeed attacking the problem from another angle - that is, they are learning and evolving. Although many still don't seem to grasp many things, many freely recognize and talk about the rigged financial systems, oligarchies, narcissism, trauma and other psychological problems, the problem with vaccines, the total corruption of the media, the fake color revolutions and anti-Russian propaganda etc. etc. Some articles even go into more spiritual directions, saying that life is a school and that we need to get our consciousness together in order to create something beautiful in the face of all this horror, and so on. In many ways, these people remind me of how we as a group were a decade or so ago; some people today really seem to be on a fast-track in terms of learning and understanding! It's also noteworthy that most of the protestors/writers/Youtubers here don't seem to fall for the usual divide and conquer/infiltration tactics. They seem to listen to the formerly fringe voices that have looked into all these tactics and know them when they see them. So while I still think there is a danger that many lack the knowledge and being to prevent those attempts from succeeding, I have some hope that a new world just might emerge from all this, one way or another. Who would have thought 10 years ago that hundreds of well-respected professors, lawyers etc. are openly talking about all these things that were once considered bonkers and off-limits?

Then again, the enemy is so powerful, and people's spirits crushed easily, so I think we are on some kind of tipping point where it can go either way. It's fascinating to watch.

I've been following the legal battles here in Germany closely, and it's interesting. Many courts have done their best to refuse having to deal with any substance (i.e. whether the measures are justified), but many have also at least ruled against the most blatant violations of the constitution and just regular law, especially when it comes to demonstrations. However, a recent decision by the highest court in Bavaria is worrisome - in their ruling, they pretty much said they don't like the anti-Covid protests and therefore ruled that banning those is OK. This decision must go down in history as the beginning of the end of jurisprudence. Mind-boggling and against everything every first-semester learns in law school!

I think those who are bravely fighting all this legally, while it's totally praiseworthy and understandable, haven't realized that you can't fight these forces head-on. This makes Putin's and Trump's way of dealing with it more understandable - they are keeping up appearances and trying to rectify the situation behind the scenes, waiting for the right opening I guess.

What is amazing is that many people here among the anti-Lockdown crowd (quite substantial and at least a few million people strong in my estimation) are indeed attacking the problem from another angle - that is, they are learning and evolving. Although many still don't seem to grasp many things, many freely recognize and talk about the rigged financial systems, oligarchies, narcissism, trauma and other psychological problems, the problem with vaccines, the total corruption of the media, the fake color revolutions and anti-Russian propaganda etc. etc. Some articles even go into more spiritual directions, saying that life is a school and that we need to get our consciousness together in order to create something beautiful in the face of all this horror, and so on. In many ways, these people remind me of how we as a group were a decade or so ago; some people today really seem to be on a fast-track in terms of learning and understanding! It's also noteworthy that most of the protestors/writers/Youtubers here don't seem to fall for the usual divide and conquer/infiltration tactics. They seem to listen to the formerly fringe voices that have looked into all these tactics and know them when they see them. So while I still think there is a danger that many lack the knowledge and being to prevent those attempts from succeeding, I have some hope that a new world just might emerge from all this, one way or another. Who would have thought 10 years ago that hundreds of well-respected professors, lawyers etc. are openly talking about all these things that were once considered bonkers and off-limits?

Then again, the enemy is so powerful, and people's spirits crushed easily, so I think we are on some kind of tipping point where it can go either way. It's fascinating to watch.
Noticing the same Luc and yes its a fascinating tussle of singular brute propaganda force vs evolving, complex creative thinking. Time seems to be the big unknown element to the equation - with both perspectives having a limit shall we say in which time to achieve some kind of critical mass or breakthrough before the other overwhelms them. I still have a hunch that if the PTB fear they are losing control of the narrative that they will not hesitate to use some some nasty trick up their sleeve if needs be that will stop all opposition 'dead' in its tracks. It does look as if the Nov US election will be the big pivot point in one direction or the other and once that hurdle is passed then all bets are off as to which direction a significant move will go.

Call for an Investigation of NIAID’s Collaboration with China on the COVID-19 Virus SNIP
Based on the preponderance of evidence, there is now little question that the virus that has caused the worldwide pandemic likely came from a laboratory in China. The question remains whether an accidental leak was a consequence of biological warfare experiments by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The Chinese government collaborated with the World Health Organization to downplay the threat and make the case that the virus appeared to not be transmitted from human to human, but rather from animals (primarily bats) to humans. There is also the question of why China cut off all domestic flights between Wuhan (population, 11 million) and Beijing and Shanghai, but not between Wuhan and Europe and America.

There are also questions about the role of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ (NIAID), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, in directing U.S. grant funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the nature of the experiments that funding supported. With that, I am calling for an investigation of NIAID’s controversial research collaboration with China regarding the origin of the COVID-19 virus. A Senate committee or Justice Department investigation would be a good start. I have written a series of articles on this topic, which you can find here.

Spook Nation may have just tried a trial run.
Sounds amateur but does bring back those echoes post 9-11 of ANTHRAX through the post. Probably happens every day with home made stuff arriving at the WH - Ricin being a relatively easy process to make from Castor Beans - but then again, maybe its them pesky Russians trying to influence the election all over again aka 1978, Georgi Markov affair... :-P

The Potential Ricin False Flag, The Lockdown (Anti)Science & The Rogue US Government
Sep 20, 2020 / 1:45:40

Hidalgo County Sheriff Eddie Guerra and the Mission Police Department are confirming they have received envelopes containing the toxin ricin.

Guerra tweeted Monday afternoon that envelopes containing the deadly poison were mailed to him and three detention staffers. Mission police say a similar envelope was mailed to Police Chief Robert Dominguez. No injuries were sustained.

The envelopes are believed to have been sent by the same woman suspected of mailing ricin-laced envelopes to the White House. The envelopes were intercepted last week, and the woman was taken into custody Sunday while crossing into the U.S. from Canada near Buffalo.

The woman, 53-year-old Pascale Ferrier, a native of Quebec, had been arrested by Mission police in March of last year.

She was booked into the Hidalgo County jail on charges of possessing an unlicensed weapon, resisting arrest, and carrying a fake driver’s license. It was discovered she had overstayed a 6-month visa and she was deported to Canada.

1600786517736.png

One thing that I keep coming back to is that where we make comparisons to past decents into totalitarianism or oppression there weren't the same methods of communication available to a large number of people like we have now with the internet. There were insightful individuals that wrote books, like Sebastian Haffner, Lobaczewski etc, but these weren't widely read or available during those times. What could one or five Haffners and Lobaczewski's have done? They would have felt incredibly isolated.

In one respect I think that lockdowns and social distancing is to counteract the impact of the internet, rapid communication, ability to unite peeps who see the same or similar things. Sure there are moves to censor, but there's also something about those moves that seems to be working against PTB - new platforms, new people speaking out almost weekly. Even the trolls and sock puppets on social media are becoming easier to identify. Each time they enter a discussion under a news article from an MSM account is an education for everyone that reads that discussion. I checked out the profile of one fake account in a discussion to find that others had been there and put laughing emojis under the very few posts they had on their own timeline. The account was taken down soon after and their comments deleted under the news article. Doesn't mean that they won't pop up again somewhere with a new fake profile though.

The breadth of experience and specialty of peeps speaking out during this collapse must be unprecedented as well. It's a global phenomenon. Just saw this video made by an Australian cinematographer that was uploaded Monday and has already had 37,000 views.

"We have in good faith given up many of our civil liberties over the past few months in Victoria. The most recent moves by the Andrews Government to take away almost all of our civil liberties with the Omnibus amendments should not be tolerated by any freedom loving Australian. We should all raise our collective voice to resist this continued & outrageous government overreach into our lives."

3:30

I dunno, maybe it's false hope, but when I see a new example of someone with reach and a field of specialty speaking out, hope relieves the despair for a while none the less.

"We have in good faith given up many of our civil liberties over the past few months in Victoria. The most recent moves by the Andrews Government to take away almost all of our civil liberties with the Omnibus amendments should not be tolerated by any freedom loving Australian. We should all raise our collective voice to resist this continued & outrageous government overreach into our lives."
I really do think people in the Northern Hemisphere need to take note about what's going on here. These types of problems will be heading your way soon. Don't be fooled by what the politicians say. They DON'T care about you. They only care about controlling you. It's going to be a very bad Winter. If you haven't already started thinking about resisting it, then now might be a good time.

I really do think people in the Northern Hemisphere need to take note about what's going on here. These types of problems will be heading your way soon. Don't be fooled by what the politicians say. They DON'T care about you. They only care about controlling you. It's going to be a very bad Winter. If you haven't already started thinking about resisting it, then now might be a good time.

Duly noted. I think this winter is going to be a nightmare, worse controls than we've seen already. Time to become the rebel that has always lurked within, I'll not be standing for this. This is an outrageous attack on liberty now, as it always was.

I feel sorry for all those cops and other of those workers who follow orders. They do that just because they were commanded to do that or they rely on some legislation.

They should know that there is the Objective World with Objective Principles that determine our life. From the Universe perspective, they are responsible individually for their deeds. Every one of them beside the material body, are the consciousness that is connected to all world around them. Everything that they do, affects the creation around them, and all of that will reimbursed them. And no, Universe is not interested in the human's legislation or other beings that are "authorities", Universe just balances things, and give to everyone what they give to others.

So, people, respect your own free will and do not submit to inhuman orders, because finally, that will be you who will be accountable for those deeds.

I wouldn't normally post video's like this on here but just thought this one was particularly good to share with friends.https://www.bitchute.com/video/9PCA7fG5qBGU/
(BitChute media Cannot be embedded here)

Back
Top Bottom